Please see Important Safety Information, including the BOXED WARNING about HUMIRA® (adalimumab) at www.humira.com/ISI. Also see the Prescribing Information at www.humira.com/PI and the Medication Guide at www.humira.com/MedicationGuide.
If you’re taking HUMIRA, you may want help starting and staying on track with your treatment plan. That’s where the HUMIRA Complete Tracker comes in. It delivers resources that can support and encourage you through every stage of HUMIRA treatment.
Tap into treatment resources like:
• Injection Logging – Easily keep track of when and where you perform injections on your body
• Customizing Your Injection Settings – Add or remove steps to create an injection routine that works for you
• Calendar – Get a monthly view of your injection schedule and symptom notes
• Symptom Tracking – With custom trackers for a variety of conditions, you can take note of the symptoms you experience and discuss them with your doctor
• Symptom Reports – View or export a history of your symptom notes, injection log, and additional notes
• Medication Reminders – Get push notifications when it’s time to take HUMIRA. Reminders can be delivered by text, email, phone call, or app push notification
• Injection Training Resources – Brush up on the injection training you received from your doctor with in-app videos, training kits, and more
If you have any questions or concerns about your HUMIRA Complete Tracker, or you need to report medication side effects or adverse events, call 1.800.4HUMIRA (1.800.448.6472).
This app is intended for the exclusive use of U.S. residents 18 years of age and older. The HUMIRA Complete Tracker is not intended to provide treatment decisions or replace the care and advice of a licensed healthcare provider. All medical analysis and treatment plans should be performed by a licensed healthcare provider.