Most features in this app are included in the famous app Cashbook - Expense Tracker.
• Real-time GPS for accurate distance and time
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume
• Auto itinerary with addresses
• Recover unstopped GPS trip
• Timer only mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Select from 36 most used currencies
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export/Send reports in CSV and HTML formats.
• Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Multiple client
• Multiple vehicles
• Multiple account (for multiple business or companies)
• Multiple mileage input
• Record copy/paste
• Auto trip start odometer (calculate and track in the background based on user input)
• Auto default
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary and details
• Monthly Charts
• Detail view
• Fuel/Toll and other billable cost
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above)
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and higher resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
-Support Android 3.0/3.1 Honeycomb tablets Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Tab, Asus Eee Transformer, etc.
-Support the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
TURN YOUR MILES INTO MONEY IN 2015
IRS deduction rates are 0.575c per qualifying mile in 2015. Don't miss out on miles you could be claiming for business, charity or medical drives. Confidently submit your tax return or expense report with MileIQ.
MILEIQ WORKS FOR YOU BY:
• Detecting your drives and logging them automatically.
• Calculating drive distances and value.
• Auto-syncing drive data securely to the cloud.
• Capturing drives in miles or kilometers (m or km).
• Storing your complete drive history.
• Sending you regular drive reports.
WHILE GIVING YOU COMPLETE CONTROL TO:
• Classify drives with a single swipe.
• Set work hours to auto-classify your personal drives.
• Create custom categories to define your drive purposes.
• Add parking, tolls, vehicle information and notes.
• Create or edit drives as needed.
• Export data to FreshBooks, Concur, CSV or PDF.
• Pause drive tracking as needed.
MILEIQ WEB BASED DASHBOARD
MileIQ also has a web dashboard where you can.
• Manage your drive log.
• Sort and filter your drives.
• Create, edit and delete drives.
• Send reports.
• Modify your personal settings.
• Classify drives in bulk.
40 FREE DRIVES EVERY MONTH
MileIQ is free for your first 40 drives every month, forever. Upgrade to unlimited drives for $5.99/month or $59.99/year.
*** An 11 mile business drive earns you $6.16 in deductions, more than the cost of MileIQ Unlimited Drives for one month. ***
We’d love to hear from you:
• Website: http://www.mileiq.com
• Twitter: twitter.com/mileiq
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/mileiq
• Email: email@example.com
• Phone: +1 (415) 692-4481 (9 a.m.-5 p.m. Pacific, Monday through Friday)
*** “5 Apps Your Accountant is Begging You to Have in 2015″ - Smart Hustle Magazine ***
*** Businessweek lists MileBug as 1 of 4 Tax Record Services (April 2013) ***
*** AppCrawl Names MileBug #1 Top Mileage Tracker App (June 2013) ***
*** Full GPS path tracking (w/MAP DISPLAY) ***
*** Includes both HTML and CSV reports! ***
For all lovers of larger tax returns, MileBug is a beautiful app that makes it easy to track your tax-deductible mileage on your Android phone (and iPhone and Windows phones, too)! A great mileage tracker!
IRS tax deduction rates are 57.5 cents/mile for 2015! Take advantage of these rates by keeping track of the miles you drive for your businesses, for charities, or for personal medical reasons. With Milebug, it’s never been easier to make a trip log!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE businesses!
• Track miles for MULTIPLE charities!
• Track miles for "Medical" or even "Other"!
• GPS Tracking and Map Display
• Track expenses - create your own categories
• Use Frequent Trips to save time
• Setup multiple vehicles...and name them!
• INTERNATIONAL SUPPORT: km/miles, custom rates, etc.
• Automatically opens to Edit for incomplete trip
• Designed to be IRS compliant
• Setup frequent destinations and purposes for easy use later
• Easily edit/delete/reorder Presets (see blog for more info: milebug.com)
• Email HTML and Excel-friendly reports
• Define date range of each report
• See report totals by business and vehicle
• Presets allow for trip recording with simple finger taps
• Clear Trips List when you want a fresh start
• See the deduction amount for each trip
• Choose start screen in Settings (Presets Tab)
• How few miles will it take *you* to pay for MileBug?
SEE OUR BLOG: www.milebug.com (leave comments!)
. Manage multiple vehicles. No limit
. Record Trips, Fill-ups, and Other expenses like car wash,
. Automatic start odo
. Auto return trip
. Favorite trips for less data entry. (Long tap on favs button)
. Categorize trips into Private/Business
. Additional notes can be saved with each records.
. Install and run from SD card (Android 2.2 and above)
. Simple reports and statistics
. Backup / Restore Database
. And it's completely free
. Android 1.6 and above
Please send your valuable comments and suggestions to our email id : firstname.lastname@example.org. Your suggestions will make this app more useful.
Keywords : Mileage Tracker, Expense Tracker, Fuel Logs, Car Manager, Free Mileage Log
With blue tooth, you can configure My Mileage so that all you have to do is start driving. This works because Bluetooth devices will automatically reconnect when in the vicinity of a previously paired device which will kick on the GPS. Once the GPS detects you are over 20 MPH, My Mileage will start a log entry.
Take phone calls, listen to Pandora, My Mileage continues to record the mileage. My Mileage does not need to be the active application.
Take full advantage of your phones capabilities to track tax deductible business and charitable expenses.
Use your camera to scan an image of receipts.
Email your data off the phone with all the receipt images and a nice spreadsheet.
Pair your phone to a Bluetooth device and configure My Mileage automatically start when paired with that device. This feature is useful for cars equipped with Bluetooth feature like Ford Sync. For cars not equipped with Bluetooth, one can buy Bluetooth car kits. The advantage of Bluetooth is that most phones will automatically reconnect when a previously paired Bluetooth device is nearby.
When you are ready, have My Mileage package all images, an Excel report, and a back up your data in a zip file.
Send the zip file to yourself, your accountant or your manager for expense reimbursement.
-Automatically tracks mileage when power connected or a blue tooth device connects.
-Back and Restore. (Restore is for Pro Users only)
-Tracks receipt images.
-Supports multiple cars.
-Add other expense types beside Business, Charity, Personal or Medical(say Client xyz)
-Supports hands free entry through Google Voice Recognition.
-Automatically stops trip after 15 minutes. Time to consider a trip complete is configurable in settings.
-Free version has advertising and only allows 1 month of data to be emailed at a time.
-All data and images are saved to the SD Card when the data is emailed
-Mileage, odometer readings and expenses are all auto filled in when possible. Any further suggestions are appreciated.
- Please send any issues to email@example.com and not the rating board. We will try to help you the best we can:)
-Upgrade to email over 1 month of entries at a time.
-No ads in application or export
Storage - Modify SD Card - store images of receipts, database and reports on sd card
System Tools - Bluetooth - allows My Mileage to detect bluetooth connections to autostart mileage tracking
Your Location - Allows access to devices GPS
Hardware control - take pictures and video - Allows access camera to take pictures
Network Communication - Allows advertisements to be displayed in application. Also uploads support information that is used for troubleshooting purposes by support.
If you would like to use the camera application that came with your phone, go to settings->Use Native Camera Application. Not all camera applications are supported, so if it does not work, just switch back to My Mileage's camera.
If you find this application useful, please rate it with 5 stars and leave a comment. It would help us out tremendously.
Caveats: Mileage accuracy depends on the quality of the phone's GPS, weather conditions, if the GPS has been on recently and where the phone is placed in the car. Mileage accuracy has been compared to other Google developed applications and My Mileage has similar accuracy. We are constantly trying to improve, so please email any problems.
If you are still reading this why are you not downloading the application to try it out!
Help file available at http://leptronsoftware.com/usermanual/usermanual.htm
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
KW: Receipt image, tax deduction, business expenses, file receipts, mileage log
IT’S QUICK AND EASY!
Just give us a bit of info and we’ll show you:
- The e-file status of your tax returns - both federal and state
- An estimate of when you’ll get your tax refund
You don't have to be a TurboTax customer to use MyTaxRefund!
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit
If you filed your return with TaxACT, you can also get the status of your e-filed 1040 returns and view a summary of your federal and state returns.
1. Show record daily, weekly, monthly and yearly
2. Report in csv, html and excel xml
3. Export/Email report
4. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
5. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
6. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
7. Manageable currency
8. Default value when adding a record
9. Default US IRS standard rate
10. Default email address for receiving report
11. Configurable date, time format
12. Configurable first day of week
13. Password protection
14. Sorting, Filtering data
15. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: mileage log, mileage logger, mileage tracking, mile tracker, car tracker, mileage reimbursement, IRS mileage, business mileage, vehicle mileage, track mileage, mileage tracker, track, mileage
Where's My Refund was developed by RefundSchedule.com to help you better plan for your tax future. This app will give you the direct deposit date and the check date after you enter some basic information about your tax filing. No identifying information is required to receive a tax refund date estimate.
This app is not licensed by the Internal Revenue Service and is only based off estimates from prior years and current year federal government changes. The Refund Dates are updated if there is any major change in the tax laws. The app doesn't account for personal tax issues. Where's My Refund app only gives generic dates based on the general date that most will receive their tax refund.
For more details, check out our website.
With the MyBlock Mobile app, you can:
• Quickly estimate your tax refund with our Refund Estimator.
• Upload your documents and send them to your tax pro.
• Access to your prior year tax returns*
• Check the status of your Federal refund.
• Find an H&R Block office near you and schedule an appointment.
• Get instant answers to the most popular tax questions.
• View a checklist -whether you're completing your taxes in an office or doing them yourself, we’ll help you determine what you need.
• Stay informed of changes that could impact your tax situation.
• Access hundreds of tax terms in our A-Z Glossary.
Let us help you keep more of your money!
*An ID-proofed account is required.
TrackMyDrive brings mileage tracking into the 21st century. Use your mobile device to track mileage through GPS. Unlike other apps that only track the "start" and "end" locations, TrackMyDrive tracks your entire trip.
This app focuses on keeping things as simple as possible. Through eliminating unnecessary features and making the user interface simple to use, tracking a trip is as easy as clicking "Start Tracking".
One of the best features of this app is that it automatically syncs with your account at http://trackmydrive.com. This offers the following benefits:
✔ Forget to track a trip? Manually add one through our web interface.
✔ Print trip reports in PDF, CSV or EXCEL format.
✔ Your data is backed up. If you lose your phone, simply re-download the app and login.
TrackMyDrive is the premier Droid mileage tracker app. We are dedicated to continually improving the app and hope you enjoy using it!
Q. Why doesn't your app have a place to enter start/stop odometer readings?
A. Most accounting software will ask for starting and ending odometers OR total miles for a given tax year. Because we feel it greatly simplifies our program interface, our program is centered around the total miles accounting.
Q. Is an account required at TrackMyDrive.com?
A. Yes, you can sign up through the app, or directly visiting the website.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* A car-charger is recommended for long trips.
The csv export of the records let you to create any kind of graphical statistics or special computations (like tax reporting) in Microsoft Office Excel or OpenOffice / LibreOffice Spreadshet.
* business/personal/etc. trip recording
* mileage based reimbursement calculation
* fill up
* other expenses (service, insurance, etc.)
* GPS tracking with automatic trip recording based on the GPS data
* work with multiple cars, drivers, currencies, conversion rates, measurement units, etc.
* multiple expense types (for example business or personal)
* multiple expense and fuel categories
* Task / To-Do / Reminders based on date, mileage or both
* statistics (avg./last fuel efficiency in MPG or l/100km, TCO, mileage expense in $/100 km or mi)
* all records can be exported as csv or html file and can be send as email attachments or upload to Google Docs / Dropbox (if Docs / Dropbox client are installed)
* configurable main screen
* manual database backup and restore to/from the USB storage
* automatic (scheduled) database backup
* secure database backup (automatically send the backup to a specified email address).
* user configurable templates for easy data entry
* Bluetooth connection detector. Automatically launch the GPS Track Controller when a Bluetooth connection with a car is created
AndiCar is an open source software, licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 3.
Supported languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Deutch, Hungarian, Spanish, Romanian
IF YOU LIKE IT RATE / COMMENT IT!
IF YOU FIND A BUG GO TO www.andicar.org -> Issues!
See www.andicar.org -> "How To" to learn about HOW TO USE AndiCar!
Thank you for using AndiCar!
tags: car vehicle fuel log mileage fill-up fillup maintenance service expense trip mileage gps tracker manager management mpg cost statistics report to-do todo task
COVERS MORE TAX SITUATIONS:
• Wage income (W-2)
• Dependents & dependent credits
• Education credits & deductions (1098-E, 1098-T)
• Affordable Care Act changes – marketplace health insurance (1095-A), premium tax credit (8962), health coverage exemptions (8965)
• Interest income (1099-INT)
• Dividend income (1099-DIV)
• Unemployment compensation (1099-G)
• Earned Income Credit (Schedule EIC)
• Saver’s Retirement Credit (8880)
• Secure access anywhere, anytime from any device browser at www.taxact.com*
• Notification when the IRS & state have processed your returns
• Tracks the status of your IRS refund
• Extensions filed free (IRS Form 4868)
• Free, one-on-one tax help if you need it
• Guaranteed x 3 – maximum IRS refund, accuracy & satisfaction
*If finishing and filing with TaxACT Online on a browser or tablet app, you are subject to TaxACT Online pricing
PAN: Permanent Account Number (PAN) is unique alphanumeric combination issued to all juristic entities identifiable under the Indian Income Tax Act 1961
Assessment Year: It is the year immediately following the financial year wherein the income of the F.Y. is assessed.
Note:This app is consuming the data as provided by Income Tax Department and National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) and developer is no way responsible for accuracy of the data.