A-1 CPU Nice adjunct to another app i've been using for a long time and on, now, 3 platforms. Actually gives real time CPU operating performance, unlike other tests. But last test caused overheating and the battery is 5000 not 1000 ma.
Shows my Snapdragon 810 incorrectly as being 4 x A57 at 1.57Ghz and 4 x A53 at 2.0 Ghz, instead of the other way round. No Idea Why! Would probably rate it as 4 stars if not for this, as what else is it getting wrong?
Works Perfectly. G R E A T ! No Ads, no nonsense. Your devices CPU information clearly and concisely.
Simple effective information for my Marshmallow Moto Love it, it told me what I really wanted to know, which is how much percentage of time my processor actually spends doing what it does. Turns out it maxes out seldomly, which is good, and explains my great battery life. Android 6.0 on my Moto X at least is excellent at going into CPU sleep mode, and this app helps me see what it's been doing.
Batery mah is showing wrong. For 2000 /2500/3000 mah battery it showing only 1000 mah only.
display wrong battery capacity but CPU related info is OK. good app - doing just what it supposed to do
• New: Support for big.LITTLE CPU architecture
• New: Detects battery max capacity mAh
• New: Frequency details displays associated cores
• New: Displays time, while both CPUs were active
• Fixed: About tab shows correct CPU speed
• Improved: Support for deca-core CPU Helio X20
• Improved: Threshold of frequency grouping increased (up to 9.9%)
• Improved: Toggle feature of average frequency refined
• Improved: Settings menu slightly rearranged
• Improved: More devices are recognized
Ranked in the top 10 apps to cooling phone, over 1,000,000 users IOS & Android
App to cool down the phone temperature, CPU cooler and WiFi booster
Cooling & lower CPU temperature, tracking device and close the application run.