More from developer
- International Classification of Sleep Disorders Third Edition (ICSD-3)
- Accreditation Reference Manual
- Essential Readings in Sleep Medicine
- Out of Center Sleep Testing Integration Guide
- Technologist’s Handbook for Understanding and Implementing the Scoring Manual
- AASM Membership Directory
- And future AASM resources…
- Download and read all of your resources offline
- Navigate your references with ease by tapping or swiping
- Search within reference books
- Bookmark and save passages from your references
- Download supplementary materials
AASM Resource Library Support: http://www.aasmnet.org
Published by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, this storybook app emphasizes the importance of sleep and teaches children about different sleep environments. Children will want to get a good night’s sleep when they see that a cozy bedroom is the perfect sleep environment for them!
When the story is over, explore the "Fun & Games" section, featuring four educational activities for children:
• Color: a coloring book containing illustrations from "The Animals Sleep: A Bedtime Book of Biomes"
• Match: a memory game in which you turn over pairs of matching cards
• Puzzle: arrange the tiles to form a complete picture
• Quiz: narrated questions paired with illustrated answers tests your child’s knowledge about animals and sleep
• Flip from page to page with a touch or swipe
• Jump to any page with our pick a page feature
• Listen to the book in "Read to Me" mode, featuring clear and appealing narrator
• Read to your child or have them practice on their own in the self-directed "I'll Read" mode
• Additional information for parents about healthy sleep habits in "Info for Grownups"
Also available for free on Google Play is "I See the Animals Sleeping: A Bedtime Story".
Keywords: animals, bedtime, children, classroom, goodnight, nighttime, preschool, sleep, story, storybook, book, aasm