This provides additional icon themes for GSam Battery Monitor, and also includes Overlay Icon support allowing any icon to overlay the default battery icon. The location and size of the overlay is fully adjustable, allowing you to place it in just the right location on your device.
NOTE: To configure the location and size of the overlay icon, open up this app, and select 'Configure Overlay Icon Location'
1) Circle - Big Visible Numbers
This theme provides a larger more readable version of the default GSam Battery Monitor icon.
2) Ice Cream Sandwich Theme
This theme conforms to the standards for notifications in Ice Cream Sandwich (Google's latest version of Android). Icons are supposed to be simple and white - Android then automatically dims the icon when in the notification bar.
3) Plain White Numbers
Simple white numbers on a transparent background with a small white drain indicator above the number
4) ICS Blue
Simple blue numbers using the ICS theme - this is great for using as the overlay icon as it cleanly matches the blue clock.
5) CM Inspired
Inspired by the CyanogenMod 10.1 default Circle Battery (but more readable), this theme fits in well with any Holo themed device. It has a very smooth charging animation which can be somewhat memory and CPU intensive - so it may not play nicely with older devices.
6) Just Numbers
By popular request from HTC users, this theme simply has white numbers. It works well as an overlay icon on top of the default HTC battery widget. Shrink it down to fit inside the battery icon, and set Background to fully transparent.
Once installed, you can configure the icon using the Battery Icon Theme preference in the GSam Battery Monitor preferences. Open GSam Battery Monitor > Select Preferences > Battery Icon Theme > and choose one of the icons from the icon pack. These will be listed underneath the 'Get More Themes' link.
For information about creating your own Icon Packs, see our blog.
* android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: The icon pack enables the ability to overlay the default battery icon, thereby making the current % always visible. The alert window is required to use this feature. If you do not enable 'Overlay Standard Battery Icon' option in GSam Battery Monitor, then the overlay permission is not used.
NotiSysinfo Pro (Notification System Information Pro) is a small system monitoring background service. It displays system information as a notification, thus you can check your device's RAM, CPU, storage usage whenever you want, without starting any application.
The notification is customizable and can display the following information:
• RAM information (total, free, used)
• Two configurable storage information panels
• CPU information: usage, frequency per cores
• Battery info (battery level, temeprature, voltage)
Android notifications has a maximum height, It's limited by the OS itself.
If you turn all the info panels on and/or you choose a big text size, then the bottom of the last info panel will maybe truncated. In this case you should choose a smaller text size and/or choose the compact layout.
The notification icon is also configurable, it can show the following information:
• RAM usage (free or used percentage)
• CPU usage (percentage)
• Internal storage (free or used percentage)
• Internal storage (free or used percentage)
• Battery level (percentage)
You can also customize the color of the usage bars and the background of the notification, there are 10 bar colors, and more than 30 background styles to choose from.
For full info about the app please visit http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/index.html.
Please note that paid version maybe slightly delayed comparing to Beta version. We deploy Beta features into paid version after a few days of testing in Beta.
This app provides following functionality:
- circle battery level indicator indicator perfectly fits pure Android design
- resizable on Android 4.x+
- support for both main and external dock battery (Asus Transformer only)
Basic battery info
- Battery Info
- Shortcuts to Power-Summary/Background Sync/Wifi/BT Settings
Status bar notification of battery status
- multiple icon styles
- prediction (estimation) how long battery lasts
- customisable texts in notification area (estimated time left, voltage, temperature, battery health)
Power saving functionality
- automatic power saving mode during the night (simple but powerful battery saver functionality)
Charging and discharging chart
Extended notifications support for Jelly Bean phones
- optional charging and discharging chart
- power related toggles:
- Background Sync
- Airplane mode
- customizable notification priority
- Settings shortcuts
- DashClock Extension
Specific HW vendor support
- supports Motorola 1% increment
- supports Asus Transformer secondary (dock) battery
Material themed interface on phones with Android 4.0+
Installation and operation notes
- Task Killer or Task Manager may affect this app. Please don’t use them if app does not work as expected
- App is highly optimised and DOES NOT drain you battery
- Known issues are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/known-bugs.html you can prioritise bug fixes and enhancements there by voting
- Frequently asked questions are at http://www.batterywidgetreborn.com/faq.html, look there before sending support request
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, home screen widgets will NOT be available if application is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series). Try to use Motorola 1% hack feature if your phone is among these devices
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Voluntere for translations at http://translations.hubalek.net/app/bwr
Which version to download?
If you like Material Design install either Beta or Pro version
- Beta and Pro flavours of the app are Ads free.
If you like Holo Theme install Classic version
- Classic has two options how to reward developer for his effort: either single payment for Pro functionality or Ad Supported version
Key features of this app:
• Home screen widgets.
• Displays estimated time left to discharge or charge.
• Displays colored icon with information in notification area.
• Big readable digits.
• Quick access to many details including temperature, voltage, charging or discharging velocity in percent per hour and system's information about what drains your battery.
• Graphical interface themes.
• Many configuration options.
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
This application is a widget - you must add it manually to your home screen! It's beautiful, shining and you will be amazed how nice it looks on your screen!
You can click battery- this will open menu, when you can use shortcuts - to system battery usage info, settings of WiFi, BlueTooth, GPS or screen display settings.
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
A widget is available as an add-on (Battery E.T.A. widget) available on the market.
Daily chart usage shows the discharging velocity (%/h) during each day.
Now support for multiple batteries is available.
ON THE VERY FIRST DAYS, THE ESTIMATES WILL BE QUITE INACCURATE. YOU MUST WAIT FEW DAYS TO LET THE APPLICATION TO GATHER SOME STATS.
IF AFTER SOME DAYS YOU SEE THAT THE ESTIMATE IS WRONG, PLS SEND ME YOUR LOGS AND I'LL TRY TO FIGURE OUT.
See web site for more info and rel. notes
- your battery level
- power source
- battery temperature
- battery voltage
- battery health
Keywords: battery status, battery widget, battery notification
★ If you’re looking for an easy battery saving app, Rocket: Battery Saver, Booster is definitely worth giving a shot. - thetechhacker
★ Simple, lightweight.. no-frills battery caretaker - phoneArena
- Create powerful profiles to automatically stop battery consuming services and apps. You can schedule your profiles to increase your battery life when your screen is off, at a specific time of the day or even when your battery dips below a certain level.
- Monitor your battery levels with a beautiful timeline, and easily view the current trends.
- Conveniently view accurate information of the time remaining and percent % of your battery. With its notification, accurate statistics of your battery are at your fingertips.
★★★Doubled your Battery Power and Battery Life★★★
Do you want to make your battery stronger? Battery Live Extender can help you to save power. Download the battery app now!
Improve your Battery life! Double your Battery life. Make your Battery 2x Life Longer. Make your phone faster and smoother.
✔Help you to kill tasks quickly and reset your phone easily!
✔Show battery health,temperature,talktime etc.
✔To improve your phone's battery,you should kill running tasks,adjust screen brightness(volume),turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth,Auto-sync etc.
✔Battery Dr saver is the best Battery Improver/Battery Booster/battery saver tool.As your Battery Helper,it helps you to improve battery life .
✔Includes: Power Management(Battery Management),Battery Notifier, Battery Monitor,Power Control,task killer.
★★★Battery Information/Battery Watcher★★★
Displays the battery status, battery information and so on.
✔Displays the health and the temperature of the battery.
✔Full charge alarm
✔Show Battery Usage
✔Battery Time displays the remaining time(battery's running time) for:TalkTime(2G/3G/4G),AudioTime,VideoTime,Web Surfing Time and Idle Time.
✔Reset Battery Profile
★★★About Full Charge★★★
✔1:Be sure that your battery power is less than 20%,and then launch this app and plug the charger cable.
✔2:Recharge your battery directly to 100% with no pause.
✔3:It will alert you when charging is complete.
With the Settings,you can extend Battery Life(boost Battery Life).It improves your Battery Performance.
✔Set screen timeout time
✔Volume control:Ringer volume,Notification volume,Media volume,Alarm volume,Voice call volume,System volume.
✔Set screen brightness.
✔Ringer control:Silent mode,Vibration mode,Sound only mode.
✔GPS receiver/ GPS setting
✔2G/3G toggle（mobile data）
✔Set Wi-Fi/wifi,Bluetooth,Auto-sync data,Airplane mode
★★★Task Killer/advanced task manager★★★
The task killer like ATK allows you to kill processes on your Android quickly . The best process manager.
✔Simple,quick to use
✔Memory booster/ram booster.
✔Show the memory
✔Notification in the status bar
✔one-click task killer widget
Note: Many toggle (GPRS, NFC, AirplaneMode...) are not working on Lollipop even with root. This is a known issue. I am still looking for a fix.
For creating a Tasker toggle, refer http://powertoggles.com/tasker/
For concerns regarding SuperUser permission: http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26 , https://plus.google.com/103583939320326217147/posts/T9xnMJEnzf1
(****** Note: Do not install on SD card ******)
**Call phone permission is required for adding direct call shortcuts on the widget.
Contains 40+ toggles including
Mobile Data (3G/4G)
Bluetooth (toggle, discovery and tether),
Custom application shortcut
Custom system shortcuts
And many more...
Supports homescreen widgets and notification widget. Also supports expandable notification widget on Jelly Beans and above.
Lockscreen widgets on android 4.2+
Many customization options like changing color theme and icons for individual toggles.
Backup and share widget settings from the widget configure screen (Menu > Import / Export) as well as various themes for multi-icon toggles and battery toggle.
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Required for running root commands. No effect on non-rooted phones. Users will still get the prompt asking for permission when running root command. http://m.powertoggles.com/help.php?e=26
android.permission.CAMERA: Required for the flashlight to work.
android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: required to display a toggle choice popup when using notification widget (Only on gingerbread)
Note: on gingerbread, direct notification toggle is not possible. The clicking the notification widget, it displays a popup to choose an action.
Feel free to suggest more toggle button ideas.
Please go through the Help and FAQ section in the app (fully searchable) twice before reporting a bug, most likely it is already answered there.
It is difficult for me to reply to each email individually, some of the emails may get lost in the huge list of unread mails. If you do not get a reply within a week, ping me again.
Battery Percent is Android 4.4 KitKat (and newer) hidden feature.
How to use
1. Open this app.
2. Touch on Switch for "Show/Hide" Battery Pecent.
3. Restart system to take effect.
Old app name is "Nexus Battery Percent Enabler"
The most complete tool to monitor your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
► Use in-app purchase to remove ads or enable automatic history markers.
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
If you find an error or have any questions, write me an email.
After installation, you must manually add the widget to the home screen.
How to add widget to the home screen:
1.On your home screen of your Android device, tap any blank or "empty" area and hold down your finger.
2.The "Add to Home screen" window will appear. Tap on "Widgets".
3.List of all the installed Widgets on your Android device will appear.
4.Select the widget to add to your home screen.
Note: On Android Ice Cream Sandwich add widget by selecting icon widgets menu near apps menu.
Permissions are required to display ads in notification bar.
Developer does NOT collect any information from your device.
This free application is ad-supported, that can appear in notification bar. You can opt-out at laedbolt.com site.
LeadBolt is NOT a virus!
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
Now with Android Wear integration! Select which toggles you want to see on your Wear smartwatch and say "Start Notification Toggle" to switch your phone to silent, lock it, turn on the flashlight...
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root access
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - direct GPS toggle on rooted devices
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
NFC - toggle NFC
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync