Chakras influence your physical, mental, and emotional bodies. By balancing your chakras, you can improve the quality of your life.
Use our Chakra diagnosing system to learn what area of your life can be improved upon.
Use our Chakra Study to:
Learn to become strongly rooted in your body.
Find levels of joy you never knew before.
Feel the empowered being you truly are.
Have stronger connections and relationships with those around you.
Make your voice heard and stand for what you believe in
Learn to instigate your intuition.
Find your place in the universe.
Note: This app is only a teaching tool to learn more about the Indian Chakras and how they relate to your life.
We are not giving medical advice and do not hold any such authority. We only offer suggestions that may improve the quality of your life.
Medical Doctor is a perfect medical reference application for physicians, medical students, nurses, physician assistants, and anyone else in the medical field.
This app contains all of our other apps ("Heart Sounds", "Lab Values", "Obstetrics", and "Notes and Orders,"), as well as history & physical guide and pediatric information. It has the latest up-to-date medical information in an easy-to-use application and offers many features that are useful in the hospital, clinic, nursing home, medical school, nursing school, etc.
When you buy this app, you are guaranteed future updates containing more applications/components!
- More than 20 playable heart and lung sounds with information on murmurs, rubs, gallops, wheezing, rales, etc.
- Cardiac and pulmonary auscultation diagrams
- Heart and Lung sounds quiz!
- More than 100 searchable Lab Values with descriptions of each
- Labs include: hematology, chemistries, urine, CSF, synovial fluid, pleural fluid, endocrine, body fluids, toxicology, and therapeutic/toxic drug values.
- Fishbone diagrams
- History & physical exam information featuring ROS, CAGE, and SIGECAPS
- Glasgow Coma score and Neurological Exam information
- Five dermatome maps
- Notes & Orders including Admit/Transfer orders, On Service notes, SOAP notes, Discharge notes, Pre-Operative notes, Operative notes, Post-Operative notes, and Procedure notes
- OB Wheel with personalized screening. Enter your LMP, due date, or ultrasound information, and calculate important pregnancy information, including recommended screening tests for that gestational age.
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
- Step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation with strips
- Pediatrics information including developmental milestones, APGAR scoring, immunization schedules, and delivery date estimation
- Fishbone Widget
- And much more...
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
One of our happy customers ran out of space to write on Google Play while reviewing the app so they graciously granted us to put this in the Description!
"Here is what a key client says about our powerful but easy to use system:-
I specialize in family medicine with house visits and multiple clinics. This app has brought portability and simplicity to my practice without any loss in patient records functionality. It is truly an excellent and robust app - I am managing around 1,500 patient records with an average of three visit records per patient. Siyami have made innovative use of templates to create flexibility and structure without the complexity. Records import from legacy systems works beautifully. The export module allows for statutory reporting through third party systems when combined with the structural integrity and uniformity maintained through the use of templates. I have also managed to sync backups to Dropbox and other cloud storage systems through the use of easily available apps. This provides a level of safety and continuity found in more complex and expensive systems. My congratulations to Siyami. They have been very receptive to change requests to develop two major app upgrades over a three week period to facilitate a changeover to this app and statutory reporting and analysis beyond. Thank you.
David Tanti MD, MMCFD"
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
- Add, update, delete, search patients, visits. Add SOAP notes. View History. Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC for storage or print.
- Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select the template or chart
- Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid.
- Use dictations
- Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk data upload to/from your existing system.
- Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with ONE tap. Supports Google calendar sync.
- Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Print or Save HTML
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - ONE tap to text, call or email patients with balance due.
Here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Therapist, Eye Clinician, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM student school as well as interns. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
Sleeping & Waking up made easy.
An intelligent algorithm that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed.
√ Waking up made easy ! Sleep Doctor analyzes your sleep cycles to wake up in your lightest sleep phase.
√ Sleep & Wake Time Calculator.
√ Power Nap Calculator.
√ Sleep Now Calculator.
√ Help me Sleep Technology.
√ Easy to use.
√ Free (With Ads) or PRO : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vazerlabs.sleepdoctor
Notice: If you have any problems with the app, please don't post a review, email us: email@example.com, and we will respond to all of your suggestions & problems. Thanks
Help me Sleep ?
Help me Sleep is a scientifically proven technology that can easily reduce high brain concentration.
Sleep Doctor Facts
Sleep Doctor calculates your sleep cycle to wake up in your lightest sleep phase.
Sleep Cycle helps millions of people to wake up rested.
Sleep Cycle was developed using proven sleep science and years of research and development.
Keywords: sleep, sleeplessness, trouble waking up, apnea cure, sleeplessness cure,treatment for insomnia, causes of insomnia, help for insomnia, how to treat insomnia, chronic insomnia treatment, insomnia causes, sleep maintenance insomnia, natural remedies for insomnia, remedies for insomnia, sleep disturbances, sleep medicine, problems sleeping, sleep sleep,how to sleep better, sleeping tablets, lack of sleep, trouble sleeping, best sleeping pills, natural sleep remedies, sleep medicine, sleep medications, sleep remedies, sleeping medication, prescription sleep aids, better sleep, unable to sleep, having trouble sleeping, help sleeping, sleep articles
It is a demo version.
It will be available on Google Play and IOS.
The application will be beneficial for the patients and the doctors’ clinics.
The Patient will use The Application by Registering or Creating an Account on the Application.
Time slots will be available for the patient to pick the time he/she wants. This will save a lot of time because every patient will have his/her own fixed time to see the doctor.
The patient won’t have to sit and wait for a long time until their turn comes, so it will speed up the process.
The app will allow the user to make a reservation to see the doctor any time or any day, so the reservation won’t be limited to the clinic hours, it will be 24/7.
After reserving the desired time slot, the user will receive a confirmation mail, SMS, or a call from the clinic itself to confirm the reservation.
A map or the location of the clinic will be available for the user to access anytime as it will help him/her to reach the clinic easily.
It Will Improve the Service of The clinic As It Will Be More Organized than before.
It will save time because every reservation has its own fixed time, so the visit will be set by the time agreed.
It will allow the doctor the check the number of visits he has every day before going to the clinic.
The app will allow the doctor to see the number of patients who reserve every day.
It will make it easier for the person who is charged to make the schedule for the check-ups everyday because the app will organize the time slots and the schedule electronically on its own.
It includes a prescription editor and describes drug interactions in detail (interaction severity, interaction basis, effect, mechanism or complementary data, risk factors, management and monitoring, references).
A drug can be searched for from generic or brand names. Options for substitution by a similar drug are also available. Patient management to store prescription history was added from version 1.2.7.
DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
The test yields information that can guide the management of acute and chronic illnesses. This information indicates a patient's acid-base balance, the effectiveness of their gas exchange and the state of their ventilatory control. Interpretation of an arterial blood gas result should not be done without considering the clinical findings.The results change as the body compensates for the underlying problem. Factors relating to sampling technique, specimen processing and environment may also influence the results.
Arterial blood gas analysis is a common investigation in emergency departments and intensive care units for monitoring patients with acute respiratory failure. It also has some application in general practice, such as assessing the need for domiciliary oxygen therapy in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. An arterial blood gas result can help in the assessment of a patient's gas exchange, ventilatory control and acid–base balance.
Values measured in the test:
- The acidity or basicity of the blood (ph);
- Partial pressure of carbon dioxide in the blood;
- Partial pressure of oxygen in the blood;
- Level of bicarbonate in the blood;
- Base-excess of bicarbonate in the blood.
In the app you will find:
- Different approaches;
- Hydroeletrolitic balance;
- Acid-base balance;
- Anion Gap Calculators and many other calculators.
Also, you will find how to treat, the concept of each of the approaches and the clinical manifestations.
Many methods exist to guide the interpretation of the ABG, the most common one is the anion gap, using the Henderseon-Hasselbach equation.
Purposes for testing:
- Diabetic ketoacidosis;
- Lactic acidosis;
- Metabolic acidosis;
- Respiratory acidosis;
- Respiratory alkalosis.
- Urinary anian gap to determine if the loss is extrarenal or renal etiology.
Doubts and suggestions: Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org