- That's why we decided to reach out to The Amazing Phraso, our phrasal verb expert, to see if he could help us with the visual part. In this application, we can find animated illustrations of 100 phrasal verbs set in the circus world of our main character Phraso and his friends.
- Frequently, phrasal verbs can have more than one meaning. In the examples we've chosen, you can sometimes find the most common and well-known meaning while other times we use the more obscure one. In any case, you can always find an example sentence in English and the translation into five different languages. We've also included other meanings when they are useful or necessary to fully understand the phrasal verb.
- We hope that the Phrasal Verbs Machine will help you lose your fear of phrasal verbs and show you that, with the right tools, using them is easier than it looks. We hope you find it useful!
A phrasal verb is a combination of a verb with a preposition or particle. Look up, break down and work out are examples of phrasal verbs.
Phrasal verbs are difficult to learn and this app provides explanations, examples and practice tests to help you.
Separable Phrasal verbs
Unseparable Phrasal verbs
Phrasal verbs with 'break'
Phrasal verbs with 'come'
Phrasal verbs with 'get'
Phrasal verbs with 'give'
Phrasal verbs with 'live'
Phrasal verbs quiz
Each section has an explanation and a practice test.
There are more than 75 questions in this app.
A scoring system helps you keep track of your progress.
"English Phrasal Verbs" includes more than 1000 phrasal verbs, with examples and translations.
"Mobile Learning: English" app series:
-Mobile English Test
-Anagram English Game
-English Phrasal Verbs (this app)
Feel free to send us suggestions, questions and more at email@example.com
Dedícale unos minutos cada día y acabarás aprendiéndotelos.
La aplicación consta de dos partes una para practicar donde te preguntarán un verbo y tendrás que elegir la opción adecuada y otra para consultas.
Get this app now to improve your TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, SAT, GMAT, GRE and HKDSE results!
How does “English Grammar – Phrasal Verb” help you?
★ COMPREHENSIVE Grammar lessons with translations: 180+ sample sentences and phrasal verbs with Chinese translations!
★ INTERESTING Quiz game: 360+ multiple-choice questions in our question bank! The more questions you can answer correctly, the more difficult questions will be intelligently generated. You can use 50:50 (fifty-fifty) to eliminate half of the incorrect choices. This LITE version has 2 game modes: Answering 20, 50 questions. FULL version has 2 more game modes: Answering 100 questions AND Sudden Death Mode. (Game continues until you answer one question incorrectly or you answer all the questions.)
★ CONVENIENT design for revision: During the quiz game, you can choose to display the details of the phrasal verb related to question you just answered. Moreover, you can create your own phrasal verb list so that you can do revision on what you have learned much more easily!
★ DETAILED test result: It shows which questions you answered incorrectly, score, max. combo (Max. number of questions answered correctly consecutively), date and time of the test. Better still, it shows your frequent mistake questions too! It is useful for your revision and interesting to challenge with your friends!
★ MOTIVATING trophy system: The various accomplishments you have achieved during your learning will be recorded. With trophy system, you can share your impressive achievements with friends!
★ QUICK search: 180+ phrasal verbs usage with Chinese translation can be searched easily!
Some more features:
✔ Written by experienced English teachers
✔ No Internet connection required
✔ No annoying advertisements
Want to improve English every day? Find us on EVERYDAY ENGLISH (Update EVERY DAY! With translation!):
1: Loop Mode -> in this mode you can learn phrasal verbs whithout any restriction
2: Time Mode -> in this mode you can learn phrasal verbs for a given time
3: Amount Mode -> in this mode you can learn a given amount of phrasal verbs
You can choose your phrasal verbs Range: If you only wan't to learn the popular phrasal verbs you can choose this options. If this is not enough for you, then choose all phrasal verbs (over 2000 phrasal verbs included)
The app has a fantastic look and usability, with GAME playing interaction and score boards!
They are WICKEDLY CHALLENGING and FUN!
You’ll never look at English lessons the same!
Our first app gives you the most common phrasal verbs students are busting to know.
Not just the every day ones but also the NAUGHTIER ones you never get to ask in class!
* Thousands of example sentences show phrasal verbs in typical contexts
* Clear advice on grammar and usage
* A thematic section shows phrasal verbs in topic groups for vocabulary expansion.
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
Phrasal verbs are idiomatic expressions, combining verbs and prepositions to make new verbs whose meaning is often not obvious from the dictionary definitions of the individual words. They are widely used in both written and spoken English, and new ones are formed all the time as they are a flexible way of creating new terms.
Study English Phrasal Verbs with this app! The easiest way to learn them!
If you like this free app, please rate it and leave a nice comment. This helps us to create other great free apps.
For more information and apps, try my blog: http://mynewandroidapps.blogspot.com
Sözlük, kelimeleri kullanıcıya basit bir arayüz ile yansıtır,Bu kelimelerin İngilizce yada Türkçe karşılıklarını sorar.Sorulan her kelimenin üzerine tıklandığında, hemen alt kısımda o kelimenin Türkçe yada İngilizce karşılığını görebilirsiniz.
Bilinen kelime sayısına göre her kategori için bir başarı oranı hesaplar.Ayrıca kullanıcının her kategori için özel listeler oluşturmasına ve yine her kategori için kullanıcıya, kelimeleri bilinen ve bilinmeyen kelimeler olmak üzere iki ayırmasına izin verir.Bu sayede kelimelerin daha kolay bir şekilde akılda kalmasına olanak sağlar.
Keywords : Phrasal Verbs,Phrasal Verb,Türkçe-İngilizce Sözlük,Sözlük,Türkçe-İngilizce,Ezber
• To run + into = to meet
I ran into my teacher at the movies last night.
The meaning of the new unit may be predictable from the meaning of the parts (verb and particle).
Unfortunately, in most of the cases the meaning is not predictible and must simply be memorized as you would do for any other English word.
You will learn the most common English Phrasal Verbs using this Application.
- Definition of phrasal verbs
- List of most common phrasal verbs
- Fill-in Exercices
- Statistics to track your daily progress
Se ha introducido dos nuevas modalidad de ranking, en las que el usuario puede registrar sus puntuaciones.
Tiene dos modalidades:
Modo Fallo:consiste en contestar bién más phrasal verbs seguidos.
Modo Nota:consiste en contestar el máximo número de phrasal verbs de forma correcta de una lista de 40.
Además se ha incluido una última modalidad de rellenar frases con el Phrasal Verb correcto.
Cualquier problema, duda sugerencia, mande un email a firstname.lastname@example.org.
Además, tiene la opción de "diccionario", de modo que podrás consultar un phrasal verb y obtener la definición. Del mismo modo, podrás consultar la lista completa de phrasal verbs almacenada.
More from developer
With application you will have a complete list of phrasal verbs which will be updated periodically.
You can surf the list to consult every phrasal verb, you will have a list with only the phrasal verbs you have marked as favorite, and also another list with those you have consulted recently.
When you go to the detail of each phrasal you can listen to its pronunciation, you can write down notes about it, or even classify them according its difficulty.
Apart from the list, you have three different kind of exercises ( Memory Test, Association Test, Multiple Selection Test), just to make funnier learning. You can choose the number of exercises for each test, if you want only the ones you have marked as favorite, and also you can filter by difficulty.
I hope you enjoy the application.