Seemed to be awesome at first Then... It gave my phone a bad virus! Even with DroidWall and Lookout installed, i couldn't access the internet, it deleted apps, it would play my music randomly, i had to do a factory reset and it didn't even clear all the cache anyway. I'm assuming the good reviews are from people that have been using this app for a short amount of time or don't know their phone probably has a virus. Don't download this
Class Listen Up New Champion Great ***** App,Best Part Free Will Buy Pro Version .New Comers To Android Life, Check On Your Own Device, You Be The Judge Yourself. ROOTED ZTE ZMAX Z970 MONSTER. KING ROOT TEMP, FLASHED WITH TEAM...THEN Uninstall KING ROOT FLASH SUPER SU.NOW PERMANENT ROOT.Hey don't tell anyone there's no thing as a cellphone, their our lives©KARLTON.
Used to be king No update since gingerbread days means this app will probably not work well with newer phones anymore. It used to be the best.
Nice After one use, my fone was clear of cache.! N now it runs fast! ;D
CRAZY AWESOME!! First use "liberated 83MB" Glacier 4G running Cyanogenmod 7.1.3. THANK YOU!! Very happy consumer.
"Next week ICS Update is coming..." Yeah rightttt! Waited to long where week after week the same message...uninstalled and using something else, ICS users stay away...Apps2SD app clears more cache that this joke!
* Support for large-screen devices
* ICS support
* PowerClear is now the standard action for CacheMate and cannot be turned off
* Removed redundant cache cleaning for caches cleared by PowerClear since PowerClear is now the standard CacheMate action
* Cache clearing process is now faster
* Turned off most cache by default. Enable individually in settings
* AdMob & Google Analytics data cleared by default
* Flash cache cleared by default
* Redesigned clear button
* New web site: mibapps.com
Manage SUPERUSER ACCESS and uninstall BLOATWARE for rooted Android devices.
Move many unmovable apps to SD on devices that support moving apps. Needs root.