Across thousands of domains--with more continually added--Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in the Apple Siri Assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine. Domains covered by Wolfram|Alpha include:
STATISTICS & DATA ANALYSIS
Electricity & Magnetism
Animals & Plants
DNA Sequence Lookup
Human, Mouse & Fruit Fly Genomes
UNITS & MEASURES
DATES & TIMES
Current & Historical Weather
PLACES & GEOGRAPHY
PEOPLE & HISTORY
Historical Events, Periods & Countries
Historical Numerals & Money
CULTURE & MEDIA
Television Networks & Programs
WORDS & LINGUISTICS
SPORTS & GAMES
Color Names & Systems
MONEY & FINANCE
Cost of Living
HEALTH & MEDICINE
Medical Test Data
FOOD & NUTRITION
WEB & COMPUTER SYSTEMS
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
Note: the app is a shell and comes with no dictionaries, much like a music player does not come with music. You use the files you already have, or the ones you can get on the internet.
This is the paid version, with no ads and unlimited dictionaries. There's also a free version available - try it out first before purchasing this one.
* Lingoes .LD2 files
* Babylon .BGL files
* ABBYY Lingvo .LSD, .DSL, .LSA and .DAT files
* StarDict files
* Dictd files
* Hunspell .AFF/.DIC morphology files
Just copy those files on your SD card, in the GoldenDict directory!
* All content is shown in full formatting, with images and sounds. We don't compromise on quality.
* It's fast. It flies when you have a dozen of dictionaries, and can handle hundreds of dictionaries simultaneously fairly well, too.
* The program will understand your typing no matter how you do it - forget about diacritics, case or punctuation!
* In-program popup mode is supported. Configure your e-book reader to use "ColorDict 3" as your dictionary interface, and GoldenDict will pop up.
* Translating from clipboard is easy - just press and hold "Search" button on your device!
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to create index files for your dictionaries
* WAKE_LOCK - to ensure you phone doesn't sleep while indexing is in progress (it's a one-time operation)
* READ_PHONE_STATE - for license check.
This is a full, paid version. It has no ads and can support an unlimited amount of dictionaries! If you need to test-drive the program, either try the free version first, or just purchase this paid version now and then ask for a refund within two weeks (see below).
SUPPORT AND REFUNDS: If you have any difficulty or problem, instead of leaving a negative review, write an email to email@example.com, and we'll sort out everything. Every customer is entitled to an extended full refund within two weeks from the day of purchase, no questions asked. To get a refund, just write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us so. Enjoy!
Calibre Companion is three applications in one:
1) It supports connecting to calibre over WiFi and be detected by calibre as a device. Once connected, you use calibre to move books to and from your device. No other app, reader or browser, offers this level of integration with calibre.
2) It can connect to calibre’s content server over WiFi to browse your library and download books to your device.
3) It is a library organizer for your device. You can sort and group books by author, tags, series, etc. You can launch your book reader application to read a book (works with most reader applications except for Amazon Kindle).
For more information see our FAQ (http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188899)
Seeing the benefits of Calibre Companion’s features can take some time. Do not worry about the 15-minute refund window. If after exploring both kinds of connections you are not satisfied with it, contact us and we will refund your purchase.
Calibre Companion requires calibre 0.9.02 or later, available here: http://calibre-ebook.com/
- Allow Wi-Fi multicast reception: multicast is required to be able to find calibre without requiring you to enter an IP address.
- Users with Jellybean (Android 4.1): You will also see a permission about “Test access to protected storage”. This is caused by a change Android is making regarding SD card access, and simply means our app can save books on your external storage.
→ PLEASE USE THE FREE VERSION FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE GOING PRO! Refund time is too short to test all the features, the free version has all the core functionality.
• Free and Pro versions are basically identical, so free version users will feel at home.
• Main "Pro only" feature is «Google calendar sync», plus it's ad-free.
• Migration to Pro is easy: install and open "Pro" - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling the free version a few days after "Pro" migration.
→ For detailed changelog see FAQ.
→ App also available on www.androidpit.com for those who want to pay through PayPal.
Numbers are spoken in kid-friendly English. The paid version enables the number ranges to be set, with numbers going up to 20.
Just to make sure, you know we also have a reading curriculum, right? It consists of Kids ABC Letters, Kids ABC Trains, Kids ABC Phonics and Kids Reading.
Your child will love playing Kids Numbers and Math, and you'll be able to relax, knowing your child is learning while having great fun.
Let's do the rest of the description in a question-and-answer form.
★ What activities are included?
✔ learning numbers
✔ choose max/min number
✔ find a match
✔ advanced exercises
There are more advanced exercises, too, and a surprising number of children enjoy the game so much they do them, too.
If you want your child to learn math – and enjoy it – you can't find a better choice than Kids Numbers and Math.
★ What will my children learn?
Your child will learn to name, compare, add, subtract and match numbers.
★ What won't my children learn?
The game does not overload children and parents with too many audio and visual stimuli. Coping with stress and over-stimulation is therefore one skill that your kids won't be practicing during this game. Its clear focus makes the game a delight for children and a winning choice for parents.
Once your child is involved and happy, you can relax, with the assurance that he or she is having a great time – and learning!
If you'd like to test the game yourself before you buy it, we offer a free lite version.
★ Hey, how did you take the top four spots in the Education section?
✔ Kids love our games. Parents love to see their preschool-aged children being both educated and quietly happy. Google noticed our great reviews and then featured and promoted our apps.
✔ Our games are laser focused. For example, the numbers game doesn't teach letters, and the letters game doesn't teach math. We keep the games simple but magically inviting and nourishing.
✔ We strive to give children just the right balance between education and fun. So our games don't feature fun at the expense of education – or education at the expense of fun. We also know games that are too complicated don’t involve and delight kids.
We hope your children enjoy all the fun and education we've built into our game of Kids Numbers and Math – and that you'll enjoy our other kid-friendly games, too.
Keywords: Kids, Educational, Child, Children, Games, Preschool, School, Kindergarten, Preschool-aged, Cognitive Skills, Numbers, Math, Count, Add, Subtract, Compare, Addition, Subtraction, Counting
* smooth scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
* graphical and textual presentation
* month, agenda, day and event view
* color-coded year view
* quickly fade in/out calendars using the favorite bar
* search function
* drag&drop functionality
* tasks organizer for Google Tasks and Toodledo (with free add-on)
* configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
* easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
* intuitive new handling option: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
* quick day overview when adding a new event
* many options for recurrent events (e.g. to add a recurrent event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
* option to link a contact to an event
* option to create templates for events
* multi-selection mode to delete, move or copy multiple events at the same time
* configurable font sizes for the app and the widgets
* option to select individual calendars for each widget
* 11 different widget design themes
* light and dark theme for the app
* import/export function for calendar files in the popular iCalendar format (.ics, .ical)
* context-sensitive help system to optimize your work with Business Calendar
There also is a free ad-supported version of Business Calendar, we recommend to test the free version before buying the paid one.
Please do not move the application to the sd card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
You can use our own Business Calendar reminders or the reminders of the stock calendar application to get alarm messages for your events! If you use our own reminders please remember to disable the alarm messages of the stock calendar application!
"This application is extremely well designed and very well organised, It will prove a valuable resource to those taking their driving theory test" - iCreate Magazine.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
You can study the highway code by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
✓ Hazard Awareness
✓ Motorway Rules
✓ Other Types of Vehicle
✓ Road and Traffic Signs
✓ Rules of the Road
✓ Safety Margins
✓ Safety and Your Vehicle
✓ Vehicle Handling
✓ Vehicle Loading
✓ Vulnerable Road Users
MOCK TEST MODE:
Mock test simulates the real test format. Questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautifully animated bar chart so that you can track your weak areas and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
• Over 970 multiple-choice questions.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• A new module, "Progress Meter" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic, and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
• Mock test has exactly similar format as in real test.
• Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driving Standards Agency and the controller of HMSO which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
• The questions are valid for theory tests taken after April 2013
The Theory test for car drivers.
Keywords :- DSA, HGV, PCV, Passenger, Vehicle, accident, braking, car, Class, documents, driver, driving, highway, learning, license, question, road, rules, safety, sign, test, theory, traffic, uk
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Check license – Verify market license.
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, and an Amazon Kindle Fire HD with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* free choice of notebook's page width and height (i.e. horizontal and vertical resolution of pages' bitmaps)
* free choice of notebook's cover color, paper color, paper pattern type (plain, ruled, checkered, image, or custom), paper pattern size, and paper pattern color
* four standard pencil colors, three standard pencil widths, seven standard eraser sizes, and eighteen custom pencils (for which color, width, softness, and pressure or velocity sensitivity can be freely chosen)
* text layer for entering text via keyboard
* drawing tools such as line, empty and filled rectangle, empty and filled oval or circle, text, and custom
* cut, copy, and paste within notebook pages and across notebooks
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; audio recording and replay require LectureRecordings to be installed; video recording and replay require LectureVideos to be installed.
Stores the Bible text offline on phone SD card, so you don't need Internet connection to read it.
Bible text is English, King James Version (KJV).
We cannot test the application on many devices. If you have issues please write.
If you find it useful, please vote with 5 stars :-)
NOTE: Upon first start the application extracts Bible text on your SD card. If you have no enough space on your SD card not all Bible text will be available for reading.
This is the FREE, ad version of the BK Dictionary Turkish English dictionary. To remove ads please buy BK Dictionary Turkish English!
- Voice pronunciation
- 139,000+ translation pairs
- Scrolling through the whole dictionary
- Quick search while typing (accentuation independent)
- Detailed view with PHRASES tapping on the words
- FBReader translate support (FULL VERSION only)
- Word-tap: you can tap on any word in the detailed view, to find its translations - available in FULL VERSION
- Translate by Share functionality (FULL VERSION only): translate easily by sharing words with the dictionary from other apps.
- Translate from Clipboard notification bar (FULL VERSION only): translate easily by enabling notification bar copying text to the clipboard and tapping on the notification bar.
- Copy/paste - available in FULL VERSION
- Search integration
- Google translate integration
- Bing integration
- Wikipedia integration
- Recents and Favorites
- Color schemes
- Voice input
- Test resizing on detail screen
This app is all you’ll ever need to pass your UK Car Driving Theory test! It combines 2 top rated applications in one and lets you prepare for both the theory test and the Hazard Perception part!
Main features are:
★ Regularly updated. 2014 ready!
★ Complete. Includes ALL Latest Official DSA Revision Theory Test questions and answers as well as FULL Official DSA Knowledge And Understanding Information for each Theory Test question.
★ 33 OFFICIAL DSA and Unique Custom Made Hazard Perception Revision Videos With Explanations
★★★ ANTI CHEATING MECHANISM ★★★ Check whether your clicking style has a potential to be judged as inappropriate by DVLA
★ Extremely easy to use
★ Works offline. Get as much training as you need when you need it.
★ Select any number of videos for your practice test
★ Try your skills in the Mock Theory Test as many times as you wish!
★ Comprehensive statistics average score and the number of clicks during last attempt
★ Hazard Perception test overview – in addition to the official introduction we have compiled some very useful information about the test which will help you to better understand what to do and how to succeed!
Countless apps and sites store your to-do list in their own proprietary database and file format. But you can open a todo.txt file with every text editor under the sun. Todo.txt for Android manages your to-do list on the go and automatically syncs the file to all your computers and devices via Dropbox.
Future-proof your to-do list and store it in a plain text file YOU control. Todo.txt for Android makes it easy to add, update and prioritize tasks, tag them with project names and contexts, search, filter, and most importantly, mark your tasks complete.
To use this app, you must have a Dropbox account (http://dropbox.com).
With Todo.txt you can:
★ Keep your todo list in a documented, human-readable, plain text format.
★ Save your todo.txt file in Dropbox for access from all your devices.
★ Enter multiple tasks in a single input box.
★ Perform batch updates (complete, prioritize, delete) to multiple selected tasks at once.
★ Quickly filter and group tasks by project or context.
★ Search your list by keyword.
★ Sort your list by priority, date, or line number.
★ See how long a task has been on your list.
★ Archive completed tasks to a done.txt file.
★ Dial a phone number or send an email directly from a task with a phone number or email address in it.
★ Add a single or multiple tasks to your default calendar to create a reminder.
★ Keep your list on your homescreen with a resizable, scrollable widget.
★ Set up optional background sync at an interval you choose.
★ Share selected tasks or the whole list via Android's Share menu.
★ Send text from any other app on your phone, like email, into a new task via Android's Share menu.
★ Enter tasks using Android's "Note to self" Voice Action.
★ Adjust the app's text size via Android's system font size setting.
DROPBOX FULL ACCESS: Requires full access to your Dropbox account so that you can freely choose your todo.txt file's location (and so that other apps can access it as well).
FULL NETWORK ACCESS: To sync to Dropbox.
VIEW NETWORK CONNECTIONS: To determine whether or not syncing to Dropbox is possible.
RUN AT STARTUP: Only runs at startup if you enable automatic background sync in settings (disabled by default).
This application helps you to improve your English skills. It contains more than 300 multiple choice tests.
Types of tests:
(English Tests for ESL/EFL :: English Grammar Exercises)
(Teaching Business English :: ESL Business English Tests)
(Learning English Quizzes :: English Synonym Worksheets)
(English as a Foreign Language :: Idiomatic Expressions in English)
(English as a Second Language :: Common Errors in English Usage)
Each test consists from ten questions. Select the correct answer from three or four possible answers. If the type of tests is Errors, you first have to find the error and then select it in the options. Then you are expected to type in a word that would be correct in the sentence.
At the end of each test is evaluated your score, which you can later improve. The best possible result is of course 10/10 (ten correct answers from all the ten questions). In the section "Scores" You can see your results painted on the pie graph. Green color means a result 10/10. Paint Your scores to green! ;-)
Since version 1.1 there is a list of your incorrect answers ("Scores/Incorrect answers"). You can check them and re-test yourself. If you repeat a test and answer correctly, they are removed from a list.
And, if you like you can play "Millionaire" (inspired by tv-game "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?").