· AAFP member sign-in to review and update account information
· The latest news and blog briefs on issues related to family medicine
· Discounts through the AAFP Member Advantage program
· Content from the award-wining, peer-reviewed journals, American Family Physician and Family Practice Management
· Family medicine advocacy updates and opportunities
· Board Review practice questions
· Upcoming event lists
· Social media channels
· AAFP’s CareerLink, which connects physicians and employers
· Patient information through FamilyDoctor.org
· Details about the AAFP and how it serves its members
Download the app and experience the AAFP’s helpful tools and enhanced access to services.
Download the American Family Physician Journal app for free and then either subscribe or purchase individual issues. And if you already receive AFP as an individual print or online subscriber, you get free access to the issues associated with the term of your subscription!
The preeminent medical journal for primary care, the AAFP's American Family Physician delivers concise, easy-to-read clinical reviews for physicians and other health care professionals. Articles detail the latest diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, with an emphasis on evidence-based medicine. AFP is published twice per month (24 times a year).
- Brilliant replica format, just like the print edition you know and trust
- Text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download each issue then return any time for offline reading
You'll also receive real-time news and content feeds from the AAFP and AFP...all in one app!
1 month subscription for $16.99 or a single issue for $29.99.
Subscriptions will start from the most current eCommerce enabled issue going forward for one month from the date of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew via your Google play account 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription at the rate of $16.99 for one month. You can turn off the auto-renew feature up to 24-hours before the end of your subscription by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.