"Self-Test" is intended for those wishing to learn about sexually transmitted infections, including HIV and all those wishing to make an HIV self-test. Of emergency information and direct communication up with the online service of Sida Info Service 7 days / 7, 24h / 24 is available.
Through the application "Self-Test":
- Locate pharmacies, associations and CeGIDD (Free Information Center, screening and diagnosis) closest to you
- Update your knowledge on the prevention of STIs and HIV
- Follow the events and Sida Info Service prevention activities
- Scan your box of HIV self-test and get a coaching step in the realization of your test
- Assess your risk-taking
- Plan your next HIV testing
With "Self-Test" you are free to enter a PIN to access the application in confidence.
More information: www.autotest-sante.com
Update as of December 7, 2016: AAZ-LMB received the Prix Galien 2016 for self-test VIH®
This application is available free by AAZ-LMB. In accordance with the "Charter of the communication and promotion of health products on the Internet and e-media", your opinion should not promote health products and are limited to this mobile application.