Featuring a motion captured Siu Lim Tao performed by Grand Master Samuel Kwok.
The app includes detailed information about the Sui Lim Tao and is presented with stunning real time 3D graphics.
- Zoom pan and rotate a highly detailed moving 3D GM Samuel Kwok
- Covers entire Siu Lim Tao
- Detailed information about all hand positions in Siu Lim Tao
- Option to see the motion captured movements in slow motion.
- Possibility to scrub the animation in real-time
please be patient for screen will remain black for several moments when loading the motion capture data.
1. Wing Chun Glossary, containing photo, Jyutping (Cantonese), English & Chinese definition. Plus native Cantonese voice recordings for each term. A quick search function is provided for easy terminology look up.
2. The traditional Wing Chun Code of Conduct by Grandmaster Yip Man. Complete with Chinese characters, respective Jyutping, and native Cantonese recitation.
See for yourself, why Wing Chun kung fu is so effective just by itself.
This application allows you to download, view, and delete Wing Chun kung fu video lessons in the form of MP4 files.
These video files are encrypted and can only be played with this application.
Along with each video lesson, is a textual description of the lesson.
Wing Chun Lineage : Yip Man -> William Cheung -> Joe Sayah
About Master Joe Sayah:
Master Joe Sayah has been training in Wing Chun Kung Fu for over 30 years.
He has worked as a bodyguard for foreign presidents, members of the entertainment industry, and high profile business executives.
He has conducted numerous seminars with armed forces and law enforcement agencies including the U.S. Navy Seals, C.I.A, F.B.I., and local police departments.
He has starred in a number of Hong Kong movies including Jackie Chan's Mr. Nice Guy, and Jet Li's Once Upon A Time In China (Part 6) where he played the main villain.
In 2004, he received Wing Chun Kung Fu "Master of the Year" Award from U.S Martial Arts Hall Of Fame.
Master Joe Sayah has also been featured in a multitude of magazine publications including:Inside Kung Fu,Combat,Blitz Magazine,Martial Art,Blackbelt,and Ralph Magazine.
В нем впервые представлены аппликации к формам не только с партнером, но и для самостоятельной отработки на деревянном манекене. Детальное описание техник и их выполнения иллюстрировано пошаговыми фотографиями.
Книга рекомендуется студентам, изучающим Традиционный Винг Чунь, а также всем, интересующимся единоборствами, в качестве ознакомительного пособия.
Примечание: книга не предназначена для самостоятельного изучения Винг Чунь, а является лишь дополнительным инструментом для более глубокого познания материала, преподаваемого в Академии Традиционного Винг Чунь.
Я никогда не преследовал цели написать книгу. И находясь в мире единоборств более 25 лет, вдруг понял, что отдал этому большую и светлую часть своей жизни.
В эпоху поголовных перемен, крушения надежд и человеческих судеб, занятия единоборствами оставались моим самым надежным и преданным другом. Когда в минуты самых тяжелых испытаний мне казалось, что ничего уже нельзя изменить, мой верный друг не давал мне возможность поддаться отчаянью и депрессии. Повторяя тао, или работая с партнером в зале, я постоянно ощущал, что все чего я добился в жизни, это только благодаря моим занятиям.
У меня растет сын, ему сейчас 18 лет, его сверстники очень часто прячутся от суровой действительности за мониторами компьютеров и развивают себя виртуально, еще один уход от действительности – наркотики, пьянство. Глядя на них, я пришел к выводу, что обязан использовать эту минимальную возможность для того чтобы открыть им еще один путь к самопознанию. И пусть всем, как и мне, занятия будут служить надежным и верным другом.
Моему сыну Марку, жене Лёле и всем близким мне людям посвящается.
There are numerous styles of KungFu, this app's main styles are presented and explained what they all have in common and specific to each of the styles exhibited characteristics:
- Choy Lee Fut
- Ving Tsun (Wing Chun)
- Northern Shaolin
- Hung Gar
New styles soon!
Martial arts are codified systems and traditions of combat practices, which are practiced for a variety of reasons: self-defense, competition, physical health and fitness, entertainment, as well as mental, physical, and spiritual development.
Traditional martial arts training refers to training in a martial art that is rooted in the tenets set forth by the original master of the art. Subsequent masters are chosen to carry on the traditional teachings of that particular art. Often, the traditional martial art is rooted in a country’s history.
Martial Arts Training
It also contains a large catalogue of human movements. Want to see how to do a dance? Ever wondered about basketball? Well here’s your chance to see how these are done in the palm of your hand, from any angle, speed, and position.
• Create and store human body movements in dance, martial arts, sports, or what every else you can dream up, in 3D
• Share movements with friends via email and individual pose shots
• Play prerecorded moves from a large inbuilt catalogue
• Playback movements in 3D from any angle, zoom level, speed, with the option to view a single view or a split screen of four views at once.
• Use your devices gyro to look around the body's movements, as though the movement was being played back right in front of you.
• See your movements played back through your cameras view, with inbuilt AR system.
Tutorials at http://www.stablevalley.com/mymoves
The Learn Wing Chun App is a great way for learning wing chun from the comfort of your own home. Lessons are taught by various Sifus (Masters) around the World by sharing their passion for wing chun to those willing to learn.
Special Thanks to the following schools for sharing their knowledge:
Izzo Tactical Combat Martial Arts
Master Wong Academy
Windy City Wing
Wing Tsun Kung Fu Sweden
Want to promote your school? Please feel free to send us your details via E-Mail.
Disclaimer: This app is not intended to replace instruction from attending your local Wing Chun academy. Only your Sifu (Master) can adjust and perfect your technique. This app uses publicly available video feeds and documentions. We are not affiliated with the schools mentioned within this app.
You just found like what you were looking for.
Let this application be your personal Wing Chun.
*History of wing chun
*More free apps
Find video courses of masters, learn how to fight and defend
your self using this martial art. This free application is
very easy to use.
have fun with El Ramo free android apps game Store for phone and tablet
wing chun has a amount of punching methods. Of course it's most known for the chain punch or the right punch. However, this isn't the only method we have in wing chun for punching. Anytimes your opponent accumulates so close to you, you're not in the position to confer them a level punch or to confer them a chain punch, so you have to use any different punching methods. In the chum kiu shape, which is already the second frame which a pupil studys very early on, we have anything called the lifting punch. Now a lifting punch is similar to what you have in boxing that's called an uppercut, except that uppercuts in boxing don't only go to the exterior, manytimes uppercuts can also go to the body. In wing chun regularly we only apply the lifting punch to the head, so that's why it's a tiny bit more specific,wing chun although there are any sifu's that teach lifting punches to the body as well, but primarily, it's meant to go to the outside or to the chin or to the jaw. Now it goes on a extremely, extremely tight arc and it lifts at the quit extremely littlely, by a little spinal flexion here in your t-spine. You genuinely faithful wing chun extend a little bit to lift up in there.how to do wing chun So it has both the hip and the spine extending in there when you go through the punch. One possible application for the lifting punch would be in a situation where possibly manybody is trying to grapple your neck or grasp on to you and you're careful in a situation where you're unable to do a right punch or do a right punch to better succeed. So the lifting punch can de facto fit in here really wing chun nicely accompanying this arm or this arm here and can go right to the chin. You should apply your partner's chest basically, as a guide or a scope to go up here and to hit the surface that way. It can besides be concluded too, if you're in a situation where you're catching manybody here and their head is very close and you truthful must to slip this one in here similar to that. So the lifting punch works extremely well here, especially in composition with a neck pulling hand, so that he can't drive everywhere when i confer him the hit. So this one works truly nice, works actually nice against a clinch. There are any population that would like to teach their learners to do lifting punches under the arm. This can work in principles. I'm all the time a little worried regarding the guy advent in and hitting accompanying the elbow, so i in general stay away from this,wing chun and the an supplementary one issue along this one is that, if you punch underneath, he can clamp my arm, and then suddenly it's stuck. So although this is an application taught by some sifu's, i wouldn't necessarily recommend it as a highest application for the lifting punch. Generally, whenever your hands are down and you must to punch in an upward fashion, the lifting punch more than suits the bill for that wing chun.
Literally, "Siu Nim Tau" is often translated as "Little Idea". However the true meaning is "Subtle Awareness". Apart from standard and precise positioning of hand movements, the form also trains subtle internal joint handling, relaxation and unity of body and mind.
The App provides a detail decomposition of each individual moves.
- Each movement is numbered for easy reference
- Picture, video, and training notes are included in each move
- Cantonese names of each movement are provided with Chinese writing and romanization
- Easy & navigitaion to each movement
- Great tool for first time learners
- The notes are also valuable reminders for intermediate and advanced practitioners
1) How to Do a Lifting Punch
2) Martial Arts Legend Bruce Lee
3) Who Is Ip Man aka Yip Man?
4) History of Wing Chun
5) How to Do Chi Sau aka Sticking Hands
6) Cooperative Training vs. Competitive
7) How to Do the Siu Nim Tau Form
8) How to Do the Chum Kiu Form
9) How to Do the Saam Bai Tze
10) How to Do Man Sau / Wu Sau aka On Guard
11) Yee Ji Kim Yeung Ma / Adduction Stance
12) How to Do Lin Wan Kuen aka Chain Punch
13) How to Do Hyun Sau aka Circling Hand
14) How to Do Juen Ma aka Turning Stance
15) How to Do Taan Sau aka Palm Up Hand
16) How to Do Gang Sau aka Splitting Hand
17) How to Do Fook Sau aka Subduing Hand
18) How to Do Wu Sau aka Guarding Hand
19) How to Do Jak Jeung aka Side Palm
20) How to Do Paak Sau aka Slapping Hand
21) How to Do Gam Sau aka Pressing Hand
22) How to Do Lap Sau aka Grabbing Hand
23) How to Do Bong Sau aka Wing Hand
24) How to Do Kwan Sau aka Rotating Hand
25) How to Do Jat Sau aka Shock Hand
26) Bong / Taan Gerk aka Leg Defenses
27) How to Do a Front Thrust Kick
28) How to Do a Side & Slant Kick
29) How to Do Man Sau aka Asking Hand
30) Gwai Jaang aka Kneeling Elbow Strike
31) How to Do Biu Sau aka Thrusting Hand
32) How to Do Pou Paai Jeung aka Double Palm
33) How to Do Seung Ma aka Advancing Step
34) How to Do Taan Da / Gang Da
35) How to Do a Pak Sau
36) How to Use a Taan Sau against a Punch
37) How to Do Bong Sau / Lap Da
38) How to Time a Kick Attack
39) How to Do Lau Gerk aka Kick Defense
40) How to Do Chi Gerk
41) Basic Chi Sau Theory
42) Dan Chi Sau aka Single Hand Chi Sau
43) Seung Chi Sau aka Double Arm Chi Sau
44) How to Do a Lap Sau Drill
45) How to Do Chi Sau Footwork
46) First 3 Sets of Siu Nim Tau Form
47) Second 3 Sets of Siu Nim Tau Form
48) Final 2 Sets of Siu Nim Tau Form
49) Chum Kiu Paai Jaang aka Hacking Elbow
50) How to Do Biu Tze Saam Jaang
51) How to Do a Long Pole Grip
52) How to Do Baat Jaam Do
53) How to Do Wing Chun with Alex Richter
The complete form is displayed in easy to understand step-by-step graphics, with tons of images displayed in both daytime and x-ray vision views. This guides you through the entire process.
A video demonstration of Siu Lim Tao leads you through the entire form so that you can mirror the video and utilize it as your own tutorial.
An applications section is provided in the app to teach you how to perform and apply various blocks and strikes used for defense and/or attack which is used in Siu Lim Tao form.
App also includes especially designed martial arts music which creates the perfect mentality and environment for learning and training.
This music will transport you to a new level and help you to find your inner-self and energy.
Phillipino martial art and self defence, kali arnis, eskrima, stick fighting, For students of Eskrima. health and fightness, sports, self defence.
Since 1990, Imperial Estates have cornered the growing market to adapt to the influx of people moving to South London. Imperial Estates has grown with demand, offering a professional service to all our clients, wishing to live in the Thornton Heath and Croydon areas.
Managing your property efficiently is a specialist activity, requiring infinite attention to detail. We keep in close contact with our clients by phone or email.