Ugotoru is an app for anyone looking to improve or teach their sports and dance moves.
It offers a range of features tailored to assist you in learning by reviewing, comparing, imitating, and repeating.
Ugotoru is being used not only by athletes and dancers but also in educational facilities.
- Slide your finger from side to side to navigate through a video quickly or one frame at a time.
- Slide your finger up and down to adjust the playback speed between 0.1x to 4.0x normal speed.
- Compare two videos by playing them at the same time.
- Flip videos horizontally to match up views as needed.
- Zoom in on details while videos are playing.
- Capture and save specific video frames as still images.
- Display guides to align and gauge distances in videos.
- Specify playback ranges.
- Loop a specific section of a video.
- Organize your videos by specifying their names and thumbnails.
- Organize videos using tags.
---Pro mode (paid) version---
The free version has restricted functionality and it periodically shows ads.
However, in order to allow as many people as possible to improve in their sports/dance, very few functions are restricted, and they can be tried out by watching ads.
Try out the free version, and if you want a version without ads and more functions, or if you want to support Ugotoru, consider purchasing the paid version.