This App consists of a hang-man inspired Game, a Dictionary, and a Quiz which tests your vocabulary as well as your definition recollection skills. Each section of this App will act as your tutor in helping you understand the vast amount of words within the aviation dictionary. Think of it as your digital flash cards for aviation vocabulary.
Hangman is a classic and very fun game. It is also an educational application through which one can enrich your vocabulary and knowledge!
Educational Hangman® for devices running Android (phones and tablet PC) offers:
✓ A huge database of words, carefully chosen, for entertaining but also educational in nature, divided into categories. You will find categories such as "History", "mythology", "Countries", "Towns", etc. along with encyclopedic information for each word. So you learn by playing!
✓ Realistic sound effects
✓ Compatible with almost all mobile phones and Tablet PC
✓ Very small size, less than 1Mb
✓ Possibility to transfer the application to the SD card
✓ Constant updates with new words
✓ Individual statistics
- Supports 4 languages : English, Spanish, Italian, Greek
✓ It has been developed in cooperation with highly experienced teachers
✓ It is absolutely FREE!
kremala Adam Asmaca, Hänga Gubbe
Along with teaching English words starting from alphabet A to Z, this app also offers some amazing games related to words with their images. The wonderful and attractive graphics of this app make it an excellent experience for children and also their parents.
Following are the sections integrated in this extraordinary Mobile App.
1. Words A to Z – This section includes over 1200 words starting from alphabets A to Z with related images to explain the meaning of the word.
2. Favourites and Diary – This section allows kids to save their favourite words at a separate place to view later and it also has a diary section where kids can update notes and instances they come across while learning.
3. Games and Activities – This section is the most enjoyable part of this Educational Mobile App. Below mentioned are the games and activities provided in the app for kids to enjoy along with learning.
A. Spell Match – In this section, the app shows an image and below that there are some alphabets shown in random order and kids can arrange them in the correct order to spell the word correctly.
B. Cross and Match – This section is to check the understanding of the kids. Here they are shown 3 words against 3 images in random format and they can cross match it with the correct images.
C. Listen To Learn – The App plays the sound of a word and kids can enter the spelling from what they understand by hearing the word. After entering the word, they can tap ok and the app tells them whether or not they have entered the correct word.
D. Memory – This section helps to enhance memory power of the kids. The app shows inverted images and kids can try to remember the location of a particular image and the location of the word for that image and click them one after another and the images are removed from the screen. This can continue until all words and images are matched perfectly.
E. Find Words – Here the App gives alphabets jumbled up and the words to be found in are mentioned at the bottom of the screen. Kids are needed to find those words and drag to identify the entire word.
So to conclude, this is a must have Educational Mobile App for iPad for Kids aged between 2 and 7 years. Do not miss the opportunity to get this amazing app for your kids to make their learning process a joyful journey
Why should I download 'AgeOmatics' when so many such
Age Calculating Apps are available ?
- Gives you the exact results
- Better User Interface
- Bday Book feature enables you to save Bdays just like 'contacts'
- Lets you compare the Bdays of multiple persons at the same time
- Displays, your age in other planets
- You can share your exact age via sms and any other app that supports sharing
- Notifies you in case of a Bday Event
- 100% offline App
- Size of the App is less than 1Mb.