The application displays database records in customizable tables, forms and reports that share persistent settings for filtering and sorting. The display settings are named and can be selected quickly by the name allowing easy changing of data view perspective.
The database structure can be altered at any time by adding or removing fields and relations.
The application allows importing and exporting records as CSV files for integration with other desktop database or spreadsheet applications. Data in media fields are included in separate files accompanying the text data in CSV file. The application includes meta information in a CSV file which enables full cycle export/synchronized re-import which allows syncing databases on multiple devices and modification of records with external tools such as desktop database or spreadsheet programs.
The on-line documentation included with the application can be accessed from any screen through the Help menu option. The application will automatically display the section of documentation relevant to the currently active screen.
A free version of the application is available for evaluation. The free version has the following limitations:
- Import and export functions are not included.
- Total maximum number of records in all databases combined is limited to 1000.
- Derived fields are not available.
- Editing all selected records simultaneously is not included.
The free version is a fully fledged application with functionality sufficient for many uses. The free version does not contain any advertising or nagging.
I fixed it to make it work with arbitrary contact sources (like CardDAV-Sync).
Also this version got some improvements. Write me for additional feature requests.
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Currently, it has the following enhancements (compared to the stock contact editor of Android 2.1):
* stateful editing: return to an unsaved contact with the new launcher
* option to set default account for new contacts
* copy/move contact between accounts
* merge data from another contact
* remove a contact from a specific account
* basic group management (still needs some work)
* more predefined labels for phone numbers and emails (for custom contact sources)
* labels for websites
* support for editing "Relation" (not for Exchange)
* support for Google's custom fields (Google Contacts only)
* extra confirmation step when deleting fields (to prevent accidental deletion of fields)
* additional fields in organization: department & role
* date picker for events (can handle phones that store dates as timestamps internally)
* set contact ring tone and "send directly to voice mail"
* field for "Internet Call" (Android 2.3+ only)
* allows to set behavior when back-button is pressed
* collapse editor sections for aggregated contacts
* option to disable phone number auto-formatting
* more to come (write me)
After installing this app you won't see any launcher icon in your app list. It will be started whenever you try to edit or create a contact (and you select "Contact Editor Pro").
This app will not edit or remove contacts from read-only sources like Facebook! This is due to the definition of read-only ;-).
Also, if you see a blank screen when editing contacts that are aggregated with a Facebook contact, try to remove and recreate your Facebook account. Facebook limits access from other apps which breaks the contacts API in a way. For further information see http://techcrunch.com/2011/02/22/google-android-facebook-contacts/
Please keep in mind that your sync adapter may not be able to sync all fields that Contact Editor Pro offers.
Also, this app lets you edit some fields, that many contact apps do not even show (department, role, website labels). This is not a Contact Editor Pro bug.
Note regarding Events:
There is a big problem with events in this editor (better: with Android). The Android SDK documentation states about the database column for the date: 'The event start date as the user entered it.' Unfortunately does every manufacturer have it's own opinion about the format. Some are happy with 'yyyy-mm-dd', my phone uses unix timestamps.
So, before you can edit an event's date you will have to set the device's internal date format. Open the menu and select "settings". If your device doesn't recognize one format, try another one. Write me if no format works for you!
Btw: just writing a comment like "Doesn't work on..." won't help neither you nor me to get it running on your device. Please contact me if you have problems.
Please report bugs by sending me a mail stating what happened and what you did before it happened. Often the Market bug reports are not very helpful without additional informations.
* taken contact photos appear twice in media gallery
Set it all to your liking.
From the Maintenance menu you can define the structure of your products and services grouped into sections for your convenience, the forms of payment accepted and managing your employees and customers.
Sections: Sections are labels that allow you to group different services or products. You can create a section called Barber Knight to encompass other services such as Cut, Cut + Wash, Wash & Wicks, Tint & Cut, etc.
Services: allows detailing the Name, Price, Tax and duration, and assign it to a section.
Products: allows detailing the Name, Price, tax and cost of it, and assign it to a section.
Payment: The ones you choose, cash, card, etc..
Employees: manage your employees here.
Customers: create, modify or delete data from your customers, you can even put them photo.
Our bestselling Toca Boca app, Toca Hair Salon, is back in an even better version with new characters, new tools, new accessories and even more hairstyling fun!
In this kid-friendly, Toca Boca super-creative kids app, you get to run your very own hair salon, with six fun characters to choose from. Cut hair, color and style hair any way you want, using lots of different hair styling tools – from a simple comb and scissors to a curling iron and a straightener. Trim mustaches, spray mohawks bright pink and give someone the curls they’ve always wanted!
Whoops – did you accidentally snip off too much hair? Make things right with our special tonic G.R.O.W. and then top it all off with hats, glasses and other fun accessories. Once you and your customer are happy with the way they look, don’t forget to take them to the camera booth for a snapshot!
What’s in Toca Boca's - Toca Hair Salon 2?
- 6 completely new characters
- Fun hair makeover tools: razor, curling iron, a crimper and a straightener
- More realistic hair color spray effects – combine to make new shades!
- Accessories: hats, glasses and much more
- Cool photo backdrops
- Smooth and beautiful animations
- Better and more realistic hair styling - make any style you want!
- Support for Android tablets and new Android devices
Other features you’ll recognize from Toca Hair Salon:
✔ Cut and trim hair with the scissors electric hair trimmer
✔ Wash hair with shampoo, shower, and towel
✔ Use the hairdryer to get the right look
✔ 9 hair colors to choose and combine
✔ Lots of accessories for the final touch
✔ Use the magic potion G.R.O.W to make hair grow back again
✔ Characters make fun faces and sounds while you’re styling them
✔ No rules or stress - play any way you want to!
✔ Kid-friendly interface
✔ Available for both Android phones and Android tablets
✔ No third-party advertising
✔ No in-app purchases
ABOUT TOCA BOCA APPS
Toca Boca is an award winning game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
Chicago, IL from August 12-15, 2014.
Use this mobile app to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance
* Access location, speaker and presentation information at your fingertips * Post updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor booths
For more information on how the mobile app will enhance your ACE experience, visit
This app was created by DoubleDutch, the leading provider of branded mobile applications for events, conferences and trade shows worldwide. The DoubleDutch platform is designed to thrill attendees and empower event organizers with powerful analytics. Create engaging, memorable events and conferences with a DoubleDutch mobile app today. http://doubledutch.me
You can input and edit hyper static structures, forces, supports etc both graphically and textually. The calculations are performed immediately.
Main features are:
✓ F, T and q (rectangular and triangular) loads
✓ Fixed and hinge connections at beam ends
✓ Moment, Shear, Stress, Deflection, Reaction forces and Unity checks
✓ Imposed deflections
✓ M, N, V, ux, uz, utot, phi, sigma and unity checks output
✓ Fixed, hinge and roller supports in any direction
✓ Load cases and load combinations, including safety factors
✓ Profile groups; each group can have its own color
✓ Import any steel profile or general section from our free Engineering Libraries (EU, UK, AU, US & CA profiles)
✓ Import dxf files
✓ Export to our Concrete Design and Steel Design apps
✓ Share picture
✓ Snap points
✓ Undo function
✓ Multi copy
✓ Scale entire structure
✓ Automatic dimension lines (Autocad look)
✓ Element and node numbers
✓ Both graphical and textual edit modes
✓ Metric & Imperial units
✓ Multitouch zoom (pinch zooming)
✓ Many options for showing/hiding items
✓ Options to set almost all colors in the app
✓ Dark and light theme
✓ Available in 10 Languages
✓ Save your structures in the cloud (CloudConstruct)
✓ Built-in simple scientific calculator
✓ Wobbly effect
Want to be part of the cutting edge FrameDesign developments? Visit https://plus.google.com/communities/117931041280190587153 to become Beta Tester.
There is a web version of FrameDesign as well! Visit framedesign.letsconstruct.nl.
★ Used by 40% of the Fortune 1,000 to sign and manage contracts
🏀 Used by Deron Williams to sign his $98M NBA contract.
🎉 One of the top 12 apps of 2012, selected by InformationWeek
Sign documents anywhere or get anyone’s signature for free.
Need to sign a document? Need to get someone’s signature on a document? CudaSign (formerly SignNow) makes it easy to do both for free, and forget about printing, scanning, or faxing. Simply:
1) Upload any PDF, Word, or rich text document from your Email, Dropbox, Camera, and more.
2) Sign realistically with your finger or with a photo. People won’t even know your signature was electronic.
3) Email the signed document to anyone, or save the document to a free CudaSign (formerly SignNow) account.
People use CudaSign (formerly SignNow) to sign and fill documents including NDAs, sales agreements, celebrity endorsements, real estate contracts, financing agreements, permission slips, marriage documents, and more...
• Sign documents with just a finger
• No need to print, sign, or fax documents again
• Fill and complete PDF, Word, or rich text documents
• Turn a picture into a PDF
• No limits to the number of documents
• Open documents from your email inbox, Dropbox, and more
• Easily collect signatures from multiple people in the same room and email the document to everyone after signing
• Secured with bank quality encryption and legally binding (we take your security seriously)
• The easy and legal electronic signature, digital signature, and e-signature tool that works on any document
• Free, beautiful, and easy to use
• Full Offline - Sign documents offline, never fear bad internet in front of clients
• Templates - Create a template from any document and reuse it to create new documents
• Export Documents - Export documents to use in other apps
• History - View detailed history of client actions, always have auditable proof (on the web)
• Everywhere - Access all the great CudaSign features on all of your devices including Android tablets and phones, iPhone, iPad, and on the web at CudaSign.com.
At CudaSign we hope to make it easy for you to sign and manage your agreements for years to come. Your feedback is important to us, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback. Thanks for your support!