Looking for a ICD-9 code? This app is a must for all physicians , Doctors, Hospitals and clinics that need medical diagnosis coding. All ICD-9-CM codes data is available to you at your finger tips? ICD-9 gives you the opportunity to view codes, symptoms, categories, etc used by all healthcare providers
Symptomate is an innovative symptom checker designed by doctors that will help you find out more about your symptoms. Just enter basic information about your health complaints and receive a list of potential diagnoses and a recommendation of doctors you should visit.
HOW IT WORKS?
Symptomate will ask you a few carefully selected follow-up questions regarding your symptoms. Our symptom checker is driven by an advanced artificial intelligence algorithm which uses a broad medical database of over 1000 symptoms and over 500 potential conditions. The medical database of symptoms is carefully created and curated by a team of experienced physicians. We are expanding Symptomate's medical knowledge every day to make it the smartest and most reliable symptom checker. You may help us by installing Symptomate and sharing your feedback with us!
Take care of your health -- keep Symptomate on your phone so it will always be there when you need it!
- Intelligent symptom check designed by doctors
- Broad database of more than 500 conditions and 1000 symptoms
- Check if your symptoms are serious
- Obtain preliminary information regarding potential conditions
- Get a free Online Checkup Report on your e-mail
- Assist your doctor in finding the right diagnosis
... and a lot more!
Below you can find a list of common symptoms checked with Symptomate:
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Lower back pain
- Chronic tiredness
- Memory problems
- Heart races
- Sore throat
- Weight loss
... and many more
Some common diagnoses include:
- Electrolyte disturbances
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Infectious diarrhea
- Common cold
- Food poisoning
- Kidney stones
- Tension-type headaches
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Depression syndrome
... if you are experiencing any symptoms try Symptomate and check what might be the cause!
* Legal notice * Online checkups are for informational and educational purposes only and should not be treated as a doctor's advice, a medical consultation, or a diagnosis.
Keywords: symptom checker, symptom check, online checkup, virtual diagnosis, doctor, symptoms, conditions, health check, symptom check, diagnose, diagnosis, WebMD, iTriage, Infermedica, disease.
Find the nearest emergency!
Find Hospitals and Emergency Care Units in Porto Alegre most convenient for you.
Search on the most appropriate emergency for each situation by the specialties available. (eg. Pediatrics, Cardiology, Obstetrics, Trauma, …).
Get quickly the address and phone number of public and private services.
The App uses the GPS on your phone to identify the service network around you.
Can you agree more? We discover a teeny-weeny problem in our health, but ignore it for want of a right source, time or direction, only to realize and regret later that we should’ve attended to it earlier.
Our concerned in-house DesiMD doctors have created an “Ask a Doctor” APP, to make it convenient for you. Using this APP, you can seek a doctor’s opinion (first or second), anytime, anywhere and about any health problem.
Find out its benefits and features below:
• Get quick access to a qualified doctor for answers on medical/ health issues, absolutely free of cost.
• Get responses from general practitioners or specialists practicing in India or globally with a touch on your cell phone anywhere, anytime.
• Get multiple answers from registered doctors through the APP.
• Get access to doctor’s profile who responded to your request.
• Avail a consultation option with a doctor, you’re convinced with.
• Ask a question in general, with or without listing the medical specialty.
• Option to browse through the earlier asked questions or search doctors by specialty.
• Introduce this great app to your friends or colleagues by accessing your FB contacts, twitter, gmail, yahoo mail, outlook mail, et al.
Ask a Doctor app is the first initiative of DesiMD.com in building an online platform for seamless communication between a patient and a doctor. If you like it, you can share it with your friends/family members, right there, in seconds.
Get Instant Medical Advice and Second Opinion from 500+ Doctors in 70+ Specialties.
Every doctor on icliniq goes through a stringent verification and trained to answer in a user-friendly manner.
https://www.icliniq.com is a place where one can get medical advice from doctors on email, phone call and HD video chat.
Key features :
* Upload reports or images with your questions
* Book a call back from a doctor