• OFFERS: With the Costco Mobile App you'll always have the latest Warehouse Offers right on your device.
• SHOP: Members can shop Costco.com’s unique, expanded selection, offering thousands of items not found at your local warehouse, delivered straight to your door.
• WAREHOUSE INFO: See details about your nearest Costco including hours of operation and holiday hours, and navigate straight to the warehouse.
• SHOPPING LIST: Keep track of the items you want to pick up on your next trip to Costco.
• PHOTOS: Print anywhere you go and pick-up in as little as an hour at your local warehouse. Prints starting at 17¢.
These are only a few of the new features of our mobile app - take it for a spin, we welcome your feedback as we continue to improve: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find your Local Ace
Quickly find your local Ace and view store services, departments, featured brands and upcoming events. You’ll also be able to check store hours and receive driving directions from your location.
Browse and shop everything from lawn & garden supplies to hardware to outdoor living and receive Free Pickup at your local Ace.
Ace Rewards® members can use the app to check point totals, review purchase histories and update profile information. Not an Ace Rewards member? You can sign up right in the app and receive 1,000 bonus points!
Your Local Ad
View your local store’s add right on the app to find great deals throughout the store.
Tips & Advice and Helpful Videos
Access helpful how-to videos and step-by-step project information – whenever and wherever you need to.
Add products to your To-Done List to create a shopping list you can bring in-store or use later to purchase through the app.
Looking for more information on a product? Use the barcode scanner while in-store to view product images, descriptions and customer ratings and reviews right on the app.
You can now access colors by scanning the barcode on the back of a BEHR color swatch or brochure. – a quick, simple way to validate your color selections. Visit a BEHR Color Solution Center at your local Home Depot® to pick up your paint color chips to get started.
Check out these great features designed for your Android phone:
• Easily browse or search Behr’s extensive library of over 2500 colors including BEHR MARQUEE™, PREMIUM PLUS ULTRA® and PREMIUM PLUS®.
• Tap the BEHR logo to open the new slide out navigation menu.
• Use the Color Match feature to take a photo, then tap on the image to get the closest matching BEHR color.
• Preview your color choices by selecting from a gallery of room images and styles – simply select a color and then tap on wall, trim or ceiling to visualize your color combinations before you paint.
• Save your favorite colors, room images, palettes, calculations and store locations to your mobile phone—it’s there when you need it.
• Share your color projects with friends and family on your favorite social networks.
• When you’re ready to begin painting, use the Store Locator to help you find The Home Depot near you for the paint and accessories you’ll need.
In order to improve our customers’ use of our products and this app, Behr tracks certain data associated with the use of this app. No personally identifiable information is transmitted to Behr.
The colors that appear within the ColorSmart by BEHR Mobile App may not match BEHR color standards. The way colors are represented on your screen can be impacted by variances in the screen display among mobile devices and the ambient light from your environment. For the most accurate representation of Behr's colors, please refer to color cards and brochures available at The Home Depot®.
Paint colors within the ColorSmart by BEHR Mobile App are only available for US and Canada.
Roadside Assistance, gas price information, exclusive Member savings, TripTik mobile, insurance information, and automotive information including instant battery quotes and CAA approved auto repair locations.
Trips & Travel: Use TripTik® for maps and directions to CAA/AAA approved lodging, gas prices, restaurants, and automotive repair locations. Find CAA offices, local events and entertainment, campgrounds and more.
Savings & Rewards: Get Member exclusive savings on everything from hotels and restaurants to clothing and auto repairs at over 110,000 Partner locations in Canada and the U.S. Maps and turn-by-turn directions make it easy!
Auto & Driving: Enjoy peace of mind. Members can easily request CAA roadside assistance directly from your phone without even placing a call. Location information is delivered directly to a local roadside problem-solving technician for quick response. Need a new vehicle battery? Get a quote instantly and have it installed for free! Need gas and fast? Find a gas station right from your phone!
Insurance: Save your agent information or speak to an agent at the touch of a button.
The Canadian Automobile Association (CAA) is one of the largest consumer-based organizations in Canada. We help provide freedom and peace of mind to over 6 million Members through 9 automobile Clubs: AMA, BCAA, CAA Niagara, CAA Atlantic, CAA South Central Ontario, CAA North and East Ontario, CAA Saskatchewan, CAA Manitoba and CAA Quebec
• View all your pre-planned bike locations, track your route on a map, and discover new roads and places to
stop along the way
• Download rides created by other motorcycle riders, so you can find the best roads
• Share your ride and check-ins on Facebook and Twitter or email
• Check-in to restaurants, attractions and other locations nearby – then add trip comments and tips for other
• H.O.G.® members can access all rider check-ins to find the most popular and rider-friendly hot spots and
Hit the road the right way by leveraging the millions of collective riding miles of Harley-Davidson® riders. This app integrates with the recently redesigned desktop experience, allowing you to make trip plans online and then take them with you on your motorcycle ride. Download it today.
*Compare Prices - MySmartPrice saves you money on all your online shopping. It is a price comparison engine that scans over 100 online shopping sites to get you the best price for over 10 Million products. You can search products from categories like Mobile Phones, Laptops, Cameras, TVs etc. and find the lowest price online.
* Get Details About Payment Options: Find out which stores have Cash on Delivery, EMI options available and which stores do not have the options on the product details page itself.
* Never miss an offer or deal: We have you covered with aggregation of all offers and deals across online shopping sites. You will find details about app only exclusive deals of flipkart, snapdeal, amazon etc on the mysmartprice app only.
Discover Products - We also have the largest collection of Apparel, Shoes & Accessories from all the leading fashion brands, so you can do all your browsing right here. If the product is available in any online shopping website present in India, it is definitely available on MySmartPrice. We cover websites like Myntra, Jabong, Flipkart, Fashionara, Donebynone, Yepme, Zivame, Zovi, Koovs, Happily Unmarried, Zansaar, Yebhi etc.
*Visit Seller Sites and Buy with Confidence: We have integrated only the best online websites on MySmartPrice so that you do not have to worry while buying a product. Also the seller rating on the product page is a good indicator of our users' prior experience with any given store.
* Authentic Product Reviews: All the product reviews are unbiased and unmoderated opinions of our users who have already used the product. You can rely on them while making your decision.
FAST & EASY - We have tried to design the app in a way that it becomes easier and faster for you to shop for items of your choice.
Are you concerned about what your kids do on their phones all day? Are they texting and calling during school or late at night? Who are they texting and calling the most? What apps are they using? Take charge of your family with Verizon FamilyBase ® .
With Verizon FamilyBase, you can see how your kids are using their phones to help them learn responsible phone use.
☆ Easy to understand charts let you see when your kids use their phones most at a glance
☆ See who your kids communicate with—know their names, not just their numbers
☆ See what apps your kids use most and when they download new ones
☆ Remote control your kids’ phones—lock them on demand with a click
☆ Set FamilyBase to notify you—like when they add new contacts or text after bedtime
Plus you'll get access to your FamilyBase Dashboard in the FamilyBase app as well as My Verizon (familybase.vzw.com). You can also set usage controls:
☆ Schedule time restrictions to set limits for phone use during school hours or after bedtime
☆ Create always allowed and never allowed contacts
☆ Manage costs by setting limits on Data, Voice and Messaging usage
Your child can always dial 911 in case of emergency. Parents receive a free text alert when a line on their account calls 911.
TRY IT FREE
Download includes a one month FREE trial. After the trial period, you will be billed $4.99 per account per month on your wireless phone bill.
You know what’s best for your kids. Help teach them responsible phone use with Verizon Family Base.
Light Bulb is a handy screen lamp useful on devices, which don't have a camera flash.
* Change the screen and bulb brightness by swiping up and down
* Different background colors. Swipe left and right
* Light Bulb remembers automatically your color and brightness settings.
Blue, Cyan, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple, Grey
NEW - Your Virtual Zippo® Lighter now alerts you on local concerts and DJ gigs based on your music tastes. This new feature is powered by Bandsintown, the top-rated concert discovery app already used by millions of live music fans. Never miss a show again with your Virtual Zippo® Lighter!
Easily find and save cool places, and send them to your favorite navigation app.
Plan a new trip or automatically sync your trips and saved places from our mapping site roadtrippers.com.
- Discover awesome independent places around you while you are on the road, or at your destination
- Plan complete trip itineraries, or sync with the website or other platform apps
- Save places for later (also syncs with web)
- View place details such as photos, descriptions, ratings, reviews, addresses, and phone numbers
- Navigate to any place by connecting your favorite navigation app.
Note: Content currently USA focused.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel and expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
“Life saver! Increased my number of deliveries by 40%”
“Off the chain.... as a Fedex Ground Contractor this helps TREMENDOUSLY!”
“For Hustlers: The Best App Money Can Buy “
Are You a Road Warrior?
Road Warrior is a reliable route planning app designed for the traveling professional. Road Warrior makes it easy for you to plan your daily route, schedule stops, and prioritize your daily deliveries based on destination and client availability. The routing software adjusts to real-time road conditions, equipping you with the most optimized route available.
Who Are Our Road Warriors?
• Couriers (e.g. FedEx, UPS, DHL, independents)
• LTL Carriers
• Delivery Drivers
• Sales Reps
• Insurance Agents
• Small Business Owners
Create Effective Daily Routes
• Plan daily driving routes with multiple stop destinations (8 free, 120 pro).
• Optimize your route stops based on driving, biking, or walking (daily: 50 free, 500 pro).
• Flawless integration to 3rd party navigation apps (GMaps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon).
• Adjust route plan in seconds with manual drag & drop ease.
• Round trip option enables you to create closed loop routes.
• Add time windows so you arrive during open hours.
• Track your route activity with check-ins.
Share, Search, Filter Your Routes
• Share your routes plans with email or text.
• Add new addresses quickly with the auto-complete search bar.
• Search for new addresses from the web, previously saved locations, or your contacts.
• Filter saved destinations by #hashtags makes planning your daily route easier.
Upload, Download Your Routes (PRO only)
• Simple instructions available here: http://ablog.roadwarriorllc.com/upload/
The Professional upgrade unlocks premium features of Road Warrior 2.0. Pro users will enjoy the ability to optimize routes with extended number of stops, as well as higher limits for search and total optimized stops per day. Road Warrior Pro is now available for $5 per month. Your time is worth it.
Compare BASIC vs PRO version at: http://ablog.roadwarriorllc.com/gopro/
Road Map for Future Versions
Version 2.0: Professional Upgrade.
• Web Version (6-12 months)
• iOS Version (3-4 weeks)
Version 3.0: Team Road Warrior
A user guide is available at: http://ablog.roadwarriorllc.com/gettingstarted/.
Road Warrior requires Google Maps and Google Play to be installed and up to date. If you encounter any problems with the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Geeks Only
Road Warrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Traveling Salesman Problem (TSP, TSPTW). Road Warrior elegantly solves the TSP with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. This type of productivity software is has been used by large transportation companies (FedEx, UPS) for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, this powerful software is made available to Android users.
How is it different from other similar apps?
I love travelling and exploring new places. One of the biggest problems for me was to find an optimized route to travel to all my planned destinations in a trip. However, there was no a route planing app that satisfied all my requirements. The major issues I had with other apps were: they were not truly free, too complex to use (too many overkill features for me), and required access to my contact book.
So, as an engineer, I decided to build something that my friends and I would like to use for our next trips. With that in mind, my route planner:
1) is completely Free and AD-Free (I don't plan to make even one penny from it);
2) has a clean minimalist design. Simple and very intuitive to use;
3) does NOT require any extra permissions such as accessing your contact book or GPS.
How is it different from Google maps?
Google maps returns directions based on the order you enter your stops. However, this may not be the fastest route for visiting your destinations (assuming order does not matter). This app will return the optimal order to you and ensure it is the fastest route.
How does it work?
Optimal route calculation is done based on data from the Google directions service. The end result will be displayed on a Google map with the direction details. Internet connection is required while doing the math. After calculation, the optimal route will be saved locally and can be accessed offline later. There are three travel modes: driving, walking, and bicycling.
Note for users:
The auto-complete feature is provided by Google Maps API. If it does not work properly, there are three possibilities: 1.The Internet connection is currently not good; 2.The Google Maps API service is currently not working properly; 3.The Google Maps API service (not the actual Google Maps app) has some compatibility issues with your device...For any of the above causes, I can't do anything about it, sorry :(
This app is completely free (no even ads). I would really appreciate if you may take this into account when rating the app :-) The app only uses the free version of the Google Maps API. If you are looking for an app that could handle some serious workload (e.g., 150 stop points in one route), I would suggest you to checkout those commercial (paid) route planners.
Note for computer science graduates:
As we all know, the travelling salesman problem (TSP) is NP-hard. This app uses two methods to calculate the optimal route: 1) a brute force approach when the number of destinations is small, and 2) a set of approximation algorithms when the number is large.
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
India's fastest, safest and simplest - MobiKwik accepts payments via Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking. You can make a prepaid recharge in less than 5 seconds if you have money in your MobiKwik Wallet!
MobiKwik supports all major telecom operators in India like Airtel, Vodafone and Idea. It allows you to find operator plans for 2G, 3G, and more!
Trusted by more than 17 million smartphone users, you can use your MobiKwik Wallet to:
• Recharge your mobile, DTH, and pay bills. Support for BSNL, Airtel, Vodafone and many others is available!
• Shop online on various websites and apps, and avail exclusive offers
• Transfer money through app to friends and family
- The app is small size, fast and light on your mobile phone and network. Works very well on 3G as well as 2G connections.
- Load money into your MobiKwik wallet and make simple, fast, hassle free payments without hopping between websites, payment gateways, banks, then back, then back. Pay in one click! Money can be loaded using any VISA/MasterCard credit or debit card and internet banking. Support all major banks like ICICI, HDFC and SBI etc.
- Lots of payment options including credit card, debit card, Internet banking or Cash.
- Save connections for repeat use. Use Nicknames to tag your connections.
- View Transaction History of old transactions
- Transfer Money to anyone with an email or mobile number
- Directly pick contacts from contact list to recharge.
- Browse Plans of all major mobile operators
MobiKwik - Its more than a wallet !
For any queries or help, please file a support ticket from the app itself by visiting "Help". We'll get back to you within 24 hours.