** box upload support is now available in premium version.
iQuick Debt Payoff, is a financial calculator and planner that computes payment schedules for multiple loans utilizing roll-down accelerated payment methods.
Use this powerful and user-friendly loan calculator for setting debt elimination plans to become debt free quickly and save thousands of dollars in interest payment.
It lets you to:
- Figure out the best possible plan to pay off credit cards debt while minimizing overall interest.
- Calculate plan based on "Lowest balance first" (default) or "Highest interest first" methods.
- Know which card is costing you the hightest in interest payments.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month and determine roll-down accelerated payment plan for multiple credit cards simultaneously.
- Compute full amortization schedule and see snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export and attach amortization table in CSV format.
- Upload Payment schedules (CSV format) to the box account.
1. Box upload support is only available after premium upgrade.
2. For other loan types, such as Mortgage, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: payment calculator, financial planner, payment reminder, amortization schedules, rolldown payments, debt payoff, debt schedules
Multiple Financial Calculators included:
Time Value of Money (TVM) calculator
Easy to use GUI and calculate values for
Present Value, Future Value, Number of Payments, Interest Rate, Payment Amount.
TVM calculator command history
Net Present Value NPV calculator
Internal Rate of Return IRR calculator
Amortization Schedule Calculator
Straight Line Depreciation
Double Declining Balance Depreciation
Sum of the Years Digits Depreciation
Great Finance Calculator for finance students, school or business mortgage loans,car loans,investments
No advertisements and No Adware.
Intuitive user interface.
financial software, financial app, finance app,
calculator for finance
Thank you for your purchase!
1. Consolidated Federal Student Loans
2. Calculate monthly payment and amortization schedule for loan terms up to 25 years
3. Compare loan payments
4. Save tab delimited amortization schedule and compared payments file in SD card
5. E-Mail amortization schedule and compared payments as attachment
Following values are calculated using the Loan Calculator:
• Scheduled Payment (EMI)
• Schedule Number of Payment
• Actual Number of Payment
• Total Early Payment
• Total Interest
Following values are provided in the Amortization Table:
• Payment Number
• Payment Date
• Beginning Balance
• Total Payment
• Ending Balance
• Cumulative Interest
• Individual payments can be tracked in a simple way.
• Complete loan details can be tracked for the payment.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
• Pleasant Presentation of Amortization Table.
• Values in Amortization Table are provided with respect to Payment Number and Payment Date.
• Accurate Calculation of values.
• Easy option to track a particular payment detail.
A LifeTime Buddy
2. Consolidates Federal student loan
3. Provides summary of monthly payment and detailed amortization schedule
5. Compare loans
6. Save and e-mail result
7. Displays graphs and charts
8. Address 0% car loan
9. Built in calculator
O método foi idealizado pelo seu autor para pensões e aposentadorias. No entanto, foi a partir da 2ª revolução industrial que sua metodologia de cálculo foi aproveitada para cálculos de amortização de empréstimo.
Para mais informações: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabela_Price
Obs.: O aplicativo se encontra no nível médio de maturidade, é importante que os usuários reportem a nota e os problemas encontrados no aplicativo. Sendo assim não é recomendável utilizá-lo como ÚNICA fonte para realizar o seu cálculo de empréstimo/financiamento.
If you want money for christmas, vacation, school etc. Take a loan a make the math with this app.
To share your load of different loans available the option of sending by email.
To find the loan that suits you, make your calculations with this simple calc.
Calculate cheaper loan from any bank. For save cash is the quick solution.
Quick and Secure Cash saver loan calculator.
Full version and free
Solve for principal, payment, rate or period
Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual compounding
Constant Payment, Constant Amortization, Interest Only
Calculation type: 360/360, 365/360, 365/365
Calculate balloon payments
Note: The interest calculation type can only be set for preparing the amortization schedule. It will not calculate the payment, rate, etc. if set to a 365/360. Why not? Because it is a complicated calculation that is dependent on the date that the loan is funded. For example, a Bank Rate method loan (365 / 360) that compounds and has a monthly payment could have 12 different answers depending on which month the loan started. Then, how the loan term relates to leap year will increase it to 48 different anwswers. Then, how many times the loan wraps around a leap year will add yet more answers. Since this is not done in practice, the calculator does not make those calculations. Please don't complain and rate the calculator low because it doesn't make a very difficult and impractical calculation. Thanks.
linear amortization (mortgages, vehicle loans, personal loans etc.).
Future Features: negative amortization (eg. credit cards) with all other types to follow after.
if u like, please rate.
From amotization schedule view you can export to excel all the payment , the schedule file will be saved in the folder BravawareMortgageCalc.
Is typically amortizing loan amortization schedule in some banks and financial loan principal during the term of the loan to pay down loans and interest as part of the loan payment equal payments.Each be configured with some of the principal. Amortizing loans mortgage loans generally. for amortizing loans calculate pension who is using the time value of money formulas. Amortization schedule calculator is often a monthly payment to fit comfortably in your budget until you are used to adjust the amount of the loan, interest rates can make the difference in the kind of speed one can afford a better home or car may vary. Also can not reveal the exact amount of each payment goes towards principal out the exact amount going towards interest and amortization calculator. These figures are in chronological order throughout the term of the loan amortization payment schedule delineating the table.
Individual mortgages and comparisons visualized in lots of clean, beautiful charts! Very easy to use!
* No ads!
* No special permissions required!
* No Internet connection needed!
You can add an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) with a 7/1, 5/1, 3/1 adjustment strategy or specify your own custom one.
Fixed Rate Mortgage (FRM) available with two types of amortization schedules:
* constant monthly payment (variable principal and interest),
* constant monthly principal (decreasing monthly payment due to decreasing interest).
Specify additional principal payments (prepayments), monthly or yearly, to save on costs, interest, or to reduce term length. You can add a few mortgages with different prepayment strategies and compare the savings in plots and tables.
The calculator includes property taxes, home insurance, PMI, closing costs, so you get a clear picture of the total cost of the mortgage.
Informative graphs and tables for: monthly payment breakdown, total mortgage breakdown, loan payment, amortization schedule by month and year, and many more.
I will be very happy to hear your feedback, suggestions and opinions at email@example.com.
Check out my website for TUTORIALS and FAQs.
Special features: Calculates the effective interest rate under consideration of costs per rate and initial costs, e.g. commissions, insurance etc. Depending from input, you can get annuity, interest rate, present value and number of rates.
Usabile without internet connection!
A simple loan calculator to help you calculate your loan repayments whether it be weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Included is a full amortization schedule which you can email to yourself or to any email address.
In the settings you can select to calculate length of your loan or how much you can borrow.
Full features include:
- calculating your monthly/fortnightly/weekly repayments
- calculating the length of your loan
- calculating how much you can borrow
- calculates the total interest payable on your loan
- displays a full repayment schedule
- ability to send the full schedule to any email address
- allow you to copy the loan summary
The full schedule includes:
- Repayment amount
- Interest paid
- Principal paid
- Running total of interest paid
- Running total of principal paid
- Running total of balance left
Network Communication permission required for displaying ads and analytics.
Please feel free to contact me about any bugs or features you would like to see.
More from developer
NOW - SMOKE YOUR PHONE! Hit menu, choose interactive mode, and "hit" your microphone! Hilarious!
Make a bad day go away with a bong on your phone!
This one goes out to that guy I went to high school with. (Bud?) 420! Who needs medical marijuana when you have this?
Make it legal!
Weed Maryjane hash hemp cannabis dope ganja herb joint tea grass
Got some Pedro, Kip, and Napoleon for you. If you love it, rate it!
Will have some more clips soon, so watch for updates. I shortened some clips and added some more!
Come Get Some Dinner! Idiot!
Nunchucks, Cage Fighting, Wolverines and so much mo