Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•Secure calling through SRTP (SDES)
•ZRTP support (through in app purchase), the latest in secure calling for SIP
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
(1) multiple SIP accounts
(2) speaker phone
(3) call transfer
(4) DTMF during the call
(5) stun server
(6) global outbound proxy
(7) proxy server for individual account
and more ...
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
- outgoing and incoming calls both via Zadarma and other SIP services
- sending and receiving text messages between users of Zadarma
- sending and receiving SMS
- current balance displaying
- big option of audio codecs will provide best quality on any channel
- automatic integration with phonebook
- $0.5 for test calls after registration on Zadarma website
* Customized with company name / logo
* User Friendly, Advanced and Smoother GUI
* Multi Language (OS Specific)
* Unlimited user license
* SIP protocol support
* Making and receiving calls
* Codecs supported:g729 g711,GSM,g722,iLBC
* Advanced Phone Book (Contact manager with name number,profile pic and searching )
* call hold
* call transfer
* Call Log
* Call Status Indicator
* Save / Edit Username & Password
* Work with all standard SIP SoftSwitches
* Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x
* Silence Suppression
* Echo Cancellation
* Auto Registration and Timeout
* Proxy support
By downloading the SIPDiscount app for Android you can start saving money on your monthly bill!
Just create an account in App or logon!
You can now make cheap Voip calls by using the internet to:
Also send your text messages with our App, you will be amazed!
- Very easy to use
- Stunning audio quality
- It will import your own contacts for you
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
SipGo offers perfect security and allows you to make crystal clear voice calls over any 3G or WiFi internet connection. Save on your calling charges by integrating the use of the SipGo Sip Dialer in your daily calling routine. Call anytime you want, anywhere you go with the SipGo softphone.
SipGo is a low bandwidth sip dialer which offers the option to choose from several pre-configured providers (like VoipStunt, VoipBuster, SipNet and many others), or set up a custom SIP SoftPhone by simply filling in the details of your VoIP provider and your own credentials.
SipGo is a standalone SIP dialer and offers free SIP calling solutions for individuals and businesses alike, just make sure you've got a registered account with a VoIP provider which supports SIP calls.
SipGo does simply what you expect it to do: set up all your Sip calls! Enjoy the financial advantages and superior sound quality of the SipGo Sip Dialer now!
SipGo offers standard SIP calls for any of the supported SIP/Voip service providers or set up any custom Sip provider you like!
If you're using a SIP service which isn't listed, or if you would like to have your SIP provider listed, simple contact us through our website!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
Due to a change in Google Billing API, currently the in app purchases in our product "AGEphone for Android" will not work if you are using before version 1.5.017.
If you are using any older versions, please update to the 1.5.017 or later version. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
AGEphone brings free, feature-rich VoIP functionality to your Android device. Powered by one the most advanced and flexible SIP engines available, the softphone reliably delivers high quality calls both over WiFi and mobile networks (VoLTE).
Just add your provider data to the uncomplicated settings menu and all the advantages of modern IP telephony are but a tap away. No matter where you are, AGEphone places your incoming numbers and extensions right in your pocket! Enjoy unified communications on Android with this great VoIP client.
=== FEATURES ===
- Excellent Call Quality
- Easy switching between multiple SIP Providers
- Runs as a service in the background
- Quickdial with Portraits
- Device Address Book and Call History Integration
- Easy and Detailed Configuration Menus
- Hold Function
- Calling Rules Including Ringtone Selection, Auto-Decline, etc.
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection)
- Network Traversal via STUN
- DTMF (RFC2833, Inband and SIP INFO)
- UDP/TCP Transport
- Codecs: G.711 (pcmu/pcma), GSM, G722, iLBC, SPEEX, SILK
=== REQUIREMENTS ===
- Platform: Android smartphones and tablets
- System: Android 2.3 and higher
- Connection: 128 kbps in both directions recommended for G.711
Please note that AGEphone is not a service and you need a suitable SIP service provider in order to place and receive calls.
=== SUPPORT ===
In case you have an issue with AGEphone or would like to suggest a new feature, please contact us via one of the methods listed at http://www.ageet.com/support/contact/?lang=en instead of or in addition to using the review function.
=== IMPORTANT NOTES ===
- VoIP over your mobile network might be blocked or incur additional charges. Please contact your mobile provider for clarification.
The easy-to-use and intuitive application, allows you to make and receive audio and video calls from XELLIP IP intercom stations on your Android.
With Castel SIP App, you can communicate and open the door, anywhere.
It works with a Castel SIP server (locally or hosted by Castel) through Wi-Fi and 3G/4G.
- Audio with the following codecs: G711 (ulaw,alaw), GSM, G722
- Video with the following codecs: VP8, H264, mpeg4
- Multi calls (swap among active calls, merge calls, transfer calls)
- Audio conferencing
- Address book integration
- Call history (received, missed and dialed calls list)
- Echo cancelation
- Loudspeaker, mute and hold
- Interoperability: can connect to any SIP video phone supporting codecs above
- DTMF (telephone tones) support using in-band, SIP INFO and RFC2833
Note: Please, check your cellular operator's terms of agreement to make sure they allow SIP calls on their network before using Castel SIP App.
JOIN BETA TEST PROGRAM:
You can test beta version with complete new design by subscribing to the community:
Once subscription is validated, accept to be a beta tester:
NEW: H264 hardware encoding and decoding!
NEW: A wizard exist for many services. It should also works for other as well!
NEW: The wizard can also help you to create your own VoIP account at sip.antisip.com
** FAQ ** (English only)
"Voip By Antisip" can be used with any SIP provider and is pretty simple to configure. You only need to enter the domain, login and password of your voip provider.
"Voip by Antisip" offer video using VP8! Using this codec, "Voip by Antisip" will show excellent performance, and will maintain excellent audio and video quality. H263-1998 and MP4V-ES are still provided to keep compatibility with other phones. Please report kindly any problems related to video and include device information.
"Voip by Antisip" now also offer video using H264 hardware encoder when available on android device above 4.1. This is still experimental (advanced settings): so be kind to report any bug so I can improve!
To start video, you only need to press the green button when the call is established! Then video starts. Incoming video will only works for android >= 2.2!
* NEW: AGC support
* create account at sip.antisip.com
* automatic setup for low bit rate usage in 3G mode.
* large processor support/optimization: v5, v7a and v7a with neon.
* 3G Call possible (if allowed by your 3G operator)
* PLC support
* echo canceller
* echo limiter
* audio codec: SILK, OPUS, ILBC, ISAC, GSM, ...
* video codec: VP8, H264, MP4V-ES, H263-1998
* video codec: Optional and experimental hardware H264 (for device above android 4.1)
* dtmf, speaker, hold
* TLS support.
* SRTP encryption.
* use system ringer or vibrate.
* beta: webrtc compatibility
Please understand that 3G quality depends on many factors. This application may not be responsible for poor quality over 3G. Even when you have bandwidth, 3G may introduces too much delays for a great conversation. Other times, other 3G network, it will 100% work...
license AND contact details:
Media5-fone is the best and most comprehensive Mobile VoIP SIP Softphone application that enables you to make and receive free or inexpensive secured phone calls over the Internet using Wi-Fi or Cellular Data connection.
Get a VoIP SIP account with one of the validated SIP Providers and use the Media5-fone SIP Client to start making and receiving calls all around the world.
Compatible Enterprise IP-PBX & SIP servers:
• Aastra, Asterisk, Avaya, Broadsoft, Ericsson, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, Kamailio, Nokia-Siemens, Nortel CS1K, CS2K, CS5200, OpenSIPS, Panasonic, Samsung, Siemens OpenScape and HiPath, sipXecs, Sylantro, And many more…
*** We are aware of a potential instability on Android 5.1 ***
• Easy to configure:
- Flexible Codec selection and prioritization;
- Authentication Username;
- Dial plan;
- Pre-configured list of SIP Service Providers;
- Selectable ringtone;
- Customizable tab bar;
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Automatic Microphone Gain Control;
- Highly interoperable.
• Telephony/Communications Features:
- Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi and 3G;
- SIP URI Dialing support (e.g. sip:firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Audio routing (Loudspeaker / Handset / Bluetooth / Wired Headset) / Mute;
- Access to the native contact list;
- Favorites / Speed Dial;
- Call History / Contact management;
- Voicemail integration / notification (SIP MWI);
- Hold / Resume / Redial;
- In call contact picture;
- Configurable DTMF (SIP INFO / RFCs 2833/4733 / RTP Inband);
- Blocked Numbers List.
- Included: G.711 (uLaw & ALaw), iLBC;
- Purchasable: G.722 (Wideband), iSAC (HD), G.729 Annex-B;
- Support for UDP and TCP.
- Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle / Call Transfer / Conference;
- Switch between Multiple SIP accounts (one registration at a time);
- Secured SIP Transport (TLS);
- Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES;
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Turkish.
*** We are aware of a potential instability on Android 5.1 ***
• See the "Media5-fone support" link below.
• Media5 Corporation is not a telephony provider; you must previously obtain a SIP account from your SIP IP-PBX IT administrator or from your SIP Service Provider. Media5-fone IS OPENED (UNLOCKED) AND THEREFORE NOT ATTACHED TO ANY SIP TELEPHONY PROVIDER.
• Allowing VoIP over Cellular Data – Important note: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. Please ask your mobile network operator before enabling the VoIP over 3G feature.