Track your weight, BMI (Body Mass Index), body fat percentage and even your own user-defined tracking items. Create profiles for yourself and your family. Various charts, statistics, trends and much more will help you monitor your progress and boost your motivation to reach your ideal weight.
Start today, you're worth it!
★ Feel free to contact us for any questions, feature requests, ideas for improvement or bugs! Just use the email provided by the google play store, the in-app contact feature or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cryofy
✔ Featured app on 'The Fresh Living Project' @ http://www.freshlivingproject.com
• Simple, fun and intuitive to use weight tracker.
• Innovative and clear user interface: almost no typing required, easy to use slide controls.
• Widget for your home screen.
• Multi-user support: create profiles for yourself, your partner, your kids.
• User-defined tracking items: create and track your own items, fully integrated in the app.
• Available languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Italiano, Français, 中文, Русский, हिंदी, Svenska, Nederlands, Polski, Türkçe
• Support of metric and imperial units: Pound, Kilogram, Foot, Centimeter and many more.
• Measure and estimate your body fat percentage: Weight Meter determines your body fat in quick and easy fashion.
• Built-in BMI calculator: Your Body Mass Index is calculated automatically.
• Built-in ideal weight calculator: Set your ideal weight as your weight goal and monitor your progress.
• Powerful analysis and reporting function via charts and spreadsheets: Don't lose track of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and easily keep an eye on your weight loss or weight gain.
• 'Remind me' functionality: Never forget to take your weight again!
• Monitor and support your progress with photos and notes.
• Backup and restore your data.
• Easy import of data from the free version of Weight Meter (instructions at the bottom)
• Export and import csv files: Monitor your weight, BMI and body fat percentage with Excel, Numbers or Google Docs on your laptop or desktop computer.
• Export charts of your weight, BMI and body fat percentage and share them directly with friends via email, on Picasa, facebook and many more.
• Integrated guide to measure your body fat percentage.
• An extended help lets you discover the various functions of this app.
1. How to easily transfer your data from the free to the paid version:
• In the free version of Weight Meter:
✔ Select your user and press the menu button on the home screen of the app (where your weight records are listed)
✔ Select the 'Import & export' menu and select the 'Write backup' list item
✔ Your backup file is written
• In the paid version of Weight Meter:
✔ Press the menu button on the home screen and select the 'Import' menu
✔ Select the 'Read backup' list item and choose the file you've created before
✔ Your data is imported
This app also calculates your BMI and suggests your ideal weight as your goal to reach.
Your weight is displayed in chart format, allowing you to easily check your daily weight changes and follow your progress toward your target weight.
In addition to this you can also track your :
• body measurements
• blood pressure
• sporting activities
• cholesterol levels
- Simple data entry
- Weight tracker
- Visualization of your diet plan in a simple chart format.
- Calculation of your ideal weight based on age, height, gender
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Ultimate weight goal/target
- Imperial and metrics units.
Expanded settings panel will additionally enable:
• Exporting of all data to Excel or .txt file
• Forwarding exported data to any e-mail address
• Creating data backups
The application supports the following languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, 中文
The "Scaless" application is intended only to record weight fluctuations and related information. The “Scaless” is not a substitute for a doctor's advice or visit; therefore, do not make radical changes to any treatment you may be already following without prior consultations with a doctor or specialist.
The Supplier of the application, "Freshware", accepts no responsibility for incurred damages resulting from use of the application.
Download ‘App of the Day’, and every day get the paid version of apps for free!
Now available in your country : App of the Day
BMI-Weight Tracker is an app designed to monitor weight, body measurements, calculate BMI, Body Fat Percent, Waist to Hip Ratio and Ideal weight.
- Clear and easy interface
- Tracking weight, BMI and Body Fat Percent
- Body measurements
- Waist to Hip Ratio
- Ideal weight
- Interactive charts to view your weight curve
- Summary of progress
- Manage multiple users
- Metric or Imperial units
- Reminder to input your weight
- Export to a CSV file
Understanding the daily weight is very important for the health and diet management.
However, it does not follow easily.
You can continue and if this app.
Features a very simple,
Also enter more easily,
There is no annoying thing.
Simply enter your weight,
you will be able to know BMI and the difference between the previous and the difference between the target body weight
I made this app for you make a fun weight management
I hope that they serve you your.
Registration of body weight
list(Correction of past records)
Increase or decrease from the previous
Please Rate. and tell our support staff if there is anything we can do to help in any way.
Thank you for your time.
※ This software contains the production that is distributed with 2.0 license Apache.
Copyright 2013 Daniel Nadeau
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
The Weight Tracker lets you set a goal weight and the app will help you track progress towards that goal. Record a photo of your progress as you go along with the photo diary. The app will also provide a detailed weight chart and a measure of your current BMI (body mass index).
If you have compatible bluetooth scales, you can pair the scales and transmit your weight to the app via bluetooth without having to manually enter the data. This is optional and you can still use the full features of the app without having bluetooth scales.
Plus, get lots of useful information from Patient.co.uk on weight reduction, healthy eating, and physical activity.
The app features:
- Set weight goals and track progress
- Track your weight
- Pair Microlife bluetooth scales and auto-add weight entries (optional)
- BMI measurement
- See weekly weight change and total weight change
- Photo journal
- Secure password for the app
- Choose lbs. or kg.
- Graphs show total weight, BMI, and goal weight
- Set reminders to input your weight to track your progress
- Share your progress to Facebook
- Health information leaflets from Patient.co.uk on weight and healthy living (requires internet connection)
- Search Patient.co.uk from within the app for more trusted health information (requires internet connection)
- Enter new data easyly using home screen and lock screen widget.
- Clean and easy interface.
- Sync your data with Google Drive and keep all your devices updated (tablet, smartphone, etc).
- Delete incorrect data swiping to left or right.
- Chart to see the evolution of your weight on different date ranges.
- BMI calculation.
- Mark a target weight.
- Tablet optimized interface.
* tracks your weight & BMI
* tracks body fat & waist length
* graphs your weight history for all your data however far back
* allows to set a target weight you want to reach
* calculates statistics from your entries
* units either in kg or pd
* configurable notification as daily(configurable!) reminder
* import & export data to sdcard
* delete all entries from database
* different user-friendly input options
* allows editing for custom dates on all entries
* comments: enable comments in the preferences, add comments when creating or editing entries, copy comments from previous entries via the context menu
Permissions and Data
Droid Weight does not send your data anywhere.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is required so that you can import and export your data to and from text files.
If android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE shows up once you have installed Droid Weight, this is due to a bug in android: Droid Weight does not use the phone state or identity.
If you notice a problem with Droid Weight or would like a new feature, please don't write this in the review on Android Market: instead please create a new issue at http://code.google.com/p/droidweight/issues/entry
The Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse is specialized in treating patients while they are dealing with end of life issues, usually in a setting outside of the hospital. Many of these nurses work for hospice organizations and also help with making community resources available. The family of the dying patient is also helped by the Hospice and Palliative Nurse.
In order to take the Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse exam, the applicant must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse. It is recommended that the RN complete at least 2 years of employment caring for patients with end of life issues. There are no specific continuing education credit hour requirements.
The exam consists of questions on all of the major body systems in regards to changes that are seen toward the end of life. The management of these symptoms is the primary focus of the RN who is a Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse. Pain is also a major issue with the dying patient and approximately one-quarter of the exam consists of questions testing the RN's knowledge of management of pain in the dying patient. Issues with caring for the families along with professional issues are also components of the exam.
The Registry Examination System was developed to objectively measure essential knowledge, skills, and abilities required of advanced respiratory therapists, and to set uniform standards for measuring such knowledge.
The RRT Examinations consist of a written portion and a clinical simulation portion; candidates must schedule separate testing appointments for each of these portions.
The National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) administers and develops various examinations used to certify health care professionals in the respiratory therapist arenas. Two of these exams are the Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) exam and the Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) exam. The CRT is an entry level examination and is used to measure the abilities, skills, and knowledge that are needed for entry level respiratory therapists. The RRT is an exam taken by advanced respiratory therapists and is used to measure the abilities, skills, and knowledge that are needed by these healthcare professionals. One must have the CRT credential to be able to take the RRT examination.
The VTNE is used to evaluate entry-level veterinary technicians’ competency to practice and to be credentialed.
The VTNE is a 3 hour exam which consists of 150 multiple-choice operational questions and 20 multiple-choice pilot questions derived from the test specifications. The candidate’s score on the VTNE is based on the candidate’s responses to 150 operational questions. The additional 20 pilot questions embedded in the test will not count towards the candidate’s score, but are used for constructing future examinations.
To take the VTNE, you must apply and pay for the exam and you must apply for eligibility to take the exam. Applications to take the VTNE are always accepted; however, there are deadlines for each examination window. No late applications will be accepted.
The HESI A2 Exam consists of seven academic exams and a personality profile that identifies the applicant’s learning style. All applicants for pre-licensure programs are required to complete the HESI A2 Exam prior to admission.
Total time allotted to complete the exam is 5.25 hours. Applicants must schedule the exam during their admission interview.
Health Education Systems, Inc. (HESI) is the name of the testing company which makes software based tests for nursing students. HESI tests allow students to get admission in some of the leading nursing schools. There are a number of tests which an active or prospective student may take. Apart from this the HESI Admission Assessment Exam is used by several colleges to grade a student's ability and students have to take the test during the course of study or as an exit exam. The HESI exam is given online as a computerized nursing test.
HESI Exams are critical obstacles in the path towards your Nursing career. You need to score well enough on the HESI Entrance Exam to get into the Nursing Program of your choice. Once you are in Nursing school, you need to pass your HESI Exit Exam in order to graduate and be eligible to take your NCLEX Exams. Well, have no fea HESI Flashcards is for both the HESI A2 Entrance Exam as well as the HESI Exit Exam.
The HESI Exit exam is taken by nursing students to pass before graduating. This exam provides colleges with a proof that the student is well versed with the terminologies nursing and adept in key areas. HESI Exit Exam is also helpful in preparing students for future exams like NCLEX-RN.
The Pharmacy Technician Certification Exam (PTCE) tests knowledge needed to successfully perform the work of pharmacy technicians. The exam is administered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) and is required to achieve certification by the PTCB. The PTCB reports that the passing rate of the PTCE is 75 percent.
Every item on the PTCE is a multiple choice question with four choices and only one correct or best answer. There are a total of 90 multiple choice questions, and the test taker has 110 minutes to answer them.
The PTCE assesses knowledge critical to pharmacy technician practice organized into nine knowledge domains, each with a number of 'knowledge areas' or sub-domains, as shown in the table below. Refer to the full blueprint for more detail. As an aid to those familiar with the previous blueprint, PTCB provides a crosswalk to identify where knowledge listed under the previous blueprint is organized within the new PTCE blueprint.