* One-Touch Instant Relief - The Stopper Tab offers fast relief at your finger tips.
* Reminders 3-Minutes Before Your Stress Starts - The Stopper Tab can predict & shut down your routine reactions before the stress triggers.
* Meditation - The MyMeds Tab will structure and maintain your meditation practice.
* Revolutionary Tool to Resolve Traumatic Memories - The Resolve Tab helps surface and soothe past memories that fuel PTSD reactions.
* Complimentary Stress Is Gone Membership – Provides 24/7 access to online relaxation tools (PC and Mobile).
* Teaches Stress Stopper Breathwork – A/V animation to learn how to activate the relaxation response whenever you become stressed.
* Connect with a Coach – If your stress becomes unmanageable.
* Intuitive set-up and design
* Facebook Integration
* In App Browser
* Naturally calm stressful emotions
* Naturally quiet stressful thoughts
* Naturally stop a stress reaction
* Learn to fall asleep fast
The key to living PTSD FREE is using this app regularly. Every time you become stressed, press the app icon and breathe. Every time a Stress Stopper reminder shows up on your device, breathe along with the animation. When it’s time to meditate, give yourself the space to relax to improve your well-being. And finally, get to the root of the issue; use the Resolve Tab to heal those past memories that affect everyday life. These tools together help prevent future stress-related health problems such as panic attacks, anxiety, depression, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases, migraines, sleep problems, chronic fatigue, ulcers, etc. Stress Is Gone developed this technology for veterans and active duty soldiers who suffer from PTSD.
The App is based on the latest scientific understandings of PTSD, and was modified from the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs PTSD Coach app.
PTSD Coach Australia has been designed for use by Australian veterans and serving Defence Force personnel.
PTSD Coach Australia contains:
· Up to date information about PTSD and treatments for PTSD
· A range of symptom management tools and techniques.
· A PTSD assessment – allowing users to measure the severity of their symptoms over time, plot the results, and email them to a health professional.
· A scheduler that allows people to manage all their health appointments and activities.
· Information about where to find treatments and supports for PTSD in Australia– in the Defence health system, within the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and in the community.
Importantly: PTSD Coach Australia is not designed as a stand-alone treatment – ideally, it is a tool to use as part of your treatment. Health professionals can download clinical notes on this app from www.at-ease.dva.gov.au.
This app contains a 16 minute video discussing PTSD and traumatic stress - sharing with you important and often overlooked signs and symptoms of trauma and covering approaches you can use on your own to recover from past traumas and anxiety. In addition to the video, this app includes 2 guided imagery audio programs with bilateral music backgrounds that will help to calm your mind and reset your nervous system. Also included is 1 bilateral music soundscape with brainwave frequencies designed to help you relax your mind and body.
There are also 10 other in-app purchases with previews in case you want additional programs to help you address the symptoms of PTSD and traumatic stress.
In total this app includes:
- 1 video (16 minutes)
- 2 audio programs (30 minutes each program - guided imagery and visualization with binaural beat music backgrounds)
- 1 music soundscape (26 minutes - bilateral, binaural beat music)
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
★시민의 생명과 재산보호를 위하여 활동하는 소방공무원은 끔직하고 처참한 재난현장에서 외상사건을 경험하고, 이런 사건충격을 반복적으로 재 경험하면서 적절한 치유를 하지 않을 경우 외상 후 스트레스 장애(PTSD)라는 심리적 상처를 받게 됩니다.
★이런 애로를 해결하고자 인천광역시소방안전본부에서 인천지역에 근무하는 소방공무원의 외상사건의 충격 정도를 평상시 자가 진단하여 개인의 비밀을 보호하면서 편리하게 인천소방 트라우마 치료센터의 심리상담을 받을 수 있도록 개발한 국내 최초의 앱입니다.
★인천소방공무원이 아닌 분들은 개정판 사건충격척도(IES-R-K)를 자가 진단하실 수 있습니다. 정신건강과 전문의 의학박사가 검수한 PTSD자가진단 앱을 추천합니다.
ㆍ PTSD 및 트라우마의 이해 및 치료법 제공
ㆍ 국립서울병원에서 제공하는 PTSD 치료절차 제공
ㆍ 소방관련 법규 제공
ㆍ PTSD 자가 진단 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 음성 자동 출력 기능 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 그래프 제공
ㆍ 자가진단 자동 예약 설정 기능 제공
ㆍ 치료센터 제공
개발자 연락처 :
Address : #1002 Ace High-End Tower 5th 505-18 Gasan-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul 153-803, Korea
Tel : +82-2-6340-0700
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from post traumatic stress disorder
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of post traumatic stress disorder and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for post traumatic stress disorder
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from post traumatic stress disorder in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains post traumatic stress disorder diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
The app for Above Android 2.0 - Without OpenGL Graphics
EMDR is sometimes introduced in the media.
It alleviates the symptoms of PTSD, trauma, panic disorder, phobia and so on.
Please try the effect yourself on your mobile or tablet
- Easy and intuitive to use
- Full screen motion for your concentration
- Adjustable working duration from 10 sec to 5 min
- Speed, Size, Color of the object as you like
- Choose a natural sound as BGM
- Choose your own audio as BGM
- Tablet support, portrait and landscape
- Twitter client built in. Compose your tweet, Search tweets
- Automate wallpaper changer for your relaxation
- Change theme color of the app
This app is not designed for treatment.
Please consult your official medical agency and/or therapist for your treatment.
The app might get stuck depends on your OS.
The problem may be the following issue and we are confirming on this.
In case your app gets stuck, wait for a dialog and stop the app.
It’s not just about nature’s sound, it’s about nature’s space. All 3 dimensions (including height) are accurately reproduced, providing the headphone listener with a true “being there” experience. The sonic accuracy of Naturespace's proprietary recordings are so convincingly real, they create an immediate positive impact on the listener’s state of mind. The 3-D experience quickly triggers a lasting physiological sense of safety, peace, and tranquility. Our holographic ambiences transport the listener like nothing else on the planet. It is a truly profound new way of listening.
Holographic sound provides the brain with the sense of openness and vastness that is so important to a balanced state of well-being. Naturespace is a spectacular catalyst for creative visualization and imaginative exploration. Just put on your headphones, and close your eyes. You’ll see.
Six additional add-on applications bring you more of the finest selections from our vast catalog, and are exclusively playable from within this free Naturespace app.
Naturespace Ultimate Thunderstorm Collection
Naturespace Ultimate Oceans Collection
Naturespace Meditation Focus and Imagination
Naturespace Sleep Dream Relax
Naturespace Travel Stress Escape
Join the Naturespace community by visiting us on Facebook/Naturespace. Thanks for using the reviews below to share your positive experiences. For other questions, comments and quick support please contact us at email@example.com or visit the FAQ page inside the app. Thank you for listening to our work!
CBT-i Coach is intended to augment face-to-face care with a healthcare professional. It can be used on its own, but it is not intended to replace therapy for those who need it.
CBT-i Coach is based on the therapy manual, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia in Veterans, by Rachel Manber, Ph.D., Leah Friedman, Ph.D., Colleen Carney, Ph.D., Jack Edinger, Ph.D., Dana Epstein, Ph.D., Patricia Haynes, Ph.D., Wilfred Pigeon, Ph.D. and Allison Siebern, Ph.D. CBT-i has been shown to be efficacious for insomnia for both Veterans and civilians.
CBT-i Coach was a collaborative effort between VA’s National Center for PTSD, Stanford School of Medicine, and DoD’s National Center for Telehealth and Technology.
Patients can use the VHB to store a variety of rich multimedia content that they find personally supportive in times of need. For example, a patient can include family photos, videos and recorded messages from loved ones, inspirational quotes, music they find especially soothing, reminders of previous successes, positive life experiences and future aspirations, and affirmations of their worth in their VHB. A patient can also collaborate with their provider to create coping cards to use in response to personal problem areas they experience. Finally, the VHB provides the patient with positive activity planning, distraction tools, and interactive relaxation exercises including guided imagery, controlled breathing and muscle relaxation.
Does it affect your relationships?
Does it prevent you from being successful at work?
Are you unhappy with yourself?
Do you have problems with anxiety and/or depression?
Then, this app may be for you. This app was developed by a clinical psychologist using the methods of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) to help improve self-esteem.
We all have a sense of self. Whether that sense of self is positive or negative is based upon our experiences in life and our perceptions and assessment of ourself.
WHAT IS SELF-ESTEEM?
Self-esteem is the regard or respect that a person has for oneself. A person with positive feelings regarding the self is said to have high self-esteem. However, self-esteem can refer to very specific areas as well as a general feeling about the self.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF LOW SELF-ESTEEM?
1) Feelings of unhappiness.
2) Feelings of anxiety.
3) Feelings of inferiority or superiority.
4) Impatience or irritation with self or others.
5) Externally oriented goals.
WHAT ARE CHARACTERISTICS OF HIGH SELF-ESTEEM?
2) Goal commitment.
5) Internal values.
***Articles about self-esteem and cognitive-behavioral therapy
***Test: What Is Your Self-Concept?
***Create positive self-talk on the the Self-Esteem Blackboard
***Review the affirmations on your blackboard
***Self-Esteem Assistance Audio to change self-talk created by past experiences
***Self-Esteem Blackboard Audio to help visualize changing your self-talk
***Email your affirmation list and test results
Reason for permissions:
1) READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY--necessary when listening to audios to pause playback when phone call is received (Excel At Life never accesses identity)
2) MODIFY DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS--necessary to allow saving data to SD card
3) FULL INTERNET ACCESS AND VIEW NETWORK STATE--necessary to determine if internet access is available when linking to articles and audios
Motivational rewards now available!
***Sign-up for AchieveMint.com and earn points to redeem for cash whenever you engage in the self-improvement activities in this app.
***This is an advertiser-sponsored program but you have control over whether you want to participate and you get paid for participating.
心的外傷後ストレス障害（PTSD：Post-trumatic Stress Disorder）診断基準
Copyright ©2011 Abinitio Research LLC