★★★★★ "Fantastic app, just as good as a $60 calculator" - Cbh35711
★★★★★ "Easy mode is awesome! Support is excellent! and much easier than a BA II" - Grantioth
★★★★★ "Love it!" - mccully2
Financial Calculator is a simple, yet powerful and accurate intuitive calculator.
You can download this version instead of the free trial when your country is still not supported in in-app purchase system.
Video tutorial: http://www.echoboom.com/financialcalculator/
* Time value of money.
* Growing annuities.
* Calculates N, Interest, Present Value, PMT and Future Value of Money.
* Bond valuation.
* Cash flow analysis in an intuitive interface.
* Analyzes investments: Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and Net Present Value (NPV)
* Amortization and Loans. Support for Canadian mortgages.
* RPN support.
* Near instantaneous calculations.
Please, read the FAQ on the help section if you believe numbers are wrong. It's usually people missing something on the settings when using the financial calculator.
Note about permissions: There seems to be some concern about the permissions. The reason they are there is to be able to email your results so it needs access to your phone, internet and email app. If you have further questions don't hesitate to contact us.
· Authentic app, developed by HP
· Identical layout, functions, and features as the original HP 12c Financial Calculator
· RPN entry
· Quickly calculate loan payments, TVM, NPV, IRR, cashflows, bonds, and more
· Keep the power of your HP 12c handy on your Android™ tablet or smart phone
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tip Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Lease Calculator
* Credit Card Minimum Payment
* Discount and Tax Calculator
* IRR NPV Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Calculators: Stock Return Calculator, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return, Black-Scholes Option Calculator
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations: Unit Converter, Date Calculation, Loan Analysis, Rule of 78 Loan Calculator, Commercial Loan Calculator, Rule of 72 Calculator, Tax Equivalent Yield Calculator, US Inflation Calculator, Financial Ratios
The app allows you to edit and prioritize the list of calculators for easy access.
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate. All other calculators don't need the Internet access.
This is pro edition of the popular Financial Calculators app. This app has no Ads.
The key focus of this application is to facilitate the application user to customize the appearance, colors and user interface according to their favourite mode. The look and feel of the application is fully customizable throughout every single options present within it and the application is tailored to work on a wide range of android devices from small display phones to large tablet devices smoothly. Financial Calculator is also localized to major world languages.
The application has the following features :
1. Time Value of Money Calculator
The difference in value between money today and money in the future. Time Value of money can be used to compare investment alternatives and to solve problems involving loans, mortgages, leases, savings, and annuities.
2. Loan Amortization Calculator
A method for repaying a loan in equal instalments. Part of each payment goes toward interest and any remainder is used to reduce the principal. As the balance of the loan is gradually reduced, a progressively larger portion of each payment goes toward reducing principal.
3. Compound Interest / Simple Interest Calculator
Calculates the interest that accrues on the initial principal and the accumulated interest of a principal deposit, loan or debt.
4. Currency Converter
Calculates the Currency Exchange rate of 93 world currencies in real time with the most updated exchange rates.
5. Retirement Calculator
retirement calculator is used to calculate the amount of money left at the time of retirement based on a rough scale of parameters provided.
6. Internal Rate of Return Calculator
Calculates the discount rate at which the net present value of costs (negative cash flows)of the investment equals the net present value of the benefits (positive cash flows) of the investment. It is an indicator of the efficiency, quality, or yield of an investment.
7. Net Present Value Calculator
Calculates difference between the present value of cash inflows and the present value of cash outflows.
8. Stock return calculator
stock return calculator is used to calculate the profit / loss , return on investment rates based on the months and purchasing and selling shares and its fee.
9. Return On Investment Calculator
Return on investment (ROI) is the concept of an investment of some resource yielding a benefit to the investor. A high ROI means the investment gains compare favourably to investment cost. As a performance measure, ROI is used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments
10. Tips calculator
Tip calculator calculates tip quickly and easily and helps to split the bill between any number of people.
Round up or round down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
11. Discount/Increment and Tax calculator
Discount calculator is used calculate the discounted value with the tax parameter. It helps us to know the discounted amount that in turn helps us to know the profit of the transaction
12. Percentage and Date Calculator
percentage calculator is used for calculating the returns in the percentage, percentage change and percentage of values.
Date calculator helps to find out the difference between any 2 dates and also number of days between 2 dates it can also be used to calculate the age of a person accurately
Note : We shall be constantly working and updating this application in near future with much more features related to finance which suits the needs of every users and we are looking forward for your continuous support in return.
A collection of 70+ calculators albeit mostly finance related in one easy to use app. Furthermore, you are able to copy, share, and export calculations. More financial calculators coming and feel free to e-mail me suggestions, problems, and the like.
Annuity - Future Value calculator
Annuity - Payment (FV) calculator
Annuity Due - Future Value calculator
Annuity Due Payment (FV) calculator
Average Collection Period calculator
BMI Calculator calculator
Bond Equivalent Yield calculator
Capital Gains Yield calculator
Compound Interest calculator
Continuous Compounding calculator
Current Ratio calculator
Days in Inventory calculator
Debt Ratio calculator
Debt to Equity Ratio (D/E) calculator
Debt to Income Ratio calculator
Decibels of Change calculator
Dividend Payout Ratio calculator
Dividend Yield (Stock) calculator
Discount Calculator calculator
Dividends Per Share calculator
Doubling Time calculator
Doubling Time - Continuous Compounding calculator
Earnings Per Share calculator
Equity Multiplier calculator
Estimated Earnings calculator
Future Value calculator
Future Value Continuous Compounding calculator
Future Value Factor calculator
Growing Annuity - Future Value calculator
Growing Annuity Payment - PV calculator
Growing Annuity - Present Value calculator
Growing Perpetuity - Present Value calculator
Interest Coverage Ratio calculator
Inventory Turnover Ratio calculator
Loan - Balloon Balance calculator
Loan - Payment calculator
Loan - Remaining Balance calculator
Loan to Deposit Ratio calculator
Loan to Value Ratio calculator
Mortgage Calculator calculator
Net Asset Value calculator
Net Profit Margin calculator
Net Working Capital calculator
Ohm's Law calculator
Payback Period calculator
Planetary Age Calculator calculator
Planetary Weight Calculator calculator
Preferred Stock calculator
Present Value calculator
Present Value - Continuous Compounding calculator
Price to Book Value calculator
Price Earnings Ratio calculator
Price to Sales Ratio calculator
Quick Ratio calculator
Random Password Generator calculator
Rate Of Inflation calculator
Receivables Turnover Ratio calculator
Retention Ratio calculator
Return on Assets (ROA) calculator
Return on Equity (ROE) calculator
Return on Investment (ROI) calculator
Risk Premium calculator
Rule of 72 calculator
Sales Tax Calculator calculator
Simple Interest calculator
Stock - PV with Constant Growth calculator
Tax Equivalent Yield calculator
Total Stock Return calculator
Tip Calculator calculator
Zero Coupon Bond Value calculator
Zero Coupon Bond Yield calculator
Users love this app! Read what a couple of them have said:
"Amazing app! Wonderful for calculating investments and other financial decisions. Great response on suggestions. True In A Day Development."
"Hands down best financial calculator. No learning curve, works and looks just like the HP but better. Nexus One."
At times, users will post reviews saying the calculations are wrong, but please understand the calculations ARE CORRECT. The issue comes down to proper use of the calculator and almost always has to do with the Payments per Year setting. If you believe you are having any issues with your calculations, email us and we'll generally reply within the hour and can help resolve the issue. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
The 10bii Financial Calculator is a versatile and powerful financial calculator which features more than 105 different functions for financial analysis, business, statistics, and general mathematics. Modeled after the extremely popular 10bII Financial Calculator by Hewlett Packard, the 10bii Financial Calculator combines precise mathematics, intuitive display, and ease-of-use in one compact package. It allows you to easily calculate loan payments, interest rates, amortization, time value of money, investment value, and more using a combination of powerful and intuitive equation-writing functionality and helpful worksheets.
By expanding on HP's traditional presentation, the 10bii Financial Calculator allows quick and intuitive building and visualization of TVM (Time Value of Money) calculations and Uneven Cash Flow scenarios and lets you type in whole equations for easy review and one-touch evaluation.
With the 10bii Financial Calculator, you can:
Calculate Time Value of Money (Length of Term, Present Value, Nominal Interest, Loan Payments, Future Value) and see the cash flow diagram produced for you via the Graph TVM key. Values for N, PV, I, PMT, and FV are displayed right above their keys for easy reference.
Easily enter Uneven Cash Flows, including rapid calculation of Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return. A dedicated interface makes adding, editing, deleting, and reordering uneven cash flows a breeze.
Switch between Nominal and Effective interest rates with the simple touch of a button.
Enter and analyze statistical data points. Includes standard calculations such as standard deviation, mean, and linear regression forecasting.
Never has using a financial calculator been so easy or intuitive. The 10bii Financial Calculator is truly powerful enough for the professional but accessible enough for everyone. It is an ideal tool for teaching the power of compounding interest, analyzing potential deals or business ventures, or just doing math problems, and sharing the results of your work with others.
The 10bii app is the updated version of the 10b app. Also known as the 10b2.
● "The créme de la créme of calculators" - AppAdvice
● "Incredibly powerful tool for calculations of all kinds." - Smokin' Apps
● "You need this calculator. It's miles better than the competition." - Robert Burns
● "…sets the benchmark for other calculators to reach." - Fred Swan
● "Not sure how I could do my job without powerOne." - Arvid Martin
● "A legend. The best financial calculator app I have ever seen." - Worldwide Tech
● "… powerOne shines." - Mac Observer
Whether mortgages and real estate, finance and investing, math and science, medical, health, conversions or construction, powerOne has you covered. There are hundreds of spreadsheet-like calculator templates pre-installed or in the Library, ready right now for all kinds of what-if scenario analysis.
And for those one-off calculations use powerOne's elegant algebraic and RPN calculator. Perform calculations in decimal, fraction or feet-inch format with hundreds of functions that include powers, logs, trig, programmers math and more.
powerOne is easily customized. It includes a dynamic language to create your own calculator templates. It can be as easy as entering a formula similar to HP Solve or harness the complete capabilities of powerOne's simple scripting language. Hundreds of examples and instructions included.
Whether colleague or client, powerOne makes it easy to share the results and created templates, too. Just choose who to send it to. The results are in the email and so is the template. Click the attached template and it will load right into powerOne.
After 15 years and close to 20 million software calculators distributed, Infinity Softworks has earned its reputation for high quality apps. We'd love to hear from you, whether ideas, help or problems, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This version of powerOne includes…
* Full-featured algebraic and RPN calculator
* Pre-installed calculator templates:
- Time Value of Money with Amortizations
- Mortgages with PITI and Amortizations (Conventional and Canadian)
- Cash Flows including NPV, IRR, NFV, NUS and more
- Area Conversions
- Auto Lease
- Auto Loan
- Capitalization Rate
- Currency Conversions
- Date Conversions
- General Loan
- Investment Return
- Length Conversions
- Mass Conversions
- Percent Change
- Profit Margin
- Summary Data including sum, average, min and max
- Volume Conversions
* Access to hundreds of additional templates in the Library
* Create your own templates
* Perform decimal, fraction or feet-inch math with hundreds of functions ranging from powers and trig to programmer's math and matrices
* Share results and templates by simply entering a recipient
In addition to its own feature, this app also provides all functions appeared in the TI BA II Plus and some that appeared in the Pro version.
All users are strongly advised to own a real TI BA II Plus and have some experience in using it before.
[ Features ]
- Time value of money
- Cash Flow
- Net Present Value (NPV) ,
Future Present Value (FPV),
Payback Period (PB),
Discounted Payback Period (DPB)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Modified Internal Rate of Return (MOD)
- Percent Change
- Interest Conversion
- Profit Margin
- Break Even
- Statistic Tables
- Z Table
- T Table
- F Table
- Chi-squared Table
- Durbin-Watson Table
- Color and Font Size Settings
Please check the below values before using the TVM
1. P/Y (payment per year)
2. C/Y (compounding interest per year)
Here, both have a default value of 1.
Also this app uses AOS system as a default. (The real TI BA II uses CHAIN as a default.)
Sample results from the AOS system
1 + 2 X 3 = 1 + (2 X 3) = 7
6 / 2 ( 2 + 1 ) = 6 / 6 = 1
If you want it to work in order, set it to CHAIN in the settings ( [ 2ND ] + [ Format ] ).
Sample results from the CHAIN system
1 + 2 X 3 = (1 + 2) X 3 = 9
6 / 2 ( 2 + 1 ) = 3 X 3 = 9
To check for compatibility with your device, press the following key combinations.
[ . ] +[2ND] + [TIPPY]
The calculator will stall and maybe vibrate for a minute.
It will check itself for basic functions.
The word, "OK" should be appeared at the end of the test.
Some details on how to use it.
Please visit the site below.
Please try a free version from
The free version contains all the same functionalities but with the ads included (hence smaller display).
This paid version is here for your alternative.
It has no ads or anything that will disturb your privacy.
Its price will be subject to change without notice.
Please feel free to leave any questions/comments/suggestions.
Or email to email@example.com
I would like to thank you for all the reviews you give.
Contains financial calculators for:
+ Present value
+ Future value (Compounded interest)
+ Effective annual rate
+ Discount rate
+ Present value periods
+ Future value periods (Compounded interest)
+ Sales tax calculation
+ Valuation of treasury bill
+ Valuation of zero coupon bond
+ Valuation of coupon bond
+ Investment calculator
+ Company valuation
+ Stock valuation
+ Option valuation
Are you buying a car, or a home? Do you want to calculate savings, or simply wants to know the best way to pay off credit cards debt? Try this powerful all-in-one Loan and Mortgage calculator that can help finding cost effective way of making mortgage payments, manage schedules and at the same time can assist you setting investment goals.
Interested in knowing further about this financial calculator; here it is...
This financial planner lets you to:
- Calculate future value of investments based on periodic, constant payments with fixed interest rate at different compounding intervals.
- Calculate how much your 401(k) plan will accumulate at retirement, by putting in certain percentage of your salary each month into the plan.
- Figure out the best possible plan to pay off multiple credit cards while minimizing overall interest.
- Know which credit card is costing you the most in interest payments.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month (or one-time) and determine roll-down accelerated payment plan for multiple credit cards simultaneously.
- Compute full amortization schedule for credit card debts, home mortgage (Fixed, ARM and Balloon), auto loan and more.
- Calculate PMI fixed rate mortgages with automatic drop in monthly payment once LTV becomes 80%.
- Mortgage Points calculation; find out whether or not it is worth buying points.
- See snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Determine impact of making extra payment on your loan, which can dramatically reduce the cost of loan.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export amortization schedule in CSV format directly to your box account.
[This app is also available on the Amazon App Store]
Keywords: payment calculator, financial planner, payment reminder, amortization schedules, rolldown payments, debt payoff, debt schedules, home mortgage, future value, 401k,
Financial Calculator Pro includes the following features:
Basic Calculator Functions:
1. Basic calculation
2. Trigonometric functions: sin, cos, tan, sinh, cosh, tanh and their inverse functions
3. Natural logarithm
4. Combination and Permutation
5. Generate random numbers
1. Time Value of Money and Amortization: Yield, Present Value (PV), Future Value (FV)
2. Cash Flow: Net Present Value (NPV), Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
3. Percentage Change
5. Date Difference
6. Interest Conversion
7. Profit Margin
Financial Calculator Pro is suitable for financial examination participants (CFA, CPA, CFP, FRM, etc), accountant and people who work in bank and finance related industries.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page. ****
• Time value of money TVM.
• Cash flow analysis NPV, IRR.
• Loan payments calculation.
• Statistical analysis.
• Date arithmetic.
• RPN entry.
• Automatically save/restore settings.
• Direct access to support forum from app
• enable/disable key click sound option
• Comma as decimal point option
• Touch logo to see all settings.
• Support Android Tablet.
• More ...
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a demo version available for you to try before you buy. Search "Vicinno" for it.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
The interest rate here has a name, it's called the APR (annual percentage rate), this reflects the real time value of money.
Many reputable lenders cheat, they use a method, which prior to 1940, was only used by loan sharks, called the rule of 78's.
The rule of 78s is different way of calculating interest in each payment. This method is called front loading. Meaning you pay more interest at the beginning of the loan than the time value of money would require. Why is this a rip-off?
Here is a thought experiment. If all the first payments are interest and you payoff the loan early, you will pay the full amount you borrowed plus interest that never accrued.
Here is an example: You borrow 10,000 and your payment is $200. Normally based on the time value of money a part of each payment is interest. At first a little over half the payment is interest ($100 approx.) declining over 7 years of the loan to the last payment where the interest component is $0. The reason that the interest cost declines is that as you make payments the amount borrowed becomes less making the interest owed less.
What if the beginning payments were all interest until all the interest was paid after which you started paying off the amount you borrowed? At the end of 3 year you have paid off all the interest now you can start paying of the loan. But what if you now paid off the loan. You would have paid $6,800 interest plus the original $10,000 loan for a total of $16,800 instead of $4,000 interest (based on the time value of money) plus the original $10.000 or $14,000. You would have paid $2,000 extra.
Now the rule of 78’s in not this extreme, but you get the idea.
Mortgage lenders who make long-term loans (20-30 years) are more up-front about it. The charge what are called points up-front, which is really just prepaid interest. Again if you pay off early, you paid too much. They count of this.
When we get married we think it will be forever. For car and house loans people change their mind every 3 to 5 years. For marriages it's a little longer. So avoid the rule of 78’s and up-front “points”. Ask for a amortizing loan based on the time value of money with 0 points.
Double check what the lender tells you. What should the payment be vs. what they quote? What is wrong with their numbers? Let see what they are really doing. Enter the length of the loan, interest rate, and loan amount and compute what the payment should be. Put in their payment, press % to see what interest they are really charging you. This is powerful tool for manipulating the numbers to your advantage.
Buy a house.
PV = 300,000
% = 3.75
N = 30 years
Press Pmt - to see the required monthly payment.
But what if you want a lower payment?
Enter the new payment (Pmt)
Press % - to see the required interest
Press N - to see the see the required years
What if you want to make the payments yearly, press the "Monthly" button several times to get to "Yearly", the payment will recalculate.
The interest rate (%) and years on loan (N) are always yearly/annual numbers.
The Pmt is Yearly, Monthly etc. Depending on the setting.
About the author: Having been a real estate broker for 40 years. I have seen all sorts of slimy lending practices. Armed with a tool like this is your best defense again getting robbed.
Monitor real-time exchange rates for more than 33 world currencies.
Learn and discover while you calculate – each calculator has built-in description to help you with understanding various financial terms.
- Add to favorites. You can easily add any of available financial calculators to favorite list and then edit and prioritize the list with ease and your needs.
- Save calculations. Each financial calculation can be saved and edited with just a few clicks.
Take a look at available financial calculators:
- ACV – actual cash value
- Amortization – calculate monthly mortgage payments
- APR – annual percentage rate
- APR to APY
- Auto Loan calculator
- Bond price
- Equivalent bond yield
- Yield to maturity
- Zero coupon bond
- Car depreciation
- Commission for a sale
- Compound interest
- Credit card interest
- Credit card payment
- Credit card payoff
- Currency converter
- Discount calculator
- Dividend yield
- Earnings per share
- EBIT – earnings before interest and taxes
- Effective interest calculator
- Future value
- Hourly to salary calculator
- Hourly wage
- Interest rate
- Investment return calculator
- Loan payoff
- Markup percent
- Mortgage payments
- Nominal interest rate
- NPV net present value and IRR internal rate of return
- Present Value
- Profit calculator
- Return on assets ratio
- Return on sales
- Revenue per employee
- Return on investment
- Savings calculator
- Simple interest
- CAPM – capital asset pricing model
- Constant growth stock
- Dividend discount model
- Expected return of a portfolio
- Non-constant growth stock
- VAT calculator
So, If you need a financial calculator in order to perform calculations or just to learn how to use them look no further. Download and enjoy in our app’s quality and reliability.
10bii Financial Calculator is a powerful financial calculator for Android, which supports all functions of HP 10bII Financial Calculator and beyond.
With more than 120 functions for financial analysis, business, statistics, and mathematics, and modeled on the popular HP 10bII Financial Calculator, 10bii Financial Calculator app combines precise mathematics, intuitive display, and ease-of-use in one package. It allows you to easily calculate time value of money, amortization, investment value, mortgage and loan payments, interest rates, and more using powerful and intuitive worksheets.
*** Highlight Features ***
• Time Value of Money TVM
• Cash flow analysis: Net Present Value (NPV), and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
• Mortgage and Loan payment calculation
• Business percentage calculation like Cost, Price, Margin, and Markup
• Interest Rate Conversion between Nominal and Annual Effective Interest Rates
• Statistical analysis
• 10 Memories for storage
• Choice of Chain and Algebraic Calculation Mode
• Scientific capabilities, including log, exponent, power etc
• Key click sound feedback
• N, I/YR, PV, PMT and FV values displayed right above buttons
• One-click access to settings, user manual, and customer support within the app
• More ...
**** Support ****
Feel free to email us at email@example.com whenever you need help.
**** Stay tuned ****
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
NeoCal is highly customizable to work the way you do. Enable the Precedence option to reduce entering parenthesis, or enable the RPN option to eliminate them completely. Enable up to four display lines to see current and previous results. Choose your own theme for improved readability.
NeoCal is a mature product that has been on the market for eleven years. It has been continually enhanced by suggestions from the user community, making it an even more effective and user-friendly tool. An extensive user guide containing many examples is included in the application.
SUMMARY OF BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS
- Financial: time value of money, amortization; discounted cash flow analysis for internal rate of return and net present value; interest conversion between nominal and effective rates; margin and markup calculations
- Date and Time: date arithmetic; duration arithmetic and conversions including frames for digital video editing; moment conversions
- Statistical: two variable statistical analysis including mean, weighted mean, standard deviation; linear regression forecasting, correlation coefficient; probability calculations
- Scientific: trigonometric, hyperbolic, and logarithmic functions
- Conversion: length, area, volume, speed, weight, temperature; unit arithmetic
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- UI designed specifically for Android phones and tablets
- Unique Dynamic Keyboard technology
- User-selectable themes
- Multiple keyboard layouts
- 12-digit display with thousands separators
- Locale-based number, date, and time formatting
- Labeled results for clarity
- Optional RPN input method
- Selectable RPN stack size
- Up to four display lines
- 20 or 100 user registers
- Multi-level Undo/Redo
- Macro record and playback
- Extensive user guide included in the app
La herramienta esta respaldada por el portal www.plangeneralcontable.com, uno de los portales de referencia para profesionales de la contabilidad, donde cualquier usuario tiene a su disposición información adicional sobre los procedimientos de contabilización.
Detalle de cada cuenta contable:
- Código contable
- Movimientos al debe
- Movimientos al haber
- Cuentas relacionadas, por ejemplo desde la 430 podemos saltar a la cuenta 705 directamente
- Marcado o desmarcado de una cuenta como favorita, posteriormente podremos acceder directamente a dicha cuenta desde la sección de favoritas.
- Acceso directo a más información en la web
Acceso a la información de cada cuenta:
a) Navegando a través de los grupos y subgrupos contables.
b) Si la hemos marcado como una cuenta favorita desde el listado de favoritas.
c) Utilizando el sistema de búsqueda que permite localizar una determinada cuenta a partir de su nombre o de su código contable.
- Asesorías de proximidad, la aplicación integra los datos de contacto de la red de asesorías de proximidad integradas en el entorno área de pymes. Partiendo de la información de geolocalización del terminal se muestra la información de contacto da la asesoría más cercana.
- Alertas de interés, la aplicación esta preparada para recibir alertas del entorno Área de Pymes – abanfin.com – areadepymes.com – plangenralcontable.com – de interés en el ámbito de la gestión de pequeñas y medianas empresas.
Loan – Mortgage:
• Constant installments
• Exclusion period for capital repayments
• Residual payment
• Arithmetic progression
• Geometric progression
• Diminishing instalments
• With capitalization of interest
• Without capitalization of interest
• With or without regular contributions
• Regular contributions increased by arithmetic progression
• Regular contributions increased by geometric progression
• Regular contributions without increase
• Residual value as fixed payment
• Residual value as variable payment
- Help files for each type of calculador.
- User interface easy to use.
- Each calculator starts up with the last saved values.
- You’ll send, by email, variables and main results of each simulation.
RESULTS AND REPORTS OF CALCULATION
Loan and Mortgage:
• Dinamic report with main results
• Full amortization table
• Graph the evolution of payments with each of its components over the duration of the loan or mortgage
• Dinamic report with main results
• Full investment table
• Dinamic report with main results
• Summary table with the expected contribution and the consolidated capital in each time.
• Graph the evolution of consolidated capital, accumulated interest and accumulated contributions over the duration of the savings plan.
• Dinamic report with main results
• Full amortization table