*Now with unlimited colours*
*ROOT required for full functionality* Menu, Back and Search are rooted-only buttons - all others work on non-rooted devices.
Emulates hardware keys (Home, Menu, Back etc) and overlays them on the screen, on top of all applications. Single-swipe action (see video):
• Choose the number of buttons you want, position them
• Lock Screen animations including Gingerbread-style TV off (requires 2.2)
• Change button function (vol up/down, lock device, expand Notification Bar, Camera, Search)
• Alt-Tab functionality
• Change Button sizes and colour
• Adjustable Transparency
• Separate, independent configurations for portrait and landscape
A fully-featured but time-limited trial is available.
Perfect for Tablets including Nook Color or devices which lack hardware buttons.
To uninstall: If you've enabled Device Administration for the lockscreen, you need to disable it before uninstalling. Uncheck the permission in-app or go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select device administrators and uncheck Virtual Button Bar.
This is the perfect battery monitor for your phone or tablet. It is simple, beautiful and can be calibrated specially for your device.
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
- Small (1x1) and large (4x1) Battery Info widgets
- Several icon sets
- Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
- Battery logging. You can export to CSV.
- Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / keyguard
- Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+
- Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
- Battery charging indicator
- Shows 1% increments
- Supported on all major versions of Android 2.1+.
Battery Info , Battery Widget , Battery HD , Battery Doctor , Battery Saver , Battery Life Repair , Save battery life
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
More information & beta releases can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1037817
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users. Some icons are slightly modified ones from the MetroStation Icon-Pack by yankoa (http://yankoa.deviantart.com/)
- not every toggle will work on every device
- some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the android settings
- exclude from task-killers!
- if your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+ and more
- the app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
- having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
- please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
- Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
- Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
- Screen timeout dialog
- Wake lock
- Flight mode
- Mobile data
- Flashlight (might require TeslaLED)
- Sync & Sync now
- WiFi- & USB-Tethering
- Music: previous / next / pause
- WiFi settings / advanced settings
- Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
- Mobile data settings
- Data usage
- next Wallpaper (requires WallpaperChanger)
- Lockscreen (requires DelayedLock)
- Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
- own apps & shortcuts
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - mobile data toggling on Android 2.2
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - fallback method to toggle mobile data on Android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
Simple, elegant and intuitive battery tool.
Battery Currents is a simple battery info application, designed to monitor the battery's life when you most need it.
Battery Current was designed to be small and efficient, including status bar battery and battery widgets for quick operations.
+ Display battery information
+ Status bar notification of battery status
+ Estimation of battery remaining time
+ 2 Themes: Light and Dark
+ Very light weight
+ Small memory footprint
+ NO ADS!
+ 1x1 Battery Widget
+ 2x1 Battery Widget
Battery Information Displayed:
* Battery Percentage
* Health status
Try our other apps:
Bataria - Battery Power Saver
BlingBoard: Social Widget
Just like a sticky note or note card, or even a napkin or palm of your hand, this app is great for temporarily jotting things down so you don't forget about them. Especially things you only need to remember for a few minutes. Add more than one if you need to. No need to set times or alarms, or give your note a name to be saved forever. Quick, fast, simple, and convenient.
Note, this free version contains Ads. Check out the paid version if you do not like Ads.
faster in extremely easier way. It's 100% free.
"Definitely an app everyone will be thrilled to use." - AskyourAndroid.com
"Certainly worth giving a try" - AndroidHeadlines.com
"This one will change the trend." - Apps400.com
"Can considerably decrease battery usage." - Apps4review.com
...and many more reviews!
8 in 1 Toolbox mix app! – Deep sleep mode, Task killer/optimizer, Life indicator, Settings optimizer, Charge alert, Status bar notification, Widget, and App uninstaller. And trust me, it's still VERY EASY TO USE! Download this app/widget for free, save battery power & boost your phone performance!
* FEATURES *
★---1."Deep Sleep Settings"---★
✓ Eventhough you are not using the phone, it syncs data every seconds that will drain your battery life.
✓ While not using your phone, set your "Sleep Mode" to cut down the data-sync to your desired time every 5min/30min/never.
★---2.One-touch "Task Optimizer"/"Task Killer"---★
✓ Kill tasks with extremely simple one-touch "Optimize" button to save energy!
✓ Indicates memory usage level for before / after. Defend your phone from drain!
★---3."Battery Life Indicator"---★
✓ Battery Indicator in percent (%), and all battery life level is indicated with cool Droid icon.
✓ Indicates the remaining/limit time for Talktime,Game,Standby,AudioPlayback,MoviePlayback,WebSurfing,and Reading.
✓ Turns off various functions with one-touch button.
✓ Set Wi-Fi,Bluetooth,Auto-sync data,Auto-rotation,GPS,screen-brightness to optimize/save power!
✓ Alarm notifies you when the power is charged to 100%/70%/50%/30%/lower than 20%! (on/off available)
✓ Estimates the remaining time the power requires to be, at specified life percentage.
★---6."Status Bar Notification"---★
✓ Now You can chek your battery percentage at your phone status bar! (on/off available)
✓ Also check the health through pull-down notification bar
✓ 4*1 Battery/Optimizer widget to check your Optimize Level/Battery Level!
✓ Easy access to the Battery Saver App with one-touch
✓ Application manager included
✓ Batch uninstall to save your power life!
COPYRIGHT NOTICE :
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Number of free (total) of RAM.
Charge level battery.
Number of free (total) swap memory size.
4 the size: 1*1, 2*1, 1*2, 2*2.
Ability to display the maximum values.
Optionally hide units.
Optionally, make a short description of the parameters.
Select only the necessary evidence.
Automatic updates (on the screen for 5 seconds in the background 30 seconds).
Ability to manually update the tap on the right side of the widget.
Shutdown if screen off.
Ability to manually switch off the tap on the left side of the widget.
Economic use of the battery.
The small size of the application.
Try the free version today! It requires NO special permissions whatsoever, and if you don't need any bells and whistles, it's an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
For those who want more than is offered in the free version, or for those who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the Pro version remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
BatteryBot monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1x1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, and a large (4x1) widget.
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• (Pro-only) Several icon sets (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• Small (1x1) and (Pro-only) large (4x1) app widgets
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
• (Pro-only) Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• (Pro-only) Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• (Pro-only) Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• (Pro-only) Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to "minimum" to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• (Pro-only) Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• (Pro-only) The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
Requires no special app permissions!
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
Here's the BatteryBot business model / philosophy:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn't feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say "thanks" for the free version and support small, independent developers like myself.
Currently, the time estimation is done by two simple algorithms which calculate the estimation based on the discharging or charging time for one / three percent. There will be more sophisticated algorithms available in the future which will result in a better time estimation for your Android device.
Even if there is a stand-alone widget provided with the app, you can use the nicer looking widget by installing the DashClock Widget on your Android 4.2+ device.
WARNING: The application is just a very early development version and will be updated and changed frequently. If you are interested in new features (like a widget), request them at https://github.com/thuetz/Energize/issues
Source code: https://github.com/thuetz/Energize
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To collect information about the battery statistics (for providing an good charging estimate) we start a battery monitoring service at the time the device booted up completely. This service will log the changes in the charging level of the battery. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less :)
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is used to be able to copy the battery statistics database to the SD card of your device (in case you want to investigate what was logged).
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission will be automatically requested as soon as the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission was requested. Its not actually used by this app.
- BILLING: This permission is requested to support donations directly inside of the app. You are NOT enforced to pay any amount of money to unlock a feature or disable ads. Its actually just for providing an easy way for donations.
Keywords: battery, monitoring, capacity, time estimation, remaining time, remaining capacity, notification bar, status bar, ics, jb, ice cream sandwich, jelly bean, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, battery widget, dashclock widget, dash clock widget
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
★WiFi - Wifi will be turned off when you turn your screen off, but not while charging.
★Bluetooth - It automatically turns bluetooth off after some time when you are disconnected or simply when you forget to turn it off.
★Brightness - New smart brightness technology which sets your brightness according time of day. It is great for battery consumption.
★Synchronization - Very smart function which synchronizes your all accounts only once a day when you are connected to network and only for some time which you can set.
★Mobile data connection - This function works the same as wifi.
★File cache (!) - Your file cache will be set for the lowest battery consumption.
★All info about your battery - For example: state of your battery, power, it also calculates accurate time to discharging, and many other things.
★Settings - You can choose which of these factors, application can control, etc.
★Battery calibration (!) - Great for users which have terrible battery life or useful after you flash new ROM.
★Utilities - You can set that application will run and will control factors which you can see above only when your battery drops under some value.
(!) - for root users
The main advantage of this application is that you can control it only by one button, so you don't have to set some other things. Just click on button and application will start to save your battery life. All these factors which you can see above are fully customizable.
Also application frequently calculate your phone usage in order to calculate timeleft and phone power.
Measurement is more acurate with incrasing or decrasing your battery level.
If you would like to calculate phone power you have to set up battery capacity in settings.
Just like a sticky note or note card, or even a napkin or palm of your hand, this app is great for temporarily jotting things down so you don't forget about them. Especially things you only need to remember for a few minutes. Add more that one if you need to. No need to set times or alarms, or give your note a name to be saved forever. Quick, fast, simple, and convenient.
This paid version contains no ads.
◊ NO Monthly or yearly Fee.
◊ Runs in background.
◊ Free Updates.
◊ No Ads.
*functions in US only
- Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions
- Easy to reorder (from and replace, edit, insert, delete, swipe out to remove
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible
- Many widgets to choose from (App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Running Apps, Play/Pause/Skip music)
- Unlimited items!
- Unlimited widgets!
- Unlimited widget usage!
- Right side swipe
- Full settings!
- Adjust width!
- Adjust opacity!
- Disable notification!
- Lock items!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Why the camera permission? In order for the torch widget to function, full access to the camera hardware is required by Android.
Please rate this app, instead of giving one star better send feedback.
KW: sidebar pro, sidebar, android sidebar
More from developer
Podrás ver en tu móvil información sobre la trilogía, personajes, acerca de las películas, los estrenos y mucho más.
La app de Los Juegos del Hambre se actualizará constantemente con nuevo contenido de forma gratuita una vez adquirida, así que no tendrás excusa para no abrir el mundo en tu móvil.
Podrás ver en tu móvil información sobre:
- La trilogía:
Los Juegos del Hambre
- Acerca del autor
- Universo de Panem
- Mapa de Panem
- Distritos y Tributos
- Todos sobre las películas
- Galería, vídeos, estrenos, reparto
...y mucho más.
***Próximamente "En LLamas" y nueva información***
Derechos reservados de las fotos a Lionsgate y Suzanne Collins.