The AAO Ophthalmic Education App offers free, easy access to clinical content from the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), your source for the most trusted and reliable information on eye disorders and eye care.
New content is added daily, helping busy clinicians stay current with changes in their field of practice.
Download this app to:
• Select a personalized content feed based on your preferences.*
• Receive alerts when new relevant content is published.*
• Bookmark articles and videos for later viewing.*
• Access videos, news articles and weekly quizzes.
• Easily reference EyeWiki articles.
* Available for Academy members and registered users.
About the American Academy of Ophthalmology:
The mission of the American Academy of Ophthalmology is to protect sight and empower lives by serving as an advocate for patients and the public, leading ophthalmic education, and advancing the profession of ophthalmology.
The American Academy of Ophthalmology is the world’s largest association of eye physicians and surgeons. A global community of 32,000 medical doctors, we protect sight and empower lives by setting the standards for ophthalmic education and advocating for our patients and the public. We innovate to advance our profession and to ensure the delivery of the highest-quality eye care.