Con esta aplicación, de forma segura y confiable, podrás:
- Acceder a la información de tu cuenta rápidamente: tendrás a la mano el balance de tus pagos y el detalle de tu consumo de data.
- Recuperar tu contraseña cuando la hayas olvidado.
- Revisar tus facturas: sabrás cuándo fue tu último pago y podrás ver el PDF de tu factura más reciente.
- Efectuar pagos con la misma simplicidad que te ofrecemos desde la sección de Mi Cuenta en nuestra página web.
- Verificar tu consumo de data en el momento que lo desees.
- Ver el detalle de la información de tu plan siempre que lo necesites.
- Adquirir paquetes de data para mantener la velocidad de tu internet según ofrece tu plan (Speed Request)
- Adquirir paquetes de Data Roaming cuando lo necesites.
- Recargar tu balance de Open Cash
- Conocer la ubicación de nuestras tiendas: automáticamente podrás ver el listado de las tiendas más cercanas a ti y localizarlas en el mapa para llegar más rápidamente.
- Comunicarte directamente con nuestro departamento de Servicio al Cliente o Televentas.
Recuerda que debes estar registrado en nuestros servicios en línea para poder acceder a tu cuenta desde la aplicación; si aún no lo estás, visita www.openmobilepr.com y completa tu registro bajo la sección de Mi Cuenta.
- Complete file system management
- USB, SD and other external media
- Auto-detect & install BusyBox
- Network Connectable (FTP, SFTP, SMB/Samba/Windows/Lan/WIFI)
- Cloud connected (multiple accounts)! (Box, Dropbox, Drive)
- Text Editor (Tabbed, Multiple Document Interface)
- Smart Folders that scan for different types of media (Videos, Photos, Music, Downloads)
- View Pager directory navigation (swipe right to go up a directory)
- Superuser/Root ability to read/write system folders (and JB 4.2 user folders)
- Disk space heat map shows where your biggest files are
- Browse or extract from most common archives - Zip, Tar, TGZip, BZip2, 7zip, RAR
Features to come:
- Offline file structure cache, will remember which files you have in different places without needing to connect
*PLEASE NOTE: OpenExplorer is in Beta. There are still several bugs. If you do not wish to experience these bugs, please do not download this app. If you would like to help me find these bugs, please email me or cooperate with me on GitHub (https://github.com/BrandroidTools/OpenExplorer/). Please remember bad ratings help nobody.
Fixed root/system operations
Updated Portuguese, French & Russian
Allow custom OAuth settings
Fixed Root crashes
Removed Google Analytics
Bugfixes with sorting, refreshing, heatmap, external SD
Google Drive support! (new permissions required)
Box & Dropbox integration (with multiple account authentication!)
7zip & RAR extraction support
Prompt before copy overwrite
NFC - Beam your clipboard
Passive root operations
Many concurrency improvements
File operations serialized
Large heap requested
Reverted Action Bar menu icon on older devices
Updated German, Spanish, Russian & Dutch translations
Downloads scanner improved
Fixed Clipboard crash
Fix "Add new Server" crash
Other bug fixes
Fixed server settings deletion bug
Scaled other icons
Light&Dark Theme Tweaks
Added scaled version of some icons
Changed Zip Icon
Fix thumb scaling
Add Ukrainian & Chinese to Language preference
Server settings moved to persistent storage so they don't get deleted if you uninstall
v200 - 12/21/12:
Bookmark View UI Updates
JB 4.2 USB Updates
SearchView update to all devices
Fixed "Select All" crash
/system remounter for rooted users
JB 4.2 (rooted) updates
Themes reworked! There are now 4 themes to choose from: dark, light, mix, and pinstripe
Jellybean expanded notifications for operations
Donate added to menu
Improved device scanner - USB OTG
Bugfix for when your last viewed path was a network path
Updated Russian, Japanese & Turkish translations
Fixed settings restart bug
Added Text Wrapping
Switched to stericson's RootTools for root thread management - root should work better
Send/Share + Rename fixed
Notification Tweaks & Fixes
Preference Layout Improvements
Settings reorganized and updated to be more standard
Zip files are navigatable
System activities now appear in action bar for zip & text files
Added "heatmap" operation for determining relative folder sibling size
Fixed Networked folder selection bug
Show multi-select checkmarks by default
7" Tablet (aka Nexus 7!) tweaks
New List/Grid item border/background
Jellybean-style default app selector
Added search back in as menu option
Fixed file operation notification crash (due to theming)
Re-enable Google TV (do not update if you are on Google TV)
*MAJOR UPDATE* - first official build of new Brandroid Tools team!
Switch to ActionBarSherlock
Dark/Light Theming Support!
With the Open Access app you can access all of the files on your account from your Android device. With the app you can:
• Open your office documents – view your documents, spreadsheets, PDF files and more, directly on your Android device. No need to print them out and take them with you – they’re already with you wherever you go. And if you have document viewing or editing applications installed, you can pull them straight from your account into those apps.
• View your photos – admire all of your photos on the Android device. You can view a slideshow, and import photos to and from your device’s photo album.
• Listen to your music – all of the music that you’ve got on your account is now instantly available on your Android device. The music streams directly from our servers – so no need to wait for it to download, or worry about syncing it to your device. You can browse your entire music collection by Artist, Album, Year or Genre, and build playlists to listen to on the go.
• Watch your videos – even the videos you’ve stored on your account are instantly available on your Android device. They stream directly from your account to your device, meaning that your entire movie collection is now accessible to you at any time!
There's no need to worry about your network password or connection data - any passwords are entered in the original Android settings tool, and the app does not have the permission to view network traffic.
What makes it better than similar apps? Other WiFi power savers require you to set up a condition to turn on (some also to turn off) WiFi, like the time of day or your location. That means less privacy and more battery usage. WiFi Better Battery simply uses a very low-power state in which only scanning is available (Android 4.3 and up only) to always be connected quickly while still saving battery.
This app can save power, and potentially also save you some money - forgetting to turn on your WiFi and accidentally downloading something or watching a video over mobile data can get expensive. This will never happen to you again with WiFi Better Battery!
WiFi Better Battery also comes with an optional security feature. It is a little known fact how insecure Android's WiFi functionality is. By default, Android only checks the name of a network before connecting to it. That means that if you have a network saved, and Android detects another network with the same name, Android automatically tries to connect to it. A malicious device could use this to collect passwords that are sent during connection attempts or send harmful data to your device. WiFi Better Battery offers an optional MAC address check to try to prevent such attacks. MAC addresses uniquely identify a device.
The in-app products are ONLY used for donations and for turning off ads. The full functionality of the app is completely free.
The permissions which WiFi Better Battery requests on your device have been chosen with great care. All permissions are necessary for its full functionality.
Just in case you still have concerns we have listed all requested permissions below, each with an explanation of why we need it.
Network permissions: Necessary to list all available networks and to connect to networks. The app CANNOT read your network traffic or passwords.
Internet: Used only for Google ads.
It does this with three features:
1. Improved Share Menu
Fliktu’s Share Menu is organized by the apps you share to most and are most relevant to the content being shared. The apps you want to pick will literally be right at your finger tips.
It also automatically includes viewing apps so you can jump straight to a browser when sharing.
You can also manually set which apps appear at the top and hide apps you never use.
2. Share directly from links
After tapping a link, gently flick or shake your device to open Fliktu’s Share Menu instead of your default browser.
This lets you quickly share from links in many of your favorite apps.
This also gives you more flexibility opening links, you can choose to open the link in a different app. Maybe you want to open it in a different browser than your default.
Tapping links works as before and will open the link in your browser app if you don’t flick your device.
3. Share from your clipboard
Within a few seconds of copying a link, gently flick or shake your device to open Fliktu to share the link to other apps.
Includes material design, animations and general all around polish. I focused on making a solidly built, well-crafted app that works fluidly. Hope you enjoy it, shoot me an email if you have feedback or requests.
Choose the full version of WinZip with new Dropbox support to turn on powerful features that let you combine banking-level security with the convenience of cloud storage. Protect your photos, videos and files in Dropbox like never before with instant file compression and encryption. And because WinZip is available on all major platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Blackberry, it’s easy to recover your files any time, from any device. Maximize your free Dropbox storage space by compressing files and folders. Connect directly to Dropbox to zip, unzip, organize and manage your files.
WinZip for Android Top Features:
- Create Zip and Zipx files
- Easily send archive files to contacts via email
- Receive a zip file and view supported image, text and web files directly within the WinZip app. Open other popular file formats with 3rd party app integration
- Open encrypted Zip files (including AES 128- and 256-bit) to review sensitive material safely while on the go
- Easily navigate and manage your files in phone memory and external SD card.
- Automatically unzip and install Android apps (.apk files) delivered as .zip files from Google Play, the Amazon Appstore and Samsung Appstore
Purchase the full package and gain access to even more powerful features:
- Create and protect Zip and Zipx files with 128- and 256-bit AES encryption
- Unzip RAR files, 7Z and Zipx files
- Unzip encrypted 7Z and Zipx files
- View contents of Zipx, 7Z and RAR files
- Immediate access to ‘Zip & email’ feature
- New feature: direct integration with Dropbox cloud storage
File Support and 3rd Party Integration
WinZip for Android lets you view:
- Photos and images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp, .gif)
- Text files (.rtf, .csv, .txt, .ini, .inf, .bat, .js, .log, .xml,.css, .java, .cs, .h, .m,.cpp,.c,.sql,. properties)
- Web files (htm, .html,.jsp,.asp)
- Apk files (.apk)
WinZip for Android lets you open other popular file types in 3rd party apps:
- Word documents (.doc, .docx)
- Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx)
- PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx)
- PDF files (.pdf)
The world’s most popular Zip utility, WinZip offers apps for all of the industry’s most popular platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Compatible with Android operating systems 2.3 (Gingerbread), 3.x (Honeycomb), 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), 4.1-4.3(Jelly Bean) and 4.4 (KitKat), WinZip for Android is available now as a free English app.
AndroZip File Manager helps you copy, delete, move, unzip/unpack and compress encrypted ZIP files, search, and organize your files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC. It's optimized for both phones and tablets.
With over 20,000,000 downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2, AndroZip File Manager is a definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
Full support for decompression of encrypted ZIP files (Standard, AES-128 and AES 256 bit), compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers as well as compression of encrypted ZIP files. AndroZip supports Standard ZIP file encryption compatible with WinRaR and other PC archivers (AES 128 and AES 256 bit encryption available in paid version).
Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
Optimized specifically for both phone and tablet display. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
Use it also to back up your applications, install new APK’s on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
AndroZip can be moved to your SD card to free up internal storage space.
What others say about AndroZip:
✔ "AndroZip comes to the rescue, providing a file explorer, task manager, archive manager, app backup tool, and more, all within a simple and intuitive interface." (PCWorld, MacWorld and Washington Post had same review)
✔ “Of all the file managers I have tried for the Android platform, the one that stands heads above the rest is the free AndroZip File Manager...“(Jack Wallen, TechRepublic)
✔ “Just like winzip or winrar” (Eric, AndroZip user)
Device & app history: required for our Task Killer to show the running apps.
Photos/Media/Files: required for our app to let you manage these files and to cache images needed for our app’s interface.
Wi-Fi connection information: required for displaying ads in the free version of our app.
Close other apps: required for our Task Killer functionality.
Install shortcuts: required for when you want to use our app to add shortcuts to your phone’s home screen.
Run at startup: required for the app to send analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Full network access: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
View network connections: required for displaying ads and sending analytical info back to AVG to help improve our app.
Prevent device from sleeping: required to ensure tasks like file zipping are completed before your device goes to sleep.
AVG AndroZip suggests other apps you might like based on information collected about apps you already have installed on your device.
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
AndroZip features: File Manager with multiple/batch delete, move, copy, create ZIP, Task Killer, Application Manager, APK Installer and short tap and long tap menus.
Download for free NOW!
The Pro version doesn't have ads
∙ Turbo Editor Supercharges Your Device’s Text Editing Functionality
- XDA http://goo.gl/z90cmM
∙ Turbo Editor Is a Powerful Text Editor With Syntax Highlighting
- LifeHacker.com http://goo.gl/Ced1PK
∙ Turbo Editor gives file editing a much needed boost
- AndroidCommunity.com http://goo.gl/cVkCd4
∙ Turbo Editor App Fits Your Text Editing Functionality on Smartphone and Tablet
∙ Mächtiger Text Editor für Android im Material Design
- TabletCommunity.de http://goo.gl/JYrMRB
∙ Turbo File Editor für Android bietet Syntax-Highlighting und mehr
- mobiflip.de http://goo.gl/GYhoU0
∙ App Turbo Editor promete otimizar a edição de arquivos no Android
- TudoCelular.com http://goo.gl/hkkr4t
∙ Turbo Editor: Um dos melhores editores de código para Android
★ Completely Open Source text editor
★ Super cool theme with Material Icons
★ Optimized for both Smartphones and Tablets
★ Support for every type of text files
★ Root features
★ Syntax Highlight for HTML, XHTML, CSS, LESS, JS, PHP, PYTHON and many other languages
★ Support for Undo & Redo
★ Line Numbers
★ The Encoding is Auto-Detected but you can also edit it
★ Option to wrap the content if text is too large
★ Auto save mode to save files as you leave the application
★ Read only mode
★ Create files and folders a inside the app
★ Search files and folders
★ View the result on the web
★ Translated in many languages (a special thanks to all the translators!)
★ Movable on the SD card
★ Samsung Multiview support
And much more!
∙ Report an Issue on the Github page
∙ Translate the App
∙ Be a part of the Turbo Text Editor community
∙ Do you like the app? Please comment and share on Twitter, Google Plus or wherever you like. Thanks!
∙ Me on Google Plus https://google.com/+VladMihalachi
∙ Me on Twitter https://twitter.com/vmihalachi
∙ Maskyn on Google Plus https://google.com/+Maskyn
∙ Maskyn on Twitter https://twitter.com/maskyngames
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
∙ XDA-Developers thread http://goo.gl/eqfyQE
∙ Reddit http://goo.gl/wnt8o0
This application is ad free and does not require the internet permission.
For the complete list of changes and a list of frequently asked questions, please visit:
You can help to improve the translation into your language at Launchpad:
The source code of this free and open source application is available at:
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create and delete directories (folders).
* Send files by email.
* Acts as an extension to other applications, like GMail, to attach files.
* Support for many file endings and mime types.
* Supports PICK_FILE and PICK_DIRECTORY intents so that other applications can use OI File Manager.
Gestor de fitxers d'OI., OI 파일 관리자, OI ແຟ້ມ ບໍລີຫານ, OI ファイルマネージャー, OI Bestandsbeheer, OI Dateimanager, OI Dosya Yöneticisi, OI Failu pārvaldnieks, OI Fájlkezelő, OI Filbehandler, OI File Manager, OI File Manedyer, OI Gestore File, OI Menedżer plików, OI Správca Súborov, OI Správce souborů, OI ھۆججەت باشقۇرغۇچ, OI مدير پرونده, OI Διαχειριστής Αρχείων, OI Файл-мэнэджар, OI Файлов Мениджър, OI फ़ाइल प्रबंधक, OI ਫਾਇਲ ਮੈਨਿਜਰ, OI文件管理器, مدير الملفات OI, מנהל קבצים OI, 檔案總管
Supported file types:
• Portable Document Format (.PDF)
• PostScript (.PS, .EPS)
• Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
• Microsoft Excel (.XLS, .XLSX)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT, .PPTX)
• OpenDocument Text (.ODT)
• Rich Text Format (.RTF)
• Tagged Image File Format (.TIFF)
• Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG)
• Adobe Illustrator (.AI)
Docs Viewer integrates directly with Android's Internet Browser, Email Clients, File Managers, and apps such as Google Drive.
There is a 10 MiB limit to files uploaded from your Android device. Files from other sources can be much larger.
The project was created by the absence of such applications compatible with old phones and old versions of Android that would propose, however, an attractive look and aligned with the most recent design of the Google operating system
The application left the closed Beta but it's still in Beta stage, so please report any misbehaviour.
Follow the developments and post your comments and advice on Google+ Beta Comunity at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112276053772152071903
Help to complete translations is needed, if you want give me an hand please send me an e-mail!
Actually the following functions are implemented:
☆ Android KitKat-ready appearance
☆ Add, modify, delete notes
☆ Manage active and archived notes
☆ Share notes
☆ Note searching
☆ Batch operations choosing multiple notes
☆ Export/import notes to backup
☆ Animations activables/deactivables
☆ Multimedia attachments
☆ To-do list
☆ Sketch-note mode
☆ Gesture actions
☆ Multilanguage: more than 15 languages supported!
You can find a complete changelog inside the application settings menu!
Android OS version kitkat (ver 4.4) since occurred. For external SdCard such as copying and deleting.
Trying to solve it, but seems to take a long time.
Temporarily, File Explorer menu at the top [External Sd Card] button to set the connection.
Accessible path to the subdirectory of SdCard.
For this area, the file copy, delete, etc. are supported.
(This statement is made kitkat OS users only.)
Smart File Manager application is the File Explorer for Android.
Multi-select feature has been improved.
● Explorer (File Manager)
○ Introducing the top menu
Go to the top of the Root Path of smart devices.
Go to the top path of external storage space on the SD card.
Move to the top of the folder.
Move to the previous folder. (The same equipment and features of the Back button)
Go to the location, cameras and video files are saved .
Go to the location, downloaded files are stored on the Internet
Refresh the page.
▷ RESET SEARCH
Search mode when the button is activated. Button is pressed, the search is initiated.
○ Introducing the top multi menu
▷ Select all
▷ Unselect all
▷ Exit multi menu
○ Introducing the bottom menu
▷ ADD FOLDER
Create a new folder in the path.
search queries entered in the appropriate folder, and proceed.
▷ Quick Links
▷ SYSTEM INFORMATION
Move to the System Information page.
introduction, app settings, go to System Settings page.
▷ Run Camera
▷ Run Gallery
▷ Run Music player
▷ Smart Task Manager
Run Android Task Manager or Go to market.
▷Smart App Manager
Run Android App Manager or Go to market.
▷ Smart Notepad
Run NOTEPAD or Go to market.
● Real-time Process
○ Real-time memory, CPU information
○ Task execution capabilities
○ End Task function
● System Information (System info)
○ Battery information (battery temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
battery life history information
battery usage information
○ Ram Information (Total, Used, Available)
○ Internal storage space information (Total, Used, Available)
○ External storage space information - SD Card (Total, Used, Available)
○ CPU status information
○ System / platform information
○ Smart File Manager Overview
Smart File Manager provides introductions and a brief guide
○ Smart File Manager Settings
set the status bar
set the background theme
Services shortcut links
○ Frequently used part of the instrument settings
the screen brightness
set my location (network, GPS)
the date and time
● Home screen widget
○ Widget Update Time Adjustable
○ Widget Theme(Yellow, Red, Black)
○ Internal Storage / External Storage Info(2×1)
○ Battery status(1×1)
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
★★★★★ Featured on LifeHacker, Gizmodo, Economic Times, Addictive Tips, Android Community, YourStory and many more...
Flynx helps you open articles and links from all your favorite apps like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Google+, etc. in a revolutionary new way.
It loads articles and links in background for you while you do something productive.
Our quick read mode gets rid of ads and loads only relevant content saving your time and data. It also allows you to save articles offline to read them later.
✔ SAVE TIME : It loads articles and other links in background while you continue using your current app.
✔ SAVE DATA, LOAD FASTER : Flynx intelligently gets rid of all ads and unnecessary clutter from blogs and articles, saving you lot of mobile data.
✔ READ EASY : Flynx displays news articles and blogs in a beautiful, easy-on-eyes view, allowing you to focus only on meaningful content.
✔ SAVE OFFLINE, READ LATER : Saving articles offline is super easy. Just double-tap a link from any of your favorite apps and thats it!
✔ TRUE MULTITASKING : Flynx makes multitasking effortless by allowing you to open multiple links and switch between them easily, all without ever leaving current app.
✔ SMART SHARING : Share links quickly to your favorite apps like Facebook, Twitter, Pushbullet or save links directly to Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, Evernote, etc.
✔ FLYNX IN YOUR LANGUAGE : It has been translated into over 15 languages including Arabic, Brazilian, Chinese, French, German, Japanese and Spanish. Thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world.
For more information, please visit our website http://www.flynxapp.com
You can also follow Flynx on Twitter @flynxapp and on Facebook at http://facebook.com/flynxapp
If you have any questions or issues, we're here to help. Please send us an email to: email@example.com
If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, follow this link : http://flnx.co/translate
You can also become a beta tester and help us make Flynx more stable and a better product. Follow the steps below to become one :
Join the Flynx Google+ community : http://flnx.co/beta-community
Opt-in as a beta tester : https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.flynx
That’s it. You can now install the beta version app from playstore.
I will update the after December 15 after exams. Please understand.
Note: Your phone must be rooted with latest version of BusyBox installed
(If you had already purchased Quick Reply, (before its Google Play removal)
-- Purchase it again
-- Send me order details of old and new purchase
-- I'll refund old purchase)
For all Pushbullet lovers... Why just get notified for a Whatsapp message when you can reply to them instantly!
Quick Reply is a Pushbullet extension that allows to quickly reply to a Whatsapp from your computer by just clicking on the notification on your PC. This’ll open a little window for your reply, it’s that easy!
-- A complete Phone Free experience, no more touching your phone every time you get a Whatsapp message.
-- Reply to Whatsapp messages quickly with your PC / Laptop keyboard convenience
-- It supports Pushbullet - Chrome plugin, Firefox plugin and Windows application.
-- High Whatsapp integration with Group and Private conversation replies, Profile Picture support, etc.
-- Easy to configure with beautiful setup on startup.
-- Notification API for Android 4.3+, Accessibility Service for lower versions.
Follow Quick Reply on XDA:
You need SuperSU v2.23 or newer for the app to work on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Notifications Off is a useful utility for controlling application notifications in a centralized way. Instead of toggling notifications for applications individually from the settings screen you can turn off notifications for all applications from one place.
Using the new 'Profiles' feature you can keep multiple pre-configured profiles and quickly switch between them with a single click on a shortcut on your home screen. Or, you can completely automate it with Tasker integration.
Notifications Off can also automatically disable notifications for new applications as soon as they are installed.
Please do not leave one star reviews if it does not work for you. Instead email your device details (model, superuser app and version) to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can help you.
Please submit all feedback to email@example.com
BugMeNot for Android is an Android application for www.bugmenot.com which allows you to quickly bypass the login of web sites that require compulsory registration.
1. Enter the website address you are trying to access. Alternatively you can use Share menu to send the url to the application.
2. Click 'Get Logins' button.
3. Once the results are displayed you can copy login details by clicking Copy button next to them or by clicking username and password directly.
I have no control on the login details displayed by the app so if it does not work do not email me or do not down vote the application.
If you encounter a bug or want to send a suggestion you can email me at android at aboutmycode.com