Animals coloring book is a new easy app for kids to learn coloring and animals .
With animals coloring book app your kids will learn how to coloring with colors and brush .
How to play :
- Open coloring book
- Choose a animal picture
- select your prefect color in coloring book
- adjust the size of brush
- Start coloring the animal
- Click save to save your work in phone gallery
- Share it with your friends .
Coloring book features :
- More than 12 animals pictures
- Easy to use the coloring game
- Work in tablet and phone
- Save and share your coloring images
- The AASM Manual for the Scoring of Sleep and Associated Events (4.1 Jellybean & up)
- International Classification of Sleep Disorders Third Edition (ICSD-3)
- Accreditation Reference Manual
- Essential Readings in Sleep Medicine
- Out of Center Sleep Testing Integration Guide
- Technologist’s Handbook for Understanding and Implementing the Scoring Manual
- AASM Membership Directory
- And future AASM resources…
- Download and read all of your resources offline
- Navigate your references with ease by tapping or swiping
- Search within reference books
- Bookmark and save passages from your references
- Download supplementary materials
AASM Resource Library Support: http://www.aasmnet.org/appsupport.aspx
Published by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, this storybook app emphasizes the importance of sleep and teaches children about different sleep environments. Children will want to get a good night’s sleep when they see that a cozy bedroom is the perfect sleep environment for them!
When the story is over, explore the "Fun & Games" section, featuring four educational activities for children:
• Color: a coloring book containing illustrations from "The Animals Sleep: A Bedtime Book of Biomes"
• Match: a memory game in which you turn over pairs of matching cards
• Puzzle: arrange the tiles to form a complete picture
• Quiz: narrated questions paired with illustrated answers tests your child’s knowledge about animals and sleep
• Flip from page to page with a touch or swipe
• Jump to any page with our pick a page feature
• Listen to the book in "Read to Me" mode, featuring clear and appealing narrator
• Read to your child or have them practice on their own in the self-directed "I'll Read" mode
• Additional information for parents about healthy sleep habits in "Info for Grownups"
Also available for free on Google Play is "I See the Animals Sleeping: A Bedtime Story".
Keywords: animals, bedtime, children, classroom, goodnight, nighttime, preschool, sleep, story, storybook, book, aasm
The SLEEP 2014 Meeting app includes information about all sessions, exhibitors and attractions for the annual meeting that brings sleep physicians, sleep researchers and the sleep industry together.
• Session directory and customizable SLEEP 2014 schedule
• Convention center map and floor plan
• Exhibit Hall Directory
• Final program information
• And much more!
Keywords: SLEEP 2014 APSS American Academy of Sleep Medicine Sleep Meeting AASM Sleep Research Society SRS