The object is to match pairs of cards in as little moves as possible. When cards are turned over, it is important to remember where they are for when the matching card is turned up later in the game.
Match Up will allow you to challenge your memory. MatchUp has very easy 2x2, 4x4 by tables which your kids will love but also 5x6, 6x6, 8x8 and 10x10 tables which can be very challenging.
Your brain's memory will be challenged on various levels as we have incorporated various images from different themes. Some of the themes are harder than others as the disctintions can be very specific.
Are you ready to challenge your memory daily with MatchUp ?
With MatchUp Exercise your Memory !
MatchUp is a good Memory trainer for all the family !
You can also give a try to our newest FREE games :
- Reversi (Othello like)
- 4 in a row (Connect 4)
- Thunder Bear
- Mouse Trap (Unblock the mouse)
- Push Roll
- Bubble Blast
Have fun with old childhood Match up memory Game. Needless to say this is one of the best possible ways for your Memory Test.
Experience different levels’ & progressively sharp your memory through a routine exercise of playing this amazing memory checker game.
You can play to take the memory test alone or play with someone else.
This game has no age bar. From Small kids to elder once every one can play this Memory checker game. In fact for small kids this game is very useful as it helps in sharpening their memory skills from the childhood days itself.
This memory checker game has very simple GUI & there are absolutely no hidden tricks or trials needed like other game. Thus any one of us can enjoy this simple yet very effective & engaging Memory testing game.
All objects are laid down in a grid view concept. At the start of any new game all the objects will be displayed for a fraction of time. Try your best to memorize all the objects. Now all the square boxes will be flipped & and the real object will not be visible now. Select any one yet unopened square box. Object hidden behind the smiley will be visible now. You now need to select one more unopened square box & the deal is it also should have the same object. If you succeed you will earn yourself point however a failure a will result in both the boxes again closed.
Earn a bonus point whenever you are able to select 2 identical boxes at once.
Your score will depend on the time taken by you till you open all the boxes.
So what are you waiting for? Install this super cool Memory tester game now & get on the fun ride.
This Brain teaser app has been tested on latest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3, Nexus 7, samsung galaxy note, sony xperia s, HTC Droid DNA, samsung galaxy s4, HTC Desire S, google nexus 4, HTC One, samsung galaxy note 2 and Sony Xperia z. Please contact us if your device is not supported.
We ensure thoroughly tested & highly optimized Memory challenger Game app to ensure minimal resource (Battery & Memory) usage & alike user experience across range of devices.
Like our Memory Trainer App? Please rate 5 Star. In case you have some concerns plz write back to us. We will ensure all your concerns are addressed in the future updates.
It offers you three ways to play:
One player - you play to the lowest time and highest score.
Two players - Two people compete to collect the most pairs of cards.
Arcade - Here you play against the clock in increasingly difficult levels.
Each mode has three difficulty levels.
And also five themes to choose from.
Have fun with your child or with your little friends. Show that you are good memory.
It's a great game to exercise their memory.
Try our Lite version, if you can see stereo and like the app buy Pro with dozens more images
Make sure to rate and leave your comments. We hope you'll love this app!
Lottery results and jackpot information for Mega Millions, Powerball, Hot Lotto, Wild Card 2, 2by2, Decades of Dollars, Win for Life and state lottery games:
* Arizona (The Pick, Fantasy 5 (Pick 5), CA$H4, 2by2, Pick 3)
* Arkansas (Cash 4, Cash 3)
* California (SuperLOTTO Plus, Fantasy 5, Daily 4, Daily 3, Daily Derby)
* Colorado (Lotto, Cash 5, MatchPlay)
* Connecticut (Classic Lotto, Cash5, Lucky-4-Life, Play3, Play4)
* Delaware (Multi-Win Lotto, Cash 5, Play4, Play3)
* District of Columbia (DC-5, DC-4, DC-3)
* Florida (Florida Lotto, Mega Money, FANTASY 5, PLAY 4, CASH 3)
* Georgia (Decades of Dollars, Win For Life, Fantasy 5, Georgia FIVE, Cash 3, Cash 4)
* Idaho (Wild Card 2, Double Play Daily, Pick 3)
* Illinois (Lotto, Little Lotto, Pick 3, Pick 4)
* Indiana (Hoosier Lotto, Tag 6, Mix & Match, Lucky 5, Daily 4, Daily 3, Quick Draw)
* Iowa ($100,000 Cash Game, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Kansas (Super Kansas Cash, Pick 3)
* Kentucky (Decades of Dollars, Pick 3, Pick 4, Cash Ball, 3 Line Lotto)
* Louisiana (Lotto, Easy 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Maine (Tri-State MegaBucks Plus, Tri-State Weekly Grand, Tri-State Pick 4, Tri-State Pick 3)
* Massachusetts (CASH WINFALL, Megabucks Doubler, MASS CASH, Numbers Game)
* Michigan (Classic Lotto 47, Fantasy 5, Daily 3, Daily 4, Keno!)
* Minnesota (Gopher 5, Northstar Cash, Daily 3)
* Missouri (Lotto, Show Me Cash, Pick 3, Pick 4)
* Montana (Montana Cash,10 Spot)
* Nebraska (Pick 5, Pick 3, MyDaY)
* New Hampshire (Tri-State MegaBucks Plus, Tri-State Weekly Grand, Tri-State Pick 4, Tri-State Pick 3)
* New Jersey (Pick-6 Lotto, Jersey Cash 5, Pick-4, Pick-3)
* New Mexico (Roadrunner Cash, Pick 3)
* New York (New York Lotto, Pick 10, Take 5, Sweet Million, WIN 4, NUMBERS)
* North Carolina (Carolina Pick 3, Carolina Pick 4, Carolina Cash 5)
* North Dakota (Wild Card 2, 2by2)
* Ohio (Classic Lotto, Rolling Cash 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Ten-OH!)
* Oklahoma (Cash 5, Pick 3)
* Oregon (Megabucks, Win for Life, Pick 4, Lucky Lines)
* Pennsylvania (MATCH 6, The Daily Number, BIG 4, Quinto, CASH 5, Treasure Hunt
* Rhode Island (Wild Money, The Numbers Game)
* South Carolina (Palmetto Cash 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* South Dakota (Wild Card 2, Dakota Cash)
* Tennessee (Tennessee Cash, Cash 4, Cash 3)
* Texas (Lotto Texas, Texas Two Step, Cash Five, Daily 4, Pick 3)
* Vermont (Tri-State MegaBucks Plus, Tri-State Weekly Grand, Tri-State Pick 4, Tri-State Pick 3)
* Virginia (Decades of Dollars, Win For Life, Cash 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
* Washington (Lotto, Hit 5, Match 4, The Daily Game, Daily Keno)
* West Virginia (Cash 25, Daily 4, Daily 3)
* Wisconsin (Megabucks, SuperCash!, Badger 5, Pick 4, Pick 3)
Truly FREE app, no ads!
One of the things that all people have in common is name. Have you ever asked yourself, "What does my name mean?". Most people have some idea of their name meaning or where their name came from. This app has been set up as a free etymology resource to look up the history and meaning of names.
Uncover thousands of names and discover the meaning of names, their origins, pronunciations and more.