Play Trinity Rock & Pop is an exciting new way to learn and practise all the main rock and pop instruments – whether studying for your Trinity exams or simply playing for fun on your own or in a band. Using a standard mixing desk interface you can control the volume of each instrument, solo any part or combine and mix the instruments in any way. It’s free to try with lots of features such as looping, tempo and pitch change! Fun, simple, complete – covering all instruments at all grades for Trinity’s 2018 Rock & Pop syllabus.
All your songs are always with you.
• INSTRUMENT CONTROL: set instrument levels individually
• SOLO: shortcut to isolating any one part
• RESET LEVELS: restores all parts to full volume
• SECTION INDICATOR: shows which section is playing
• GO TO SONG SECTION: move play head or select from drop down menu
• LOOP: loop any song section
• SPEED: slow down for ease of learning
• PITCH: change key
• COUNT IN: start perfectly
• CLICK: helps you keep perfect time
• LYRICS: scroll on screen
• EXAMINED INSTRUMENT: is highlighted
Play Trinity Rock & Pop