We are now glad to introduce our top-downloaded Hindu Panchang app in its category in iOS Marketplace to the Android users. Hindu Panchang provides a thithi calendar for two centuries, 2000 & 2100. Generally, it is difficult to interpret Panchang values. This Panchang app provides a visual representation for every aspect of Panchang leaving the confusions behind. A visual timeline shows, for example, when the thithi starts and ends avoiding the traditional and confusing 24+ hour notation used in most of the Panchangs available in the market.
This Panchang app rather provides an ancient astrological calendar popularly called Hindu Vedic Calendar. This calendar is calculated based on various aspects of astrology like moon phases and positions of stars and planets. The Panchang app presented here provides you an accurate location-specific data on several important Hindu aspects such as Tithi, Yoga , Karana, Rasi, Ayanamasa, Rahu kaal, Amrut kaal, Vajra kaal, Gulika kaal, Abhijeet, Yamagangam, SunRise/SunSet, Moonrise/MoonSet.
1) Daily Panchang details for the two centuries, 2000 and 2100 (1 Jan 1900 through 31 Dec 2099)
2) All details are location specific covering over 400 towns in India.
3) Provides location specific sunrise, sunset, civil timings, moonrise and moonset
4) Listing of auspicious/inauspicious timings such as Rahu kaal, Amrit kaal, Gulika kaal, YAmagandam, Vajra kaal, Abhijeet etc for each day.
5) Uses complex algorithms and accurate data to ensure precision and correctness.
Download, use it and send us feedback (firstname.lastname@example.org). Expect many more features in the next few weeks!