Payments made as simple as you chat, directly from your bank account. With BHIM ABPB, India’s easiest to use UPI app from Aditya Birla Payments Bank, you no longer need remember any account number & IFSC code. Make Instant, 24/7, fast and secure money transfers to any bank account. Get an easy to remember & unique UPI ID - mobilenumber@birla
to get started. Safeguard your bank details by only sharing your UPI ID and authorize transactions with a secure UPI PIN.How to Register?
Registering for BHIM ABPB is 3 simple steps. No KYC Required.
1. Install the BHIM ABPB app and verify your mobile number
2. Add any of your existing bank account
3. Set a secure PIN and that’s it!
(Users new to UPI will need Debit card of the bank account to create a UPI PIN)Top Features
1. Customizable UPI ID
- Link any of your bank account to a UPI ID of your choice – mobilenumber@birla or name@birla. Create multiple and unique IDs with BHIM ABPB
2. Chat like interface for Easy Bank to Bank Transfers
- Find UPI IDs of your contacts on the BHIM ABPB app in just a click and instantly start transacting. Payments made can be seen in a chat-like window. Transfer money by simply entering any UPI ID or A/C details or scanning QR
3. Pay any merchant, even your local shops
- Search & pay to any merchant using the BHIM ABPB ‘Global Merchant Directory’ or Bharat QR. Add and pay to local shops with BHIM ABPB app and create your own list of shops that you visit regularly
4. Pay bills online
– Pay all utility bills like electricity, gas, DTH, mobile recharges, postpaid bills. Shop for vouchers with great offers
• Recharge prepaid or pay postpaid mobile bills for Idea, Airtel, Vodafone, Jio and others
• DTH Recharges for Tata Sky, Dish TV, Airtel, Sundirect DTH and others
• Pay Utility bills like Electricity for BEST Mumbai, Reliance Energy, Tata Power, MSEB, BSES, BESCOM, APSPDCL, MGVCL, MPPKVCL, CESC, UPPCL, Torrent Power, TSSPDCL etc. or pay gas bills for Adani, Indaprasth, Mahanagar gas, Siti Energy etc.
• Shop for coupons and offers in healthcare, e-commerce and more categories
• Pay for Ola/Uber rides, buy tickets on BookMyShow, shop on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra and do much more
5. Manage multiple bank accounts, check balances on the go
– Link multiple bank accounts, over 80+ banks supported, and check bank balance in a single click using your UPI PIN
6. Take control of your finances
- Tag your expenses & set reminders for recurring bill payments. Enter biller details / consumer number only once & let BHIM ABPB remind you the next time you need to pay a bill, by fetching it automatically
7. Exciting Offers for you
– Get rewarded on your first transaction with BHIM ABPB. Share the app and win rewards through Refer & EarnAbout BHIM UPI Payments
BHIM ABPB is a part of the Digital India initiative to enable digital payments & instant online money transfers. BHIM ABPB is built on Unified Payments Interface (UPI) - a mobile-based payments platform launched by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
The BHIM ABPB mobile app enables you to transfer money instantly, with a maximum transaction limit of Rs. 1 lakh per day. Your money is secure with your bank, so no hassle of loading wallets. BHIM ABPB provides an easy way to access your bank account & make payments in a click. You can link an account of any of the Indian banks that support UPI
, with BHIM ABPB
To know more about UPI and BHIM ABPB features, visit our website – www.adityabirla.bank/bhim-abpb-upi
We are as agile as this app and would love to hear from you. Tell us how we can make your life easier. For any suggestions or queries - you can reach out to us at Vcare4u@adityabirla.bank or call us on the number - 18002092265 and we’ll be glad to help you!