* One-Touch Instant Relief - The Stopper Tab offers fast relief at your finger tips.
* Reminders 3-Minutes Before Your Stress Starts - The Stopper Tab can predict & shut down your routine reactions before the stress triggers.
* Meditation - The MyMeds Tab will structure and maintain your meditation practice.
* Revolutionary Tool to Resolve Traumatic Memories - The Resolve Tab helps surface and soothe past memories that fuel PTSD reactions.
* Complimentary Stress Is Gone Membership – Provides 24/7 access to online relaxation tools (PC and Mobile).
* Teaches Stress Stopper Breathwork – A/V animation to learn how to activate the relaxation response whenever you become stressed.
* Connect with a Coach – If your stress becomes unmanageable.
* Intuitive set-up and design
* Facebook Integration
* In App Browser
* Naturally calm stressful emotions
* Naturally quiet stressful thoughts
* Naturally stop a stress reaction
* Learn to fall asleep fast
The key to living PTSD FREE is using this app regularly. Every time you become stressed, press the app icon and breathe. Every time a Stress Stopper reminder shows up on your device, breathe along with the animation. When it’s time to meditate, give yourself the space to relax to improve your well-being. And finally, get to the root of the issue; use the Resolve Tab to heal those past memories that affect everyday life. These tools together help prevent future stress-related health problems such as panic attacks, anxiety, depression, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases, migraines, sleep problems, chronic fatigue, ulcers, etc. Stress Is Gone developed this technology for veterans and active duty soldiers who suffer from PTSD.
The App is based on the latest scientific understandings of PTSD, and was modified from the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs PTSD Coach app.
PTSD Coach Australia has been designed for use by Australian veterans and serving Defence Force personnel.
PTSD Coach Australia contains:
· Up to date information about PTSD and treatments for PTSD
· A range of symptom management tools and techniques.
· A PTSD assessment – allowing users to measure the severity of their symptoms over time, plot the results, and email them to a health professional.
· A scheduler that allows people to manage all their health appointments and activities.
· Information about where to find treatments and supports for PTSD in Australia– in the Defence health system, within the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and in the community.
Importantly: PTSD Coach Australia is not designed as a stand-alone treatment – ideally, it is a tool to use as part of your treatment. Health professionals can download clinical notes on this app from www.at-ease.dva.gov.au.
★시민의 생명과 재산보호를 위하여 활동하는 소방공무원은 끔직하고 처참한 재난현장에서 외상사건을 경험하고, 이런 사건충격을 반복적으로 재 경험하면서 적절한 치유를 하지 않을 경우 외상 후 스트레스 장애(PTSD)라는 심리적 상처를 받게 됩니다.
★이런 애로를 해결하고자 인천광역시소방안전본부에서 인천지역에 근무하는 소방공무원의 외상사건의 충격 정도를 평상시 자가 진단하여 개인의 비밀을 보호하면서 편리하게 인천소방 트라우마 치료센터의 심리상담을 받을 수 있도록 개발한 국내 최초의 앱입니다.
★인천소방공무원이 아닌 분들은 개정판 사건충격척도(IES-R-K)를 자가 진단하실 수 있습니다. 정신건강과 전문의 의학박사가 검수한 PTSD자가진단 앱을 추천합니다.
ㆍ PTSD 및 트라우마의 이해 및 치료법 제공
ㆍ 국립서울병원에서 제공하는 PTSD 치료절차 제공
ㆍ 소방관련 법규 제공
ㆍ PTSD 자가 진단 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 음성 자동 출력 기능 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 그래프 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 자동 예약 설정 기능 제공
ㆍ 치료센터 제공
개발자 연락처 :
Address : #1002 Ace High-End Tower 5th 505-18 Gasan-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul 153-803, Korea
Tel : +82-2-6340-0700
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
This app contains a 16 minute video discussing PTSD and traumatic stress - sharing with you important and often overlooked signs and symptoms of trauma and covering approaches you can use on your own to recover from past traumas and anxiety. In addition to the video, this app includes 2 guided imagery audio programs with bilateral music backgrounds that will help to calm your mind and reset your nervous system. Also included is 1 bilateral music soundscape with brainwave frequencies designed to help you relax your mind and body.
There are also 10 other in-app purchases with previews in case you want additional programs to help you address the symptoms of PTSD and traumatic stress.
In total this app includes:
- 1 video (16 minutes)
- 2 audio programs (30 minutes each program - guided imagery and visualization with binaural beat music backgrounds)
- 1 music soundscape (26 minutes - bilateral, binaural beat music)
Because bilateral stimulation appeals to the unconscious, sensing part of the brain, there is no need for effortful thinking or struggling with feelings. All you have to do is LISTEN and your brain will do the rest! The App consists of;
1 x brain training session
2 x guided anxiety management sessions
1 x pure bilateral stimulation session (audio & visual)
1 x safe place exercise
Progress Log function with prompts
Powerful Bls brain visual simulating brain activity associated with anxiety reduction
This App is suitable for both clinicians and clients
Caution: Persons suffering with complex PTSD or mental health problems, multiple psychological trauma or unstable neurological conditions (eg; epilepsy) should not use this product without medical supervision.
All material was written by a licensed psychotherapist (LCSW) with twenty-five years of counseling experience.
You first rate your level of anxiety on a color coded scale of 1 (slightly nervous) to 10 (panicked).
You then move on to the first set of skills, where you will select one of ten different calming activities to perform.
After following the instructions for the calming activity, proceed to Step 2 where you will select ways to change your thoughts. Changing your thoughts in order to change your feelings is the basis of cognitive behavioral psychotherapy, the most widely practiced evidence based form of psychotherapy.
After utilizing the thought changers, you proceed to Step 3 selecting a solution for the problem that triggered your anxiety.
After implementing your solution, you rate your level of anxiety again in Step 4 in order to determine if the skills you chose were effective for you. If your level of anxiety has not reduced sufficiently, you will be given the opportunity to try again, selecting a different skill set.
Medically reviewed and selected for "Best Meditation Apps of 2014" by HEALTHLINE.COM.
You can enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation now without prior experience. Take a Break has been developed by Richard and Mary Maddux, creators of the popular Meditation Oasis podcast. Featuring two popular meditations from the podcast, the app gives you the option to listen with or without music.
WITH THIS APP YOU CAN:
✓ RELAX EASILY and quickly as you are voice-guided step by step
✓ CHOOSE from two relaxing audios:
★ Work Break Relaxation (7 min.)
★ Stress Relief Meditation (13 min.)
✓ LISTEN with or without MUSIC
✓ READ instructions to support and enhance your experience
✓ Get support on the Meditation Oasis website
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, CDs and smartphone apps.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor, stress management consultant and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
CBT-i Coach is intended to augment face-to-face care with a healthcare professional. It can be used on its own, but it is not intended to replace therapy for those who need it.
CBT-i Coach is based on the therapy manual, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia in Veterans, by Rachel Manber, Ph.D., Leah Friedman, Ph.D., Colleen Carney, Ph.D., Jack Edinger, Ph.D., Dana Epstein, Ph.D., Patricia Haynes, Ph.D., Wilfred Pigeon, Ph.D. and Allison Siebern, Ph.D. CBT-i has been shown to be efficacious for insomnia for both Veterans and civilians.
CBT-i Coach was a collaborative effort between VA’s National Center for PTSD, Stanford School of Medicine, and DoD’s National Center for Telehealth and Technology.
**** This app is 63 MB and may require a WIFI connection to download efficiently.****
This app includes:
• 49 minute NLP / self-hypnosis audio program with binaural beat frequencies
• 60 page e-book "An Overview of NLP & Ericksonian Hypnosis"
***** Changed an EMT's life - Jacob
"Reclaim Your Life from Posttraumatic Stress has helped me get past some intense memories that were haunting me. I still remember the events but the emotions are mostly gone. Closure really makes a difference and I'm amazed that it happened listening to an audio program."
This program is specifically designed for soldiers, veterans, first responders, law enforcement and all individuals who have experienced a traumatic event that, until now, had impeded your quality of life. It is important I point out several facts – to protect both of us and give you a full overview of the contents of this program.
I am not a licensed psychologist, psychiatrist, or medical doctor. As I do not know the specific details of your circumstances, all mental imagery or experiences stem from your unconscious mind and you accept the responsibility to heal yourself by listening to this program. Additionally, I am not diagnosing any disorders nor do I have the intention to diagnose as I do not have the authority to do so.
This program was originally made for a friend working and living in a stressful military combat zone. I use neuro linguistic programming techniques to help you alter the way you are processing information, and create an environment for self-hypnosis that I have personally found to be useful for managing fear and creating internal peace.
In this audio program, my intention is to share with you certain presuppositions, or understandings, of the way the human mind works based upon theories from the fields of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) and hypnosis. I don’t ask that you believe anything I say, rather you question for yourself everything... Because, ultimately you are the sole individual responsible for the course of your life.
Allow me to share an overview of the process we will go through: I will explain and apply an NLP Technique that has been used to manage fear responses in situations where people believed they had phobias. This technique is designed to allow a person to review a situation while distancing oneself from the emotions of an event and changing the old fear response into something that allows you to function normally – as you define normal – in this specific context. Following this, we will explore the new possibilities you will have after that old problem has stopped interfering with your life.
<-About the Developer->
Michael J. Emery has a Master of Arts from the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology and a Bachelor of Arts in Marketing and Advertising Management from Portland State University. Additionally, Michael is certified as a hypnotherapist and a trainer of neuro-linguistic programming (NLP). Michael encourages you to also download his free Intro to NLP app to listen to Intro to NLP and Experience Trance: An Overview of Ericksonian Hypnosis.
We have new version. Please down load EyeMoveX free
[Reviews for this series]
Thank u so much for this app u don't understand how much it helps - Ronnie Medrano
Excellent! Actual results. Exceeded my expectations. A simple app that actually is producing results. Being able to use my own audio would be a welcomed feature. Thanks for taking the time to put this app together. - Christian Whiting
Misrata central hospital Very good - naserahmed ahmed
Good Very soothing - M.C. Blackwell
Wow Very nice app! Thanks! - Shawn Rife
EMDR is sometimes introduced in the media.
It alleviates the symptoms of PTSD, trauma, panic disorder, phobia and so on.
Please try the effect yourself on your mobile or tablet
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Full screen motion for your concentration
- Adjustable working duration from 10 sec to 5 min
- Speed, Size, Color of the object as you like
- Choose a natural sound as BGM
- Choose your own audio as BGM
- Tablet support, portrait and landscape
- Twitter client built in. Compose your tweet, Search tweets
- Automate wallpaper changer for your relaxation
- Change theme color of the app
This app is not designed for treatment.
Please consult your official medical agency and/or therapist for your treatment.
The app might get stuck depends on your OS.
The problem may be the following issue and we are confirming on this.
In case your app gets stuck, wait for a dialog and stop the app.
心的外傷後ストレス障害（PTSD：Post-trumatic Stress Disorder）診断基準
Copyright ©2011 Abinitio Research LLC