Abhipra Capital Ltd, is a registered GST Suvidha Provider (GSP) cum Application Service Provider (ASP) with Goods & Services Tax Network (GSTN) and National Informatics Center (NIC) for e-Way Bill across the country.
Abhipra’s product is supported by mobile app, which provides user friendly solutions for discharging business obligations towards GST laws. This product is beneficial for all taxpayers including transporters. Our GSP service of e-way bill is widely helpful to transporters in the Logistic management.
Abhipra e-Way Bill Solution
• An intelligent, robust and scalable solution and assists all categories of business houses to meet complete GST compliances.
• Enables users to exchange data with NIC system via secured network.
• An intermediary between the taxpayers and the NIC Server for network integration.
• Cloud based with mobile app feature.
• Allow the users to manage their affairs round the clock in the most convenient, automated and systematic manner.
• Additional feature of “Admin Tool” is for defining the hierarchy of the organization in order to maintain efficiency and discipline.
• Additional key features over NIC portal (government portal)
- Pan India application with one login.
- Mobile App support.
- Seamless integration with NIC Portal.
- Secure access control mechanism.
- Comprehensive data validation checks.
- Facilitates generation of desired reports.
- Access for API integration with ERP/backend software.
- Provision for Global / Internal user.
- Defined access to internal user through pre-authorized machines.
- Free from all the hassle of carrying multiple road permits, transit passes and delivery challans.
- Online generation of e-Way Bill.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why is an e-Way Bill needed?
e-Way Bill is an statutory document allows movement of goods of value exceeding the amount of Rs 50,000 or any other amount as prescribed time to time by the state government under Section 68 of the Goods and Services Tax Act.
What is an e-way bill?
An e way bill is a document which can be generated online, and is required by the person in charge of the transportation for the movement of goods exceeding ₹ 50,000 in total value. This GST e way bill replaces a number of road permits, statutory forms, transit pass requirements and delivery challans that you would otherwise need while moving and transporting goods from one location to another.
e-Way Bill is the key product of ABHIPRA GSP Solutions, you should have on your mobile. It is an easy and highly convenient app that lets you generate e-Way bills for moving and transporting goods in India. Avoid the tedious and time-consuming way of GST e-way bill generation, as this e-Way Bill system allows you to generate eway bills quite effortlessly, 100% online – no hassle of paperwork whatsoever!
Can the e-Way Bill be cancelled? If yes, then under what circumstances?
Yes, an e-Way Bill can be cancelled using Abhipra GSP Solutions App in the following two instances
• If the goods are not transported, or
• The good are not transported as per the details given in the e-Way Bill
Is there any validity period for an e-Way Bill?
The validity of an e-Way Bill generated using ABHIPRA GSP Solution App for e way bills depends upon the distance for which the goods need to be transported. In general, the validity is 24 hours for up to 100 km, and for every 100 km or part thereafter, it is one additional day.
What modes can a registered individual use to generate e-Way Bills?
An e-Way Bill can be generated by a registered individual through any one of the following modes:
• Using the Web based system
• Using the Android App - Abhipra GSP Solution
• Using Site-to-Site integration
As we are working on our future concepts we provide all our customers quick support and fast generation of e way bills.