Unlike other Gardening apps this app is not made up of links to websites or external documents, nor does it require you to register to unlock further content. What it contains is valuable guides to all sorts of gardening jobs like how to make your compost, or what is the 'Three Sisters gardening technique'. It also contains lots of information about the vegetable plants you want to grow, like the pH range of the soil, the type of soil etc.
For seven years the Gardeners' Calendar has been providing a Moon Planting guide to gardeners around the world, and now you can take the guide with you on your mobile phone. Moon planting techniques have been used for thousands of years by farmers and gardeners. It helps you with the timings used for sowing, planting and harvesting your crops and therefore maximizes your yields.
There is also loads of information about the vegetables you are going to grow including the soil types, pH values, best aspect, and germination temperature which work best for them.
In this version the Moon Planting Guide provides seasonal advice to the Northern Hemisphere. The next version of the Guide will also support a seasonal sowing guide for the Southern hemisphere.
Save time with various gardening alarms.
Why don't you try making a vegetable garden and planting lettuce, peppers or other vegetables?
You can keep track of their growing progress and share it via Facebook or Twitter.
Buy flowerpots, get outside, feel and enjoy the clean air.
'Garden Manager' will help a lot.
1. Various alarms
- You will never forget to water your plants again.
- You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
- When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
2. Plant photo log
- Take pictures of and make notes about your treasured plants.
- When you sow and harvest seeds, you can experience the fun of writing notes about them and keeping track of the growing progress observed in your garden.
- If you write the widths / heights of your plants in each log, you can see them on the graph.
- You can brag about your logs to your friends via facebook, twitter and so on.
- Or ask them why your plants are withering.
4. Finding nearby florists
- You can find florists near you.
* TIPS: If the app locks up on you when adding photos, disable photo cropping. - Jesse Oliver -
* Are there any problems?
* Please contact us
If you need diy landscaping tips to help you grow great looking garden, if you need ideas how to prepare your seedlings, if you need tips how to grow colorful garden, then this app is right for you.
Tips how to plant seeds in cold weather, small gardening tricks how to protect your vegetables, diy landscaping to learn how to decorate your garden or just water your plants the right way – find all these in this amazing app.
The app is very easy to use by everyone: just start and slide.
Share the best diy gardening tips with your friends or family with “Share” button and even “Save” the ones you like.
"The Vegetable Gardening Guide" contains everything you need: from a list of tools ... all the way to instructions for canning and preserving your vegetables. It includes growing season information for the U.S., Great Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. It even contains nutritional information for each vegetable, and mouth-watering recipes such as, fried green tomatoes, zucchini bread and watermelon smoothies. So, whether you have a backyard, access to a community garden, or only a small balcony to call your own, this is the only vegetable gardening guide you'll ever need.
*** Featured in the New York Times "Home & Garden" section ***
"I love this app! It's a very handy tool to have on my phone when I visit my gardening store. Some great recipes are included as well. Very much worth the price"
This app provides various types of garden design ideas and decorating tricks. Sometimes we want to create a beautiful garden but just do not know where to start and how to do it. Don’t waste time and money on garden designer – choose the design that you want and create it in your garden.
The app contains design ideas for gardens, gardens with patio, balcony garden ideas, decorative bridge design, modern or classic pathways and many more … even herb garden design ideas.
Choose your dream garden design with ease: start and slide!
=== Added Features ===
Added "Share" button - you can share the pictures you like with your friends
Added "Set as wallpaper" - set the best picture as a wallpaper to your device
=== Added in version 4 ===
Added dozen new garden decorating ideas - by demand from our downloaders
Fixed minor bugs
=== Added in version 5 ===
More new ideas. This time placed them at the start of the app
Fixed minor bugs
- simple, small, modern,
- balcony, terrace gardens
- backyard, front yard, rock
- fairy, patio garden designs ideas
- waterfall, ponds
- flowers, mediterranean, pathway
- Japanese, zen and more.
You can get a hundred ideas of garden design and decorating from this application.
- A hundred pictures of garden design ideas
- You can save all pictures to sdcard.
- You can share all images to others.
- You can set all pictures as wallpaper.
- Easy to use: press menu to save, share, and set as wallpaper.
Plant diary allows you to define a set of alarms for each plant in your garden and get reminder when an action (like watering) should be performed on a plant.
With Plant Diary you will never forget to water your plants as it will always remind you to water your plants.
Current feature are:
* Define alarms and scheduling for different activities on the plant
* Track the growth and health of your plants
* Track expense for your plants
* Track images for your plant
If you like the application, please like us at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plantdiaryhq.
* Winner of 2012 Northern Inland Innovation Awards Professional Services category
* Recommended in New York Times '10 freshest picks' for gardening apps 2012.
The "Planting Now" calendar lists the vegetables and herbs you can plant every month, and adapts to your preferred planting dates - ideal if you use a greenhouse or cloche.
Use the 'Wish List' to plan your garden and record your seed and seedling purchases ready for planting.
Contains a detailed guide to growing 90+ of the most popular garden vegetables, with local planting information for the USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and the UK.
Plant lists for planning your garden, detailed growing information on plants, and hints and tips from the community at www.gardenate.com.
All the information is on your phone and there is no need for an wifi connection while using the app, except if you choose to sync to your other phones!
* Local planting calendar for 90+ of the most popular garden vegetables, herbs, and soft fruits.
* Wish list for planning your garden and tracking your seed purchases.
* Add your own plants
* Add your own notes to any plants to record the best varieties and successes and failures.
* Use 'My Garden' to track your plantings, with the predicted harvest dates to assist in your garden planning. Add notes and photos.
* General diary notes with photos and Markdown text formatting.
* Print out planting and diary notes or save or email as PDF.
* "Share your garden" will sync your plantings and notes with your other phones and tablets, Android and iOS.
Our app uses the 'Identity' permission to create an account so you can (optionally) share your garden with your other phones and tablets. It doesn't read any other accounts. It uses the 'Photos/Medias/Files' permission so you can take photos in the app and attach them to your notes and planting details. It doesn't access any other files.
Whether you are a very good gardener or amateur, Moon & Garden is for you. You will be able to see what is best to do following the day.
Lunar gardening calendar stands as a result from the collection of so-called millennium experiences: a doubtless proof being the huge amount of much-used dedicated common saying related to the moon.
Plants are strongly naturally dependant on lunar phases: therefore gardening activities such as sowing, repotting, transplanting, harvesting, ... would likely profit from lunar calendars appropriate respect, also considering on the crop nature (either the root, leaf, flower, or fruit of the plant)…
With Moon & Garden, you can also take notes, check lunar phases, take photos, add reminder and check the weather forecast to garden the right day!
Moon & Garden will help you manage your garden.
Moon & Garden is gonna be your best gardening friend.
This app will provide you with some great tips and videos on how to make your gardening time with your family more enjoyable. Also you may even find some great deals along the way.
Zoom in zoom out
Flip Reading mode
Download it now and have fun , dont forget share with your friend
keyword : rose,garden,gardening,red rose
Spend some time with your kids creating lovely diy projects for decorating home, backyard or porch. It will be fun for the whole family, the result will be great and you will see smiles on everybody’s faces.
The best thing of these diy projects is that they are original, they are made by you and that is why they are so precious. Make more with your kids, they will love it.
The application is very easy to use: start and slide to see great ideas.
Share the best projects with your friends via Facebook, Google+, Viber, What’s up and more.
=== Added in Version 2 ===
A dozen new projects to recreate, a dozen more original ideas to inspire your imagination.
=== Added in Version 3 ===
A dozen new diy projects which everyone can recreate at home. See 12 new original diy ideas - for gift or style. Fixed minor bugs!
=== Added in Version 4 ==
- Added step by step instructions for some of the projects. You can follow with ease.
- Improved navigation
- New features added: Share, Save, Set as Wallpaper and Quit
=== Added in Version 5 ==
- Added step by step instructions for more projects. You can follow with ease.
- New ideas added - more projects to recreate
Make plants' list and switch the calendar for each plant so you can keep each one's daily records separately.
Save photos and daily events (watering, weeding etc…). Manage daily and repeated plans for your garden and kitchen garden!
You can set the alarm for important events as well!
Garden Diary Manual
Initial Window is Add FlowersVegetables window. The second time and after you open Garden Diary, The initial window is a calendar.
Let's start with making a list of plants!
＊How to make a list＊
1. Enter the infomation you need and press "Save".
2. Save a photo by tapping camera and plus button.
＊How to add more plants on the list＊
1. Press "Add" button (plus button) of FlowersVegetable List.
2. Move to Add FlowersVegetables, add more plants in the same way. Press "Back" button of your mobile to save & go back to the calendar.
＊How to switch the calendar for each plants or vegetables＊
when you go back to the calendar after saving the FlowersVegetables list, reselect the name of the flower or vegetable from FlowersVegetables List.
＊How to create Daily To-Do＊
１．Tap where it says "Tap here to create Event Lists." or tap Pensil button on the left-bottom of the calendar.
2. Move to "Daily To-Do".
3. Weather and temperature are manual input so tap left button to select weather icon and enter the text in the right dialog box.
4. Add new categories by pressing gray plus button. Long press each icon to edit categories.
a) Save button: save a new category with this button.
b) Back button: go back to "Daily To-Do".
c) Delete button: delete a category.
5. How to save milk event.
6. Tap one of category icon. Category window appears.
7. Save to-do by tapping each icon!
＊How to create Daily Event＊
1. Press "Plus" left-bottom button of "Daily To-Do".
2. Move to "Daily Event".
a) Moveup button: Move up the event previouous day or before.
b) Putoff button: Move the event to the next day or after.
c) CheckMark: When you have done the event, press the mark. Check mark will be appeared on the calendar's list.
d) Delete button: Delete the event.
Press Menu button of Daily Event window. You can set the alarm for the event with "Reminder" button. You can send the event by email with "Email" button.
3. Enter every infomation you need and press "Back" button of your mobile to save the event.
＊How to create Repeated List＊
1. Press right-bottom button (Plus with arrow) of "Daily To-Do".
2. Move to "Repeated List" window.
3. Press "New".
4. Move to "Repeated Event". Enter the infomation you need and press "Save" button to save the event.
＊Buttons of the calendar＊
1. Edit button: Move to "Daily To-Do".
2. Today button: Go back to today's date.
3. Left&Right button: Move the date right and left.
4. Graph button: You can see graphs.
5. Photo List button: Move to "Photo" window.
6. Camera button: Take photos or import photos from the album.
1. Press "Photo List" button of the calendar.
2. Move to "Photo".
3. Tap one of the photos then move to "Photo Edit".
4. You can save a comment for each photo.
5. Press "Back" button of your mobile to save the comment.
6. Press "Album" button of "Photo".
7. Move to "Album". Turn over the album cover to see the photos.
＊How to edit saved photos on the calendar＊
1. Tap one of photos that saved on the calendar (You can see small sized photos above of calendar's buttons.).
2. Move to Edit window.
Left-top: Email button→send the photo by email.
Right-top: Twitter button→upload the photo to Twitter.
Left-bottom: Move to Photo Edit window.
Second left-bottom: Rotate left→rotate photo.
Middle: Clipping button: Clip the photo.
Second right-bottom: Rotate right→rotate photo.
Right-bottom: List button→Move to Photo window.
Maybe you’re stuck (again) in traffic ... or you’re in the checkout line, recalling how tomatoes once tasted like tomatoes ... or you’re facing another huge utility bill ... or you’re at work, wishing for more time with your family ...
And suddenly you find yourself asking: “Is this really the life I want for myself and those I love?”
If the answer is “NO!” ... if you yearn for a life that’s better — healthier, simpler, more satisfying — than the one that society, tradition or habit seems to have mapped out for you ... then we welcome you to the MOTHER EARTH NEWS family.
MOTHER EARTH NEWS has been helping folks live self-reliant, sustainable, meaningful lives — and to live lightly on our planet — for more than 35 years. From organic gardening and modern homesteading to real food and renewable energy, the topics covered in our publications will get you started on the path toward a more rewarding life.
Do you love flower gardening? Do you dream about creating a garden you can be really proud of? This app offers what you need to know for successful gardening Care which adds appeal to your beautiful home!
Everyone who is interested in gardening should know that they do require a bit of care, Our Lawn and Garden care app contain helpful tips on plant selection and maintenance. Proper lawn and garden care in spring will lay the foundation you need to achieve a beautiful and low-maintenance yard for the whole year.
1) Collection of Gardening Care Tips
2) User Friendly Navigation
3) Email any Tips to your family and friends.
Isn't it great? then what you are looking for? Grab this app now!!!
We are constantly working on making the content and functionality of our apps better. We are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please share with us at: http://apps-ticket.com
For gardeners who are enthusiastic about lawns, trees, shrubs, flowers & gardens.
Learn or reference 675+ important gardening & horticulture terms & concepts.
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the Gardening news feed.
Now with 100’s of images
keywords: master gardeners, junior master gardener, Texas master gardener, California master gardener, master gardener conference, green thumb, gardening, organic gardening, horticulture, gardens,
Welcome to the Gardening Ideas app, which brings you a selection of some of the most impressive, practical and useful features and ideas for your garden. However large or small your plot, and whatever your budget, you will find inspiration here. You will also find a selection of inspiring gardens from across the UK to visit yourself for ideas or simply for a day out.
Gardening Ideas is brought to you by the experienced team at The English Garden magazine. We appreciate how important it is to add the right plants and features to your plot, and having a quick flick finder such as this will prove invaluable.
You can share your thoughts and aspirations with family and friends before you make that final purchase, and you won’t even need to leave the comfort of your own home to explore all the options.
We hope our app will help you to achieve the garden you have always dreamed of.
Even if you think a garden should be principally for food, you can still have flowers to beautify your yard and to provide visual and sensory pleasure.
The options, styles and choices for building a flower garden are only limited by your imagination. Of course your climate may exclude certain plants, but all regions can have flowers grown successfully.
Included are my ten top tips, Best crops for beginners, a list of labor saving tools and tips; about square foot gardening and raised garden beds – Plus – indoor gardens and some information on annuals and creepers.
Learning how to garden can be as easy as falling off a log or as complex as you want if you really like a challenge.