An interactive indicator to navigate between the different pages of a ViewPager.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project (linked blow) or send them to my email directly. Thanks.
PhotoView aims to help produce an easily usable implementation of a zooming Android ImageView. It is currently being used in photup. Currently supports:
- Out of the box zooming, using multi-touch and double-tap.
- Scrolling, with smooth scrolling fling.
- Works perfectly when using used in a scrolling parent (such as ViewPager).
- Allows the application to be notified when the displayed Matrix has changed. Useful for when you need to update your UI based on the current zoom/scroll position.
- Allows the application to be notified when the user taps on the Photo.
Please DO NOT report bugs in reviews. Create an issue on the GitHub project or send them to my email directly. More information available via the website.
Obtaining data with DA SQL is very simple and can be performed with the help of
methodRemoteDataAdapter.fillWithSqlAsync(table, sql, stateObject, %callback code% ).execute();
More details on the sample here: http://wiki.remobjects.com/wiki/DA_SQL_(Android)_Sample_(Java)
ActionBar-PullToRefresh provides an easy way to add a modern version of the pull-to-refresh interaction to your application.
Please note that this is not an update to Android-PullToRefresh, this has been created from new. You should think of this as Android-PullToRefresh's younger, leaner cousin.
ActionBar-PullToRefresh has in-built support for:
- AbsListView derivatives (ListView & GridView).
ActionBar-PullToRefresh is open source, licensed under the Apache v2.0 licence.
All the explanations can be found on my blog post: http://nicolaspomepuy.fr/?p=18
The code is open source and can be found here: https://github.com/PomepuyN/BlurEffectForAndroidDesign