Simple effective information for my Marshmallow Moto Love it, it told me what I really wanted to know, which is how much percentage of time my processor actually spends doing what it does. Turns out it maxes out seldomly, which is good, and explains my great battery life. Android 6.0 on my Moto X at least is excellent at going into CPU sleep mode, and this app helps me see what it's been doing.
A-1 CPU Nice adjunct to another app i've been using for a long time and on, now, 3 platforms. Actually gives real time CPU operating performance, unlike other tests. But last test caused overheating and the battery is 5000 not 1000 ma.
Still Awesome Great app does what its supposed maybe the only app I've rated 5 Stars. Also amazing how small the app still is and functions like it does. Thanks for app dev.
Cool Good app for techies
Quality Information All the information you need at a glance. Very pleased!!!
Tweak ur phone !!!! Best cpu monitoring
• New: Support for big.LITTLE CPU architecture
• New: Detects battery max capacity mAh
• New: Frequency details displays associated cores
• New: Displays time, while both CPUs were active
• Fixed: About tab shows correct CPU speed
• Improved: Support for deca-core CPU Helio X20
• Improved: Threshold of frequency grouping increased (up to 9.9%)
• Improved: Toggle feature of average frequency refined
• Improved: Settings menu slightly rearranged
• Improved: More devices are recognized