LokiBoard is an Android keylogging keyboard.
NOTE: All logs are stored locally and no data is sent to any server.
Internal Storage > Android > Data > com.abifog.lokiboard > files > lokiboard-files.txt
* Install app.
* Open the language and input section in the System Settings if it does not automatically open after install
* Enable Lokiboard and disable all other forms of input.
* The homescreen icon is hidden by default. LokiBoard Settings can be accessed by tapping LokiBoard in the language and input section of system settings.
* There are tons of settings to make it look and behave like your usual keyboard including theme support.
* Keystroke logs can be accessed via your file manager.