* One-Touch Instant Relief - The Stopper Tab offers fast relief at your finger tips.
* Reminders 3-Minutes Before Your Stress Starts - The Stopper Tab can predict & shut down your routine reactions before the stress triggers.
* Meditation - The MyMeds Tab will structure and maintain your meditation practice.
* Revolutionary Tool to Resolve Traumatic Memories - The Resolve Tab helps surface and soothe past memories that fuel PTSD reactions.
* Complimentary Stress Is Gone Membership – Provides 24/7 access to online relaxation tools (PC and Mobile).
* Teaches Stress Stopper Breathwork – A/V animation to learn how to activate the relaxation response whenever you become stressed.
* Connect with a Coach – If your stress becomes unmanageable.
* Intuitive set-up and design
* Facebook Integration
* In App Browser
* Naturally calm stressful emotions
* Naturally quiet stressful thoughts
* Naturally stop a stress reaction
* Learn to fall asleep fast
The key to living PTSD FREE is using this app regularly. Every time you become stressed, press the app icon and breathe. Every time a Stress Stopper reminder shows up on your device, breathe along with the animation. When it’s time to meditate, give yourself the space to relax to improve your well-being. And finally, get to the root of the issue; use the Resolve Tab to heal those past memories that affect everyday life. These tools together help prevent future stress-related health problems such as panic attacks, anxiety, depression, cardiovascular and gastrointestinal diseases, migraines, sleep problems, chronic fatigue, ulcers, etc. Stress Is Gone developed this technology for veterans and active duty soldiers who suffer from PTSD.
The App is based on the latest scientific understandings of PTSD, and was modified from the U.S. Department of Veterans' Affairs PTSD Coach app.
PTSD Coach Australia has been designed for use by Australian veterans and serving Defence Force personnel.
PTSD Coach Australia contains:
· Up to date information about PTSD and treatments for PTSD
· A range of symptom management tools and techniques.
· A PTSD assessment – allowing users to measure the severity of their symptoms over time, plot the results, and email them to a health professional.
· A scheduler that allows people to manage all their health appointments and activities.
· Information about where to find treatments and supports for PTSD in Australia– in the Defence health system, within the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and in the community.
Importantly: PTSD Coach Australia is not designed as a stand-alone treatment – ideally, it is a tool to use as part of your treatment. Health professionals can download clinical notes on this app from www.at-ease.dva.gov.au.
The skills are based upon the principles and skills taught in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy skill classes.
The app can be used in conjunction with psychotherapy or as a standalone self-help intervention as the skills can be implemented into many situations and settings.
Are you experiencing difficulties with feelings and emotion-driven impulsive behaviors? Are you having difficulties maintaining positive relations, ending destructive relationships or safeguarding your self-respect while reaching your interpersonal goals?
Intrusive distressing thoughts and overwhelming emotions are at the core of many difficulties. The skills of the DBT Self-help app can help you to manage and to find more effective ways to deal with your issues.
If you are in DBT therapy the DBT Self-help app can enhance skill acquisition and skill generalization, and you will find the Crisis skill list function extremely useful. The app can help you maintain your efficiency with the skills once therapy is over and you move on to build your life.
If you are a DBT therapist the app will be a useful resource to have easy access to skills for coaching and interventions. The feature of skill lists can be used to keep track of individual clients crisis skills to make telephone coaching more effective.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy belongs to the third wave of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy combining learning and cognitive theory with the wisdom and effectiveness of mindfulness – dialectics to balance change and acceptance. DBT have been shown to be efficient in the treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder, Binge eating and Substance Abus Disorder – diagnosises with high amount of overwhelming emotions and impulsive behaviors.
The app will help you to:
* Gain greater understanding on how thoughts, emotions, physiology and behaviors affect eachother;
* Build and manage healthy balanced relationsships and develop tools of communication;
* Cope with overwhelming emotions without acting impulsively;
* Use effective skills to identify, manage and regulate feelings and emotions;
* Change behavior to increase the positive emotions in your life;
* Increase your level of mindfulness and cultivate your awareness and concentration.
* Intuitive navigation with history and help function, notes, news & updates;
* The option to tailor and modify a personalized crisis list of skills for rapid access in difficult and critical situations;
* Create your own skills lists of personally selected skills;
* Pregenerated skills lists for managing anger, shame, sadness, and fear;
* Excercises for practicing and registring skills, with the options to save and send the data by mail;
* The app supports the following languages:
The DBT Self-help app is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
This app contains a 16 minute video discussing PTSD and traumatic stress - sharing with you important and often overlooked signs and symptoms of trauma and covering approaches you can use on your own to recover from past traumas and anxiety. In addition to the video, this app includes 2 guided imagery audio programs with bilateral music backgrounds that will help to calm your mind and reset your nervous system. Also included is 1 bilateral music soundscape with brainwave frequencies designed to help you relax your mind and body.
There are also 10 other in-app purchases with previews in case you want additional programs to help you address the symptoms of PTSD and traumatic stress.
In total this app includes:
- 1 video (16 minutes)
- 2 audio programs (30 minutes each program - guided imagery and visualization with binaural beat music backgrounds)
- 1 music soundscape (26 minutes - bilateral, binaural beat music)
- Merging your Logical and Emotional Mind, allowing you to see the world as it is.
- Helping you to do other DBT Skills more effectively
- Increase your awareness and improve your decision making skills
DBT Mindfulness Skills are NOT for:
- Reaching enlightenment
- Obtaining inner peace
With Eight (8) Brand-New DBT Tools, being Mindful will become second nature on a day-to-day basis. Not only will these skills improve your DBT Training, but their benefits will be seen for years and years to come. Here is exactly what our tools are in this module:
- Observe: Fundamentally, as a living organism, you need to be aware of your surroundings. Inner, and outer of course. Practice in a fun little game that flips your brain back and forth between different senses. After all, without our 5 senses, and our inner senses (feeling, emotion, urges, sensations, etc), how can we know what is true?
- Describe: Once you can observe the world as it is, without putting labels on it, comes in your unique ability as a human: being able to give names to things and describe them. Being able to create inner communication by describing what we see is essential to adulthood. You won't be very functional if you cannot organize, categorize, and describe your inner and outer world to yourself, or others. Play an interactive game that helps you describe using Visuals, Sounds, and Feelings. Also check out a video that shows you how you can practice Describe when you are just out and about.
- Participate: Learn to participate in a Math game that takes you from using your logic, to using your emotions and memory, to using your physical sense of touch to participate in the game you are doing. Also learn how to participate in your day to day life when you aren't in the app.
- Non-Judgemental: Read a series of judgmental diary entries, and reword them yourself as practice. Then when you are done, compare how you did with our own non-judgmental interpretations of the diary entries. Also learn how non-judgment is use as a skill, and not as a moral compass or lifestyle.
- One Mindfully: Practice focusing on one thing at a time. Come up with small things to do one at a time and use our tool to help you focus in set intervals on things you actually CAN focus on. One Mindfully is about settling the brain from our need to Multitask and/or always be thinking about what we should have done, and what needs to be done.
- Effectively: Go through a series of yes or no questions in a little game that measures your ability to see whether a person is being effective or not. Now remember, being effective is about doing what gets you what you want, and not simply about working hard, or doing the 'right thing'.
- Breath: Practice breathing exercises that can help calm your nerves and become more mindful almost instantly.
- Acceptance: Use our acceptance tool to learn how to accept things. We can't accept everything, can you accept that? Well acceptance is taken one step at a time. Use our tool to help you accept one thing at a time, and only the things we really can accept.
Finally, and not an actual tool, is a describe of what Wise Mind is. Just hearing this term makes it seem like it is something amazing, and possibly mystical. We'll help dispel the illusions around it and explain what it really is. Not only that, but what it is good for, what it isn't good for, and how it fits into your life in a practical sense.
Oh and of course, most of our tools have a log so that you can see how you did, changes over time, and how effective each skill is for you personally.
** Please note that although this app was originally created with an intended audience of DBT Dialectic Behavioral Therapy Students, this app could also be used by instructors as well. It can also be used in conjunction with a CBT Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Program as well and is great for people with BPD, aka Borderline Personality Disorder, or Depression.
"I'm so glad to see someone help people who does DBT. VERY VERY good app."
Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills are a must, not just for people who have BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder), but for just about anyone living in this world alongside others.
Are they necessary skills? No. Could anyone benefit from them? Yes.
DBT Skills Groups are booked out weeks and often times months in advance. This means that if you want to get in one, you may be waiting for a long long time, especially if NOW is when you need help.
DBT Skills Groups focus on SKILLS. This means that practicing the skills is much more important than anything else. And luckily, once you learn the skills, you will retain them for the rest of your life!
If you are practicing DBT Skills, even even CBT Skills (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and want a Diary Card, this app is great for you since it has the following:
- A Diary Log for each day with 28 skills.
- A Description of Each Skill if you Forget
- Examples of Each Skill
- A record keeping system that tracks your highest number of days you have ever logged in a row as well as your current streak.
- Statistical information based on 1 day, 7 days, 28 days, or ALL records. That way if you are in a weekly DBT class, you can easily see which skills you have been focusing on, and which you have been missing.
- A daily log with which skills you did and which you didn't which includes note taking for that day.
- A quick note section so you can write your homework down while in DBT without needing scratch paper.
- A Notification reminder that you can set to remind you daily at a specific time to do your DBT Skills Diary Card.
- Ability to share this app through Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail, or Text Message.
- Beautiful photos and artwork along with a backdrop that changes based on what season we are in (Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring).
This is the most enjoyable DBT Skills Diary Card on Google Play! Download it today!
Dbt911 is available in Swedish, English, German and Hebrew. Want to help translate into other languages? Please e-mail!
Dbt911 can never replace professional help, but can serve as a tool for DBT training.
Keywords: DBT, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Skills, Mindfulness, Emotions, Emotional Control, Anxiety, Self Help, Relationships, Therapy, IPS.
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) or Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder [EUPD] is an emotionally unstable mental condition marked by unstable mood states, behaviours and relationships.
Most people who have BPD / EUPD exhibit
-Problems regulating their emotions and thoughts [‘mood swings’].
-Impulsive and reckless behaviour that are potentially self damaging.
-Unstable relationships with others with often frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.
-Often staying in difficult, destructive or violent relationships.
-People with BPD / EUPD may also have high rates of depression, anxiety disorders, substance misuse and eating disorders.
-Episodic deliberate self-harm and suicidal behaviours that lead to completed suicides in some.
Recent research shows that BPD / EUPD can be treated effectively, and that people with this condition improve over time.
The App provides information for sufferers, medical practitioners (GPs) and friends and family.
Descriptions of symptoms and treatments are provided.
Audio interviews with sufferers, clinicians and family support are provided.
Contacts are provided to link in with support services.
YouTube videos are provided to describe the condition and experiences.
This app comes with six pre-loaded issues: anxiety, depression, general well-being, head injury, post-traumatic stress, and stress. You can also add customized scales on any topic (e.g., a pain scale). You use simple sliders to rate yourself on these behavioral categories and the app automatically graphs your inputs. You can also make notes describing things that happened during the day that may have affected your moods. This provides you and your health care provider with a complete tool to help you uncover patterns in how you are feeling. It may also help you to evaluate the impact of daily events or the effects of treatment on your mood.
T2 Mood Tracker was developed by the National Center for Telehealth & Technology (T2), the Defense Department’s primary agency for applying innovative technology to issues of psychological health and traumatic brain injury
• Report generator makes sharing results simple! Generate PDF or CSV reports to print or email to your health care provider.
• Backup database saves all your data on the SD card. Easily move your T2 Mood Tracker results to a new phone or save a backup off-phone, so you don’t lose your data if you lose your phone.
• Locate psychological health support in your area via the Outreach Center link.
• Program the reminder to update your moods as often as you like - weekly to several times a day.
• Pre-loaded with six common issues. Customize with ANY feeling or issue you want to track.
• Results display in easy to read color graphs with pinch zoom, customizable symbols, and options to display as much or as little data you desire.
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (not just Android) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
• And many many more features
-- Permissions --
• full network access - Used to sync your data between devices and access the forums
• Google Play billing service - Used for donations and unlocking extra themes
• Google Play license check - To make sure you have a valid copy of What's Up?
Want to get in contact? Send me a message via my Facebook page here goo.gl/BKFmWF or shoot me an email at email@example.com
For Self-Help and Self-Improvement
Are you stressed?
Do you have anxiety?
Do you have depression?
Are you controlling?
Does anger cause problems with others?
Do you have problems in relationships?
Do you tend to be jealous?
Do you have low self-esteem?
Are you unmotivated?
Do you want to be more satisfied in life?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, this app can teach you how to recognize thinking that interferes with achieving your goals in life and how to change that thinking.
Irrational beliefs lead to many life problems such as stress, anxiety, anger, depression, conflict in relationships among many other issues.
Don't feel hopeless about changing your life. Learn the methods shown in psychological research to be effective with changing your emotions/mood and behavior.
These self-help methods use the tools of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) to challenge irrational thinking. This Cognitive Diary app was developed by a licensed clinical psychologist with over 20 years as a practicing psychotherapist.
The cognitive diary helps you to determine some ways to challenge the irrational thinking. Once you have done that, it is important to read the rational challenges frequently until they automatically come to mind rather than the irrational thinking.
The app provides a simple way of doing this by reviewing the history of your recorded events.
Also includes password protection and editing of your previous responses.
You can customize:
1) irrational belief titles if using different system of cognitive therapy
2) emotions/mood list
3) add personal coping statements to challenge list
4) design and colors of app including using your own picture
Motivational rewards now available!
***Sign-up for AchieveMint.com and earn points to redeem for cash whenever you engage in the self-improvement activities in this app.
***This is an advertiser-sponsored program but you have control over whether you want to participate and you get paid for participating.
心的外傷後ストレス障害（PTSD：Post-trumatic Stress Disorder）診断基準
Copyright ©2011 Abinitio Research LLC