Hidden Heritage pinpoints the location of a broad-ranging collection of 101 local historic objects making it easy for you to get out and explore the area. As you approach each location, listen for the voice prompts that will reveal more about the objects waiting there for you to discover.
- Your own personal tour guide revealing stories behind the objects all over Bega Shire to the sounds of an expertly delivered audio narrative.
- Content includes highlights of the stories behind the objects and any objects in the surrounding location.
- Hear the sounds and see the images as the stories are revealed of the rich and unique history of the Bega Shire.
- This in-car audio experience works with the bluetooth system that comes standard with most cars.
- The Phonic Path platform and the Hidden Heritage app has been designed and built locally using the resources of NSW Office of Environment and Heritage (Heritage Near Me Program), South Coast History Society, Bega Valley Shire Council and 2pi Software.
Battery usage warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.