“The Jungle Book” by Rudyard Kipling is a classic story among children of all ages. Mowgli is a little boy raised in the jungle by a bunch of wolves after escaping the fire destroying his home-village. His two best friends, Baloo the bear and Bagheera the panther protect him from the dangers in the wilderness and try to teach him the rules of the jungle.
We have interpreted this classic story in a modern way by designing it in the form of an interactive ebook application.
- Interactive storybook with great animations stimulating the imagination
- Professional narration and music create delightful ambiance
- 12 pages with lovingly designed graphics and animations that bring characters to life
- Cute recognizable characters from your favorite story book
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Languages: English and German.
QUALITY FAMILY TIME
Reading stories together is a simple way to accomplish communication and to enjoy spending quality time with your children. “The Jungle Book” is a classic story with deep moral values to be talked upon: comprehend them with your child in a fun and interactive way!
LOVINGLY DESIGNED GRAPHICS AND ANIMATIONS
A great story deserves as great graphics and animations! We’ve put a lot of heart and effort in designing outstanding visuals and catchy animations to bring characters to life. Your enjoyment for them is our greatest appreciation!
WONDERFUL SOUND EFFECTS AND PROFESSIONAL NARRATION
Wonderful sound effects and professional narration help create a familiar and engaging story telling atmosphere.
INTERACTIVE ADVENTURES WITH HEART
The interactive story and lovingly designed graphics will make you become a part of the exotic universe of the jungle by learning the moral of the order of nature. Dive into the adventure and give your child a taste for reading and reflection with this great intuitive story book.
If you experience any trouble with the App or have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org. We´d love to help you out.Please also mention your device version and your Android version.
- The AASM Manual for the Scoring of Sleep and Associated Events (4.1 Jellybean & up)
- International Classification of Sleep Disorders Third Edition (ICSD-3)
- Accreditation Reference Manual
- Essential Readings in Sleep Medicine
- Out of Center Sleep Testing Integration Guide
- Technologist’s Handbook for Understanding and Implementing the Scoring Manual
- AASM Membership Directory
- And future AASM resources…
- Download and read all of your resources offline
- Navigate your references with ease by tapping or swiping
- Search within reference books
- Bookmark and save passages from your references
- Download supplementary materials
AASM Resource Library Support: http://www.aasmnet.org/appsupport.aspx
Published by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, this storybook app emphasizes the importance of sleep for both animals and children. Each illustration is accompanied by extra educational Sleep Facts to help parents and educators teach children more about animals and sleep.
When the story is over, explore the "Fun & Games" section, featuring four educational activities for children:
• Color: a coloring book containing illustrations from "I See the Animals Sleeping: A Bedtime Story"
• Match: a memory game in which you turn over pairs of matching cards
• Puzzle: arrange the tiles to form a complete picture
• Quiz: narrated questions paired with illustrated answers tests your child’s knowledge about animals and sleep
• Flip from page to page with a touch or swipe
• Jump to any page with our pick a page feature
• Listen to the book in "Read to Me" mode, featuring clear and appealing narrator
• Read to your child or have them practice on their own in the self-directed "I’ll Read" mode
• Hear the animals roar, squawk or whistle by tapping them on the screen
• Additional information for parents about healthy sleep habits in "Info for Grownups"
Also available for free on Google Play is "The Animals Sleep: A Bedtime Book of Biomes"
keywords: animals, bedtime, children, classroom, goodnight, nighttime, preschool, sleep, story, storybook, book, aasm
The SLEEP 2014 Meeting app includes information about all sessions, exhibitors and attractions for the annual meeting that brings sleep physicians, sleep researchers and the sleep industry together.
• Session directory and customizable SLEEP 2014 schedule
• Convention center map and floor plan
• Exhibit Hall Directory
• Final program information
• And much more!
Keywords: SLEEP 2014 APSS American Academy of Sleep Medicine Sleep Meeting AASM Sleep Research Society SRS