With AutoRemote you have full control of your phone, from wherever you are by sending push notifications to your phone and reacting to them in Tasker or AutoRemote standalone apps!
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
AutoRemote is an amazingly flexible remote control system, them gives an unprecedented level of control. So, for example, you could control your PC or Chrome Browser from your Android device, control your Android device from hundreds of web services (like Facebook or Twitter for example), or even your Linux PC from anywhere. The possibilities are endless and you decide what and how things work remotely!
Check out everything you can do with AutoRemote here: http://joaoapps.com/autoremote/what-it-is/
Make sure you click the AutoRemote menu button at the top for a full list of possibilities.
Here's a must see video for anyone starting out with AutoRemote: http://goo.gl/RYCTh
This is how it works:
- Send an AutoRemote message from a web browser, your desktop, EventGhost, Chrome, Zapier, or any place where you can call an URL
- Setup an AutoRemote profile in Tasker to react to the message
- Do whatever you like with that message!
Check out the Quickstart guide (http://goo.gl/OhZsg)
Also, check out an awesome AutoRemote guide here: http://goo.gl/aNfuA
With device-to-device or PC-to-device messaging, you can control one of your devices from another device or even from your PC! And with a Tasker plugin to send messages via AutoRemote, you can have full bi-directional messaging!
Imagine requesting your phone's location and have it displayed in a map on your tablet or PC.
You can also directly Share links or text to another device via the regular Share menu in Android! Imagine you are checking out a YouTube video on your phone, and directly open it on your bigger Tablet screen for better viewing!
With AutoRemote you have advanced matching options and a flexible command system (see how it works here: http://goo.gl/PRQas). It works just like with joaomgcd's AutoBarcode app!
See many use case examples here, including AutoRemote uses for saving lives and keeping in touch with your loved ones: http://goo.gl/3mFgz
Possible uses for AutoRemote(all these uses are fully customizable. You are free to use any other words or commands):
Can't remember where you put your phone? Create a lost-my-phone" command:
You could send a "Where are you?" message to your phone, and have Tasker respond with a repetitive "I'm here! I'm here!".
Let your wife send you a spoken shopping list when you get off work:
You can use AutoRemote with other Tasker conditions, such as the Date and Time conditions. Create a "shop=:=" command and combine it with a 5PM condition. Then, share your personal AutoRemote URL with your wife and have her send stuff she needs you to buy like "shop=:=carrots and ice cream". Then, at 5PM your phone could say that list out loud: "You need to go shopping! You need to buy carrots and ice cream"
Find my Phone:
Send a "location" command and have your phone respond with its location via AutoRemote to another Android device, or simply SMS to any phone
And many many more! Your imagination is the limit!
AutoVoice is an advanced Tasker voice control system that leverages the power of having a bluetooth headset in your ear. Find more about it here: http://goo.gl/lOjRp
Disclaimer - full unlock version is incompatible with Lucky Patcher, Freedom, and possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
This app does nothing on its own. Using this app when Tasker is not installed or disabled shows an error. You must also enable Tasker's Allow External Access setting. Fix the issue, re-start this app, and enable this app via its menu to proceed.
There are three, broad sets of Setting data and this app searches for information in the following order:
* Global (>= Android 4.2)
You must use the correct setting names with this app. For example, the setting known as BLUETOOTH_ON has a setting name of bluetooth_on.
There are so many features in Android that Tasker cannot hope to support them all. For example, Tasker 4.2u3 supported wifi but not ethernet. If your device has etherent and you want to to trigger or control Tasker with its status, too bad. But it turns out that the status of ethernet can be found in an Android setting called ethernet_on (may vary by device). This app can use this to get information about ethernet connectivity into Tasker.
So specifically, what can you do with this app? Several things now and perhaps more later on. Regardless, you must first set up Tasker to receive setting information from this app. Create a Tasker profile triggered by an Intent Received event and set its Action to: com.whitedavidp.systemsettingsfortasker.SETTING_UPDATE.
When this event occurs, tasks in the profile are able to access the setting's nickname and current value in local variables %nick_name and %current_value.
With Tasker ready to receive intents, get the current value of a setting sent to Tasker. Get Tasker the current value of Android's ethernet_on setting using the nickname ethernet with a Send Intent action. Populate its details:
* Set Action to com.whitedavidp.systemsettingsfortasker.GET_SETTING.
* Set one Extra to settingName:ethernet_on (case is important).
* Set one Extra to nickName:ethernet (case is important).
If all goes well, this app will send a SETTING_UPDATE intent to Tasker containing the requested information and this will trigger the profile set up above. Tasker's Send Intent does not wait for this app to complete the requested action, so your task definition may need to perform a short wait while the data is transmitted before proceding.
GET_SETTING only retrieves the value of the ethernet_on setting at the time it is executed. What if you want to get notified when the value changes? Start this app and choose Add from the menu. Complete the dialog with ethernet_on and ethernet, press Ok, and an item is added to the list. This starts monitoring and sending intents to Tasker as the setting changes until you tell it to stop. Stop monitoring with a long-press the list entry. Monitoring is restored on reboot automatically for all items in the list.
You can also start from Tasker using Send Intent. All is identical to GET_SETTING except the action's suffix is MONITOR_SETTING. This will NOT result in the immediate sending of an intent. The intent will be sent the next time the underlying setting value changes.
You can also stop from Tasker using Send Intent. All is identical to GET_SETTING except the action's suffix is STOP_MONITORING and the nickname is not used.
All of this begs the question of how to find out the name of a setting in the first place. This is really the hard part of the whole process and can be especially challenging if what you are looking for is not standard in Android. It takes a little research and sometimes some guess work. If rooted, see a list of all known settings on your device and their current values, choose Explore Settings from the menu. The items are grouped by category: System (shown in blue), Secure (shown in red), and Global (shown in green) and sorted by name.
Please use the developer's email link on this page.
WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm)
You can trial Tasker for 7 days (http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html)
Push Tasker is only usable as a plugin in Tasker.
The main idea of the Plug-in is to create a full complement of Pushbullet.
- Intercept notifications
- Send notes
- Send links
- Send addresses
- Send lists
- Quick Reply.
- Use variables to select the device.
ID (Quick Reply): It's the key that comes from the "Quick Reply" that was generated from the task. The answer generate 2 variables:
-% Pt_id: Returns the id
-% Pt_text: Return the answer
Tasks have their own description, the basic and common PushBullet are:
Before negative rate, please contact me to help (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoNotification is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
Please don't leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I'll always do my best to help you, and I can't do that if I can't contact you.
See how to get started here: http://joaoapps.com/autonotification/
With AutoNotification you can create notifications in Tasker with the following characteristics:
- Text (Can be a really long text in Jelly Bean)
- Ticker Text
- Small Lower Right String
- Small Lower Right Number (may be rendered a bit bigger than the string on some devices)
- SubText (Secondary notification text)
- Message on receive (you can react to messages in an AutoNotification profile)
- Message on Touch (you can react to messages in an AutoNotification profile)
- Message on Dismiss
- Url to open on Touch
- Icon (URL of a custom icon; local or web URL)
- Id (Notifications with equal Ids will overlap eachother; useful for situations where you'd only want the latest status update, e.g. your battery level)
- Priority (controls how high on your notification list it appears)
- Make Persistent
- Dismiss on Touch (true or false)
- LED Color
- LED On (time the LED is on)
- LED Off (time the LED is off)
- Vibration (vibration pattern on receive; generate one here: http://goo.gl/svMXG)
- Picture (big picture URL for Jelly Bean notifications; local or web URL)
- Max Progress (max value of a progress bar)
- Progress of the progress bar
- Indeterminate Progress bar (true or false)
- Share Button
- Button 1, 2 and 3 (custom buttons that you can react to in an AutoNotification profile)
- Label 1, 2 and 3 (labels for the buttons)
- Icon 1, 2 and 3 (icons for the buttons)
Lite version restrictions:
- Title and Text are limited to 5 characters
- LED color will always be red with 100ms on and off time
- Vibration not supported
- Custom sounds not supported
- Messages you can react to in an AutoNotification profile are limited to 2 characters
Get the full version in-app.
Like mentioned above, you can react to notifications in Tasker using the joaomgcd command system. Check out how it works here: http://goo.gl/PRQas
Demo of an interactive notification: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br050i8uGiY
Demo from www.pocketables.com: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nboZy3kBBY
Tips for using lists with AutoNotification: http://goo.gl/CmrRI
To create an interactive notification that copies the word "test" to the phone's clipboard, follow these steps:
- Add an AutoNotification notification action in Tasker (new Task -> Plugins -> AutoNotification)
- Set any of the fields above that you can react to (like Message on Touch) to "copy=:=test" (without the quotes)
- Create a new profile and add an AutoNotification condition to it (New Profile -> Condition -> Plugins -> AutoNotification)
- In the message filter write "copy=:=". This will make this profile activate with every message that has the "copy=:=" expression in it.
- In the corresponding Entry task add a Copy to Clipboard action and set the text to %ancomm. %ancomm is one of the variables available in the Entry Task of an AutoNotification profile and is any text to the right of =:=
- Done. Now "test" is on your phone's clipboard
In AutoNotification, the default variable names for its messages are:
- %anmessage for all of the message
- %anpar1, %anpar2, %anpar3, etc for every word on the left of =:=
- %ancomm for all text to the right of =:=
With this command system you can do anything you want in Tasker from your custom notification.
Notification Interception only works with Android 4.3+
Here you'll find a great collection of apps that will make your life easier than ever before!
You'll also find ready-to-use Tasker projects, profiles and tasks that take advantage of what the AutoApps can offer.
The in-app purchases in this app will be made with the account that installed the app. So if you want to purchase stuff from a secondary account, install this app from that account. :) Let me know if you have any issues with this.
You can choose to subscribe to AutoApps or buy every app separately. AutoApps provides access to all 20+ Auto-plugins for $1.35/mo as well as exclusive access to Alpha apps not yet ready for primetime, like AutoXBMC and AutoYouTube. Alpha apps are apps that I started developing but are often very incomplete or may not work at all, so please don't expect to get fully functional apps from these. They are just a perk that I make available for subscribers instead of keeping them on my hard-drive like I have done until now :)
The AutoApps are typically available to purchase separately for between $.99 and $3.99, and as you start to expand your Tasker automation, you'll certainly be coming across more of them. Each AutoApp plugin provides extended access to APIs offered by Android and various software platforms, directly in to Tasker. There is a growing Google+ community of thousands of members that provide support and how-to guides to help you when you need it.
Subscribing to AutoApps is entirely optional, each Auto-plugin is still available for purchase with a free trial in Google Play. As well as being an affordable way to try out multiple Auto-plugins at once, subscription to AutoApps is another way to say thank you and support further development.
If you have a problem regarding any purchase you have made within AutoApps, please contact me directly so I can quickly figure out what's wrong and try to fix it ASAP. :) Thanks in advance.
Special thank to Simon Hoffman for creating the Google Play video. Check his YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0sY2wDQTzphxB2Z1Q8t9Sw
Automate Your Life!
AutoVoice will allow you to add your own custom commands to Google Now as you can see in the promo video. :)
Control your Android device with your voice! Say commands from Google Now, with your Bluetooth headset or simply with your Android device from anywhere! You can even redirect all audio to your Bluetooth headset and also react to your Bluetooth headset button and do whatever action you want with it in Tasker.
Get started here: joaoapps.com/autovoice/
Check the FAQ here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/faq/
This version is limited to commands with 4 characters. If you want to unlock complete commands, you can do it in-app or buy the separate unlock key here: http://goo.gl/g8cKH
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoVoice is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
If you're planning to use it, please check if your Bluetooth headset works before buying the full version!
If your bluetooth headset fails to be recognized, please try disconnecting it from the phone, rebooting and reconnecting. This procedure is known to help in these situations.
Please contact me if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
AutoVoice is a Tasker plugin that gives you full control of your Android device with your voice or your bluetooth headset.
Another great advantage of AutoVoice is the ease of setup. AutoVoice uses regular Tasker conditions to react to your voice, so it's as easy as setting the command you want to react to and choosing the Task to perform, all from withing Tasker! Expect to take no more than 1 minute setting up a cool new voice command!
Watch this video by dkc to see what kind of awsome stuff is possible with AutoVoice: http://goo.gl/hqWcJ
These are all the conditions/actions that are available in Tasker:
- "AutoVoice Recognize" action (starts voice recognition with or without headset)
- "AutoVoice Control Bluetooth" action (lets you redirect all audio from your phone to the bluetooth device at any time; please note that the Bluetooth button stops responding if this is active)
- "AutoVoice Set Command Id" action (allows you to define the next command in a chain of commands)
- "AutoVoice Recognized" condition (lets you react to your voice commands and chain several commands together)
- "AutoVoice Recognition Failed" condition (lets you react when nothing was recognized in a voice prompt)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed" condition (lets you react to a button press on your Bluetooth headset that is not necessarily associated with voice recognition... can do anything you want with it!)
- "AutoVoice BT Pressed (2)" same as above, but for secondary button function (on some headsets it's a long button press, on others it's a short button press)
After you do a voice command you can react to it in the "AutoVoice Recognized" condition in Tasker (works very much the same way as in AutoRemote, another joaomgcd app).
You can use the words you spoke in the corresponding entry task. Learn how to use these variables here: http://joaoapps.com/autovoice/variables/
- %avcomm (the whole command you spoke)
- %avcommnofilter (the whole command minus the the text you put as the command filter in the condition. Could be used for instance to get the part that you want in a "play song" command, e.g. filter:"play song", command: "play song XXX", %avcommnofilter will be "XXX")
- %avword1, %avword2, %avword3 etc are all the words in the command you spoke.
Disclaimer - full unlock version is incompatible with Lucky Patcher, Freedom, and possibly any other program designed to circumvent licensing protection.
You can use Tasker variables to do this, so this makes it possible to do stuff like you see in the video where you can see apps being launched by voice commands.
You can also query the apps you have on your device and do what you want with the results. You can, for instance, create a custom app launcher menu like you can see in the video.
Please read the AutoLaunch FAQ if you're having any trouble launching apps: http://joaoapps.com/autolaunch/faq/
Lite version is restricted to interacting with 20 of your apps. You can get the full version by unlocking it with an in-app purchase or by getting the unlock key here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.autolaunch.unlock
Before leaving any negative feedback, please send me an email or put a post on the joaomgcd Google+ Community so I can try and help you first. It's much easier for me to help you directly than through Google Play reviews. I might miss the reviews, because there's nothing alterting me to new ones, so it will be much faster to contact me directly.
Check out AutoLaunch's home page for more info: http://joaoapps.com/autolaunch
Learn how to do everything in the video here: http://joaoapps.com/autoinput/
As featured on:
Android Police: http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/10/15/autoinput-joaomgcd-tasker-plugin-automating-taps-swipes-text-entries/
Android Central: http://www.androidcentral.com/best-android-apps-and-games-week-botanicula-and-more?pg=8
Android Community: http://androidcommunity.com/autoinput-plugin-automates-almost-any-app-no-root-needed-20141017/
El Androide Libre: http://www.elandroidelibre.com/2014/10/autoinput-el-plugin-que-amplia-todavia-mas-las-posibilidades-de-tasker.html
You can try out the full version of AutoInput with the built-in 7 day trial. You need to sign in to Google+ to enter the trial so that it stores your trial date on Google's "Cloud Saves" server. You can just set all sharing settings to private if you're concerned about privacy when signing in :)
AutoInput is a Tasker plugin. You need to have Tasker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm) installed to use most of its features, so please be aware of that before using it.
You can get a free trial of Tasker here: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html
AutoInput doesn't require your device to be rooted! :) It does require Android 4.3 or above though.
You can use AutoInput to click on-screen buttons, or to write some text in text fields of any app. You can even retrieve text from other apps. This enables a WORLD of new automation possibilities in other apps!
→ changing any app's settings at will from Tasker!
→ replying to hangouts without needing to touch your phone!
→ toggling GPS on your phone without needing to be rooted!
With this, AutoInput will allow you to make your existing apps better by making them work just the way you like it.
And if your device is rooted you can try out the "AutoInput Root" feature that allows you to simulate ANY input on your screen. You first record your input by actually touching and swiping your screen and then replay that input with AutoInput, which will faithfully reproduce everything you did.
AutoInput has known limitations: you can't simulate clicks inside web views, which means you can't click links on web pages in most browsers and other Web based apps.
From now on, when you ask yourself "can I automate this app with Tasker?", the answer is "you probably can with AutoInput"! :)
AutoLocation is a Tasker plugin that lets you know when you're walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device, or when you're in a certain geographical area or spot and react to that information any way you like!
Geofencing is a new powerful location algorithm provided by Google that lets you track your location with higher accuracy and lower power consumption than ever before.
The new Android Fuse Location Provider uses all your device's location sensors to give you the best location updates possible. No longer rely on just "Net" or "GPS" like in Tasker. You can even not use any battery at all and only get location updates when other apps request them!
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoLocation is only usable as a plugin in Tasker. Please don't rate it negatively because of this.)
To use AutoLocation you must unlock the app. You have 2 options:
- Try app for free for 7 days, available in-app
- Buy AutoLocation unlock key: http://goo.gl/ENxuc
If you don't unlock the app in either of these ways, the AutoLocation Tasker conditions will never be matched.
Please contact me by email if anything is wrong and I'll respond to you promptly and try to fix it as soon as I can. Thank you.
- Change your settings or do any Tasker action based on your current activity
- Activities include walking, in a vehicle, cycling, standing still or tilting the device
- Advanced matching options like level of confidence of an activity and ignoring certain activities while doing others (like ignoring phone tilting while walking)
- You have access to these Tasker variables in the Entry Task (and only in the Entry Task) of an "AutoLocation Activities" condition:
- %alactivity (IN_VEHICLE = 0; ON_BICYCLE = 1;ON_FOOT = 2; STILL = 3; UNKNOWN = 4; TILTING = 5;)
- %alactivitydesc (description for the above code)
- %alactivityconf (confidence level that the detected activity is correct; from 0 to 100)
- You can activate or deactivate the Activity Monitor at any time with a Tasker plugin action
- Change your settings in Tasker based on your physical location
- Please leave Wifi on when using Geofences. Users have reported that these don't work well when Wifi is off.
- Geofencing is a new powerful algorithm provided by Google that is more battery efficient and more accurate than Tasker's built in location condition. Take a look at this video presentaion to see how it compares to the regular tracking methods Tasker uses: http://goo.gl/Pf1bj
- Add as many as 100 Geofences to always keep track of your whereabouts
- If you find you are being reported to enter and exit a Geofence several times in a row try making the Geofence circle a bit bigger
- Long-touch the map while adding a Geofence to switch between views (normal, sattelite or hybrid)
Fuse Location Monitor:
- Get your location using high-accuracy, better battery life or using no battery at all!
- Variables available on the Location condition's entry task:
IMPORTANT: You can enable/disable/toggle these monitors from inside Tasker itself with the "AutoLocation Activities" and "AutoLocation Geofences" plugin actions
- If you like to jog on saturdays, start music player when the walking activity is detected on a saturday morning
- Start navigation app if the "in vehicle" activity is detected right after you left the "Home" geofence
- Make phone silent if you're in the "Work" geofence and are in the "Still" activity
- Send an AutoRemote Notification to your wife when you enter the "Market" geofence, asking her if she needs anything
- And many many more!Your limit is your imagination!
See how to get started with AutoContacts here: http://joaoapps.com/autocontacts/
Also, check out this video to learn the basics on AutoContacts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7GJqsgzy6I
With AutoContacts you can get lots of info on your contacts.
Start by using the Tasker action "Plugin->AutoContacts" and writing a name in the "Name or Nickname" field. Then you can use any of the AutoContacts variables to call, email, sms, or anything else you want to do with the info. You could navigate to a contact's home address, or open his website on a browser. You could even create a notification when his birthday is near. It's up to you what you do with your contact's info!
These are some of the variables you get when you query your contacts:
%acname - Contact Name
%acnickname - Contact Nickname
%acnumber - Contact Phone Number
%acnumbertype - Contact Phone Number Type (Work, Home, etc)
%acemail - Contact Email Address
%acemailtype - Contact Email Address Type (Home Work, etc)
%acaddress - Contact Physical Address
%acevent - Contact Birthday, Anniversary or other
%aceventtype - Type of the event in %acevent
Total time spans can be useful to find out the total number. For instance, you could write "Anniversary was 542 days ago"
%acdayssinceevent - Total Number of days since the event first happened
%acmonthssinceevent - Total Number of months since the event first happened
%acyearssinceevent - Total Number of years since the event first happened
Cummulative time spans can be useful if you want to write stuff like "Birthday happened 12 years, 2 months and 15 days ago".
%acdayssinceeventc - Cummulative Number of days since the event first happened
%acmonthssinceeventc - Cummulative Number of months since the event first happened
%acyearssinceeventc - Cummulative Number of years since the event first happened
%acdaystoevent - Total Number of days to the next time this event happens
%acmonthstoevent - Total Number of months to the next time this event happens
%acyearstoevent - Total Number of years to the next time this event happens
%acdaystoeventc - Cummulative Number of days to the next time this event happens
%acmonthstoeventc - Cummulative Number of months to the next time this event happens
%acyearstoeventc - Cummulative Number of years to the next time this event happens
%aceventday - Day of the month this event happens
%aceventmonth - Month this event happens
%aceventyear - Year this event happens
%aceventweekday - Day of the week this event happens
%aceventweekdayname - Name of the day of the week this event happens
%aceventweekdayshortname - Short Name of the day of the week this event happens
Free version is limited to 20 contacts. If you want to unlock the full version, you can do so with an in-app purchase or by getting the unlock key here:: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joaomgcd.autocontacts.unlock
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER OR LOCALE INSTALLED FOR THIS APP TO BE OF ANY USE: AutoShortcut will not show up on your homescreen or app drawer. It is only usable as a plugin in Tasker or Locale.)
AutoShortcut is a plugin for Tasker or Locale that allows you to run any of your installed apps' shortcuts.
- Play Winamp playlist automatically when you connect your headphones at home
- Open specific Google Play book when you go to bed at night
- Open specific note in Evernote when you're in a team meeting
- By exporting a standalone app in Tasker which contains an AutoShortcut task, you can use your own shortcuts in apps or lockscreens that don't support them, like the stock lockscreen in the Galaxy S3 for example. See a tutorial here: http://goo.gl/9Ug6R
Note: only shortcuts that have been developed using standard Android shortcut creating protocol will show up and/or work. If a shortcut doesn't work, contact that app's vendor.
- Permission to call phone is needed, so you can add a "Call person directly" shortcut in Tasker or Locale
- Permission for Internet is needed ONLY for splashscreen showing my other apps. Get the Pro version if you want this to go away and to support the developer.
AutoPebble is a Tasker plugin that allows you to completely customize your watch!
AutoPebble is to the Pebble what Tasker is to your Android device. With all its versatility it allows anyone to build mini-apps on their Pebble that can replace many other apps. It's just like bringing Tasker into your Pebble.
As featured on Android Police (http://goo.gl/UbFgS9), Android Authority (http://goo.gl/HzNFeO) and Android Headlnes (http://goo.gl/3fAA4L)!
Watch this video to see what AutoPebble can do: http://goo.gl/6HCPxB
Please take a look at the FAQ to see if any of your questions are already answered: http://goo.gl/uOMlJO
Get the AutoPebble unlocker here: http://goo.gl/DU0BJA . Free version is limited to 5 char commands.
AutoPebble requires the Pebble 2.0 firmware and Android app. Get it here: https://developer.getpebble.com/2/getting-started/
Get the watch app from the Pebble Appstore by searching for AutoPebble.
Learn how to get started with AutoPebble here: http://goo.gl/w9FXil
Learn about the command system used in AutoPebble here: http://goo.gl/3FVCyQ
DYNAMIC HOME SCREENS:
When you open the app on your Pebble, the screen that shows up can depend on the situation you're in. For example, you can have a different home screen for when you're at home, when you're at work or you can even have a Late Night home screen.
With list screens you can create customized lists, where you set the header and lines. Each line can have a different Label and Action, so you can for example list your favourite music apps when you insert your headphones or connect to the bluetooth radio in your car, or list your favourite TV shows and play them on your TV.
You can redirect your notifications to your Pebble with the help of AutoNotification, or create your own notifications, where each button can do a different action.
You can also set quick static screens. This type of screen always shows a Title and 3 options and you can set different actions for each button. With this you can easily use your pebble as a remote control.
You can set a screen with a title and a very long text, so that you can for example read a news article on your Pebble or have some notes show up on it when you need them.
you can do any action with a twist of your wrist. This lets you dismiss a notification without ever having to touch your Pebble! Or you can switch between commands and channel list mode on a remote control.
Every button on your Pebble can have different modes. For example, you can make it so that a long click on a notification will show its full text. Or you can make a short click toggle a light, but a long click check the light status. Or you can make a double click on a button restart the show you're watching instead of its normal function.
You can set custom vibration patterns for when a screen shows up or when ever you please as long as the AutoPebble app is open on your watch. Generate the vibration pattern on your PC and it will be reproduced faithfully on your Pebble.
You can turn on and off your pebble light whenever you please. You could make it always be on at night, and always be off during the day for example.
You can control window creation and dismissal on your Pebble. For example, by using window IDs I can make my Remote Control and Channel screens always overlap eachother, and when I press back I go directly to my Home screen instead of just going back to the previous screen.
DO NOT DISTURB
You can make it so that a screen is never dismissed. This lets you have some notes for your class on your pebble for example, and be sure that you won't receive notifications as long as that screen is up.
MUSIC APP INTEGRATION
You can make the built-in Pebble Music app control AutoPebble as well. For example, you can launch the AutoPebble watch app with the Play button.
Check out the AutoVera video here: http://youtu.be/ukJp8pRNszo
Also, learn how to easily setup AutoVera in our handy guides: http://dkc.io/c/autovera
AutoVera is a Tasker plugin. You need to have Tasker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm) installed to use most of its features, so please be aware of that before using it. You can try out Tasker for free here: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/download.html
AutoVera is a Tasker plugin that allows you to fully control your home in a very easy, yet powerful way.
It allows you to make your home react to anything that happens on your Android device, like opening your blinds in the morning when your alarm goes off, and to anything that your android device can detect, like if you flip your phone, you can flip out a light.
It also allows you to react to anything that happens in your home in real time. For example, you can sound an alarm on your phone when a motion detector is tripped.
You can even get the status or any other relevant information on your home automation devices and use it wherever and however you like. You can show the status of your devices on your Pebble (with AutoPebble) or on your TV for example (with AutoCast)
With AutoVera you can control any Z-Wave devices through a Vera Gateway. With the Power of Tasker you can totally personalize how you do this, and really make home automation your own personal experience.
You could turn on lights by wistling for example.
Or setup a delayed light that turns off 5 minutes after you press a button so that you can go to bed with the lights still on.
You can even control almost any plugin that is installed on your Vera, right out of the box.
Even devices that weren't designed to work with the Vera in the first place! Check out the video to see many of the devices you can control.
By installing the AutoVera plugin on your Vera, you can receive updates on your phone whenever something happens in your home.
So, for example, you can create your own Tasker widgets on your home screen that always update when a light is turned on or off independently of where the toggling occurred.
Or you could build a whole beautiful Tasker scene showing the different states of your lights. You could be alerted when someone unlocks or opens your door. Or you can go all out and build a whole map of your house, showing which lights and locks are on and off, and make it all update in real time.
With AutoVera you are always up to date to what is going on in your home.
You can also request information about your various devices. You can know everything about them, so even if you're not subscribed to their status updates, you can always know what the temperature is in your house, if your door is locked or what is currently playing in your Media Center.
EASE OF USE
AutoVera has several features that keep your setup in Tasker as simple and easy to maintain as possible.
For example, by setting the nickname "favourite" on several of your devices, you can easily bring up a list of those devices and toggle them.
And with the powerful advanced features of AutoVera, you can for example voice control any device in your home with just one Tasker Profile. It couldn't get any easier than this!
AutoVera gives you full control over your home or office at any time, from anywhere.
It only makes sense to make your Android device the center of your home automation, because with Tasker and AutoVera, there's no limit to what you can automate. Control your Home.
React to your Home. Automate Your Home.
It will let you run Cloudpipes pipes on specific conditions from Tasker.
This app requires both Tasker AND Cloudpipes to be installed.
With this plugin you can select some conditions in Tasker, when triggered, can run a pipe in Cloudpipes. This can be a very powerful was to transfer your files.
* Only app that capable of blocking voicemail on Lollipop (android 5.0)
* Text message blocking works on Kitkat (Android 4.4)
* New blocking feature: Allow the call to ring through, but prevent it from leaving voice mail.
* New feature: block outgoing text messages (Android 4.4 and above)
Download complete step-by-step guide at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support four ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't want them to call.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* LED only notification of new private message, pick your own LED color.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
* Invisible new message widget only shows up when there is new private message.
* Mail box auto closed when phone screen turns off.
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
Or have you ever muted the phone but missed calls from your boss, or your wife, or your children?
With this app, there is no more worry about missing important calls, you can now safely and peacefully mute your phone. Those important calls that you can't afford to miss will ring the phone loud and clear even if the phone is muted. Now you can have a peacefully night of sleep, or enjoy your coffee break in the afternoon, or have a quite dinner with the family, worry free.
This app does only one thing and does it well, it will sound the ring for those numbers you put in the safe list even if the phone is muted.
Other features included in the app:
* Automatically start when your phone starts.
* Can pull the number into the list from your phone's contact, or call log. There is no need to manually type the numbers.
* With one click, you can safe list all numbers in your phone's contact.
* With one click, you can safe list all numbers under a particular caller id.
* Support wildcard symbols, you can safe list an entire area code by using wildcard.
* Popup a dialog window after each call that is not in the safe list, so you can add the number to the safe list directly without opening the app.
This app is also included in our best selling call/sms blocking/filtering app "Extreme Call Blocker Droid" app, if you want to have more control over calls and messages, including block it, or hide it, timers, calendar integration, profiles, etc. please check out that app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greythinker.punchback
This is the first release, suggestions are welcome.
Other features in the planning:
1. Timer or calendar control: use timer or your calendar to control the safe list, so only allow the app to ring the phone at a particular time, or if you have a meeting, don't ring.
2. Call number control: let a particular number ring through only after 2nd, or 3rd calls.
3. Text response to muted calls: send an auto text response to caller and tell them you can't answer the phone.
Enjoy and have peace !
When used together with the Parental Control App (downloadable from http://www.safephoneforkids.com), this App can help you to protect your children from harassment, bully and abuse by phone calls and text messages, make you feel more comfortable to give a phone to your kid and still have the control over who can call or text, or to whom your children can call or text.
Built and designed based on the best-selling call/message control App (Extreme Call Blocker), the Safe Phone for Kids Apps will enable you to:
* Remotely monitor the incoming/outgoing calls, incoming/outgoing text messages, and app installations.
* Remotely add numbers to your kid's phone's blacklist, to block incoming/outgoing calls and text messages, you'll be able to block anybody from leaving your kid voice mail.
* Remotely add numbers to your kid's phone's allowed list, so they won't miss your call. You'll be able to turn on the ring even if the phone is muted.
* Remotely track your kid's phone's locations, display the locations in a log or directly on the map.
* Keep all information received in a log and you can send the log to yourself via email.
Specially designed to keep your information safe and secure.
* Direct communication between your phone and your kid's phone, no middle server involved, no web account to setup. Information is only saved on your phone, nowhere else.
* Communication between you and your kid is encrypted with 128-bit encryption.
* Communication between you and your kid is also dual authenticated with password and phone number.
You may also use this App to help your elders, who are also easy targets for phone and message harassment.
All user's manual can be downloaded from http://www.safephoneforkids.com, feel free to leave your suggestion, concerns and feedback on our user's forum, and check out the blog page to see how you can protect your kids in the information age.
keywords: parental control, call control, safety, kids, elders, donation