Data Settings is just a shortcut to the data management settings page, to allow you to enable or disable the data connection and/or the 2G in two clicks.
You can contribute to the project here : http://github.com/buzeeg/datasettings
Version history :
- Adding Jelly Bean support
- Fixes for Gingerbread
- Icon depending on the version of Android
- Adding Lollipop support
To start using widget add it to your home screen. Clicking on a widget image will switch mobile data connection on and off.
This application is without advertising and notifications.
Now quickly Turn On and Turn Off 3G/2G and WiFi.
Also It provide an quick option to Turn On and Off the Bluetooth.
A widget / application to toggle "Data enabled" setting. No modification to APN, no wait to reconnect!
NOTE: This is a WIDGET, please add from Home screen after installation.
Automatic data usage measurement - simply start the app once, and it will automatically measure your data usage from that point on. Whenever you are concerned about your data usage, just open the app to check.
High-precision data usage measurement - the app gives an accurate measurement of your data usage, without any inconsistencies at any moment. Wi-Fi data usage measurements are organized by each SSID.
Easy-to-read statistics screen - measured data usage is separated by Wi-Fi usage and mobile usage and displayed in easy-to-read graphs. Data usage per app can also be displayed, so you can know which apps use the most data.
Transfer speed monitor - a transfer speed monitor can be displayed permanently in the upper-right corner of the screen. Instantly check when and how much data is being transferred.
Widgets - widgets are supported, so you can check your data usage without opening the app. (For premium users only.)
Turkish - Hakan Güven
Franch - DyAzz55
Italian - crizan
Spanish - papuchinxr
Russian - shwwru
Interested in beta testing our new app, Spottr? Sign up here: https://plus.google.com/communities/110963600373198836632
Most popular Data Usage app from iOS .. now available on Android.. Offered free for limited time..
• Monitor Mobile Data and Wi-Fi in real time.
• Today Widget
• Predictive forecast tells when you will go over and sets daily quotas.
• Simple and intuitive design reflects current usage status.
• Works with any carrier, any plan, and any billing cycle.
• Set usage alerts.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
Key features of Data Manager:
- Supports Mobile and Wi-Fi traffic
- Separates traffic by applications
- Monthly/Weekly/Daily reports
- Statistics and Graphs, for easy data visualization
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Low energy usage
- No Ads
Analyze WiFi networks around you!
Presentation of all data from your WiFi device.
Wireless network analyze
Diagnose connection status and signal strength
Wifi signal quality check
Scanning wifi networks
Wifi connection manager
Splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme
You will never need other WiFi manager app!
App is divided into four tabs:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- analyzing networks around you
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends!
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- and much more...!
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4G / LTE / 3G / GPRS traffic.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
The good old widgets are still available if you rather want to use them. They're named "OLD Data counter" in your list of widgets.
If you want to become a beta tester of Data counter widget and stay ahead of the rest, please check out https://plus.google.com/communities/115029169945937176952 :)
Known issue: There's a bug in Samsung Galaxy Note 3's latest firmware version that leads the device to not count Wi-Fi traffic.
1. Data traffic monitor: check the data traffic of 2G/3G and Wi-Fi. It can also provide data traffic warning function which will warn you on notification bar when the data traffic is close to the value you set.
2. View detail: you can view data traffic that any single app occupies, and you can also stop the running of data-guzzling apps to cut down your data traffic.
3. Instantaneous data traffic: view the instantaneous data traffic of upload and download.
Avast "Moghav-A [Trj] (trojan)" has been detected (June 2, 2012)
It was false detection of that AdLantis Android SDK adlantis.jar is virus.
There was an authoritative answer from AVAST Software, which is the developer of avast! Mobile Security.
AVAST Software updated for their system at about 3 am June 22, 2012 (Japan time),The fix has been completed.
Also, To check fixing this problem, please update avast! Mobile Security with the latest version of the date of June 22.
Keep 3G Switch on your screen and don't forget to recommend to your friends.
Your valuable comments are always welcome.
Easily transfer data from one phone to another, including:
Ensure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network and then run the app.
CopyMyData will guide you through the process of copying your data from one to another in a few easy steps.
- Desktop widget
- Over usage notifications
- Custom counters with alarms (dayly, weekly, monthly)
- Data usage of user and system applications
- Data usage History
Spanish version on Google Play: Consumo Datos Internet
For Android versions since Lollipop it only works if the device is rooted.
This app is usable for free, but if is the case, it includes a 5 seconds delay before process the requests.
Also, it Includes settings to automatically disconnect mobile data when screen becomes off and to reenable when the screen is turned on, and also a convenient shortcut in the statusbar.
The patented Absolute persistent technology can survive a factory reset , allowing Absolute's Recovery Team to locate and retrieve your stolen laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Sorry, bad guys. Our return policy is the best in the business.
• Absolute Recovery Team locates, recovers and returns your stolen device
• Lock your device to prevent unauthorized access
• Locate your device on a map
• Remotely delete personal data
• Receive up to $600 if your stolen device cannot be recovered, guaranteed*
• *Applicable for Premium version in US and Canada only
About Absolute Software
Absolute Software is an industry standard in persistent endpoint security for computers, mobile devices and the data they contain. Founded in 1993, Absolute Software is trusted by over 6 million subscribed customers.
Visit us at www.absolute.com
AbsoluteSafe requires an Absolute Manage MDM server to function.
AbsoluteApps is an MDM Agent for Android devices. It also serves as an on-device, user self-service portal for both Enterprise and Google Play Apps, device configurations, direct messaging from the company IT department, and more.
Manage all service requests, incidents, problems, changes and deployments remotely. Communicate directly with customers and monitor SLA achievement and CMDB changes from any Android device. Improve customer service and provide visibility across the entire organization and process alignment with the business.
- Service Metrics Dashboard
- Geolocation mapping of customers
- GPS tracking of Field Technicians
- Request management
- Customer direct dial
- Supports custom filters
- Review the complete history of each request
- Add notes and time to any request
- Request, Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management
- Knowledge Management
- Configuration Management
- Absolute Service 7.0 or later on-premise or SaaS
With Absolute Remote, IT staff can view distant managed device screens, and operate them with swipes and taps on a computer trackpad. Absolute Remote enables faster troubleshooting of end user problems and “just in time” training. Absolute Remote can only be used with Absolute Manage Mobile Device Management.