RestHit (API client) enables you to make HTTP/HTTPS request(s) while developing web or SOAP or REST APIs that are not very easy to make through a browser (POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH).
RestHit is a lightweight utility tool to:
* Request and check response of your web or SOAP or REST API with POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH methods.
* Choose the type of content to send in Body (raw, key value)
* Adding custom Headers and Body content.
* Fetching the response status and headers along with response body and displaying it in a beautiful pattern.
* Customisation of request timeout and retry policy.
* Also this is a great tool to put your learning to implementation.
The server response is shown in a beautiful fashion with response headers, status code and network time on "Overall" window and the response body on another window so that you as a developer could focus on what matters to you.