For Android 4.4 KitKat, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1 Jelly Bean, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Android 3.1, 3.2 Honeycomb.
The best partner with GALAXY Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 and Nexus 6!!
* Android 5.0 Lolipop is testing now. Please see latest information at http://goo.gl/pP6zX.
* If the Dock disappears after your customization, please reduce the number of items per page. Max items per page depends on a device.
- You can run your favorite apps MORE QUICKLY from the notification panel.
- Running apps are listed after registered apps, you can switch to it with one touch.
- By Notification Paging Technology, there is no theoretical limit of the number of apps shortcuts.
- Page switching animation is pleasant.
- Simple single page mode is available.
- It is easy and comfortable to add or remove the app shortcuts by action bar user interface.
- You can arrange the order of items.
- You can show battery level as a status bar icon.
- You can hide a status bar icon in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a invisible icon at the right end. (NOT in 4.1 Jelly Bean after)
- In Jelly Bean, you can hide a status bar icon by MIN notification priority.
- MoreQuicklyDock works in sync with MoreQuicklyPanel.
- BEST FIT for Nexus series and HTC One series!
* Other kind of shortcut - contacts, bookmark etc. - will be supported at the future updates.
How to use Task manager:
- Current running apps are colored on the bottom of the button.
- Touch the app icon, and the app appears in the foreground.
- Touch the colored bottom, and the popup menu appears. In this menu, You can Add to Dock unregistered app, and you can force to close the app from 'App Info' .
- Running apps are scanned at a frequency configured at 'Task scan interval'. If 'No interval scan' is selected, you can update the current running apps list with a page switcher button.
Discount 30% to celebrate 5.000.000 download milestone
Highlights of Smart Booster
► Smart RAM Booster: small widget to adaptively boost RAM from anywhere
► Fast cache cleaner: one click to clean cache
► Quick SD Card cleaner: efficiently scan and clean junk created by million apps
► Advanced application manager: optimize your devices by hibernate, disable, auto-start apps
Recommended by AddictiveTips. Hotest Apps by AppBrain.
Smart RAM Booster
The most beautiful part of this app is a small, configurable widget that places on top of any app and one-click to RAM boost.
Most of Android devices bundle with limited memory. Android task manager will selectively kill low priority tasks in order to
reserve memory to higher priority task. That’s not always run at an appropriate time, causing low responsive apps, lagging,
especially when you launch a new app after heavily browsing web pages. It causes a worse experience.
RAM Booster comes with auto-boost in 4 levels: aggressive, strong, medium, gentle.
☆ Aggressive: kill most of low priority apps
☆ Strong: Kill apps that is low priority as well as consume lightly below an “average”
☆ Medium: kill apps that consumes memory above an “average”
☆ Gentle: kill only apps that uses considerable memory
There are 5 ways to boost
☆ Auto-boost: boost automatically under RAM available & timing conditions
☆ Overlay widget – Enable RAM Booster overlay widget (on by default), adjust widget’s position, and tap on widget to boost anytime you want
☆ Home screen widget – one tap to boost (long-press your home screen>Widget to add RAM Booster widget)
☆ Notification bar – one tap to boost (toggle notification bar visibility in app’s setting)
☆ Boost Now – tap this button from app’s main screen
Fast cache cleaner
☆ 1-click to clean cache
☆ Show detail internal cache and external cache
☆ Select apps that use most cache
Quick SD Card cleaner
☆ Show SD card partition
☆ Scan for junk folder, big files, orphaned files
☆ Nice photo cleaner, music cleaner
☆ Notify for low storage usage
Advanced application manager
☆ Easily backup, uninstall unused apps
☆ App2SD - recommend apps to move to sd card
☆ Hibernate rarely used apps to save battery
☆ Disable system apps
☆ Scan auto-start apps
☆ Manage backup (.apk) files
- says current time;
- select of third-party voice packets;
- notification vibration or melody;
- widget to start/stop of work;
- select alarm interval;
- select working hours;
- schedule for week;
- built-in alarm clock;
- select your melody;
- melody before beginning;
- repeat by number of hours;
- select of your volume;
- its volume only at right time;
- different melody for each hour;
- support system speech synthesizer;
- speak only current hour or minutes;
- icon "Tell me time" that tells the current time;
- speak in silent mode or while listening to music;
- icon of service in notification bar for quick access.
The program includes a Russian voice pack.
Other voices can be downloaded from Google Play.
The program shows ads.
To disable buy ADM Pro.
This lightweight notification bar gives you convenient access to these apps from anywhere in Android while intelligently updating the priority and order of the shortcuts based on your daily use.
With the new pinned apps feature, favorite apps can be pinned alongside the ones Hangar has set. Want a fresh look on those shortcuts? Hangar now supports custom icons, letting you set a stylized theme by installing one of the many gorgeous icon packs available on the Play Store.
Hangar also keeps track of app usage statistics and includes 2 highly customizable widgets.
• Auto-updating notification drawer shortcuts containing your most used and important apps
• Sort and display apps based on user specified weight factors
• Pin apps to always display
• Launch shortcuts from lockscreen (Lollipop)
• Support for icon packs and custom icons
• Optional second row of icons
• Blacklist unwanted apps
• Fully customizable! Change the number of shortcuts, icon color, icon size, background and more.
• Additional re-sizeable widget to launch apps
• Re-sizeable widget to view app use statistics with color coded bar graphs
• Widgets intelligently scale according to size and device
Got questions? You're not alone!
I try to answer them in the FAQ here:
Google+ community for beta testing and discussion:
Milestones, planned features and issues:
Hangar is licensed under the GPLv3 from the Free Software Foundation.
Note: In-app Purchases permission is used for the donation page in settings. Hangar is free, fully featured and does not have ads.
Done to be small and fast with few options in order to not to cause CPU usage itself!!
Know why and when your device is slowing down and what apps are causing you troubles!
Boot permission to be able to auto start after device reset.
The phone can light up the Illumination Bar, the regular notification LED and the Camera Flash LED.
*** Note: This app requires a Sony Xperia with illumination bar for full functionality. ***
*** If you run Cyanogen mod or any other custom rom check out the first post of this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1706875
Support for different LEDs are hardware dependent. Camera flash will work on most devices.
Additional functionality in Illumination Bar Pro:
More colors. Any RGB color where hardware supports it
Personal Notifications (Incoming Call, Missed Call, SMS) - Dedicate a special color to anyone in your contact list.
The illumination bar can blink with different speeds or have a constant light depending on your preference.
You can also set the illumination bar light to "always on" while the screen is active.
In addition to SMS and Missed Calls, notifications from almost any app is supported.
The following Apps are verified, but most other apps should also work:
This app only have full functionality on the range of Sony Xperia mobile phones that have an illumination element (the transparent bar at the bottom of the phone).
Currently this is the following models: Xperia S, Xperia P, Xperia U, Xperia J, Xperia SP & Xperia L
Users have reported it also works with Ion & Sola and a few other models.
On Xperia U multiple colors are available to choose from (Red, Green, Blue, etc).
Xperia S and P only have hardware support for one color so they are limited to white light.
The bar will light up until the SMS is read, the call has been acknowledged or optionally the lights can be turned off when the screen is unlocked. You can also stop the light from the status bar.
There is also an option to stop blinking after a fixed time even if the notification has not been acknowledged.
If you don't want the bright light to shine when you are sleeping, you can set "off hours" when the light will be disabled.
- App shortcuts: Launch your favourite apps
- Bookmarks: Create bookmarks to favourite Contacts, Tasker items, Dropbox folders and more
- Settings: Toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, Brightness, Vibrate and Auto-rotate
FREE & PAID VERSION:
The free version gives you a single row of shortcut slots. Purchasing the Notification Shortcuts Unlocker from Google Play will allow you to add two more rows, giving you a maximum of three rows of shortcuts.
Contact me if you have have any questions, comments or suggestions.
- charge notification
- discharge notification
- icon with numbers in notification bar to monitor battery levels
- Time to discharge
- Time to charge
The better the other:
- Charge notification from 10% to 100% with step 1%
- Discharge notification from 5% to 90% with step 1%
- 2 types of notification
- No advertising
- Free without restrictions
Keywords: battery, notification, trigger, notification bar, number, levels, time calculate, notifier, notify
And can launch App,Shortcut,Widget,Music,Contacts,Photo,Video,Favorite URL.
-Project Icons - v 2.0.4
A simple home screen widget that displays the current battery charge in a literal way instead of a meter. A small text will also be displayed if the phone is charging. 4 Sizes are available: 4x1, 2x1, 1x1 and 1x1 with numbers.
Motorola devices (at least the Milestone) only reports its level every 10%, so it can't get more accurate for you than that I'm afraid.