Add your events into your calendar easily and extremely fast using a single text field.
It analyses the text you entered as you type and put into right fields instantly so you make sure that the event will be created properly.
Type '9 phone Mark' to set event 'phone Mark' today at 9:00. Enter '3/8 10/8 holiday' to flag days from 3rd to 10th of August as being on holiday.
No need for jumping from one box to another, dealing with many confusing options.
• 9 phone Mark = phone Mark today at 9:00
• 3h check emails = check emails after 3 hours (if the current time is 14:15, the event will be set at 17:15)
• Dan\'s birthday = Dan\'s birthday (today, all day event)
• w 17 meet Jane//office//new contract = meet Jane, office (location), new contract (description) the same day next week at 17:00
• 7/9 2w working from home = working from home since 7/9/13 for 2 weeks
• 3/8 10/8 holiday = holiday from 3/8/13 to 10/8/13
• 9/11 830 930 breakfast with boss = breakfast with boss on 9/11/13 from 8:30 to 9:30
• h = 1 hour later
• 2h = 2 hours later
• d = tomorrow
• 2d = the day after tomorrow
• d = after days (3d, 4d, 10d, etc)
• Replace h or d with w or m to set weeks or months same way
• dd/mm or dd/mm/yy = day/month (30/11) or day/month/year (15/7/13)
• numbers = type 8 to get 8:00, 13 to get 13:00 or 1445 to get 14:45