★★★★★ "Fantastic app, just as good as a $60 calculator" - Cbh35711
★★★★★ "Easy mode is awesome! Support is excellent! and much easier than a BA II" - Grantioth
★★★★★ "Love it!" - mccully2
Financial Calculator is a simple, yet powerful and accurate intuitive calculator.
You can download this version instead of the free trial when your country is still not supported in in-app purchase system.
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
· Authentic app, developed by HP
· Identical layout, functions, and features as the original HP 12c Financial Calculator
· RPN entry
· Quickly calculate loan payments, TVM, NPV, IRR, cashflows, bonds, and more
· Keep the power of your HP 12c handy on your Android™ tablet or smart phone
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Lease Calculator
* Credit Card Minimum Payment
* Discount and Tax Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return, Black-Scholes Option Calculator
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations: Unit Converter, Date Calculation, Loan Analysis, Rule of 78 Loan Calculator, Commercial Loan Calculator, Rule of 72 Calculator, Tax Equivalent Yield Calculator, US Inflation Calculator, Financial Ratios
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
This is pro edition of the popular Financial Calculators app. This app has no Ads.
The key focus of this application is to facilitate the application user to customize the appearance, colors and user interface according to their favourite mode. The look and feel of the application is fully customizable throughout every single options present within it and the application is tailored to work on a wide range of android devices from small display phones to large tablet devices smoothly. Financial Calculator is also localized to major world languages.
The application has the following features :
1. Time Value of Money Calculator
The difference in value between money today and money in the future. Time Value of money can be used to compare investment alternatives and to solve problems involving loans, mortgages, leases, savings, and annuities.
2. Loan Amortization Calculator
A method for repaying a loan in equal instalments. Part of each payment goes toward interest and any remainder is used to reduce the principal. As the balance of the loan is gradually reduced, a progressively larger portion of each payment goes toward reducing principal.
3. Compound Interest / Simple Interest Calculator
Calculates the interest that accrues on the initial principal and the accumulated interest of a principal deposit, loan or debt.
4. Currency Converter
Calculates the Currency Exchange rate of 93 world currencies in real time with the most updated exchange rates.
5. Retirement Calculator
retirement calculator is used to calculate the amount of money left at the time of retirement based on a rough scale of parameters provided.
6. Internal Rate of Return Calculator
Calculates the discount rate at which the net present value of costs (negative cash flows)of the investment equals the net present value of the benefits (positive cash flows) of the investment. It is an indicator of the efficiency, quality, or yield of an investment.
7. Net Present Value Calculator
Calculates difference between the present value of cash inflows and the present value of cash outflows.
8. Stock return calculator
stock return calculator is used to calculate the profit / loss , return on investment rates based on the months and purchasing and selling shares and its fee.
9. Return On Investment Calculator
Return on investment (ROI) is the concept of an investment of some resource yielding a benefit to the investor. A high ROI means the investment gains compare favourably to investment cost. As a performance measure, ROI is used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments
10. Tips calculator
Tip calculator calculates tip quickly and easily and helps to split the bill between any number of people.
Round up or round down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
11. Discount/Increment and Tax calculator
Discount calculator is used calculate the discounted value with the tax parameter. It helps us to know the discounted amount that in turn helps us to know the profit of the transaction
12. Percentage and Date Calculator
percentage calculator is used for calculating the returns in the percentage, percentage change and percentage of values.
Date calculator helps to find out the difference between any 2 dates and also number of days between 2 dates it can also be used to calculate the age of a person accurately
Note : We shall be constantly working and updating this application in near future with much more features related to finance which suits the needs of every users and we are looking forward for your continuous support in return.
Users love this app! Read what a couple of them have said:
"Amazing app! Wonderful for calculating investments and other financial decisions. Great response on suggestions. True In A Day Development."
"Hands down best financial calculator. No learning curve, works and looks just like the HP but better. Nexus One."
At times, users will post reviews saying the calculations are wrong, but please understand the calculations ARE CORRECT. The issue comes down to proper use of the calculator and almost always has to do with the Payments per Year setting. If you believe you are having any issues with your calculations, email us and we'll generally reply within the hour and can help resolve the issue. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
The 10bii Financial Calculator is a versatile and powerful financial calculator which features more than 105 different functions for financial analysis, business, statistics, and general mathematics. Modeled after the extremely popular 10bII Financial Calculator by Hewlett Packard, the 10bii Financial Calculator combines precise mathematics, intuitive display, and ease-of-use in one compact package. It allows you to easily calculate loan payments, interest rates, amortization, time value of money, investment value, and more using a combination of powerful and intuitive equation-writing functionality and helpful worksheets.
By expanding on HP's traditional presentation, the 10bii Financial Calculator allows quick and intuitive building and visualization of TVM (Time Value of Money) calculations and Uneven Cash Flow scenarios and lets you type in whole equations for easy review and one-touch evaluation.
With the 10bii Financial Calculator, you can:
Calculate Time Value of Money (Length of Term, Present Value, Nominal Interest, Loan Payments, Future Value) and see the cash flow diagram produced for you via the Graph TVM key. Values for N, PV, I, PMT, and FV are displayed right above their keys for easy reference.
Easily enter Uneven Cash Flows, including rapid calculation of Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return. A dedicated interface makes adding, editing, deleting, and reordering uneven cash flows a breeze.
Switch between Nominal and Effective interest rates with the simple touch of a button.
Enter and analyze statistical data points. Includes standard calculations such as standard deviation, mean, and linear regression forecasting.
Never has using a financial calculator been so easy or intuitive. The 10bii Financial Calculator is truly powerful enough for the professional but accessible enough for everyone. It is an ideal tool for teaching the power of compounding interest, analyzing potential deals or business ventures, or just doing math problems, and sharing the results of your work with others.
The 10bii app is the updated version of the 10b app. Also known as the 10b2.
You can try demo version before buying.
This application emulates one of the best financial calculators - the famous 12c Platinum from HP. We did not aim to completely emulate the visual appearance of real calculator. Instead, we are focused on precise emulation of the calculator functions
The main differences from real calculator:
- ON button does not actually turn the calculator on or off, but instead it changes digits separator from dot to comma and vice versa
- when a program is running, the display shows actual calculations performed, not just "running"
- there is no trade-off between program memory and storage registers
- the state of financial registers and RPN stack is displayed on the screen
- in ALG mode, the display shows if there are incomplete calculations, and number of open brackets
The interest rate here has a name, it's called the APR (annual percentage rate), this reflects the real time value of money.
Many reputable lenders cheat, they use a method, which prior to 1940, was only used by loan sharks, called the rule of 78's.
The rule of 78s is different way of calculating interest in each payment. This method is called front loading. Meaning you pay more interest at the beginning of the loan than the time value of money would require. Why is this a rip-off?
Here is a thought experiment. If all the first payments are interest and you payoff the loan early, you will pay the full amount you borrowed plus interest that never accrued.
Here is an example: You borrow 10,000 and your payment is $200. Normally based on the time value of money a part of each payment is interest. At first a little over half the payment is interest ($100 approx.) declining over 7 years of the loan to the last payment where the interest component is $0. The reason that the interest cost declines is that as you make payments the amount borrowed becomes less making the interest owed less.
What if the beginning payments were all interest until all the interest was paid after which you started paying off the amount you borrowed? At the end of 3 year you have paid off all the interest now you can start paying of the loan. But what if you now paid off the loan. You would have paid $6,800 interest plus the original $10,000 loan for a total of $16,800 instead of $4,000 interest (based on the time value of money) plus the original $10.000 or $14,000. You would have paid $2,000 extra.
Now the rule of 78’s in not this extreme, but you get the idea.
Mortgage lenders who make long-term loans (20-30 years) are more up-front about it. The charge what are called points up-front, which is really just prepaid interest. Again if you pay off early, you paid too much. They count of this.
When we get married we think it will be forever. For car and house loans people change their mind every 3 to 5 years. For marriages it's a little longer. So avoid the rule of 78’s and up-front “points”. Ask for a amortizing loan based on the time value of money with 0 points.
Double check what the lender tells you. What should the payment be vs. what they quote? What is wrong with their numbers? Let see what they are really doing. Enter the length of the loan, interest rate, and loan amount and compute what the payment should be. Put in their payment, press % to see what interest they are really charging you. This is powerful tool for manipulating the numbers to your advantage.
Buy a house.
PV = 300,000
% = 3.75
N = 30 years
Press Pmt - to see the required monthly payment.
But what if you want a lower payment?
Enter the new payment (Pmt)
Press % - to see the required interest
Press N - to see the see the required years
What if you want to make the payments yearly, press the "Monthly" button several times to get to "Yearly", the payment will recalculate.
The interest rate (%) and years on loan (N) are always yearly/annual numbers.
The Pmt is Yearly, Monthly etc. Depending on the setting.
About the author: Having been a real estate broker for 40 years. I have seen all sorts of slimy lending practices. Armed with a tool like this is your best defense again getting robbed.
A Financial Calculator combined with a Scientific Calculator
Financial Mode includes:
* Simple Interest Mode
* Compound Interest Mode (FV, PV, PMT, NPER)
* Cash Flow Mode (NPV, NFV, IRR, MIRR, DPBP)
* Amortization Mode (PMT, BAL, INT, PRN, ∑INT, ∑PRN)
* Cost, Sales and Margin Mode
* Break-Even Mode
* Depreciation Mode (SL, FP, SYD, FDB, DB)
* Bond Mode (PRC, YTM, YTC, Duration, Convexity)
* Days Calculation Mode
* Interest Conversion Mode
* Options Trading (Greeks)
* Exchange Rates
In many cases, a graph and accompanying table showing the results is available. The table can be saved to the sd card in csv format.
Full details of the formulas used in the financial calculations are available in the Help section.
Scientific Mode includes:
* Trigonometric Functions
* Power and Root Functions
* Log and Antilog Functions
* Permutations and Combinations
* Statistics Functions
* Factorial Function
* Modulus Function
Separate calculation histories are available for both financial and scientific modes.
Financial Calculators consists of more than 100+ formulas which are broadly classified under four major categories,
***Who can benefit most?***
People from all walks of life, from students, stockbrokers and bankers; to realtors, homeowners and household managers etc.
--Supports phones and tablets
--Supports multiple languages
--Simple and easy to use
Thanks for purchasing and supporting us! Please do leave us your valuable comments for improvements.
- Goal Planner.
- Retirement Planner.
- Insurance Needed
- SIP Tools - SIP, STP, SWP Calculator and SIP Planner
- Loan Tools - Loan EMI Calculator, Loan Refinance, Loan Compare
- Fixed Deposit Calculator
- Recurring Deposit Calculator
- Save Goals and Retirement Plan
- View My Plan
- Option to Modify or delete goal and retirement plan
- Send SMS
- Share Details through other apps like WhatsApp, Hangouts
- Send investment summary in Email with details as attachment.
1. Goal Planner
Goal Planner will help you to plan for any financial goals like Child Education or Child Marriage. It calculates the monthly investment required for achieving the goal. You can give the goal present value, No of Years remain, Expected Inflation and rate of returns on your investments.
Example: Suppose you want to plan for your Child education which costs 8, 00,000 today. The Number of Years remain is 15 years and the inflation you expect is 7% and you expect 12% return from your investments. In that case future value is 22, 07,225 and to achieve that future value you need to invest 4,418 per month or lump sum investment of 4, 03,252 today to achieve the future value.
2. Retirement Planner
Retirement Planner helps you determine how much money you will need for your retirement to maintain the current lifestyle post retirement. You can give the Current Age, Retirement Age, Current Monthly Expenses, and Expected Inflation, rate of returns on your investments before retirement and rate of returns on your investments after retirement.
Example: Suppose you are 30 years old who wants to retire at 58 and expect to live till 80.
If your current Monthly Household Expenses (excluding expenses which will not be part of it post Retirement e.g. EMI, Insurance Premium, Education expenses etc) are 30000, You expect inflation to be around 7% for next 28 years,You expect 15% return on your investments before retirement and
During retirement you expect that your investments will return 10%.
So Number of Years left for your retirement are 28 years and at retirement you will require a retirement corpus of 3,99,98,159 for which I need to save 7,815 per month.
2. SIP Calculator
SIP calculator will calculate the future value of SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) Payments .It helps you to calculate future value of your monthly investment in Mutual Fund, Public Provident Fund (PPF) or Fixed Deposit (FD) in bank or post office.
Example: If you want to start an SIP of Rs 5,000 per month and you expect your investments will return 12%, then in 10 years you will generate 11, 50,193 compounded yearly.
3. Loan EMI Calculator
This calculator helps to quickly calculate EMI (Equated monthly Installment) of home Loan, Car Loan or Personal Loan. It also shows loan repayment schedule with total interest paid and total principal amount paid at the end of every financial year.
Please send your suggestion and issues to my E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Bills Manager is the only way to track and easily control bills payments from one easy to use application! Everyone has bills to pay and managing all your bills isn’t an easy task. Application lets you easily control and manage all your bills in one simple, secure place.
* Feature request - if you have a suggestion for how to improve or enhance our software your input is always welcome.
* The Loan calculator for annuity, differentiated and fixed payments. It calculates the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of loan. It supports currency converter for loans with different currency for monthly mortgage. You could see burn down chart for loan.
* Compound Interest Calculator helps determine how much your savings will grow over the months including TAX.
* Tip calculator not only calculates tip quickly and easily but also helps to split the bill between any number of people and share with them results using e-mail.
* Regular calculator for ad-hoc calculations.
* share results via e-mail
* copy results to clipboard
* set default currency
...and some little bonus features you're going to enjoy.
MONEYWIZ 2 FOR ANDROID WILL COME SOON.
Have all your accounts, transactions, budgets and bills in one place. See forecasts & reports. Import easily from other software. Always have your data in sync between multiple devices with SYNCbits. This is MoneyWiz!
"Best Finance App"
— The Telegraph
"Best Money-Saving App"
— The Independent
HOW MONEYWIZ IS BETTER?
• Connects all your money management needs into one convenient place
• Automatically keeps data consistent across multiple devices
• Available for multiple platforms. Visit our website for details.
• Gives you beautiful reports in full screen
• Intuitive and uncluttered design makes it joyful to use MoneyWiz
Put all your accounts in one place. It's the best way to keep your money organized.
• Create various types of accounts, including a cash (wallet) account
• Register expenses, incomes, adjust balance and transfer money between accounts
• Real accounts reconciliation
• Make split payments
• Multi-currency support
• Import your bank statements from CSV, OFX, QFX and QIF files
• Smart auto-completion for quick transactions entry
• Sort, filter and search transactions
• Checkbook register
Set budgets and pay down your debt. MoneyWiz will monitor the budgets for you, and let you know when something's about to go wrong.
• Create custom budgets
• Expenses are automatically assigned to the correct budget
• Alerts for low and exhausted budget
• See budget progress, daily allowance and remaining days
• See the transactions that make up each budget
Never miss a bill again. MoneyWiz will remind you for any scheduled transactions that are due to be paid.
• Plan expenses, incomes and transfers
• Manage recurring transactions, like bills and salary
• See it all on a beautiful calendar
• Quickly access forecast for any day on the calendar
Thorough reports with beautiful interactive charts will show you everything you need to know about your money.
• Full screen reports
• Export to PDF and CSV
• See transactions that form a report
• Save reports locally into MoneyWiz
• All kinds of reports - NetWorth, Payees, Account balance, Trends, Forecast, Compare budgets, Categories, Statistics, Budget balance
Keeping data consistent across multiple devices has never been easier. MoneyWiz has it's own unique cloud syncing service, called SYNCbits
• Automatic synchronization - you don't need to do anything manually
• Immediate sync - do something on one device, and see it happen on all others within seconds
• Works over 3G and WiFi
• Optimized for less data traffic
• Totally secure
• Optimized for Landscape & Portrait work
• Retina display optimized
• Password protection
• Custom categories with sub-categories
• Build-in calculator and currency converter
• In-App help, where you need it
• Outstanding customer support. Our average response time is 2 hours
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page. ****
• Time value of money TVM.
• Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR.
• Loan payments calculation.
• Statistical analysis.
• Date arithmetic.
• RPN entry.
• Automatically save/restore settings.
• Direct access to support forum from app
• enable/disable key click sound option
• Comma as decimal point option
• Touch logo to see all settings.
• Support Android Tablet.
• More ...
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We have a demo version available for you to try before you buy. Search "Vicinno" for it.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
It's an easy calculator for everyone.
- Convert interest rate to discount rate.
- Price Bonds.
- Discount Calculator
- Percentage Calculator
- "Regla de tres"
- Tip Calculator
- Interest rate
- Present and Future Value, Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest
- Net Present Value
- IRR (Technical support Abraham Torres)
- Amortization (three types)(Technical support Abraham Torres)
- Liquidity Measurement
- Debt Ratios
- Operating Performance Ratios
- Profitability Indicator Ratios
- Options: buy a call, sell a call, buy a put and sell a put. You can graph.
- Black - Scholes Model (Dividend).
Annuity - Future Value calculator
Annuity - Payment (FV) calculator
Annuity Due - Future Value calculator
Annuity Due Payment (FV) calculator
Average Collection Period calculator
BMI Calculator calculator
Bond Equivalent Yield calculator
Capital Gains Yield calculator
Compound Interest calculator
Continuous Compounding calculator
Current Ratio calculator
Days in Inventory calculator
Debt Ratio calculator
Debt to Equity Ratio (D/E) calculator
Debt to Income Ratio calculator
Decibels of Change calculator
Dividend Payout Ratio calculator
Dividend Yield (Stock) calculator
Discount Calculator calculator
Dividends Per Share calculator
Doubling Time calculator
Doubling Time - Continuous Compounding calculator
Earnings Per Share calculator
Equity Multiplier calculator
Estimated Earnings calculator
Future Value calculator
Future Value Continuous Compounding calculator
Future Value Factor calculator
Growing Annuity - Future Value calculator
Growing Annuity Payment - PV calculator
Growing Annuity - Present Value calculator
Growing Perpetuity - Present Value calculator
Interest Coverage Ratio calculator
Inventory Turnover Ratio calculator
Loan - Balloon Balance calculator
Loan - Payment calculator
Loan - Remaining Balance calculator
Loan to Deposit Ratio calculator
Loan to Value Ratio calculator
Mortgage Calculator calculator
Net Asset Value calculator
Net Profit Margin calculator
Net Working Capital calculator
Ohm's Law calculator
Payback Period calculator
Planetary Age Calculator calculator
Planetary Weight Calculator calculator
Preferred Stock calculator
Present Value calculator
Present Value - Continuous Compounding calculator
Price to Book Value calculator
Price Earnings Ratio calculator
Price to Sales Ratio calculator
Quick Ratio calculator
Random Password Generator calculator
Rate Of Inflation calculator
Receivables Turnover Ratio calculator
Retention Ratio calculator
Return on Assets (ROA) calculator
Return on Equity (ROE) calculator
Return on Investment (ROI) calculator
Risk Premium calculator
Rule of 72 calculator
Sales Tax Calculator calculator
Simple Interest calculator
Stock - PV with Constant Growth calculator
Tax Equivalent Yield calculator
Total Stock Return calculator
Tip Calculator calculator
Zero Coupon Bond Value calculator
Zero Coupon Bond Yield calculator
No ads, no spyware, no bs.
It has an interface that users of the HP 12C financial calculator line will be completely at home with, but does much more. Calculations are far faster, doing in a fraction of a second what the classic calculator could take minutes to compute.
RpnCalc Financial is a highly versatile full-function programmable financial calculator. It includes math, finance, and statistics functions.Features include:
* Time value of money (TVM)
* Cash flow analysis: IRR, NPV
* Bond pricing
* Date and interest calculations
* Percentages, markups, percentage of total
* Scientific mode
* Basic (large key) mode
* 20 Memories
* 99 Program steps
* Key click (haptic feedback)
* Continouous memory
Improvements over the classic HP 12C:
* 16-level stack
* Front four stack elements displayed
* Programs can be saved and restored
* Programs displayed symbolically
* Memories are not sacrificed to make room for program steps
* Full amortization display, register display, NPV display, and program display.
* "Calculator tape" feature records all your actions and lets you share the recording
RpnCalc Financial has a sixteen-level stack to hold more data. The front four elements on the stack are visible at all times, making it much easier to keep track of where you are in your calculations.
Calculator programs are stored and displayed symbolically, making programming much easier. Programs can be stored and retrieved from the sd card whenever your Android is in file-sharing mode.
See http://www.efalk.org/RpnCalcFinancial for a full description.
If you want to "test drive" a similar calculator before purchasing, try the free "RpnCalc" scientific calculator.
La herramienta esta respaldada por el portal www.plangeneralcontable.com, uno de los portales de referencia para profesionales de la contabilidad, donde cualquier usuario tiene a su disposición información adicional sobre los procedimientos de contabilización.
Detalle de cada cuenta contable:
- Código contable
- Movimientos al debe
- Movimientos al haber
- Cuentas relacionadas, por ejemplo desde la 430 podemos saltar a la cuenta 705 directamente
- Marcado o desmarcado de una cuenta como favorita, posteriormente podremos acceder directamente a dicha cuenta desde la sección de favoritas.
- Acceso directo a más información en la web
Acceso a la información de cada cuenta:
a) Navegando a través de los grupos y subgrupos contables.
b) Si la hemos marcado como una cuenta favorita desde el listado de favoritas.
c) Utilizando el sistema de búsqueda que permite localizar una determinada cuenta a partir de su nombre o de su código contable.
- Asesorías de proximidad, la aplicación integra los datos de contacto de la red de asesorías de proximidad integradas en el entorno área de pymes. Partiendo de la información de geolocalización del terminal se muestra la información de contacto da la asesoría más cercana.
- Alertas de interés, la aplicación esta preparada para recibir alertas del entorno Área de Pymes – abanfin.com – areadepymes.com – plangenralcontable.com – de interés en el ámbito de la gestión de pequeñas y medianas empresas.
Loan – Mortgage:
• Constant installments
• Exclusion period for capital repayments
• Residual payment
• Arithmetic progression
• Geometric progression
• Diminishing instalments
• With capitalization of interest
• Without capitalization of interest
• With or without regular contributions
• Regular contributions increased by arithmetic progression
• Regular contributions increased by geometric progression
• Regular contributions without increase
• Residual value as fixed payment
• Residual value as variable payment
- Help files for each type of calculador.
- User interface easy to use.
- Each calculator starts up with the last saved values.
- You’ll send, by email, variables and main results of each simulation.
RESULTS AND REPORTS OF CALCULATION
Loan and Mortgage:
• Dinamic report with main results
• Full amortization table
• Graph the evolution of payments with each of its components over the duration of the loan or mortgage
• Dinamic report with main results
• Full investment table
• Dinamic report with main results
• Summary table with the expected contribution and the consolidated capital in each time.
• Graph the evolution of consolidated capital, accumulated interest and accumulated contributions over the duration of the savings plan.
• Dinamic report with main results
• Full amortization table