Ganesha Aarti (Ganesh Ji / Ganpati) - "Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva"
Hanuman Aarti - "Aarti Keeje Hanuman Lala Ki"
Laxmi Arti (Lakshmi Maa) - "Om Jai Lakshmi Mata"
Durga Arti (Ambe Maa / Maa Durga Ki Aarti) - "Jai Ambe Gauri"
Shri Ram Aarti - "Shri Ram Chandra Kripalu Bhajman"
Krishna Arti (Kunj Bihari / Banke Bihari / Kishan Kanhaiya) - "Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki"
Shiv Arti (Bhole Nath / Mahadev) - "Om Jai Shiv Omkara"
Vishnu Aarti - "Om Jai Jagadish Hare"
Santoshi Aarti (Maa Santoshi) - "Om Jai Santoshi Mata"
ShaniDev Arti - "Jayati Jayati Shanidev Dayala"
Main Advantages of Hindi Aarti Sangrah (Aarti Collection) -
1. All Aarti's are in hindi.
2. All Aarti's has its audio file. You can anytime play audio of aarti.
3. No need to download audio files of aartis seperately.
Keywords: Hindi Aarti Sangrah, Hindi Prayers, Collection of Aarti, Hindu God Aarti's
Aarti Sangrah is a good collection of many popular "AARTI","CHALISA","STUTI","KAWACH", "MANTRAS" and "FESTIVAL" of various Gods and Goddessess popular in Hindu culture. The application brings you:
>>Ganesha- About Ganesha,Ganesha Arti,Ganesha Mantra, Ganesha Chalisa, Ganesha Chaturthi,Ganesh Panch Strotam
>>Hanuman- About Hanuman,Hanuman Arti,Hanuman Mantra, Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman Ashtak, Bajrang Baan
>>Laxmi- About Laxmi,Laxmi Arti,Laxmi Mantra, Laxmi Chalisa,Laxmi kawach,Laxmi Stuti, 108 names, Diwali Special
>>Durga- About Durga,Durga Arti,Durga Mantra, Durga Chalisa,Durga kawach,Durga Stuti, 108 names, Navratra Special
>>Shri Ram- About Shri Ram,Ram Arti,Ram Mantra, Ram Chalisa,Ram Bhujanga, Ram Raksha Kawach
>>Shri Krishna- About Shri Krishna,Krishna Arti,Krishna Mantra, Krishna Chalisa
>>Shankar- About Shiv,Shiv Arti,Shiv Mantra, Shiv Chalisa, Shiv Rudra Ashtakam, Shiv Tandav Strotam
>>Shri Sai Baba- About Sai Baba,Sai Baba Arti,Sai Baba Mantra, Sai Baba Chalisa
>>ShaniDev- About ShaniDev,ShaniDev Arti,ShaniDev Mantra, ShaniDev Chalisa,Shani Sade Shatti, Shani Sade Shatti Charan, Shani Sade Shatti Phal,Shani Sade Shatti Puja, Shani Sade Shatti Protection, Shani Stotra
***Application have following features Highlights ***
Aartis and Chalisa of God with their audio files.
Record Aarti, Chalisa in your own voice and play it with Aartis.
Supported English and Hindi Language.
**You can read below divine scriptures of various Gods and Goddessess**
About 9 Durgas of Navratri. About Mata and Method of worship.
About 5 day festival of Diwali and Method of worship.
Mata's Name with their meaning.
Shani Shade Shatti Detail.
Set Brightness, FontType and Size as per your convenience.
Aarti , also spelled arathi is a Hindu religious ritual of worship, a form of puja, in which light from wicks soaked in ghee (purified butter) or camphor is offered to one or more deities.
Aarti is said to have descended from the Vedic concept of fire rituals, or homa. In the traditional aarti ceremony, the flower represents the earth (solidity), the water and accompanying handkerchief correspond with the water element (liquidity), the lamp or candle represents the fire component (heat), the peacock fan conveys the precious quality of air (movement), and the yak-tail fan represents the subtle form of ether (space).
1. Shiv ji Aarti for Monday
"Jai Shiv Onkara Har Shiv Onkara"
2. Hanuman ji Aarti For Tuesday
"Aarti Kijiye Hanuman lala ki"
3. Ganesh ji Aarti For Wednesday
"Jai Ganesh Jai Ganesh Deva"
4.Sai Baba Aarti For Thursday
5. Santoshi Mata Aarti For Friday
"jai Jai Santoshi Mata Jai Jai Ma"
6. Shani Dev Aarti For Saturday
"jai jai jai jai shani deva
7. Surya Dev Arti For Sunday
Om jai Surya Bhagwan Jai ho Dinkar Bhgwan"
Santoshi Mata Aarti
Sai baba Arti
Surya dev Aarti
Surya God Aarti
Install this app and start your day by offering your devotion to the Gods auspicious on that day. You can either manually select the aarti to which you wish to listen. If not then the app will select the aarti automatically for the respective day.
· Monday - Lord Shiva Aarti: Offering your prayers to Lord Shiv on Monday is believed to help in fulfilling all your wishes and desires.
· Tuesday - Lord Hanuman Aarti: Tuesday is dedicated to Lord Hanuman. It is believed that praying to Lord Hanuman protects us from all the bad spirits.
· Wednesday - Lord Ganesh Aarti: Wednesday is dedicated to Lord Ganesha. Offering prayers to Lord Ganesha will help in overcoming all the obstacles in your path.
· Thursday - Lord Vishnu: Thursday is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. It is believed that offering prayer to Lord Vishnu will help in attaining good luck and prosperity.
· Friday – Goddess Laxmi: Friday is the day dedicated to Godess Lakshmi.
Offering your prayer to Goddess Laxmi will help to attain prosperity and wealth.
· Saturday - Lord Shani Maharaj Aarti: Lord Shani occupies the seventh place among these nine planets which govern our lives. A devotee who prays Aarti on this day gets his prays fulfilled.
· Sunday - Lord Surya Dev Aarti: Surya dev is one of the Gods according to Hindu mythology. Sunday is the day considered auspicious for Surya Dev Aarti.
Features of the application:
- Selection of two languages(Hindi and English)
- Audio mode allows you to listen and read the Aarti
- Read mode allows you to read the Aarti
- Each page changes with previous and next button
- On tapping middle of screen, it allows user to scroll through all the images and select from the list.
Here is 64 aarties.
List of aarties
• Shri Ravidas ji ki aarti
• Shri Ganga ji ki aarti
• Shri Khatu Shyam ji ki aarti
• Shri Ath Shivji ki aarti
• Jai Santoshi Maa ki aarti
• Shri Gandhi ji ka Bhajan
• Shri kabir ji ki aarti
• Shri Parwati ji ki aarti
• Shri Yamuna ji ki aarti
• Shri Jagdambe ji ki aarti
• Shri Pretraj Sarkar ji ki aarti
• Shivratri ki aarti
• Shri Laxmi Ramana ji ki aarti
• Shri Ganpati ji ki aarti
• Shri Radha ji ki aarti
• Shri Shyam ji ki aarti
• Shri Laxmi ji ki aarti
• Shri Hanuman ji ki aarti
• Shri Ramchander ji ki aarti
• Shri Durga ji ki aarti
• Shri Ganesh ji ki aarti
• shri Kunj Bihari ji ki aarti
• Shri Satyanarayan ji ki aarti
• Shri Saraswati ji ki aarti
• shri Santoshi mata ji ki aarti
• Shri Bharav ji ki aarti
• Shri Kali ji ki aarti
• Shri Bala ji ki aarti
• Shri Sai Baba ji ki aarti
• Shri Balkishan ji ki aarti
• Shri kishanchander ji ki aarti
• Shri Shanker ji ki aarti
• Prabhu Janam ki aarti
• Rani Sati ji ki Aatri
• Shri Salasar Balaji ki aarti Hanuman
• Shri Gori Ambey ji ki aarti
• Sankatmochan Hanumanashtak ji ki aarti
• Shri Tulsi ji ki aarti
• Shri Gayatri ji ki aarti
• Shri Sharda mata ji ki aarti
• Shri Sheetla mata ji ki aarti
• Shri Shakunbhari Devi ji ki aarti
• Shri Vashno Devi ki Gufa Main Hone Wali aarti
• Shri Chintpurni Devi ji ki aarti
• Shri Sandu ji ki aarti
• Shri Badrinath ji ki aarti
• Shri Kedarnath ji ki aarti
• Shri Naina Devi ji ki aarti
• Shri Annpurna Devi ji ki aarti
• Shri Jugalkishor ji ki
• Shri Gita ji ki aarti
• Shri Chander ji ki aarti
• Shrimat Bhagwat Pura ki aarti
• Shri Badrinarayan ji ki aarti
• Shri Suryanarayan ji ki aarti
• Shri Ramayan ji ki aarti
• Ravivar Vart ki aarti
• Somvar Vart ki aarti
• Mangalvar Vart ki aarti
• Budvar Vart ki aarti
• Bhraspativar Vart ki aarti
• Shukarvar Vart ki aarti
• Shanivar Vart ki aarti
All aarties can be read in offline mode.
- SUBTITLE SCROLL: Scroll on lyrics text and playback position will be adjusted to match lyrics timing.
- PINCH TO ZOOM: Easily zoom in and out by pinching on lyrics to adjust font size.
- LANGUAGE SETTINGS: application supports two languages. Hindi & English.
- Don't bother about memory It will directly Download to Memory Card and take only 300kb of your phone memory. :)
- OPTIONS: PLAY and PAUSE the playback any time and REPEAT functionality to repeat the current playback.
- landscape and portrait mode adjustable screen.
This application includes famous Aarti, Mantra and Stuti:
- Vishnu Aarti (Om Jai Jagdish Hare)
- Vishnu Stuti (Shuklam Baradam Vishnum)
- Ganesha Aarti (Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh, Jai Ganesh Deva)
- Ganesha Mantra (Vakratund Maakaay)
- Ganesha Stuti (Om Gan Ganpatye Namo Namah)
- Hanuman Aarti (Aati Kije Hanuman Lalla Ki)
- Hanuman Chalisa
- Shiv Aarti (Om Jai Shiv Omkara)
- Shiv Mantra (Maha Mrutyojay Mantra)
- Ambe Maa Aarti (Jai Ambe Gauri)
- Durga Mantra (Sarv Mangal Maanglye)
- Gayatri Mantra (Om Bhur Bhurvaha swaha)
You can send feedback or Suggestion to our team from the application itself.
Look forward to have more Aartis, Mantra, Stuti and chalisa in next version with new exciting feature from Vikoo.
1. SukhKarta DukhaHarta
2. Nana Parimal Durva
3. Shendur Lal Chadaho
4. Shree Shankar Aarti
5. Shree Devi Aarti
6. Shree Datta Aarti
7. Shree Vithal Aarti - 1
8. Shree Vithal Aarti - 2
9. Dashavatara Aarti
10. Shree Jynadev Aarti
11. Shree Haritalika Aarti
12. Shree Maruti Aarti
13. Shree Satyanarayan Aarti
14. Shree NruSriha Aarti
17. Ghalin Lotangan
These are recited during Shri Ganesh Festival in Maharashtra, at the end of Shree Satyanarayan Mahapuja, and such auspicious occasions. Carrying this on your Android device makes it easily accessible at the time when you most need it.
Have a great Bhakti!!!
Ganesha also known as Ganapati, Vinayaka , and Pillaiyar, is one of the deities best-known and most widely worshiped in the Hindu pantheon.His image is found throughout India and Nepal.Hindu sects worship him regardless of affiliations.Devotion to Ganesha is widely diffused and extends to Jains, Buddhists, and beyond India.
The Bhagavad Gita is a song of Bhagavan, often referred to as simply the Gita, is a 700-verse scripture that is part of the Hindu epic Mahabharata. It is a sacred text of the Hindus.
The Bhagavad Gita is the sealing achievement of this Hindu synthesis, incorporating various religious traditions. It is the divine discourse spoken by the Lord Krishna himself and is the most popular and well known of all the sacred scriptures from ancient India. Always being revered as a true source of spiritual knowledge it reveals the purpose and goal of human existence.
The Geeta is universally renowned as the jewel of India's spiritual wisdom. Gita's seven hundred concise verses provide a definitive guide to the science of self realization. No other philosophical or religious work reveals, in such a lucid and profound way, the nature of consciousness, the self, the universe and the Supreme.
In this Sampoorna Gita Sangrah App (Sampoorna Geeta Sangrah), you will find following things -
1. All Bhagvat Geeta Chapters in hindi to read and their respected audio files to listen real Geeta
2. Bhagvat Geeta ke anmol vachan
3. Geeta Saar
Sundar range mountain is the place where Ashok Vatika is located and the total events of sunderkand took place on this range, hence it is called sunderkand.
He is the 11th avatar of Lord Shiva. Hanuman is the most powerful, intellectual, devotional, courageous, biggest follower of Lord Rama and intelligent personality amongst divine beings.
He is known as the ‘param bhakt’ of lord Rama. He was born to Kesari and Anjani on the Chaitra Shukla Purnima (Chaitra Shukla Purnima is the Full Moon Day on the Hindu Calendar Month of Chaitra) that is why, he is known as ‘KESERI NANDAN’ and ‘ANJANEYA’.
Shri Hanumanji is the epitome of strength ,selfless service, humble disposition, and bhakti. He also symbolizes the pinnacle of devotion, courage and loyalty.
Hanuman Sangrah application brings you:
- Sundarkand in hindi with audio
- Hanuman Chalisa in hindi with audio
- Hanuman Aarti in hindi with audio
Keywords: Hanuman Chalisa, Hanuman Aarti, Sundar Kand, Sunderkand, Sunder Kand, Sundarkand, Jai Bajrang Bali
According to legend, Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and Vishnu's wife, visits all her devotees and bestows gifts and blessings upon each of them.
This app describes step by step instructions to How to perform Diwali Puja process at home.
Hanuman Aarti completes the worship or prayers made to the God. It is believed that aarti provides a completion to the puja.This aarti of Shri Hanuman is also known Bajrangbali Aarti.
This App contains a total of 15 Chalisa & 15 Aartis of various Hindu Gods, Godess & Saint.
----------देवता : GODS----------
1. ॥ श्री गणेश जी ॥ Shri Ganesh Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti with their meanings.
2. ॥ श्री शिव जी ॥ Shri Shiv Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
3. ॥ श्री हनुमान जी ॥ Shri Ganesh Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
4. ॥ श्री शनि देव जी ॥ Shri Shani Dev Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
5. ॥ श्री रामचन्द्र जी ॥ Shri RamChandra Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
6. ॥ श्री कृष्ण जी ॥ Shri Krishna Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
7. ॥ श्री सूर्य देव जी ॥ Shri Surya Dev Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
---------देवी : GODDESS-------
8. ॥ श्री दुर्गा माता ॥ Shri Durga Mata Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
9. ॥ श्री गायत्री माता ॥ Shri Gayatri Mata Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
10. ॥ श्री लक्ष्मी माता ॥ Shri Laxmi Mata Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
11. ॥ श्री सरस्वती माता ॥ Shri Saraswati Mata Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
12. ॥ श्री गंगा माता ॥ Shri Ganga Mata Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
13. ॥ श्री तुलसी माता ॥ Shri Tulsi Mata Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
14. ॥ श्री ललिता माता ॥ Shri Lalita Mata Ji ki Chalisa aur Aarti.
----------संत : SAINTS----------
15. ॥ श्री साई नाथ ॥ Shri Sai Nath Ji ki Chalisa.
=>Features of the App :
-Efficient use of Navigation Drawer(Sliding Menu).
-All the Major Gods, Goddess, Saints included.
-Some chalisa's have their meaning explained.
-Easy to Navigate, choose, the desired Chalisa or Aarti.
-Image of these Gods, Goddess & Sai Baba are available.
-Circular Parallax list is used to display Aarti's & Chalisa's.
-Facility to control the font size.
-Aesthetic reading experience.
-Landscape Mode supported.
-Low Memory Consumption.
-Small apk size of 2.4 MB.
If you like this App then please rate it with 5 stars, it would help us a lot.
Do you like troll images...???
Are you Fun loving Kind...???
DO you Know HUMOR...???
Than Rage n Troll is for you...!!!!
This is the Hub of all the Funny troll pictures out there..!!!
It will bring the best of rage comic images from the Facebook pages to you at just one click...!!
Like Comment Share from the application!!!!
This is the Only Application of its kind...!!
We do not represent any Facebook page. Our application loads images of the listed facebook pages and we are not responsible for the content...
We will be increasing the database as soon as possible. As a human it is our duty to help the needy.
Inspite of giving lectures to others, we should take the first step ourselves.
Why we should help orphans in Delhi NCR?
We should help them Because these children have no one,
they are often the most vaulnerable to being brought up in lives of crime, sold off into slavery, sexually exploited.
They are the most vaulnerable, because they are children, these children will make choices solely out of necessity.
Just like anyone, they will do what they need to survive.
We help orphan children because, they are the future, they are vaulnerable, and most importantly, because they are children.
We want to help so that Each child born in this vast and complex city(NEw Delhi) gets the best start in life, thrives and develops to his or her full potential.
We've learned that the only way to make lasting change happen is to help the people who all need help.
To ensure a step in the right direction, we urge to each of you to start by thinking of children in their entirety, as citizens with rights guaranteed to them.
All children are born with the same rights.
Regardless of race or ethnic group, the country they are born in, whether they are a boy or girl, rich or poor,
living with disabilities or with HIV all children must have full opportunity to become a productive member of society,
and must have the right to speak up and be heard.
How can we help orphans?
-You could adopt an orphan
-Send in money
-Provide food for as many as you can
-Spend time with them; make them laugh
Do anything you can to help them :)
Why Should You Help the Elderly?
-Old people are people too.they also have some needs.we should help them to fulfill their needs.
-they are very lonely and some have no family at all.
How to help elderly?
There are 90 m (current estimate) older people in India
We advocate with national & local government to bring about policy that is beneficial to the elderly.
We make society aware of issues concerning the aged and promote better understanding of them.
We help the elderly be aware of their rights and provide access to them.
We help the elderly become aware of their own rights so that they get their due and are able to play an active role in society
How to Help Physically Handicapped and disabled?
Having a disability is as hard as any other challenge an able bodied or disabled person may face, it is just a challenge that not that many people face.
Physical disabilities create both physical and emotional challenges for children.
Physically handicapped children face many challenges on a daily basis like,
-participating in school,
-riding the bus
-playing children's games are just a few of the activities that present challenges for disabled children.
Aim of this application is to help underprivileged(orphans,disabled persons and old people) in delhi with the necessary skills to manage life on their own.
What we want here is to help them live with confidence, dignity and respect.
How You Can Help them ?
-By helping donating stationary and donating materials for other Training
-Providing funds for awarding scholarship to the meritorious poor students
-Volunteering your time and skill to help them.
-Generating donors of old newspapers and magazine in your zone of Delhi.
-Making and arranging donations to fund society project, office equipments, working space etc.
-The last but not the least by helping them financially.
Not Every game has to be loaded with worthless features and complexity. Some games are meant to be simple and yet all time hits.
It is Interesting,
It is Challenging,
It is Simple,
It is FREE,