What’s new in this app:
* A major design update (we went native!)
* Editing – help improve Wikipedia articles from your phone!
* Everything is faster, whether you’re searching, browsing, or settling a bar bet
* Table of contents to help you navigate long article and get to the information you need
* Wikipedia Zero support – data charges waived for participating mobile operators (Wikipedia as always is of course freely licensed)
* Search any language Wikipedia
* Bookmark pages
* Random article
* Recent browsing history
You can install Wikipedia Beta alongside your current version of Wikipedia for Android, so you can test our new features before they go live for all Wikipedia for Android users. Your feedback will help us fix bugs and decide what features to focus on next.
Please help us improve this app by leaving feedback here or sending a note to our mailing list, firstname.lastname@example.org
This free version comes with the top 2 million english wikipedia articles (about half the total number). Needs 3.6 GB space on your device to install.
Search and browse through the content of all articles even when you are offline. Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones searches the entire contents of all articles as you type.
• Highly compressed database
• Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones
• Search everything - search for articles by content not just titles
• Instant search - search results update as you type your query
• Optimized search ranking to help you locate the right article
• History and Bookmarks
• Search within article
• Font size adjustment
The best offline Wikipedia app on Android!
EveryWiki gives you access to the usual wikis like Wikipedia, Wiktionary, but also to the likes of Uncyclopedia, Wikivoyage, and many, many more.
✔ Fast searching
✔ Loads articles quickly and shows them while still loading
✔ Articles and images are cached for even faster access
✔ Search widget (shortcut on older devices) for instant search on your home screen
✔ Transforms articles into a more readable and pleasant format
✔ shows all images in high resolution
✔ Material design
✔ white and dark themes
✔ Lots of Wikis about video games
✔ Funny wikis like the Uncyclopedia or the Zombiepedia
✔ Wikis about TV shows
✔ Scientific wikis like Rational Wiki
✔ and many, many more
You can follow me on:
EveryWiki needs a few permissions:
- Internet: allows to load articles
- Write to SD card: EveryWiki caches images and articles there
- Network status: figure out if you are on WiFi, saves bandwidth when on mobile network
- NFC: for Android Beam. Hold your NFC-enabled device to another device to beam your current article over
With the wikiHow Android app you can:
* Search over 180,000 wikiHow articles
* Bookmark articles to read and use later, even while offline
* View step-by-step photos, illustrations, and videos to help you learn
* Read wikiHow’s featured articles of the day
* Browse random articles for your entertainment
Learn how to do anything. Yes anything:
* First aid: Learn how to do CPR, help a choking baby, or recognize a heart attack. Or hundreds of other topics that could save a life.
* Cooking: Learn how to poach an egg, fry a turkey, season a steak and thousands of other recipes.
* Tech: Learn how to use your android phone, tablet, facebook app and thousands of tech topics.
* Fitness, relationships and life: Learn how to get six pack abs, know if a guy likes you, or just live in the moment.
* Knots and ties: Learn how to tie a tie. Or how to tie a bow tie. Or how to tie a bowline knot. Or hundreds of other ties and knots.
* Just in case: Learn how to fly an airplane in an emergency, how to escape from a bear, how to walk through a minefield. And thousands of other things you will probably never need, but will have immediate access to just in case.
How useful is wikiHow? Here’s what the press is saying:
“Ever handy” – Lifehacker
“Always helpful” – USA Today
“Arguably the best how-to guide to everything” – Appolicious
“Where a wondrous amalgam of human experience can show you the way” - Mental Floss
Here is what recent reviewers of the wikiHow Android app say:
“It's awesome. It changed my life.” -- Kesob Ghosh on Jun 8, 2015
“OMG. This is so cool.” -- Ucik Bung on Jun 4, 2015
“Love it! Amazing.” -- Jessie Hellon on Jun 2, 2015
Although this app is made available for download, this app is no longer supported.
Wiktionary is a web-based dictionary that anyone can edit, available in over 150 languages.
Features: Save article to read later or offline, Share articles using Android "Share" function, Read article in a different language, Listen to word pronunciations, Full screen search ... and more
- Wikipedia client for view all of Wikipedia’s articles
- Multiple windows support
- Language quick switch
- Light/Dark Theme
- Bookmark classification
- Download wikipedia article
- Support Offline reading
- Support App to SD
- Support Find on page
- Live search suggestions
- Jump to a random article
- Quick Search Box integration & a search widget
- 150 Wikipedia languages
- Auto detect language
- Adjustable text size
- Copy text from articles
- Share article with friends
- nearby article (location base)
Jesse Thompson: Seems to support every feature people complain about in the official app. Forward / back buttons,
random page button, does let you browse non - English Wikipedias better layout.
Zijun Zhao: Better than the offical one despite the network block in China, this app can still visit wikipedia while the official one can't.
vikash singh: Great app Provides login facility and bookmark ur pages, save page for later or offline reading,
zooming as well as tabbed browsing. Thats really gr8 but could be improved even better.
Agung Trianto Widya Nugraha: Fast & simple I like that this app loads lightly and simple. Easy top copy text and sends it to
my translator app either. Good work, dev!
This app beautifully formats Wikipedia ® articles for your phone. Reading on your phone becomes a pleasure. You can increase or decrease the font size, access the table of contents, or share articles easily.
New in this version: navigate by swiping. If you like newsreader apps like Pulse News, you'll love our Wikipedia ® reader app. Our Wikipedia ® reader app lets you swipe to navigate between articles just like Pulse News
NOTICE: This is not an official Wikipedia ® app. Wikipedia ® and Wikimedia ® are a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation. This ad-supported edition of Wikipedia is certified to be free of Malware, Viruses, and Trojans. Be on the lookout for android market apps that compromise your mobile security.
Wikipedia ® , Wiktionary ® , Wikimedia ® , Wiki, Pulse
Here's everything that you need: game characters, buildings, price tables, guides for newbies.
Application also works in offline mode.
Install Wiki Guide for CoC to stay in touch!
Important: the text to speech feature depends on speech engine. The default Android speech engine may not support your language of choice, if so you need to install a third party speech engine (and data files) such as "SVOX Classic". You may also need to go to "Settings" to properly configure your speech engine.
1) Wikipedia voice search, Wikipedia text to speech.
2) Shake to start voice search.
3) Voice command to jump to a Web link.
4) Easy navigation in article, automatic scroll to a section by selecting an item in table of contents.
5) View the same article in different languages - good for learning a new language. Can be used as a multi-language dictionary.
6) Autocomplete in search box.
7) Optimized speed, fast response.
8) Save articles for offline reading.
Operations are easy: shake your phone to start search, long press on screen to bring up table of contents. On Text View, you can tap on screen to start/pause speech; swipe on screen to navigate through the paragraphs. On Web View, you can double tap on screen to toggle the search bar.
If you have any problem using this software, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at email@example.com and I'll try my best to help you.
From June 2015, we will be proudly supporting the Wikimedia Foundation by donating 30% of the sale price of this app (net of Google's fees and tax), to help them continue the good work in bringing free knowledge to the world.
Wiki Encyclopaedia Pro Offline presents Wikipedia ™, conveniently formatted and speeded up for your Android device - even without an internet connection!
This Pro Offline version is ad-free. Offline Wiki databases in over 30 languages can be purchased from within the app.
* Take all the Wikipedia knowledge with you even without an internet connection, with Android's ONLY app to offer over-the-air downloadable offline databases in over 30 languages!
* Make reading Wikipedia fun with our random article function right from the first page of the app!
* Discover meaningful encyclopedia articles and learn more about your surroundings with Wiki Encyclopaedia Pro's "articles near me" feature
- Pre-set the languages you use the most as your "favourite languages", then easily switch language to read the same Wikipedia article in one of those languages!
- Switch and search between online or offline Wikipedia Encyclopedia, or online Wiktionary ™ dictionary
* Wiktionary dictionary allows you to search for words in any language and will provide the translation to that word as well as the meaning! It is a perfect two-in-one dictionary and translator.
- Suggest/Autocomplete feature for faster searching
- Show/Hide Wikipedia editing tools for contributing to Wikimedia's project
- "Search on page"
- Day/Night mode settings (Black text on white background or white text on black background)
- Share articles directly from your Wiki app
- Mobile/Desktop mode
- Set Text Size
- Save Wikipedia or Wiktionary dictionary article to phone's memory / Reading list
- Great for education: school, university, learning and researching, homework etc.
The app uses your phone's location sensors including GPS if active, in order to locate you and provide the "articles near you" functionality.. this shows geo-referenced articles that refer to landmarks, buildings, or events with specific locations.
Wikipedia Encyclopedia with offline databases is a back to school or back to university essential reference!
Supported Wikipedia languages include: English, Nederlands, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Italiano, Español, Русский, Polski, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, Winaray, Sinugboanong Binisaya, Português, 中文, Українська, Català, Norsk (Bokmål), Suomi, فارسی, Čeština, 한국어, Magyar, العربية, Română, Bahasa Melayu, Српски / Srpski, Minangkabau, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Қазақша, Slovenčina, Esperanto, Dansk, Lietuvių, Euskara, Български, עברית, Hrvatski, Slovenščina, O‘zbek, Volapük, Eesti, हिन्दी, Galego, Nynorsk,
Any problems, please email us!
WIKIPEDIA, WIKTIONARY, and WIKIMEDIA are trademarks of the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation.
Makluman: Aplikasi ini hanyalah untuk mempermudahkan pembacaan maklumat berkaitan Islam yang terkandung didalam Wikipedia dan bukanlah panduan lengkap berkenaan dengan Islam.
Topik-topik lain akan ditambah berdasarkan permintaan pengguna.
- Rukun Islam
- Rukun Iman
Terra Battle is a free-to-play mobile game by Mistwalker.
The story takes place in a land headed for destruction. Humans mainly occupy the land accompanied by lizardfolk and beastfolk. In this world, each group speaks in its own language about the Maker, in which nobody can confirm its existence, or know its truth. All that is known is that the Maker resides deep underground.
Please support the wiki (http://terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki) if you enjoy this app.
All feedback is welcome.
You can ask questions like ‘When was the battle of Waterloo’, ‘Who were the Doors’, ‘Define democracy’, ‘Paris’, etc. The answer to your question will then be presented and spoken out. If available, a relevant image will be shown as well.
You navigate to previous questions and answers by ‘swiping’ the answer screen to the left and right.
Speech Wiki uses the Wikipedia database and will therefore always be up to date with the latest facts and figures.
Es sind alle Dienstgrade sortiert nach Dienstgradgruppen zu finden mit Dienstgradabzeichen, Abkürzung sowie Besoldungsgruppe und Waffenfarben.
Bundeswehrstandorte sowie geläufige Abkürzungen sind aufgelistet und lassen sich durchsuchen.
Weiterhin sind wissenswerte Fakten rund um Deutschlands Armee sowie die NATO zu finden.
Die App wird mit jedem Update kontinuierlich verbessert und erweitert.
Eenadu is the one of the largest Media Business in Hyderabad (India). Eenadu group publishes regional newspapers, magazines, and Internet content. It is the largest read & circulated Telugu language newspaper. It is the sixth largest Indian daily and in Telugu, it is the largest selling daily with 1,701,145 copies a day.
Tags - Telugu local newspaper, Andhra Pradesh Newspapers, Hyderabad newspapers.
An unofficial app powered by NewsHunt.
The horoscope texts are updated every day in real time.The astological predictions in the "Indian Astology: Indian" app are based on scientific calculations.
What can you expect from the stars ? For Love, Work, or Wellness ? Which key-dates are the essential for success this month ? Horoscope on Android is the horoscope application you must have... Download it now!
Maharashtra Marathi Astrology : horoscope (Rashbhavishya : Rashiphal).
For details go to "horoscope.com", "astrology.com" ,"shine.yahoo.com / horoscope ","astrologyzone.com", "ganeshaspeaks.com","indianastrology.com","cyberastro.com","astrospeak.com","indastro.com"
1)English to Marathi dictionary is absolutely free.
2)English to Marathi dictionary has 96781 words.
3)English to Marathi dictionary translates small phrases.
4)English to Marathi dictionary is good for slow internet connections.
5)English to Marathi dictionary fetches fetches data from reliable source "glosbe.com".
The horoscope texts are updated every day in real time.The astological predictions in the "Astrology : Horoscope" app are based on scientific calculations.
What can you expect from the stars ? For Love, Work, or Wellness ? Which key-dates are the essential for success this month ? Astrology.com Horoscope on Android is the horoscope application you must have... Download it now!
For details go to "horoscope.com", "astrology.com" ,"shine.yahoo.com / horoscope ","astrlogyzone.com". The app provides USA Horoscope, Canada Horoscope, UK Horoscope, Australia horoscope, New Zealand Horoscope , Sri Lanka astrology horoscope, Bangla astrology horoscope.
1)Euro Dictionary Free serves: Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Scottish, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian.
2)Euro Dictionary Free is absolutely free to download and use.
3)Euro Dictionary Free has a vast reserve of words.
4)Euro Dictionary Free translates small phrases.
5)Euro Dictionary Free is good for slow internet connections.
6)Euro Dictionary Free fetches fetches data from reliable source "glosbe.com".
Pudhari is the one of the largest Media Business in Maharashtra (India). Pudhari publishes regional newspapers, magazines, and Internet content. It is one of the largest read & circulated Marathi language newspaper. Pudhari is a daily published from Kolhapur. It is the fourth-largest Marathi newspaper daily. Its editor is Pratap Sinh Jadhav. Pudhari has different editions for major districts of Maharashtra namely Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Solapur, Ahmadnagar, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Belgaum & an edition for Goa state.
Tags - marathi local newspaper, pune newspaper, mumbai newspaper, marathi newspaper, maharashtra newspaper, marathi news, pune news, mumbai news, nagpur news, kolhapur news, maharashtra news, India news, local news, Indian newspaper, amravati newspaper, yavatmal newspaper, akola newspaper.
An unofficial app powered by NewsHunt.
Deshbandhu is the one of the largest Media Business in India. Deshbandhu group publishes Hindi newspapers, magazines, and Internet content. It is one of the largest read & circulated Hindi language newspapers in India.
Deshbandhu is a Hindi newspaper. It was launched in April 1959 from Raipur, now capital of Chhattisgarh, by veteran journalist Mayaram Surjan. In 2008, Deshbandhu started its National Edition from New Delhi, thus, becoming the first newspaper in central India to achieve this feet. Today Deshbandhu is published from 7 Cities: Raipur, Bilaspur, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Indore, Satna and New Delhi.
Tags - Hindi local newspaper, India newspaper, Hindi News
An unofficial app powered by NewsHunt.
1)English Romanian Dictionary is absolutely free.
2)English Romanian Dictionary has 500000 words.
3)English Romanian Dictionary translates small phrases.
4)English Romanian Dictionary works good on slow internet connections.
5)English Romanian Dictionary fetches fetches data from reliable source "glosbe.com".
List of Newspapers-
பி பி சி தமிழ்
The times of India
The Financial express
Marathi Newspapers is absolutely free.
List of Newspapers-
The times of India
The Financial express
1)English Russian Dictionary is absolutely free.
2)English Russian Dictionary has 500000 words.
3)English Russian Dictionary translates small phrases.
4)English Russian Dictionary works good on slow internet connections.
5)English Russian Dictionary fetches fetches data from reliable source "glosbe.com".
1)English German Dictionary is absolutely free.
2)English German Dictionary has 500000 words.
3)English German Dictionary translates small phrases.
4)English German Dictionary works good on slow internet connections.
5)English German Dictionary fetches fetches data from reliable source "glosbe.com".
1)English to Kazakh dictionary is absolutely free.
2)English to Kazakh dictionary has 80,000 words.
3)English to Kazakh dictionary translates small phrases.
4)English to Kazakh dictionary works good on slow internet connections.
5)English to Kazakh dictionary fetches fetches data from reliable source "glosbe.com".
1)English to Bangla(Bengali) dictionary is absolutely free.
2)English to Bangla(Bengali) dictionary has 60000 words.
3)English to Bangla(Bengali) dictionary translates small phrases.
4)English to Bangla(Bengali) dictionary is good for slow internet connections.
5)English to Bangla(Bengali) dictionary fetches fetches data from reliable source "glosbe.com".
1)English Vietnamese dictionary is absolutely free.
2)English Vietnamese dictionary has 88,785 words.
3)English Vietnamese dictionary translates small phrases.
4)English Vietnamese dictionary is good for slow internet connections.
5)English Vietnamese dictionary fetches fetches data from reliable source "glosbe.com".
1)English to Arabic dictionary is absolutely free.
2)English to Arabic dictionary has 87,628 words.
3)English to Arabic dictionary translates small phrases.
4)English to Arabic dictionary works good on slow internet connections.
5)English to Arabic dictionary fetches fetches data from reliable source "glosbe.com".