Simple effective information for my Marshmallow Moto Love it, it told me what I really wanted to know, which is how much percentage of time my processor actually spends doing what it does. Turns out it maxes out seldomly, which is good, and explains my great battery life. Android 6.0 on my Moto X at least is excellent at going into CPU sleep mode, and this app helps me see what it's been doing.
A-1 CPU Nice adjunct to another app i've been using for a long time and on, now, 3 platforms. Actually gives real time CPU operating performance, unlike other tests. But last test caused overheating and the battery is 5000 not 1000 ma.
Great tool As a professional tech need this is right up my street
A1 CPU Tool for creating a new one The only way to go back to me that you
Good App Gives temperature of CPU and Battery which I was looking for.
Works Perfectly. G R E A T ! No Ads, no nonsense. Your devices CPU information clearly and concisely.
• New: Support for big.LITTLE CPU architecture
• New: Detects battery max capacity mAh
• New: Frequency details displays associated cores
• New: Displays time, while both CPUs were active
• Fixed: About tab shows correct CPU speed
• Improved: Support for deca-core CPU Helio X20
• Improved: Threshold of frequency grouping increased (up to 9.9%)
• Improved: Toggle feature of average frequency refined
• Improved: Settings menu slightly rearranged
• Improved: More devices are recognized