* One-Touch Instant Relief - The Stopper Tab offers fast relief at your finger tips.
* Reminders 3-Minutes Before Your Stress Starts - The Stopper Tab can predict & shut down your routine reactions before the stress triggers.
* Meditation - The MyMeds Tab will structure and maintain your meditation practice.
* Revolutionary Tool to Resolve Traumatic Memories - The Resolve Tab helps surface and soothe past memories that fuel PTSD reactions.
* Complimentary Stress Is Gone Membership – Provides 24/7 access to online relaxation tools (PC and Mobile).
* Teaches Stress Stopper Breathwork – A/V animation to learn how to activate the relaxation response whenever you become stressed.
* Connect with a Coach – If your stress becomes unmanageable.
* Intuitive set-up and design
* Facebook Integration
* In App Browser
* Naturally calm stressful emotions
* Naturally quiet stressful thoughts
* Naturally stop a stress reaction
* Learn to fall asleep fast
The key to living PTSD FREE is using this app regularly. Every time you become stressed, press the app icon and breathe. Every time a Stress Stopper reminder shows up on your device, breathe along with the animation. When it’s time to meditate, give yourself the space to relax to improve your well-being. And finally, get to the root of the issue; use the Resolve Tab to heal those past memories that affect everyday life. These tools together help prevent future stress-related health problems such as panic attacks, anxiety, depression, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases, migraines, sleep problems, chronic fatigue, ulcers, etc. Stress Is Gone developed this technology for veterans and active duty soldiers who suffer from PTSD.
In this huge, informative Post Traumatic Stress Disorder app you'll find the following information (and more):
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder - What Exactly Is It
- Is Your Partner's Post - Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Getting You Down
- Dealing With Post Traumatic Stress Disorder After A Natural Disaster
- How to Get Over Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anxiety is Just One Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Symptom
- The Lost Sufferers of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- More About Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Alternative Approaches to Treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Learn 5 Successful Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Treatments
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Group Hypnosis Therapy
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is one of the most valuable, informative PTSD apps you can find. Period!
We will update our app with more tips and news about PTSD on a regular base.
Here are some features of our Post Traumatic Stress Disorder app:
- The most comprehensive app on post traumatic stress disorder treatment.
- This app covers everything there is to know about post traumatic stress syndrome.
- We have certain information on PTSD, post traumatic stress and post traumatic stress disorder in general.
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still available for FREE.
Update contains new infos i.e.
- Are You Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?
- Claiming For Military Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
More will follow soon...
This app contains a 16 minute video discussing PTSD and traumatic stress - sharing with you important and often overlooked signs and symptoms of trauma and covering approaches you can use on your own to recover from past traumas and anxiety. In addition to the video, this app includes 2 guided imagery audio programs with bilateral music backgrounds that will help to calm your mind and reset your nervous system. Also included is 1 bilateral music soundscape with brainwave frequencies designed to help you relax your mind and body.
There are also 10 other in-app purchases with previews in case you want additional programs to help you address the symptoms of PTSD and traumatic stress.
In total this app includes:
- 1 video (16 minutes)
- 2 audio programs (30 minutes each program - guided imagery and visualization with binaural beat music backgrounds)
- 1 music soundscape (26 minutes - bilateral, binaural beat music)
★시민의 생명과 재산보호를 위하여 활동하는 소방공무원은 끔직하고 처참한 재난현장에서 외상사건을 경험하고, 이런 사건충격을 반복적으로 재 경험하면서 적절한 치유를 하지 않을 경우 외상 후 스트레스 장애(PTSD)라는 심리적 상처를 받게 됩니다.
★이런 애로를 해결하고자 인천광역시소방안전본부에서 인천지역에 근무하는 소방공무원의 외상사건의 충격 정도를 평상시 자가 진단하여 개인의 비밀을 보호하면서 편리하게 인천소방 트라우마 치료센터의 심리상담을 받을 수 있도록 개발한 국내 최초의 앱입니다.
★인천소방공무원이 아닌 분들은 개정판 사건충격척도(IES-R-K)를 자가 진단하실 수 있습니다. 정신건강과 전문의 의학박사가 검수한 PTSD자가진단 앱을 추천합니다.
ㆍ PTSD 및 트라우마의 이해 및 치료법 제공
ㆍ 국립서울병원에서 제공하는 PTSD 치료절차 제공
ㆍ 소방관련 법규 제공
ㆍ PTSD 자가 진단 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 음성 자동 출력 기능 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 그래프 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 자동 예약 설정 기능 제공
ㆍ 치료센터 제공
개발자 연락처 :
Address : #1002 Ace High-End Tower 5th 505-18 Gasan-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul 153-803, Korea
Tel : +82-2-6340-0700
The App is based on the latest scientific understandings of PTSD, and was modified from the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs PTSD Coach app.
PTSD Coach Australia has been designed for use by Australian veterans and serving Defence Force personnel.
PTSD Coach Australia contains:
· Up to date information about PTSD and treatments for PTSD
· A range of symptom management tools and techniques.
· A PTSD assessment – allowing users to measure the severity of their symptoms over time, plot the results, and email them to a health professional.
· A scheduler that allows people to manage all their health appointments and activities.
· Information about where to find treatments and supports for PTSD in Australia– in the Defence health system, within the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and in the community.
Importantly: PTSD Coach Australia is not designed as a stand-alone treatment – ideally, it is a tool to use as part of your treatment. Health professionals can download clinical notes on this app from www.at-ease.dva.gov.au.
This FREE Application answers the following questions,
How Do You Know If You Have Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (Ptsd)?
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms
Cause And Effects Of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Can Memory Loss Be A Symptom Of Ptsd?
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - Ayurvedic Herbal Treatment
Tags used to identify this app:
anxiety disorder symptoms
stress disorder symptoms
traumatic stress disorder symptoms
post traumatic stress disorder symptoms
symptoms of anxiety disorder
symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder
symptoms anxiety disorder
symptoms of stress disorder
symptoms post traumatic stress disorder
Looking for a therapist? Our one-touch dialing feature makes it simple to connect with a behavioral health provider in your area.
News — Stay current with timely, doctor-reviewed news covering more than 30 mental and behavioral health conditions
Find-a-Therapist — Speak with a behavioral health provider near you quickly and easily via a one-touch dialing feature
Favorites — Bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
Automatic Updates — Access breaking news with automatic content updates
Personalized Content Selection and Presentation — Save conditions to your favorites to get the latest news that’s relevant for you and select your page layout to view in list or photo format
1-800-Therapist has helped over a million individuals connect with behavioral health providers. The 1-800-Therapist voice portal enables patients to easily find and speak with board-certified psychiatrists, psychologists and behavioral health therapists in their area. The www.1-800-Therapist.com website is a leading publisher of doctor-reviewed behavioral health news and video.
1-800-Therapist covers the following conditions:
Alcohol Addiction News
Anorexia Nervosa News
Anxiety Disorders News
Attention Deficit Disorder / ADD News
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder / ADHD News
Autism Spectrum Disorder News
Binge Eating Disorder News
Bipolar Disorder News
Borderline Personality Disorder News
Bulimia Nervosa News
Child Disorders News
Drug Addiction News
Eating Disorders News
Emotional Health News
Food Addiction News
Generalized Anxiety Disorder / GAD News
Mental Health News
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / OCD News
Panic Disorder News
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD News
Sex Addiction News
Sleep Disorders News
Smoking Cessation News
Social Anxiety Disorder / SAD News
Suicide Prevention News
Tobacco Addiction News
Traumatic Brain Injury News
Violence Prevention News
experience (for example, combat, deployment experience, or sexual assault), the PE Coach mobile
application (app) may be part of the solution. PE Coach is designed to be used during psychotherapy
provided by a behavioral health professional who is trained in Prolonged Exposure (PE) therapy. By
itself this smartphone app is not sufficient to treat posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). PE Coach is
not a self-help tool. However, military Veterans, Service members, and others with symptoms of PTSD
who are receiving PE treatment can work together with their therapist to use the tools in this app
during PE therapy to process the traumatic experience and reduce anxiety and fear.
The app will guide you through the exercises assigned by your therapist and allows you to track and
record your progress in treatment. In addition, the app provides you with techniques such as controlled
breathing that will help you tolerate and decrease your distress. PE Coach will help you remember and
track your upcoming therapy sessions. You and your therapist will be able to audio record your sessions
directly onto your phone so that you can review them later as part of your treatment.
This app is based on the Oxford University Press treatment workbook for PE, “Reclaiming your Life
From a Traumatic Experience”. The app was designed with military Service members in mind but will be
useful to any trauma survivor participating in PE treatment.
External Links: The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United
States Department of Defense (DoD) or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) of the linked websites, or
the information, products or services contained therein. The DoD/VA does not exercise any editorial
control over the information you may find at these locations. All links are provided consistent with the
stated purpose of these DoD/VA products.
Events can be easily added to via a widget that can be placed on the home screen. Access can be kept secure by enabling the password protection within the app.
- Password protectable
- Quick add widget
- Star items
- Filterable and searchable events
- Statistics on logged events to allow you to see progress
- Graph of events
- Export events
- Share single event or selected events
CBT is useful for the treatment of:
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia and bulimia
- Anger management problems
- Habits (such as facial tics)
- Drug misuse and alcohol misuse problems
- Relationship problems
- Sleep problems, such as insomnia
This easy-to-use app helps you to recognize the sort of negative thinking that is distressing you, and to record examples of your own personal negative thoughts to make it easier for you to catch and eliminate them. Using tenets of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, the app describes the impact of negative thinking on your body, emotions, and behavior. The app teaches you Thought-stopping and Thought-replacement techniques to control and then eliminate negative thoughts and beliefs, freeing you also from the unhappy and crippling emotions that come with them. For those who suffer with negativity, this freedom may seem impossible but these simple techniques can be life-changing and liberating. The app also includes a very brief audio of an Attending Exercise that will demonstrate the mind’s ability to block out unwanted thoughts. The Attending Exercise can also be used as a brief relaxation tool and an instrument to distract you from the negative thoughts.
Marguerite Mosack, Ph.D. is a licensed psychologist who has been practicing psychology, teaching relaxation, and changing lives for over twenty years.
Search Key Words: Psychology, anxiety, obsession, obsessive-compulsive, worry, negative thoughts, negative thinking, negative beliefs, thought-stopping, thought-control, Dr. Marguerite Mosack, nervousness, tenseness, panic, conversion disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, stress, unease, apprehension, tension, trauma, angst, insomnia, agonize, pessimistic, depressed, depression, restlessness, relaxation, meditation, peace
[Known problem] Please check about app responsibility issue below in detail.
EMDR is sometimes introduced in the media.
It alleviates the symptoms of PTSD, trauma, panic disorder, phobia and so on.
Please try the effect yourself on your mobile or tablet
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Full screen motion for your concentration
- Adjustable working duration from 10 sec to 5 min
- Speed, Size, Color of the object as you like
- Choose a natural sound as BGM
- Choose your own audio as BGM
- Tablet support, portrait and landscape
- Twitter client built in. Compose your tweet, Search tweets
- Automate wallpaper changer for your relaxation
- Change theme color of the app
This app is not designed for treatment.
Please consult your official medical agency and/or therapist for your treatment.
The app might get stuck depends on your OS.
The problem may be the following issue and we are confirming on this.
In case your app gets stuck, wait for a dialog and stop the app.
More from developer
心的外傷後ストレス障害（PTSD：Post-trumatic Stress Disorder）診断基準
Copyright ©2011 Abinitio Research LLC