See your glucose variations over the period of 7-14-30 days. With a target goal you can determine how well you have managed over the period of time and seek advises from your doctor. With an extensive FAQ database, you can learn more about the medication that you are taking and how a good diabetes management can be achieve by healthy eating, regular exercise routine and through lifestyle choices.
Post your screen images on Facebook and by email or share your information with your doctor instantly through ForaCare's advanced TeleHealth solution software.
The app works smoothly with the Diamond Mini and Diamond Voice via Bluetooth connection and iDiamond Blood Glucose Monitoring System to directly connect to an iPhone® or iPod touch®.
Features of the software include:
Note down your activities with each measurement.
Blood glucose results are color coded, with Red for too high, Green for Normal and Yellow for too low.
See your results sorted by time.
Blood glucose management at a glance! Data is displayed in a weekly format, for AC, PC, night and sleep, with the color coding system making it much easier to see the usual ups and downs of blood glucose level during the week.
Data is organized into an interactive trend chart, where you will be able to connect the dots of 4 different measurement modes to see how the blood glucose level have gone up and down at different times of the day.
Understand your weekly lifestyle! See the glucose readings overlaying on one single graph, in past 7, 14 and 30days. Identify activities that lead to extreme glucose levels.
See instantly how insulin dosage, medication, activities and food intake impact your blood glucose levels. The graphs are displayed in a scale of 24-hour period, from midnight to midnight.
This application is information recording and self-monitoring tool only and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or recommend treatment for any disease or illness.
Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your health and more.
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at email@example.com
───── MAIN FEATURES ─────
• Log Diary for glucose, insulin, medications, carbohydrates, notes and time categories.
• Tracking and graphing weight, blood pressure, pulse, HbA1c and physical activities.
• Easy and fast data input for multiple entries at once.
• Allows entry of insulin units in decimals for the insulin pump users.
• Categorized food database with easy portion and quantity selection.
• Curvilinear tracking of the active insulin (Bolus on Board).
• Carbohydrates and insulin dose calculator.
• Extended bolus calculator mode for both multiple day injections and insulin pump users.
• Detailed history graph including insulin activity graphs.
• Detailed statistics charts.
• Sending the statistical report, log entries and the charts via e-mail.
• Easy set reminders according meal time for glucose check and log the entries.
• Analysis of Carbohydrates Ratio and Insulin Sensitivity per hour.
• Synchronization with Dropbox and Google Drive account. Useful for parents of children with diabetes.
• Comma separated Export and Import.
• Import from Medtronic CareLink® exported file for insulin pump users.
• Import from OnTrack Diabetes exported file.
• Backup and Restore of the entries database.
• Supports both international (mmo/L) and US (mg/dL) glucose units.
• Supports grams, bread units, 10g and 15g exchanges for carbohydrates units.
• Widget on the device main screen.
────── LANGUAGES ──────
• Bulgarian (Български)
• Russian (Русский)
• Polish (Polski)
• German (Deutsch)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Português do Brasil)
• Korean (한국어)
• French (Français)
• Turkish (Türkçe)
• Italian (Italiano)
• Spanish (Español)
─────── CREDITS ───────
Many thanks to:
• mamaZosi (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Polish language, Dual-Wave bolus algorithm information and all the suggestions and help.
• Adam Gasz - translation in Spanish language.
• Frank Kirschner - translation in German language, all the testing and all the suggestions and help.
• Uwe Heilmann - food list translation in German language.
• Mauricio Klajnberg - translation in Brazilian Portuguese language.
• Sung Lee - translation in Korean language.
• somyeong's mom - translation in Korean language.
• Alexandr Dykun (email@example.com) - translation in Russian language.
• Mark Collins - translation in French language.
• Aytaç Dangır (firstname.lastname@example.org) - translation in Turkish language.
• Lorenzo Barsacchi (email@example.com) - translation in Italian language.
If you want to help translating this application in other languages, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
‼ PLEASE, READ:
The information and the statistical data provided by My Diabetes application is only to help you to see how the diabetes treatment affects your overall condition. All decisions about the diabetes compensation must be taken after consulting with your endocrinologist.
diabetes diary log book journal blood sugar glucose insulin activity chart peak times active IOB BOB dose calculator dual-wave square-wave bolus carbohydrates pump data analysis ratio sensitivity reminders alarms email reports ontrack import export HbA1c pressure pulse weight exercise
Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
★ All the important features of OnTrack Diabetes are fully supported and more
★ Unique intuitive streamlined data form creation:
just click new form and pick a category
★ The form adapts to you, learns automatically what type of data you like to enter and suggests it!
★ Customize categories and subcategories on-the-fly now with icons
★ Calculator at hand, support for operators in entry fields, like: 1/3+5*6.4-6
★ Easy to try: Import your data from OnTrack Diabetes backup
★ Zoomable and scrollable Android graph with fully customizable multiple graph series and data edit
★ Notification system with notifications timeline view that works even after reboot
★ Define quantities yourself and add multipliers between them. When showing/reporting data automatic conversion is done on the graph
★ Create and email report in beautiful hi resolution picture right from your graph as you see it
★ Data timeline for editing with extreme value highlighting, with infinite scroll support
★ Customizable font size
★ No data entered is lost, you can always get back to the draft form even after sudden reboot
★ On any screen just press the menu button for context sensitive help
Please rate it if you like it, to help development!!!.
Keywords: diabetes mellitus, diabetes, diabetes app, diabetes type 1, diabetes type 2, diabetes management software, diabetes control, blood sugar, insulin pump, HbA1c, diabetes care, diabetes log,diabetes logs,diabetes sugar tracker, diabetes track, diet, diabetes sugar log
■ The main function
Recording function and blood glucose, HbA1c, body weight, body fat, pulse, blood pressure, insulin / GLP-1
Alarm function measurement
Creation and PDF, transfer function
Graph display function
■ cooperation print services that can be
We have tested the following services, in the app.
· Seven-Eleven Net Print
Circle K Sunkus network print
· BROTHER iPrint & Scan
■ other services cooperation
Cooperation has been confirmed in the following services.
· PDF to save DROPBOX
· PDF to save EVERNOTE
Save to Yahoo! box-PDF
Store and Google docs to PDF
Transfer and mail in GMail
■ target terminal
Android2.1 or more
Microsoft has confirmed that the terminal operates in the following.
e-mobile S31HT HTC ARIA (Android2.2)
docomo SO-02C SonyEricsson XPERIA Acro (Android2.3)
docomo N-04C NEC MEDIAS (Android2.3)
docomo SO-01B SonyEricsson XPERIA (Android2.1 update1)
docomo SC-04D Samsung GALAXY NEXUS (Android4.0)
docomo SH-03C SHARP LYNX 3D (Android2.2)
■ The difference between free version and paid version
Ads will be displayed on the screen.
The free version of the data retention period is three months.
In the paid version so that you can change as a response model, via the SD card, move to another terminal on the data, corresponding to the export and import to the SD card.
The free version as a transition to the paid version, only supports export of data.
The free version is fixing the past 30 days, in the paid version can be confirmed also specify the past month from that day to other graph display period of the function.
■ information such as the reference value has been used in the application
As of May 2012, we set the value based on the information of the Japan Diabetes Society.
**Version 1.2.3 (21/1/14)** - fixed locale error which was causing crashes for users of certain regions.
Current features included in Version 1.2.2. (Beta):
- Entry and storage of health data. Currently supporting: blood glucose, food intake, exercise, and insulin
- "Log" feature that allows you to view data for a specific time range and sort it as you like. Switch between the different categories of health data using an intuitive tab interface. Includes an export feature that allows you to attach your logs to email.
- "Reports" feature creates an easy-to-digest breakdown of all data you have entered, providing analysis since you started using the app, weekly comparisons, and more.
- Graphs: Use an attractive, simple graphing tool to swipe between all the readings you have entered. Identify trends and view day-to-day comparisons. Switch between glucose and food intake data at the tap of a button.
- Customise the app to your own preferences with different metrics for blood glucose readings, and US or UK date formats.
- "Reminders" feature allows you to create fully customisable reminders, on a one-off or daily basis.
- An intuitive "home display" that will display statistics for all the data you have entered. Colour code your blood glucose readings (Green or red) and view your averages and max/min BSLs over several periods.
Coming soon (Version 1.3):
- Choice between light and dark themes.
- Improved export options for user logs.
- More customisation options for reminders/notifications.
- Better quality reports: including option to export to email, and to integrate graphs.
It should be noted that GlucoBot is intended for personal tracking, and not for the treatment or diagnosis of any medical condition. It is purely intended to help type 1 diabetics understand their own condition better and give them a better chance of improving their health outcomes as a result.
By diabetics - for diabetics.
Now you can record all your diabetes-related data fast and easy and create all your documentation with just a few clicks. Blood sugar, meals, insulin injections, medication and many more can be tracked with Diabetes Connect while all your data is always in your pocket. Everything you don't need can be turned off, so everything stays nice and neat.
Your values can be synced over multiple devices, handing you an up to date documentation - wherever you are. You can also access your data over our web portal and create your exports and statistics there.
Nice and clear graphics and statistics help to get a perfect overview of your current diabetes therapy.
For your next doctor's appointment, your values can be exported into a well-formed PDF-file.
- Administer all your diabetes-data
- Suitable for Type1- and Type2-Diabetics
- Support for mg/dl and mmol/l
- Track your meals as bread units, carbohydrate units or carbohydrates
- Get important medical staticstics right in the app
- Synchronisation over multiple devices
- Simple user interface
- Record blood glucose readings, insulin doses and meals
- Upload images to augment records
- Review and edit logs
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly graphs
- Generate and share detailed reports via e-mail and Skype
- Backup and restore logbook data
- Supports both US (mg/dL) and international (mmol/L) blood glucose units
Diabetes Diary (Glucose Tracker) app is useful to diabetics who needs be on the diet and wants to take control of diabetes by keeping the electronic diary of diabetes.
Diabetes Diary will help you in the permanent monitoring by collecting:
- Blood-glucose level,
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Carbs (Food)
- Meals (with easy-to-use food calculator)
- Activities info (using tags feature)
Diabetes Diary provide multu-user data recording, you can switch between users easly.
Apart from the measurement of the glucose (using mg/dL or mmol/L) diary has a possibility of writing down results of Hb1ac test. The electronic Diabetes Diary contains the calculator of your food intakes nutritions (with Bread Units and Protein-Fats Rate) with food products database, so you do not have to remember what is the nutritional value of every product. You can add new products to the database by yourself
Using it, you can calculate how big insulin dose should take.
Diary for diabetics allows you to see glucose level measurements in the graph and to export and import the backup copy of data (CSV files). You can send results to your doctor or your family and friends.
This application can helps you, but you should always comply to your doctors recommendations. If you want to use food - insuline dose calculator - you are doing it at your own risk! You shoud check calculations in your traditional way. If you find any issue - please contact us - we will fix it.
Before upgrading to a new version we recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the menu button in the History list view.
Diabetes can be a scary but manageable disease. Let Diabetes Journal helps you by making it easy to track things like Glucose levels, Blood Pressure, HbA1c, and more! With it's elegant, easy to use interface, you'll be able to quickly enter and view your information.
- mulitple profiles (lets you track details for more than 1 person)
- Calendar to view all of your entries for a specific day
- variety of graphs and reports
- export your information to CSV and even PDF files! A great way to send your information to your doctor.
- calculator to quickly convert between various measurement types
- supports both mmol/L and Mg/dL for measuring glucose
- support both % and mmol/mol for hemoglobin measurements
This program contains complete information for Diabetes Medical confrontation.
Topics include epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, treatment, complications, etc.
This application is essential for all physician and people related to medical and health field.
Diabetes Test App is a health care App that provides a self-assessment test includes different questions related to the main symptoms of diabetes especially type 2.
Diabetes Test App helps in early detection and diagnosis of type 2 diabetes,which may prevent and\or slow the progression of the debilitating long term complications of the disease.
Diabetes Test App key features:-
-Survey style through asking different questions related to diabetes disease symptoms and factors in a useful and visual manner.
- Give a closer estimation about the risk of developing type 2 diabetes within 5 years.
- Advice the user upon the result and suggest near hospitals that can be visited for more specialists checks and analysis.
- Give the user useful and scientific information about diabetes and its types.
فحص مرض السكري
تطبيق فحص مرض السكري هو تطبيق طبي يقدم للمستخدم وسيلة تقييم ذاتية سهلة الاستخدام من خلال مجموعة من الأسئلة المتعلقة بالأعراض المصاحبة للنمط الثاني من السكري.
يعتبر تطبيق فحص مرض السكري خطوة أولى هامة في الكشف المبكر عن وجود مرض السكري وخصوصاً النوع الثاني ، مما يساعد في التخفيف من أعراض السكري المصاحبة له أو الحد منها.
أهم خصائص تطبيق فحص مرض السكري:
- اختبار ذاتي على شكل استبيان ، بحيث يطرح مجموعة من الأسئلة ذات الصلة بأعراض مرض السكري بطريقة مصوّرة وجذّابة.
- إعطاء المستخدم تصور دقيق حول احتمالية إصابته بمرض السكري خلال خمس سنوات قادمة.
- تقديم النصيحة الطبية المتناسبة مع نتيجة المستخدم مع عرض لأقرب المستشفيات التي يمكن زيارتها لإجراء الفحوصات الطبية إذا لزم الأمر.
- عرض معلومات علمية بأسلوب مناسب تهدف إلى زيادة وعي وثقافة المستخدم فيم يتعلق بمرض السكري وأنواعه.
Administer your blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), your dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes simple and effective. DiabetesPlus is aware of insulin pump users and lets you administer your basalrates and insulin pump events.
Also other medication is easily tracked. Just add them in the settings menu.
Generate pdf-files with all relevant data within seconds and email them to your doctor or directly put them into your dropbox.
Recommended by Diabetes Center Hamburg West.
- Administration of measurements: blood glucose (mg/dl and mmol/l), dosage of insulin, carbohydrates, sport activities, blood pressure, pulse, weight and notes
- Administration of basalrates and insulin pump events for insulinpump users
- Save insulin values with a minimum value of 0,1 IU and carbs with a minimum of 0,5 carbs
- Define your glucose target range
- Clear illustration due to coloured indicators
- Daily and monthly line graphs of your blood glucose
- Graphical reporting of target values
- Calculation of important statistics (average blood glucose, HbA1c, average dosage of insulin (short and long acting insulin), average carbohydrates)
- PDF-Export designed like the known diabetes diarys
- Email pdf to your doctor or yourself
- Export the pdf directly into your dropbox
- Enhance the report with your personal data (name, date of birth)
- Selection of your insulines (short and long acting) in settings
More from developer
(These handouts provide some basic information about the seven different areas to focus on when you are trying to manage your diabetes. Each one includes some facts, tips, advice and activities that will get you started on your self-care and reinforce some of the lessons you learn in your diabetes education sessions.)