Piping book is the perfect mobile reference tool for engineers, piping designers, pipe fitters, construction field supervisors, students and more for the oil and gas industry, petrochemical and any other related industry.
The easy and friendly interface makes this tool a unique go to tool.
Piping book provides dimensional data for most common pipe, valve and fittings components from ANSI 150 to ANSI 1500 (including RTJ). It also includes stud, bolts and gaskets selection; as per the latest ASME dimensional specifications (see below for reference) in metric and inch fractions.
Please note that this version of the Piping Book only applies to welded pipe and fittings components.
- Pipe as per ASME B36.10M
- Flange as per ASME B16.5
- Buttwelded fittings as per ASME B16.9
- Gaskets and RTJ Rings as per ASME B16.20
- Studs as per ASME B18.2.1
- Ball Valve as per ASME B16.10
- Globe Valve as per ASME B16.10
- Check Valve as per ASME B16.10
- Gate Valve as per ASME B16.10
- Wafer Butterfly Valves as per ASME B16.10
- Wafer Check Valve as per API 594
Our commitment to our customers is to provide not only a reference tool, but also a service, therefore we built in our app a feature request, where we can incorporate any ideas, suggestions or new applications for this app.
WHAT’S IN THE QUEUE
- Threaded pipe, valve and fitting components
- Add weight per component
- Add pipe table as per ASME B16.10 and CSA
- Valve specification (material, weight, bonnet, trim, design code, seats and seals, bolts body, etc) due to service application (sweet service, sour service, regular temp, low temperature)
- Add allowable piping span to determine support location
- Assembly calculator (to determine the total length of the spool based on items used)
- Torque values and patterns based on ANSI rating and pipe sizes
- And any other request from our customers