This tool is powerful vibration meter tool.
It has the following features:
- shows vibrations in real time
- saves vibration data into SD card (*zip file also supported)
- provides configurable sound alarm that may be used to:
- detect the earthquakes when you sleep
- detect if somebody opens the door when you sleep
It is recommended to use the battery charger when it works for a long time.
If you want to recommend the alarm feature that may recognize earthquake
We will also use this facebook page to keep you informed about the work progress and current activities and plans for the future.
This application comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
- Automatic range re-adjustment.
- Show maximal and minimal values.
- "No sensor" message for devices without accelerometer.
- Display Z-axis acceleration.
- Low-pass filter to eliminate the force of gravity.
See a review of this app in the Institute of Physics' physics education periodical: "Map and apps widen the scope of school physics." Physics Education. (May 2013). pg. 409-410. Retrieved online at: http://goo.gl/YtVfXe
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: Used to keep the device awake only when recording accelerometer data to csv. (Example: After pushing the record button, the app will continue to collect data even when placed in a pocket during a roller coaster ride, and will turn off only after data recording has been stopped.)
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: A csv file is created and modified on the phone's internal memory.
If you have any questions, comments, or would like to see modifications/updates, please email me at email@example.com
- Total acceleration
- Three axis
- Cool graphics
- Very simple interface, nothing to configure, just download and play
- Works in almost all mobiles/tablets
Just download it and try it out. If you have any suggestion just let us know. Accelerometer Pro FREE is totally FREE.
- Improve your driving by minimize the Acceleration
- Note that Z axis should be 9.8 with the mobile on a surface (easy way to teach children haw gravity works)
* Display Accelerometer event frequency
* Switch between NORMAL, UI, GAME and FASTEST
* Display device and accelerometer type
* Display accelerometer range and resolution
* Check for Screen off/Accelerometer bug
* Collect accelerometer info on website
The information you see is uploaded to a webpage when you exit the app and it was running for at least 5 seconds and the screen off/accelerometer bug was tested. See the results: http://accfreq.cochibo.com
The Screen off/Accelerometer bug is described in Anroid issues 3708 and 11028, see:
This app uses both a partial wakelock and the "re-register accelerometer events" workaround to assure only devices that really will not deliver accelerometer events when the screen is turned off register as having the bug.
For more on this issue, see:
If you have the bug and want to get rid of it, you can try installing a mod, like CyanogenMod. This works on many phones, but not all phones.
I made the minimum number of changes required to publish this sample:
- rename app package because 'com.example' is a reserved package.
- set android:versionCode and android:versionName to 15 in the manifest element of the manifest file.
- signed with my private key
This apk requests 2 features that will be used for Android Market filtering:
This show the output from the accelerometer and minimum and maximum vales recorded.
Plots the accelerometer output over time. Option to save data.
Shows the frequency spectrum of the recent accelerometer data. Use to find resonant frequency's.
Converts the accelerometer sensor output into a colour. Wave the device around and the colour will change.
This is a musical instrument based on the accelerometer sensor. Orientation selects the note and pitch the volume. It is based on a 5 equal temperament notes per octave scale so that the music will still sound reasonable even if played badly.
This screen provides info on your sensor, such as vendor, version, resolution and range. It also shows info for other sensors on your device.
Free & No Ads. No time limits, no restricted features etc, this is the full version.
Write external storage permission so that you can save the data in graph or spectrum modes.
Display x,y and z components with the absolute (non-directional) G-force. Lying flat on a table, it should display about 0 in x and y, and 1 for z. Thus 1 total G-force.
Accuracy depends on the Android device and accelerometer hardware.
Works in both portrait and lanscape mode, without reseting data in the rotation as many other apps do.
Logging, interval settings and portrait/landscape lock is coming as optional configuration in future versions.
Your csv file is stored in this directory in sd card: android->data->sensorwork
We at virtuoid hope that this app will help you in collecting and marking data from acceerometer.
Your feedback will be welcomed at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other query you can also contact us on email@example.com.
Most applications will show the x,y and z values of the accelerometer, which are fine to view the orientation of the phone. This application shows the vector magnitude of the phone, which is the force of the weight exerted on the phone in m/s at any given time.
When the phone is at rest, the value should plateaux at approx 9/8 m/s. When the phone is dropped, the value should be ~0m/s as the phone is in free fall and no forces are being exerted on the accelerometer.
It is useful for viewing typical accelerometer values when the phone screen cannot be seen or plugged into a computer (e.g. worn in a pocket)
Sensor Kinetics is an advanced viewer and monitor for all of the standard sensors available in your Android device. You can finally see and log the accelerometer, gyroscope or the magnetometer in real time action!
Written by one of the pioneers of the use of accelerometers and gyroscopes within the modern smartphone, it provides a comprehensive look at the total dynamics of the combined operations of all the sensors.
The app demonstrates the use of the accelerometer, gyroscope and the rotation sensor to control a tilt based view navigation like the RotoView technology by INNOVENTIONS. It also demonstrates the operation of the magnetic sensor, the linear acceleration sensor and the gravity sensor within special graphical displays.
Use Sensor Kinetics to monitor and understand the behavior of the sensors while you change the delay setting or activate/deactivate specific sensors. Each sensor is attached to a sophisticated chart viewer. If you need to save or share sensor charts, please purchase the companion Sensor Kinetics Pro.
For educational users, the app includes comprehensive help files which provide physics students with hands-on knowledge of how these sensors interact with smartphones and suggest numerous experiments you can perform on your phone or tablet.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics?
Developers, students, hobbyists, technicians, engineers... anyone who's curious about what lies "under the hood" of their mobile device!
Test your Android phone or tablet: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your device. For example, you can quickly determine if your Android device has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it's operating. The numerous chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time and gauge their accuracy and behavior.
Educational: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your phone or tablet. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments you can perform with the sensors.
App Developers: View in detail the behavior of the sensors used in your apps. Compare the performance of advanced sensors like gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
This app relates to gyroscope and accelerometer data logging, magnetometer, smart scroll, science, physics, tilt measure, pressure sensor, relative humidity sensor, light sensor, linear acceleration, temperature sensor, proximity sensor, gravity sensor, MEMS, kinetics
is a highly customizable,auto scalable speedometer with large analogue view,designed for daily use with perfect visual graphics.
A perfect companion whenever you need to know your speed information,direction and altitude, Gps Speedometer Pro can be used efficiently for driving,riding,hiking,cycling,walking,racing etc...
Keep track of your route, create trip logs and share with your friends . Export your trip logs as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT file and see your route on your computer.
• Works on airplanes in high altitude
• No Ads
• Super,Fast Performance
• Hardware Accelerated Graphics for Android 3.0 and Over
• Less Battery Usage
• No Distraction
• Simple and Easy to use
• Turn your Speedometer as HUD on your windscreen.
• Perfect visuals and high visibility graphics.
• Theme Selection (Red and Cyan)
• Customizable Graphics
• 3 Different Speedometer Hand Designs
• 3 Different Speedometer Wheel Designs
• Smart Gps lock
• Quick Gps locking
Speedometer Scale (Speedometer Numbers)
• Auto scale
• Scale can be adjusted
• 0/80 Scale
• 0/160 Scale
• 0/260 Scale
• Average Speed
• Maximum Speed
• Average and Maxium Speed can be reset
• Speed Correction (Positive or negative speed correction values can be added to current speed value )
• Speed Precision
• Odometer can be reset
• Odometer show/hide option
• Your actual location address
• Street name
• Post code
Trip Logs and Recording
• Every journey is recorded with almost every information needed such as trip time,moving time,waiting time, speed, average speed,maximum speed, distance, latitude, longitude, address
• Create GPX file (GPS eXchange Format) for Google Earth
• Create KML file for Google Earth
• Create CSV trip log report for Spreadsheet
• Create TXT trip log report for text editor
• Export trip log reports as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT On Your SDcard
• Attach trip log reports as GPX, KML, CSV, TXT To Your Email
• Share your trips in different formats with your friends.
• Record every step of your trips.
Speed Limiter Warning
• Sound Alarm
• Volume Control for sound alarm
• Speed Limiter can be adjusted by touch and rotation around center -wheel as seen in the screenshots.
• Altitude correction,It can be adjusted by user ,positive or negative altitude correction values can be added to current altitude value
• Digital Font
• Normal Font
• Adjust the screen according to your need
• Portrait only selection
• Landscape only selection
• Auto Screen Orientation
• App To SDcard supported
• All screen types are supported
• Small screen
• Normal screen
• Large Screen
• Htc Hero (Android 2.1)
• HTC HD Desire (Android 2.2)
• Samsung Galaxy S2 (Android 4.1.2)
• SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB (Android 2.2)
• NEXUS 7 TABLET (Android 4.2.2)
• Gps Speedometer does not store or collect any personal information
Upgrade and Installation Guide
When upgrading to a new version, to avoid any error, please follow these steps
• Uninstall previous version
• Restart your device
• Install new version
• Please make sure you are outside of your room or before you enable your gps,
• First enable your Gps by pressing the red gps button on the top right of the screen.
• Once the gps signal is picked or gps is locked, gps button will become blue color which indicates that gps signal is available, in cases when gps signal is lost,gps icon will turn to red,indicating that gps is trying to get gps lock.
• In case you have a problem for any reason or you are not sure how to start using the app. Please contact our developers.
• Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the new version and have a safe ride...
Linxmap Dev Team
More from developer
Karts are small but very fast racing cars popular all over the world. Most of Nascar, Formula 1, Indy car, Moto gp, Rally drivers started their careers from karting.
If you feel the need for speed and want to experience good racing simulation on your phone, you definitely should try this game. Unlike drag racing your results highly depend on you ability to pass corners and brake efficiently.
- Start your career and go through three leagues starting from 15 hp kart and get 90 hp superkart in the end.
- Earn money in races and buy new car parts that increase cars performance.
- Unlock new tracks.
New: We also have F1 Grand Prix 3D game available on the market. You can find it typing "F1 Grand Prix 3D" in the search or in "More by this developer" or using direct link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a10.games.formula . We just released it taking into account all positive and negative in the Kart racing.
Improve the game: write us what you think. The most precious ideas are always ideas of players - your ideas. ;)
If you like the game rate it on Android Market, it will help other people find it.
Keywords: kart, karting, cart, race, гонки, rennen
- G-Force displaying screen. A point-like chart moving from left to right, from top to bottom under the gforce.
- Chart with ability to collect huge amount of data with different refresh rate, save and load it.
- Acceleration Speedometer. First speedometer based just on lateral and frontal acceleration forces. It uses accelerometer to calculate speed. You can measure the speed of such vehicles like metro, where GPS navigation does not work.
- export to CSV
- no ads
- subscription for the Pro version features in the future
Feel free to write feedback messages to email@example.com, it will help me to improve the application
KW: g meter, g force meter