The perfect #1 free offline dictionary of 2014 with 2000000+ words. The most innovative and fun word game in Google Play.
** Help me translate and port the game and please share your experience with me. **
* Over 2000000+ words from Wikitionary and Wikipedia.
* Move to SD card. Takes only 2MB.
* Ads free.
* Simple and elegant design.
* Share actual words and meanings to Facebook and Twitter.
* Whatsapp your word and meaning to help your friends.
* Offline content . Doesn't need internet.
* Open sourced nature of the app lets you to freely use the app database and source code.
* Your best free dictionary app for 2014.
* Truly OpenSource. No Strings attached.
** Please submit your scores by clicking submit score from overflow button (three dot button) **
How to play :
1. Enter your favourite word and press Wordzilla.
2. Wordzilla gives a word that has the last letter of your word as its first word.
Player : Angr(y)
Wordzilla : (Y)e(s)
Player : (S)ubwa(y)
Wordzilla : (Y)ell(s)
Wordzilla : (S)urfer(s)
Detect patterns . Make fun sentences.
A cool user contribution - The entertaining game ever but learn new words smartly yet. ( All word except but obey Wordzilla Gameplay :-)
Game features :
* 15 levels of addictive Gameplay.
* Wordzilla also gives us meaning of the words.
* Global Leaderboards.
* Share scores with Facebook friends and as Twitter tweets.
* Pause the game and resume for unlimited hours of fun.
* Submit new scores after connecting to internet.
SwarmConnect Leaderboards :
* Swarm account is needed to submit scores and achievements.
* You can "play as guest"
* 15 levels of achievement.
* Compete with other players.
The app database consists of Wikitionary content and can be used as long as they attribute me and Wikitionary license. #Free Dictionary.
** SwarmConnect is not necessary you can select Play as guest from the bottom. Its needed to submit scores only **
** App can be moved to SD card and takes only 2MB in your internal memory **
The app is available @ www.github.com/tirkarthi/Wordzilla . Happy Hacking.