Developed with no updates Works like crap and misses a lot of caches other programs get like clean master. Also hasn't been updated for 2 years.... avoid at all costs and don't pay for it
Good! Update fixed alot of issues but still needs to scan current apps and give option to select all, internal/sd, etc. The built-in is not really useful. That would make it perfect!
Auto clear stopped working For some unknown reason the auto clear function stopped working. I contacted the dev months ago through Twitter and he said the app needed a complete rewrite. I'm guessing it isn't going to happen though. Too bad, because it was a great app when it worked properly.
Well... It only clears a small portion of my cache about 1-2mb when app2sd finds 18-30mb that this misses, not as big of a deal as it was on my nexus but shouldn't a root cache clearer clear more than a non-root?
Well, now I'm abandoning YOU. Dev rarely updated this app when it was active. Now, there are so many better ones on the market. What a shame.
Great job Keeps the phone nice and clear of unnecessary files left over from browsing and such. Only complaint is that it deletes the search cache for slacker radio, even though I have unchecked the box
* Support for large-screen devices
* ICS support
* PowerClear is now the standard action for CacheMate and cannot be turned off
* Removed redundant cache cleaning for caches cleared by PowerClear
* Cache clearing process is now faster
* Turned off most cache by default. Enable individually in settings
* AdMob and Google Analytics data cleared by default
* Flash cache cleared by default
* Redesigned clear button
* Possible fix for hanging when clearing cache. Your feedback is needed here