Developed with no updates Works like crap and misses a lot of caches other programs get like clean master. Also hasn't been updated for 2 years.... avoid at all costs and don't pay for it
Broken The schedule feature doesn't work at all for me. I'm running Gingerbread, so it's not just Jelly Bean. A request for support has been ignored. Funny how the payments ALWAYS go through. Good thing I know how to get refunds for crap software, even well past the 15-minute refund window.
Well... It only clears a small portion of my cache about 1-2mb when app2sd finds 18-30mb that this misses, not as big of a deal as it was on my nexus but shouldn't a root cache clearer clear more than a non-root?
Abandoned. "Auto clear at boot" hasn't worked since Gingerbread. Last update was almost 2 years ago. No reply from developer. Abandoned? I should think so.
SMH Paid for this app a long time ago, no updates since. Ui needs yo be updated. More options would be nice.
Not so good Well first off,it does it job well. But not always working :( sometimes it stays stuck...I feel kinda ripped off for the buck I paid for it though..rooted xperia play with stock rom.
* Support for large-screen devices
* ICS support
* PowerClear is now the standard action for CacheMate and cannot be turned off
* Removed redundant cache cleaning for caches cleared by PowerClear
* Cache clearing process is now faster
* Turned off most cache by default. Enable individually in settings
* AdMob and Google Analytics data cleared by default
* Flash cache cleared by default
* Redesigned clear button
* Possible fix for hanging when clearing cache. Your feedback is needed here