Unlike other school based apps, Homeschool Helper was designed specifically for homeschooling from the ground up.
We spent considerable time building features that streamline and simplify managing the many responsibilities of homeschooling.
This allows you to spend more time teaching and less time managing.
√ Backup your data at anytime
√ Track an unlimited number of students
√ Manage students over multiple school years
√ Record grades for up to 14 different subjects, per student
√ Grade calculator for effortless grade entry
√ Separate grading scale for each student
√ Create Lessons for any subject
√ Powerful Lesson Viewer provides calendar view of lessons, and more
√ Auto-generate batches of lessons, for effortless entry
√ Auto-create grades from any lesson, to avoid re-keying
√ Lesson Report, with date range parameters
√ Manage Book Lists, Field Trips, and Task Lists
√ Track daily attendance
√ Includes Reports; such as Report Cards, Attendance, Student Summary, and more
√ Reports can be viewed or emailed for storage, printing, etc
√ High quality retina based graphics throughout
√ Sample Student included to visually demonstrate key features
√ 12+ Help Topics to get you started quickly
√ Most Help Topics are accompanied by a high quality instructional video
Check out www.HomeschoolHelperApp.com for videos, latest news, faq, and more.
**NOTE: For Tablets Only. We don't plan to release a phone version due to the limited screen size not providing a great user experience.
Home schooling is a great option if you want to have a larger role in your kid’s learning.
You may want to make sure that your child is getting the personal attention he or she needs… That your child learns the values and morals that you hold sacred… That the information making it to your child holds to certain standards…
Finally here is the guide that will quickly walk you through the process one step at a time.
There are many reasons to choose home schooling over public schools. Not the least of which is that you get to spend more time with your children.
Is it important to you that you have more control of the education of your child? That your son or daughter gets the attention he or she needs? Then home schooling is likely for you.
Each state has it's own policies and each state is different. But all states require children between the ages of 6 and 16 get an education.
So if they're not attending public schools, you're going to need to show that they're learning at home.
This guide will teach you everything you need to know about setting up school at home. Including how to handle your local school district.
Here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
★ 8 things you must consider before you even think of getting started home schooling your child.
★ 4 courses of action to take as soon as possible to make sure you have the current information for home schooling in your state.
★ 5 steps to making sure your school district will approve your proposal to home school your child.
★ The surprising truth about the number of days that must be spent home schooling each week, month, or year.
★ 4 things every school committee looks at when approving your home school proposal.
★ 3 steps to proving to school officials you are qualified to teach your child.
★ 20 types of resources you can use submit as legitimate teaching materials.
★ The sample education plan that should get approval from your school officials without any problems.
★ 8 rules for choosing teaching materials that suit your needs as well as your child's.
★ 10 steps to creating a successful lesson plan every time.
★ The secret to setting goals to make sure you reach your yearlong curriculum needs.
★ The trick to realistically planning math curriculums.
★ Tips for drawing up dynamite lesson plans in grammar, spelling, vocabulary, reading, writing, and more.
★ 3 reasons to confirm home schooling your special-needs child is a good idea.
★ 5 tips to remember when home schooling your special-needs child.
★ and much Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $18.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
These are some of the reasons people cite for choosing to homeschool their children:
★ Avoiding school violence
★ Providing a better education
★ Allowing the child to work at his or her own pace
★ Family convenience
Homeschooling is a trend that’s becoming more and more popular – mainly because it does seem to produce highly educated adults in the long run.
You Want The Best For Your Child – Right?
Who knows them better than you do? You were their first teacher after all. Why shouldn’t you continue as their teacher?
If it’s financially possible for you to stay home and school your children and you want to, there’s no reason you shouldn’t.
This book is the answer to every parent’s prayers who is considering homeschooling their children.
It’s an honest, no-nonsense, easy-to-read manual with all the information you could want to get started educating your child at home.
This book will guide you toward making the decision to homeschool, what you’ll need to know before you start, and so much more!
Here is what you will learn inside this guide...
★ De-Schooling your child
★ Setting up your home for a school area
★ Choosing a curriculum
★ Setting a homeschool schedule
★ and much, Much More!
A lot of parents would love to homeschool, but they’re afraid they just don’t have the abilities.
Even if you have no college experience and just a high school diploma, you can still teach your child in the privacy and safety of your own home.
Hundreds of people have done it. In fact, most homeschooling parents actually DO NOT have a college degree of any type – and their children are flourishing.
The key to a good homeschool experience is to let the child take the reins while you simply steer instruction and give input. You don’t have to know all there is about the Civil War for your child to learn about the Civil War.
Classroom teachers don’t know everything. What they don’t know, they find out.
When you homeschool, your child finds out with you! They learn so much more than what they could find out in the classroom. Look at the proven facts:
★ Homeschooled children score higher than their same-age counterparts on college entrance examinations
★ Homeschooled children progress to further levels of education than publicly educated children
★ Homeschooled children have a stronger relationship with their family
The advantages are amazing, and there are many more than these few we have listed.
When you homeschool your child, you can easily tailor curriculum to their needs and learning style.
That adds up to an eager student and a successful school experience!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $19.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
itl is an educational application that serves a portable kindergarten for your children.
Kids Home School contains all letters with examples in words, written and spoken.
it contains numbers from 1 to 10 and will teach your child how to use his fingers to define each number.
it helps your children learn the pronunciation of letters and numbers.
Kids Home contains colorful images of the words to help your kids.
The connotation surrounding homeschooling, at first, was one of being different, unusual, or perhaps even anti-social. However, today’s view of homeschooling is becoming one of possibility. Homeschooling seems to fit the needs of both parents and
students alike, and avoids many of the stereotypical interactions that teens, most especially, face today.
There are several reasons to consider homeschooling:
Opportunity for obtaining gainful employment
More time spent with family and siblings
Less anxiety about social situations
Learning at your own pace, even excelling at a faster pace if desired
Time for travel and extracurricular activities outside the home
It shows that you have the ability to be self-directed, organized, and responsible
No concern for snow days or inclement weather
No missing the bus drama
No hassles about what to wear
Vacation time is your time
Now you can access various Khan Academy resources such as Videos, Articles and Exercises available for learning purpose. The app uses the Khan Academy APIs to get the latest content from Khan Academy websites.
The App also provides the functionality for downloading the videos and watch them locally.
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine App serves up a banquet of interactive information for homeschoolers. Devour a steady diet of wisdom, curriculum recommendations and helpful ideas freshly prepared by experienced home educators. Nourish your mind and soul with ideas, resources, and motivation and make this your most satisfying homeschool year ever.
• Current and several past issues of TOS magazine included at no extra charge.
• Download each issue, and then return at your convenience for off-line reading.
• Search available issues.
• Bookmark your favorite articles.
• Tour a homeschool classroom each month via video. "Reality Homeschooling!"
• Watch videos, product demos in 3D or slideshows from columnists and other contributors.
Don't homeschool alone. Join The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, the interactive community for home educators. Connect with homeschoolers around the globe and be encouraged as homeschool veterans reach out to you with wit and wisdom with the TOS mobile App.
You’ll also receive real-time updates from TOS:
• The Homeschooling with Heart Blog
• Curriculum and product reviews
• More coming!
All in one convenient app! Download today and join the community!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
The News page gives you real-time streaming news from the top Homeschool blogs in the world.
The Lounge allows you to connect with other Homeschool Teachers, post pictures, share stories, and more.
We hope that this community will help you with your effort to school your kids at home.
The School A to Z app is an essential tool for every parent of school-aged children. Produced by the NSW Department of Education and Communities, the School A to Z app brings together a wealth of resources to help parents to understand and support their child's homework. See www.schoolatoz.com.au for more useful student and parent resources.
· Our English A to Z has more than 350 definitions of commonly-used English terms from primary and high school. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations and help sheets to help you.
· With nearly 300 definitions, our Maths A to Z will help you to understand what is happening in your child's classroom. Each word has an easy-to-understand definition based on the current school curriculum, with graphic illustrations, help sheets and 'how to' videos to help you support your child.
· Technology is changing at an ever-increasing pace and - as a parent - it is not always easy to keep up with the latest trends and terminology. Our Technology A to Z explains these terms in language that you can understand.
· Our 'Spelling Bee game' provides hours of spelling fun for children of all ages. The Spelling Bee game is powered by words from Australia's national dictionary, the Macquarie Dictionary (Macquarie Dictionary Data (c) Macquarie Dictionary Publishers, 2012). There are three levels of difficulty and a leader board to track progress and improvement. Children can even create their own games for their spelling homework.
· If your child needs help with their times tables, then the Maths Monkey Times Tables challenge is sure to be a winner. Your child has to get the most number of correct answers before all of the bananas fall. Children can choose which number they want to practise and there is also a random game to keep them guessing.
· Does your child have an assignment due tomorrow and you don't know where to start? We have prepared some assignment starters for common classroom topics and themes to point you in the right direction.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use guide to help your child with their homework, then this is the app for you!
From the creators of Math Helper!
It provides easy access to formulas in algebra, trigonometry, calculus, geometry shapes and more.
Really helpful and easy to use – that is what you need to deal with mathematics, solve homework, solve quiz or test. See no further – download right now!
OUR USERS SAY:
«The best app» - Happy user from US
«Amazing. Helps me a lot! 100% recommended» - Happy user from Germany
• Full support for the latest devices
• Optimized for tablets
• Quick, high-quality display - no "blurry" formulas or images
• Easy application navigation, fast and convenient search function for necessary math information
• Unique content designed with the involvement of educators, teachers and school test (quiz) developers
• Regular content updates
• Immediate communication with developers
Formulae Helper Free is quick, best and easiest-to-use mathematics ref application for both teachers and students, featuring hundreds of mathematical formulas and equations at your fingertips.
This mathematical formulae app Free is useful to quick solve homework, quiz, test, studying, or ref. It can be used for studying pre calculus, calculus, learn algebra, trigonometry, solve trigonometric equation, geometry shapes, studying function, sequences, and more content that is mathematical. Also can be used as picture mathematical homework ref.
For total access to math without carrying around bulky handbook, get Formulae Helper Free today!
WHAT IT HAS:
1. Algebra cheatsheet
• Basic Properties and Facts
• Factoring and Solving
• Function and Graphs
• Complex numbers
2. Trigonometry cheatsheet
• Definitions of Trigonometric Function
• Trigonometry Facts and trigonometric equation
• Trigonometry Properties
• Trigonometric Formulas and trigonometric Identities
3. Geometry shapes cheatsheet – premium version only
• Triangle (are of triangle, lines of triangle, equilateral triangle, right triangle, etc.)
4. Calculus cheatsheet – premium version only
• AntiDerivatives (Integrals)
5. Analytical geometry cheatsheet – premium version only
• 2D in 3D
It does not matter whether you have to make your homework done, or have a test, a quiz, studying, or just a equation solve practice – this app will help you with everything.
This is not simple handbook. This is easy interactive ref handbook you will love. This handbook will help you to deal with your practice, homework, studying, to learn new mathematical content or refresh your memory. Must have for everyone – whether you learn at school, at university or you are a teacher.
• Matrix (algebra matrices) content
• More geometry shapes and calculus
• Stereometry shapes
• Interactive test (quiz) function and learn options is under development.
Good for SSC, SAT, ACT or GCSE, homeschooling
Math is easy. Learn algebra with Formulae Helper Free !
**** THANK YOU ****
understanding of kids, families and learning, with respect for learning
styles, approaches, the movement's diversity, HEM understands one size
doesn't fit all.
HEM has documented 30 years of community wisdom which says learning
is an organic process, the world is the best classroom, kids are natural
learners, parents can be trusted with their kids, a homeschooling lifestyle
builds strong family bonds.
Subscription: 3 months $3.99 Auto-renewing until cancelled.
Single Issues: $2.99
Discover stunning images and videos of space, stars and planets -- including Earth and the sun! -- at your fingertips with the Space Images app from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, a leader in robotic exploration of the solar system.
NASA/JPL's Space Images app offers a unique view of the sky via hundreds of images taken by spacecraft studying planets, stars, galaxies, weather on Earth and more. Save to your device as backgrounds or wallpaper and share them with friends on Facebook, Twitter and email as you scan through our extensive photo albums and rate your favorites.
The Space Images app works together with NASAJPL’s newly launched Space Images website at http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/jplimages, so you can always have a view of space on the go (via Android, iPhone, and iPad) or at your desk.
· Discover the latest science images and videos of planets, stars, galaxies, weather and more
· Share photos and videos with friends on Facebook and Twitter
· Rate photos and check out which ones make the Top Rated list
· Choose the best space images and keep them handy in the Favorites folder
· Search for images or browse by categories -- now including Editor’s Pick!
· Access full captions for more on scientific discoveries, NASA spacecraft and missions
· Save images to your mobile device as backgrounds and wallpapers
★ Staff Favorite on iTunes (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
★ Top Free App in the AppStore Education category (Space Images for iPhone V1)!
Also articles on the layout of a solar power system and how to add solar power to your house.
Additional articles about appliances such as solar refrigerators and chargers.