Includes language packs for English, French, German and Spanish.
Join Mowgli on a tropical adventure through the jungles of India as he escapes the clutches of the dangerous Shere Khan. Experience the colourful wilderness and enjoy the exotic sights and sounds of the jungle in this, the latest classic tale to get a sprinkling of StoryToys magic. Rich animation, 3D pop-up scenes and wonderful sound effects transport you to the world of Mowgli and friends where the reader can take part in the story.
• Search the undergrowth with the help of a variety of jungle animals to find baby Mowgli
• Knock fruit off trees and into Baloo’s mouth
• Pick thorns out of the wolf’s paws, bandage them and squish some itchy bugs
• Give elephants a cooling mud bath before washing them down with fresh water
• And much more…
StoryToys specialises in creating 3D pop-up books, which look just like real books. Magical interactive pop-up scenes and games bring classic tales into the digital world, seamlessly bridging the gap between books and games and making reading an activity children will love.
Some reviews of our previous titles:
“The variety and innovation of the activities found within the pop-up scenes will have your child asking to read this story again and again.”
~ Jinny Gudmundsen, USA Today
“StoryToys has near-brilliantly rethought children's books. This application evolves the very concept of what a story can be.”
~ Jeremy Horowitz, iLounge
“Every page keeps the reader wanting more. The interactivity of the pop up pages is superb.”
~ Leanne McGinty, Ahgoo Review
“Now THIS is what I call an app!! My jaw dropped when I started reading this interactive book.”
~ Sylvia Duckworth, French Apps for kids
“Stunning. If I had to sum up this app in one word it would absolutely be stunning.”
~ Danielle Smith, TheresABook.com
Now includes optional extras - a 3D Sticker Book and a Jigsaw Puzzle Pack, with lots of content absolutely free, plus the option to purchase more (this feature can be turned off in the Parent Center).
- The AASM Manual for the Scoring of Sleep and Associated Events (4.1 Jellybean & up)
- International Classification of Sleep Disorders Third Edition (ICSD-3)
- Accreditation Reference Manual
- Essential Readings in Sleep Medicine
- Out of Center Sleep Testing Integration Guide
- Technologist’s Handbook for Understanding and Implementing the Scoring Manual
- AASM Membership Directory
- And future AASM resources…
- Download and read all of your resources offline
- Navigate your references with ease by tapping or swiping
- Search within reference books
- Bookmark and save passages from your references
- Download supplementary materials
AASM Resource Library Support: http://www.aasmnet.org/appsupport.aspx
Published by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, this storybook app emphasizes the importance of sleep for both animals and children. Each illustration is accompanied by extra educational Sleep Facts to help parents and educators teach children more about animals and sleep.
When the story is over, explore the "Fun & Games" section, featuring four educational activities for children:
• Color: a coloring book containing illustrations from "I See the Animals Sleeping: A Bedtime Story"
• Match: a memory game in which you turn over pairs of matching cards
• Puzzle: arrange the tiles to form a complete picture
• Quiz: narrated questions paired with illustrated answers tests your child’s knowledge about animals and sleep
• Flip from page to page with a touch or swipe
• Jump to any page with our pick a page feature
• Listen to the book in "Read to Me" mode, featuring clear and appealing narrator
• Read to your child or have them practice on their own in the self-directed "I’ll Read" mode
• Hear the animals roar, squawk or whistle by tapping them on the screen
• Additional information for parents about healthy sleep habits in "Info for Grownups"
Also available for free on Google Play is "The Animals Sleep: A Bedtime Book of Biomes"
keywords: animals, bedtime, children, classroom, goodnight, nighttime, preschool, sleep, story, storybook, book, aasm
The SLEEP 2014 Meeting app includes information about all sessions, exhibitors and attractions for the annual meeting that brings sleep physicians, sleep researchers and the sleep industry together.
• Session directory and customizable SLEEP 2014 schedule
• Convention center map and floor plan
• Exhibit Hall Directory
• Final program information
• And much more!
Keywords: SLEEP 2014 APSS American Academy of Sleep Medicine Sleep Meeting AASM Sleep Research Society SRS