De app bevat 5 menu's waarvan de eerste twee "live" worden bijgewerkt.
Het eerste onderdeel "Nieuws" zoekt continue de belangrijkste websites op het gebied van MS af en plaatst nieuwe nieuwsberichten bovenaan het nieuwsmenu. Op deze manier bent u altijd op de hoogte van het laatste nieuws.
Het menu-item "Agenda" werkt hetzelfde en zoekt naar belangrijke data van bijvoorbeeld congressen en themabijeenkomsten.
Onder "Team" kunt u de disciplines van het MS-team van Zorggroep Crabbehoff vinden met daarbij de insteek en doelstellingen van hun behandeling, begeleiding en advisering. Hieraan gekoppeld is het menu-item "Producten" met hierin de diensten die de leden van het MS-team regionaal kunnen bieden.
Tenslotte biedt "Professionals" informatie bedoeld voor zorgorganisaties die geïnteresseerd zijn in professionele ondersteuning door het MS-team van Zorggroep Crabbehoff.
Kortom, een app die echt iets toevoegt op het gebied van Multiple Sclerose!
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from multiple sclerosis
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of multiple sclerosis and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for multiple sclerosis
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from multiple sclerosis in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains multiple sclerosis diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
This App contains a set of validated tests to help you measure at any time the intensity of spasticity symptoms and its evolution through time. They will provide a solid source of data with quantifiable information that can be shared with health care professionals for their evaluation.
• MS Spasticity has a progressive negative impact on MS patient’s wellbeing and quality of life.
• MS Spasticity means continuous and/or sudden muscle stiffness or rigidity; often associated with pain, sleep disruption, bladder dysfunction, spasms, walking impairment and others.
• Information describing all MS Spasticity symptoms.
• Validated tests designed to keep track of every MS spasticity symptom. Each symptom can be tracked with a specific test at any time:
- Numeric Rating Scales (Spasticity, Pain, Sleep Disruption)
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index Test
- 12-item Multiple Sclerosis Walking Scale
- Bladder Control Scale
• Graphics will show the evolution throughout a specific period of time for each symptom
• Results can be shared with all Health Care Professionals (physician, nurse…) Remember that all results are completely confidential and it’s your own decision to share them.
• A personal section where you will be able to register all the medication you are taking, and set alerts to remind you when to take your medicines.
LifeandMS App can help you to test and track all MS spasticity symptoms. Following the evolution of these symptoms you will improve their control.
This is a symptoms guidance tool. It should never substitute your doctor advice.
Best comprehensive overview covers the symptoms and treatment of multiple sclerosis. This app has been developed for everyone, all topics has been made to make it useful and interesting.
*** Don’t wait! Download this app and get the health tips and facts you need today! ***
multiple sclerosis treatment app feature:
- What Is Multiple Sclerosis?
- Who Can Get Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Causes Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Are the Types of Multiple Sclerosis?
- What Are the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
*** Please Do Rate the APP and leave a reply on your valuable suggestions and improvements ***
The approach has been created by Bernard Uitdehaag, professor of clinical neuroepidemiology and neurologist at the MS Center Amsterdam of the VU University Medical Center in The Netherlands.
The App also provides definitions of an attack (exacerbation) and for monofocal and multifocal clinical presentation. In addition the App has typical examples of the key presentations of MS on magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): periventricular, juxtacortical, infratentorial and in the spinal cord.
The App is designed for use by medical professionals, in particular neurologists.
+ A list of people to call -- can call directly from the app
+ Insurance information
+ Doctor names and numbers -- can call directly from the app
+ Medical Conditions
+ Any special instructions or other information you wish to provide
CAN USE EVEN WHEN THE PHONE IS PATTERN/PIN/PASSWORD LOCKED. For Android 4.2 & up, you can add the ICE widget to the system lock screen. For earlier versions of Android, ICE provides its own lock screen mode. The ICE lock screen also includes an optional "if found" message in case you lose your phone.
Install our companion app “Family Medical Info” to store medical info for the entire family, including vaccinations and medical history. Optionally share some or all family info with ICE. When info is shared with ICE, an additional “Family Info” category is added following Medications that will allow you or emergency service providers to access the shared info.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info (FMI) to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
Optionally choose to email selected information (e.g., to your doctor).
Dynamically switch between Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek (Android 2.3+), Hebrew (Android 4.2+), Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish and Vietnamese when travelling. If you would like to help translate ICE into a different language, please email us.
Optionally export the ICE user profile for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. The exported profile can also be used by Family Medical Info.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, PLEASE email us.
Touch the Menu key to add a note. The app will automatically save the notes and the injection site when you go back to the main screen. If you need to make a note of an event that happened in the past, you can set a date, which would be a new date for the record. If the date is not set manually, it would be set automatically as a current date on the Mobil device.
* Track injection sites
* Text Note/Journal entries
* Photo notes
* Audio notes
* Export text Notes into a pipe delimited file.
Some content is now available in Russian, French and German. Translated using Google Translate.If you need content available in another language, please email me. It would help if you can provide the translation as Google Translate is not always accurate.
Please email me if you have any questions.
If you would like to donate or just interested in additional features listed below, please buy MedNotesPlus
* No Ads
* Search option
* Email text notes
* Backup DB
* Restore DB
* Restore DB from MedNotes or MedNotesTP
* And more .....
Keywords: sclérose en plaques, рассеянный склероз, копаксон
Med Helper also tracks your vital signs and PRN / take-as-needed medication. You can log and export or print detailed reports for your Doctor, Nurse or Caregiver
Multiple profiles let you manage others in your care.
Whether you’re self managing or taking care of your loved ones, Med Helper’s features will help you deal with anything from simple short term situations to prolonged complex chronic conditions by making it easy to maintain prescription and medical regime compliance / adherence.
It’s like having your very own Mobile Healthcare Assistant.
Med Helper is consistently ranked as one of the top applications of its kind in the Medical app field.
For information, suggestions or help contact us at: email@example.com
Friend us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/MedHelper?ref=hl
Med Helper Free Features include:
Phone / Tablet compatible
- Medication Alias
- RX Number
- Side Effects
- Start date
- End date
- Schedule pattern
- Reminder Times / Alarm set
- Taken at
- Refills Remaining
- Current inventory
- Expiration Date
- Time of Day
- Calendar view
Take as needed (PRN)
- Amount taken
- Time taken
- Last 10 doses / 24/hr
- Daily view
- Calendar view
- Ability to manage
- Part of day
- Pain levels
- Blood Pressure
Exportable and Printable Reports
People use Med Helper as a: Medication reminder - Medication tracker - Prescription tracker - Pill reminder - Pills reminder - Pills alarm - Pill organizer - Pill Calendar - Vitals tracker - Doctor or Pharmacist - appointment manager - RX reminder - Med reminder - Medication monitor - Medication reports tracker - Medicine reminder - Medicine scheduler - virtual Pillbox - Individual - family - medication reminder - Symptom tracker - Doctors list and Pharmacy organizer as well as a way to share information with their caregivers.
How ever you choose to use Med Helper we hope it helps make your life a little bit easier.
Med Helper is being designed by people just like you. Over the past two years we've received thousands of emails with suggestions, comments and reviews. People let us know what they like - what they want and sometimes what they don't like. We listen and design accordingly.
Our belief is that Better Healthcare Needs Better Tools... and better tools are best designed by those who use them. Meaning YOU.
For any information, suggestions or help of any kind please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See our website at: www.medhelperapp.com
We're at your service....
Note: No network connection is required for Med Helper to operate.
All the best - From the Med Helper Team
- Side effects: Know about a medicine's impact on pregnancy, lactation and its effect on your body if you consume alcohol. 100,000+ Medicines listed!
- Substitutes: Medicines with the same composition can be made by different manufacturers. Some may be 90% cheaper than what you’re prescribed.
- Information: Know about typical ailments a medicine is prescribed for and understand its action on your body.
- Ordering: Order medicines through the app with a few clicks. Earn upto 15% discounts. Available only in Delhi NCR, Chandigarh.
Awards & Recognition:
- Rated one of the best “Made in India” apps by Apple in 2014.
- Recognized by the Government of India - Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as a m-health initiative that consumers can use
- Ranked Top App in Medical Category in India - Android & iOS
- Frost & Sullivan Award for "Innovative Healthcare Service Delivery Model of the Year”
- VC Circle Award for the "Most promising Healthcare startup”
- Winner of m-Billionth award for m-health in South Asia
The Indian Express: http://archive.indianexpress.com/news/drugs-on-the-net/1147273/
The Economic Times: http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-10-30/news/55595277_1_wellness-market-nutrition-market-healthkart
Business Standard: http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/healthkart-bets-big-on-health-nutrition-mkt-in-india-114103000884_1.html
The Business Line: http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/smartbuy/generic-drugs-search-app-gets-2-lakh-downloads-in-2-weeks/article5670496.ece
Your Story: http://yourstory.com/2014/11/healthkart-plus/
- Identity: To help the login/sign up process become smoother.
- Photos/Media/Files: To store and retrieve your uploaded prescriptions.
- Camera/Microphone: To allow you to take a photo of your prescriptions to send us.
- Videos zu den Themen: Diagnoseverfahren, Etablierte & alternative Therapien, Symptome und ihre Behandlung, aktiv leben, Schule & Beruf, Familie & Partnerschaft
- Laienverständliche Animationen zu den Themen: Therapie der MS, Diagnose der MS, Ursachen der MS, Immunsystem, Zentrales Nervensystem
Bei Fragen und Anregungen wenden Sie sich bitte an email@example.com. Bitte stellen Sie Ihre Fragen nicht in den Rezensionen. Dort können wir Ihnen nicht antworten.
The app has been designed to help people who have difficulty in managing their saliva, such as those with neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis who have reduced sensation. The app can be set to either vibrate or beep (a wired or bluetooth headset is recommended) at a set interval. This prompts people to swallow prior to saliva spilling from their lips.
Swallow Prompt is an easy to use professional speech therapy tool which could make a huge difference to you or someone you know. It is advised that you liaise with your Speech and Language Therapist when using Swallow Prompt.
Swallow Prompt also has a convenient widget which you can add to your home screen in order to make starting and stopping it very easy.
A journal article published in the International Journal of Language and Communication Disorders in 2001 found that when people with Parkinson’s Disease used a swallow reminder their saliva management improved. (Drooling in Parkinsons’ disease: a novel speech and language therapy intervention. Int J Lang Commun Disord. 2001;36 Suppl:282-7. Marks L, Turner K, O'Sullivan J, Deighton B, Lees A).
If you are happy with our product, please do let others know, by adding a review. If you have any comments or queries related to Swallow Prompt, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your e-mail as soon as possible.