This free version of BugMe! allows you to keep up to five active notes at any time. If your busy lifestyle demands more than this then consider buying BugMe! Pro Stickies which has no limit on the number of notes that you can keep and also comes with a large set of fun and usefull note papers built in.
MAKE QUICK NOTES - write in digital ink with your finger, or type with the inbuilt keyboard
ALARMS & REMINDERS - set alarms and due times on your notes
SAVE NOTES TO LAUNCHER - widget for handy sticky notes on your app launcher!
SEND YOUR NOTES TO FRIENDS - send notes to friends via Facebook, Twitter or email
CUSTOMIZE THE LOOK - choice of ink styles to help you get organized
USE YOUR PHOTOS - use your photos as note backgrounds or make notes and marks on your photos
MAKE LISTS - use your notes as lists
ORGANIZE - drag and drop your notes to rearrange them on the virtual cork board.
“There's something to be said for a simple, straightforward note-taking app that borrows from the familiar: sticky notes.” CNet Review
BugMe! has been a leading productivity app for smartphones and organizers since 1997 - we're proud that we've replaced so many yellow stickies!
If you have feature requests - contact us on Twitter - we’re @bugmeapp and @electricpocket
• Check in & out
• Task assignment
• Daily & detailed notes
• Overview of day, week, month
• Reports in CSV, HTML or XML format
• Google Drive & Dropbox integration for reports, backup & restore
• Google Calendar Sync (one way only, only for Pro users)
• Pro version is ad-free
Highly configurable, many additional features:
• Date and time formats
• Hourly rates, paid overtime
• Calendar options (first day of week and month, bi-weekly reporting)
• Target time
• Widget to display running day total
• Status bar notification when checked in
• Tasker/Locale plugin support (Pro version only)
• Public services for integration into other apps
• Light or dark theme on Android 4
• For multiple trackers see the FAQ
• Smallest tracking unit is one minute
• No mileage or expenses
Tags: timeclock, time tracker, punch clock, work clock, worktime tracking, time clock, time recorder.
Applications, Sd card, Device, system information can be managed in a single shot.
Android 2.2 or later installed apps on the platform, the SD Card will support.
Move this app(AAM) to the SD Card, but widgets are not working.
● Application Management (Apps)
- Real-time process list
- Multi-select, delete, backup support
- If you touch the item, manage menu will appear.
- A list of installed applications
More info/Clear cache/Fore stop
- App Version information
- Displays the file size
- Memory usage display
- App displays the installation date \ n
- Application search
- Favorite application list
- Application share(Recommend)
- App usage statistics
- Installed apllication sort
● Backup/Restore (Backup list)
- Multi-select, delete, restore (reinstall) support
- Backup to SD Card
- Install and Delete from SD Card
- External APK file install support. (Android package install file)
(path : /sdcard/SmartUninstaller)
- Information of Running applications
- Used memory information
- The backup file size
- Backup date information
● History Eraser
Clear Missed Call Log
Clear Incoming Call Log
Clear Outgoing Call Log
Clear Browser History(default)
Clear Browser Search(default)
Clear Market Search History - not support
Clear SMS All
Clear SMS Inbox - Only view
Clear SMS Sent - Only view
Clear SMS Etc - Only view
● Information(Progress bar)
- Battery Informations(Temperature:Celsius/Fahrenheit, Level, Health, Status)
- Memory(RAM) informations(Total, Used, Available)
- System storage space informations(Total, Used, Available)
- Internal storage space informations(Total, Used, Available)
- External storage space informations(Total, Used, Available)
- System cache space informations(Total, Used, Available)
- CPU status
- System / Platform informations
- ANDROID APP MANAGER Settings
- Volume control
- Screen brightness
- Wireless network
- My location (network, GPS)
- The application
- Bluetooth Settings
- Language settings
- The date and time
● Home screen widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustable
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Orange Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Red Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Black Theme)
- Favorite Application Link (2×2 Black Theme)
Use shortcuts on the main screen, you can easily ANDROID APP MANAGER program, you can access.
If you use widgets feature state of the current Storage and ANDROID APP MANAGER you can easily access the program.
Bugs, issues or ideas, please let us know. I will review the application as soon as possible.
Android platform 2.1(Eclair) support
Android platform 2.2(Froyo) support
Android platform 2.3(Gingerbread) support
Android platform 2.3.3 support
Android platform 3.0(Honeycomb) support
Android platform 3.1 support
Android platform 4.0(Icecream sandwich) support
Android platform 4.1(Jellybean) support
Android platform 4.2 support
Recordings are saved in WAV format which can afterwards be converted into MP3 format.
Features that make Voice Record special:
- Convert WAV audio recordings to MP3.
- Save the location of the recording.
- A picture can be attached to the recording.
- Speech-to-Text (STT) support.
Speech-to-Text (STT) support:
For STT to work, the following additional (experimental) app package is needed:
After installation and one time execution of the package an additional context menu entry called "As Text" should be available.
If the STT package is installed the text can now be directly sent to a PC:
In case of errors, please send an email.
App Backup and Restore is used to backup and restore apps for android.
It is also called app backup restore or app backup reinstall.
- Backup apps to SD card(can not backup copyright protected App).
- full app backup n restore.
- Batch backup.
- App backup to sd as well as external sdcard.
- Backup market link for apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
-restore backup and also batch restore and backup
- Quick uninstall
-batch app backup and reinstall
- Sort apps by name, size, date
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version backup
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
- Delete app.
- change backup path.
- Show system apps.
-auto save to external sdcard when available.
-suggest better backup path.
Similar app like app backup and restore are:-app backup, app backup restore .
*** Notice: App Backup cannot backup data or game progress or cache of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why some Apps are orange and some are white?
A:The apps that are green in color are already backup in backup tab and are already installed in restore tab i.e apps that are already installed or backup in respective tabs are green.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only backup the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Restore" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dropbox".
Q: How to check all not backup or not-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all not backup" function. There're three states: 1.all white=uncheck all 2. all blue= check all 3. green color square=select all not backup
To help us translate this app to your native language, please email me.
thank you very much..
** All the 1.0 features are now free **
* Make sure to download the companion Mirror Server for Mac OSX, Linux and Windows from http://jimulabs.com *
No more compile-install-run! jimu Mirror gives you live previews of your app that update as you code.
Mirror is a tool to help you develop the UI for your Android app in a more interactive and flexible way. It provides an accurate and usable preview of your app's UI on devices attached to your computer, and keeps them up to date as you change the layouts and resources for your app. This means you don't need to recompile and reinstall your app to see how it will really look on the device. Mirror's fast feedback lets you create layouts in an experimental, iterative style.
There are several problems creating Android layouts with existing tools:
- The long feedback cycle required to see your changes on the device
- Hard-coded values and infrastructure code to see your UI with data in it
- Not-quite-accurate previews from static, WYSIWIG tools
Mirror addresses all of these problems:
- Change a file and see the results on the device almost instantly
- Fill your UI with sample data, even for dynamic content like complex ListViews
- See your UI exactly how it will be rendered on the device and interact with it
You can quickly develop layouts and rapidly try ideas, all while getting an accurate preview of your app on multiple devices and emulators. And none of this relies on Java code you’ve written, so you can create your UI independent of the rest of your app. Mirror will change how you create Android interfaces, making the process more interactive, more productive, and much more enjoyable.
More from developer
Notifications Off is a useful utility for controlling application notifications in a centralized way. Instead of toggling notifications for applications individually from the settings screen you can turn off notifications for all applications from one place.
Using the new 'Profiles' feature you can keep multiple pre-configured profiles and quickly switch between them with a single click on a shortcut on your home screen. Or, you can completely automate it with Tasker integration.
Notifications Off can also automatically disable notifications for new applications as soon as they are installed.
Please do not leave one star reviews if it does not work for you. Instead email your device details (model, superuser app and version) to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can help you.
Please submit all feedback to email@example.com
Keywords: notifications, sound