How price is fluctuating, Is it right time to buy gold today?
If you encounter these questions, this is the best app to help you make correct decisions.
This Android application helps you track gold live prices in major Indian cities.
✓ Live market prices up-to-the second.
✓ Gold rate in following cities.
✓ Supports silver and 24/22 Carat gold prices.
✓ Daily price notifications.
✓ Historical price graph(30, 60, 90, days and one year graphs).
What people say about this app
"This app shows the exact price in all the places I just like this app" -Google user
"Awesome app can't go anywhere to find gold price....... now its one step away from your finger too good" - Google user
"Excellent application" - User
"NICE App One touch gold price Thanks to App maker" - User
Please reach us at email@example.com
Real time and historical silver and gold price charts in your national currency. Silver and gold prices from all major US gold dealers compared.
Locate the best deals on all popular silver and gold coins and bars and call the gold dealers right from within the Android app.
Daily gold commentary from goldprice.org to keep you informed about trends in silver and gold and the critical support and resistance levels plus end of day quotes for the US Dollar, Dow Jones, S&P 500, Platinum Price, Palladium Price, Silver Gold Ratio, Gold Silver Ratio, Dow in Gold Ounces and Dow in Silver Ounces.
Please click on the menu item charts within the app where you find that we have gold and silver charts in 27 currencies before submitting negative feedback, with a comment saying we don't have silver or we don't have the price of gold in your local currency. Thankyou!
What our users are saying about Gold Price Live:
by Kelly (March 11, 2011)
"Way better than kitco"
by Mohiuddin (January 18, 2011)
"Just like what you expect from Goldprice.org."
by Mike (January 7, 2011)
"Exactly what I hoped it would be! Works perfect on my G1!"
by Kurtis (December 25, 2010)
"Like having GoldPrice.org installed on my Droid!"
by Kevin (December 25, 2010)
"Perfect! Multiple charts. Easier to read the app on my phone than their website via my phone."
- Live Silver and Gold Price charts in 26 national currencies, prices update every 1 minute, charts automatically refresh.
- Turn your phone to view all charts in full screen in landscape.
- Silver and gold price history charts including 1 day, 3 days, 30 days, 60 days, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years, 25 years, and up to 36 years.
- Gold Price Charts in these currencies: USD, AUD, CAD, GBP, EUR, AED, ARS, BRL, CHF, CNY, COP, HKD, IDR, INR, JPY, KWD, MXN, MYR, NZD, PHP, RUB, SEK, SGD, TRY, VUV, ZAR
- Silver Price Charts in these currencies: USD, AUD, CAD, GBP, EUR, BRL, CHF, CNY, HKD, INR, JPY, KWD, MXN, NZD, RUB, TRY, ZAR
- Compare prices of all types of gold bullion and silver bullion to find the lowest priced gold and silver coins and bars so you get more gold and silver for your money.
- Compare prices of US gold dealers to find the best deals today on all popular gold and silver coins and bars.
- Gold dealers are ranked by price for each type of bullion coin and bar with the premium above the spot gold price shown for each, all in one spot on your Android.
- Click on the gold dealers phone numbers within the Gold Price Live Android app and call them right away to buy gold and silver.
- Historical Charts of all popular gold and silver bullion coins showing the maximum, average and minimum price for the past 30 days, 60 days, 6 months and 1 year.
- Gold Dealers in other countries coming soon.
- Save your favorite charts collection then view them all in one convenient place on the home screen of the app, along with today's gold commentary.
- Simply turn your phone to landscape to enlarge the charts to fill the entire screen and then you can scroll through all your favorites as they update automatically in real time.
Use the new “Alerts” tab to get in-app notifications as soon as a price, index or exchange rate reaches target values that you define. Also get hourly market reports and the London Fix. Get notifications by email or in-app on as many devices and as often as you want.
The Gold Live! application for Android™ is available to download for free!
Key features of the Gold Live! Android™ app:
• New “Alerts” tab for receiving notifications when precious metals, indices, oil or exchange rates reach your target values and for the London Fix and full market reports
• Fully compatible with all Android-based tablets
• Kitco Video News
• Move to SD card functionality
• English, French, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese language options
• Live gold prices
• Quotes for precious metals, base metals, indices, oil and mining stocks
• Customizable home page
• Gold prices and other spot prices updated frequently (every one to 10 minutes)
• London Fix values back to 1968
• Current news, commentaries and press releases
• Exchange rate comparisons for 13 currencies
• Gold prices and other data from Kitco.com, the number one metals market information website
• Local, NY Time and GMT time zone options
• Unit of measure conversion options
• Full-screen rotatable technical and historical charts
Another list of graphs that you can get is current crude oil cost per barrel (Brent, WTI) with history, as well as natural gas prices.
The last but not the least is currency exchange rates. Here you can get exchange rate of different currencies.
This realtime mobile web application will updates live commodity rates and chart for MCX India Commodity Exchange.
MCX Commodity Rates Complete will update all mcx commodity rates in realtime with 5 seconds intervals with MCX Chart..
Live rates available for Last Price, Change, Open Price, High Price and Low Price.
This MCX Live app updates realtime mcx commodity rates and MCX Live Chart.
This is ad supported free mcx rates application.
PLEASE RATE THE APP...
Disclaimer: MCX Data may be delayed. I have no control on the mcx data. I can't assure any guarantee about the accuracy of the data. Rates updated on the app are fetched from freely available sources on the Internet. Use at your own risk.
In Our App.
* Bid Price
* Offer Price
* Ltp - Last Trade Price
* Net Change
* % Change
* Low - High
* Open - Close,
* Last Trade Time
* Atp - Average Trade Price
* Create Different Market Watch
* Real time access
* Effective listing of content
* Wide compatibility with multiple handsets
* Price Alerts
* Contents subscription on demand
This application will update live rates for NSE Stocks, NSE Futures & Options, MCX and NCDEX.
India market watch rates available with last price, change, open, high and low.
Realtime rates updated with 5 seconds interval.
PLEASE RATE THIS APP.
Disclaimer: Data may be delayed. I have no control on the nse, mcx & ncdex data. I can't assure any guarantee about the accuracy of the data. Market Rates updated on the app are fetched from freely available sources on the Internet. Use at your own risk.
If you trade or invest in precious metals, using Gold Price to stay in touch with the precious metal markets.
4 precious metals: Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium
Prices can be displayed in any of the 14 supported currencies. Exchange rate for the selected currency is constantly updated together with the precious metal prices.
Powerful Custom Home Page
- Gold/silver ratio chart
For gold, silver, platinum, and palladium:
- Kitco 3-day chart
- Kitco day chart
- 30 days
- 60 days
- 6 months
- 1 year
- 1 year technical
- 2 years technical
- 5 years
- 5 years technical
- 8 years technical
- 10 years
- 10 years technical
- Annual demand
- Annual supply
- ETF's physical holdings
- Investment demand's effection prices
Gold is one of the premium commodity in India. Gold price in India is always trending due to strong buying patterns. Gold Market in India Traditionally Gold has been sought as an long-term investment tool to hedge against inflation and also safe investment. However, over the last decade Gold has become an attractive trading asset for different class of investors – which in return has translated to certain amount of volatility in the prices. Gold Market in India is available as spot and future contracts through – the three of biggest commodity exchanges - MCX (Multi Commodity Exchange), NCDEX (National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange) and NSEL (National Spot Exchange). If you are looking for alternative investment or to hedge against inflation, or just for trading and investment purpose – the so-called electronic gold (or commodity futures market) will provide ways to meet your needs. Gold prices rise owing to certain factors like surge in imports, under-performance of economic and financial markets, sometime due to uncertainty over future expectations. Apart from other assets classes’ (mainly real estate) Gold has always provided higher returns. MCX Gold contracts are in two variants, the main contract is of 1 KG, whereas the Gold Mini contract is of 100 grams. Other than this, Gold Guinea and Gold Petals are also traded in India. Gold spot and Gold futures prices also change as per the demand supply in world markets. Most active contracts are available on our site. There is always debate over what is the best investment option Gold or Equity. Gold has given significantly higher returns around 183 per cent (till 17th February, 2014) when compared to Nifty which has given a negative 3.3 per cent return from 2008 onwards. Open interest, which is the number of futures positions that are open is constantly changing with increase or decrease in prices. Open interest shows futures contracts that are not delivered or closed on that particular day. A rise in open Interest along with rise in prices is considered to be bullish (positive) bias towards future prices. Similarly, a rise in open interest along with rise in prices is reverse – expectations of a bearish (negative) trend in the near term. Also recent price trends, like day-on-day rising prices or falling prices reveal the investor (traders) sentiment in the markets. Our website tracks both the rising and falling trends over a period of three/five and seven trading days. Apart from Gold futures on MCX India , Gold is also available as Jewelry, Gold coins, Gold bars and Gold ETFs (Exchange traded funds on the BSE and NSE – stock exchanges). Coins can be bought from banks, and jewelers. External factors that can affect Gold prices Gold are affected by import and other duties - Gold prices are always rising due uncertain economic conditions like strong imports, monetary policy, rising labor costs for gold mining companies, tighter regulations in some countries and high volume of currency fluctuation across international markets. India is largest consumer of Gold but there is rising Chinese demand also. China is second largest importer of Gold after India. The demand for gold is far exceeding supply. Due to this Gold price has become speculative and hence near future we should see some consolidation in the gold mining industry. Gold Culture in India Indians have fascination towards Gold and hence there are cultural and emotional reasons attached. Every special day – be it wedding, festival etc Indians prefer to buy Gold. Buying Gold particularly on a auspicious day is a tradition for every family in India.
Note: Entire process is a steps towards popularizing mGovernance Initiative.
Note: Data may be delayed. I have no control on the NSE, MCX, NCDEX & Future data. I can't assure any guarantee about the accuracy of the data. Market Rates updated on the app are fetched from freely available sources on the Internet. Use at your own risk.
Use the application to get real time stock quotes on BSE and NSE, Sensex, Nifty, and other Indian and Global market Indices, manage and keep track of your investment portfolio, watch CNBC-TV18, CNBC AWAAZ, CNBC Prime HD and CNBC Bajar Live and get in-depth coverage & analysis of financial markets, economy and business.
The application is now available to you on your Android mobile. For any queries regarding the app, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the app to get going. It’s fast, easy-to-use and FREE.
This application will provides you "MCX Buy & Sell Levels" on daily basis as follow
Buy Target 1
Buy Target 2
Buy Target 3
Sell Target 1
Sell Target 2
Sell Target 3
You can use this application free of cost for first 7 days and to continue after trial period you need to subscribe to our subscription packages. Visit out website to checkout our various subscription.
A product of Mcx Sure Gain
For more details
Visit our website www.mcxsuregain.com
or Call us +91-9555455557, +91-9350222220