App not compatible with TRIGGER SIX SHOOTER, ONE, or VOLT products. New app coming soon, search 'TRIGGER ACS PLUS'.
The Trigger Wireless Accessory Controller substantially saves installation time of your electronic accessories! Eliminate the need to run wires under the dash or through the firewall of a vehicle when wiring accessories.
Our Bluetooth App will control on/off and dimming functions as well as flashing when used with LED or conventional lighting. It is simple to set up and allows for user customization. Use the app to “Trigger” lights from outside the vehicle whenever you might need to activate an accessory on demand.
In addition to the app, Trigger includes an RF remote control for activating installed accessories from outside the vehicle and dimming/flashing functions for installed lighting. In addition, fused circuits with LED indicators notify you of blown fuses.
App Setup Instructions:
1. Ensure Bluetooth is active on your mobile device, and Trigger is powered on.
2. On the device in the Bluetooth settings, look for either"Trigger" or "Run-D" as a device name.
3. Pair your mobile device to the Trigger Controller using pairing code '1234'.
4. Launch the App, tap the 'Scan' icon at the bottom of the screen. After a few moments, the App will connect to the Trigger Controller. Power, strobe, and dimming functionality will now be active.
5. Tap the 'Settings' icon to customize the names of your Trigger connected accessories. Tap 'Save' to save the customized names.
6. Tap 'Home' to return to the main App screen.
For product support and training videos, visit http://triggercontroller.com/support.html