When you load or refresh a page, all of the visited (purple) links will disappear from your reddit. You can show them again from the options menu.
This app is is based on the classic 'reddit is fun' app by TalkLittle.
reddit and the reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by reddit, Inc., and are used under license.
What does it do?
Built in image viewer with zoom & pan functionality for viewing imgur images and albums.
- Fullscreen support
- Support for animated gifs
- Reddit API integration for voting, hiding, etc
- Doesn't show posts you've hidden on reddit or through the app
- Select your subreddit and sort order (new, hot, controversial, etc)
- Configurable link handling - you can open them with the built in preview screen, go directly to the URL that was submitted, or open it up in your favorite reddit app.
What is coming in future releases, but not complete yet?
- Show comments
- Preview content other than images (like YouTube videos)
- Browse reddit like you would in a full-featured app
- Private messages - send, receive, etc.
Reddit Headlines is open source, and you can find it on GitHub.
Reddit for DashClock requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Icon by http://www.aha-soft.com/
More from developer
WORKS WITHOUT ROOTING!
USES CAMERA LED
v 2.00: Major Update
v 2.05: Widget bug fixed, Move To SD Card function
v 2.2: Strobe Widget Added
Widget Design Chooser Added
v 2.3: Fixed Gingerbread
Sorry about late update: my hard drive failed on me, so I could only get the old version of the code. I rewrote code for widget chooser, so you should rechoose the widget style you like. Thank you for using my app.
Insipred by a game that was popular in Korea.
- Main UI design changed
- Menu button to pause
- Notify new highscore
- Changed point system
* Time based to number of dung based.
* Sorry if you worked really hard on the last system.
MAJOR UPDATE COMING SOON
-Quick fix for slow respond